Comments

Bo Obama

President Obama and his family have a new pet! A Portuguese Water Dog puppy named Bo. Back to Article

Lexy2010
Lexy2010 wrote:
2011-04-16 09:53:16 -0700

all just dogs

Lexy2010
Lexy2010 wrote:
2011-04-16 09:52:57 -0700

not

Lexy2010
Lexy2010 wrote:
2011-04-16 09:52:46 -0700

i love all like dogs n birds n all

callmekatie_1725320
callmekatie_1725320 wrote:
2011-04-16 09:50:16 -0700

im sorry but....who cares? lol

limegreenruby
limegreenruby wrote:
2011-04-16 09:25:24 -0700

It really doesn't mean bo obama it's talking about his dog name bo

princess niyah
princess niyah wrote:
2011-04-16 08:57:00 -0700

i do to

Olivia Rocks
Olivia Rocks wrote:
2011-04-16 07:25:34 -0700

Plus, you guys need respect for your leader.

Olivia Rocks
Olivia Rocks wrote:
2011-04-16 07:25:19 -0700

EVERYONE WHO HATES OBAMA, SHUT UP. You're probably listening to fox news, the worst news ever. Fox says LIES. Obama is a great president. He's trying to do the things he said, but everyone's hating him for no reason at all(which is stupid) and putting him down. The president has feelings, y'know.

Olivia Rocks
Olivia Rocks wrote:
2011-04-16 07:20:27 -0700

AW! Bo's so adorable! I love the new dog, and I love the presidentsmile

milly99
milly99 wrote:
2011-04-16 06:36:18 -0700

aw he is so cute and I was talking bout the puppy not OBAMA you suck

Lovedove
Lovedove wrote:
2011-04-16 05:45:00 -0700

sooo cute

Lovedove
Lovedove wrote:
2011-04-16 05:44:45 -0700

he is cute awwwwwww

lovenicegirl67
lovenicegirl67 wrote:
2011-04-16 04:45:33 -0700

awwwwwwwwwwwww he is only 6 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nelle11

2011-04-16 04:20:47 -0700

that is so cute!!!
i would get anthor dog but i cant because i already got 4

I ♥ Cookies
I ♥ Cookies wrote:
2011-04-16 04:12:33 -0700

that little puppy is sooo cute Angel

Fave Celebrity Dog? Vote!

• Scooby-Doo is the bestest.
  • I'm a fan of Lassie.
  • I love Eddie on Fraser.
  • Goofy is the greatest celeb dog out there!

Micro_obama_micro
Ever wonder what President Obama and his family eat? Who works at the White House? What the presi...
President Barack Obama and his family seem to have decided what kind of dog they are going to get...
Micro_obama-micro
He’s a great man, but how much do you really know about newly elected President Barack Obama – be...
Over the weekend, Barack Obama announced that he, his wife and two daughters are hoping to expand...

Random in the forums

Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "Vampire Poison" wrote: I'm not exactly sure about this one, I do feel like we should have the death penalty, and then again, I think it's cruel. I believe that it depends on the kind of person and what their crime is. I would feel a lot safer if a person who was a serial killer wasn't around anymore. Again, the Anders Breivik case is a great example of a country treating a mass murderer like a human being rather than a monster (after all, we are a little bit old to be believing in monsters).  So...after reading up on him, I'm very surprised.  He was the Taliban's Taliban.  But he's twisted. He should not of been deemed sane. He should be spending the rest of his days in Solitary Confinement.  Would locking this man in a small space and letting his mind corrode even further really service anyone? Would you or I actually be better off? Do you think the victims' families will be safer at night knowing we've crushed the psyche of a murderer?  Being in prison is good enough, and he'll stay in prison as long as he's a threat, I see no reason that we need to torture him (and that is exactly what indefinite solitary confinement is), other than to satisfy our primal desires. This is why I consider this such a progressive decision. Treating even mass murderers like human beings who still have potential value is progress.  Crushing his psyche is more humane then killing the man. And at this point, he's not going to be much good to society.  Not every psychopathic murderer can come back to be a good citizen. Should he get a shrink? Of course. But if he's deemed "broken beyond repair" I don't see why we should let him be among others, so that he can either be martyr'd for his beliefs in jail or kill a Muslim who is in the prison, or spread his message to to others.  The compromise is that we need to have a volley of psychological tests to determine if they could be fixed (And yes, i know it's not that simple...but its better then letting EVERY SINGLE PSYCHOPATH in a regular prison) and use those tests to place them either in a regular prison, or have a makeshift Arkham Asylum, or solitary confinement.  I think you're confusing high-security and solitary confinement. There is absolutely no reason to keep anybody in solitary confinement indefinitely. We do not need to kill him, or crush his psyche, we have other options. IF he is still deemed unsafe, they can deal with him as they see fit. Obviously if he presents an active danger to other inmates, he should be kept away, but I seriously question the idea that we should preemptively punish him for things he hasn't actually done yet. I don't disagree that it's a case-by-case basis, obviously not every murderer can be reintegrated into society, but if there's even one, don't you think we should give him that opportunity? I think we should start by assuming that every one can be rehabilitated (which obviously won't happen), and then narrow it down from there, not the other way around. Prison is not about making people uncomfortable, it should be about keeping society safe, and about reintegrating violent criminals into a safe society.
Fenmore
Fenmore posted in Say Anything:
potato
WizardMorgan
COOKIES  :)
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Say Anything:
Store bought posters, be swaggin in dat room yo.
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 posted in General:
Welcome to my August faves! Here are some of my Fave things in August: Song: Dancing Queen- ABBA!! That song is so Awesome!! Rude- Magic!!!  Why you gotta be so rude? Don't you know im Human too? Food: Ice Cream! Game: Pokemon X!! Show: How i met your mother what are some of your faves from August??