Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Bo Obama

President Obama and his family have a new pet! A Portuguese Water Dog puppy named Bo. Back to Article

Lexy2010
Lexy2010 wrote:
2011-04-16 09:53:16 -0700

all just dogs

Lexy2010
Lexy2010 wrote:
2011-04-16 09:52:57 -0700

not

Lexy2010
Lexy2010 wrote:
2011-04-16 09:52:46 -0700

i love all like dogs n birds n all

callmekatie_1725320
callmekatie_1725320 wrote:
2011-04-16 09:50:16 -0700

im sorry but....who cares? lol

limegreenruby
limegreenruby wrote:
2011-04-16 09:25:24 -0700

It really doesn't mean bo obama it's talking about his dog name bo

princess niyah
princess niyah wrote:
2011-04-16 08:57:00 -0700

i do to

Olivia Rocks
Olivia Rocks wrote:
2011-04-16 07:25:34 -0700

Plus, you guys need respect for your leader.

Olivia Rocks
Olivia Rocks wrote:
2011-04-16 07:25:19 -0700

EVERYONE WHO HATES OBAMA, SHUT UP. You're probably listening to fox news, the worst news ever. Fox says LIES. Obama is a great president. He's trying to do the things he said, but everyone's hating him for no reason at all(which is stupid) and putting him down. The president has feelings, y'know.

Olivia Rocks
Olivia Rocks wrote:
2011-04-16 07:20:27 -0700

AW! Bo's so adorable! I love the new dog, and I love the presidentsmile

milly99
milly99 wrote:
2011-04-16 06:36:18 -0700

aw he is so cute and I was talking bout the puppy not OBAMA you suck

Lovedove
Lovedove wrote:
2011-04-16 05:45:00 -0700

sooo cute

Lovedove
Lovedove wrote:
2011-04-16 05:44:45 -0700

he is cute awwwwwww

lovenicegirl67
lovenicegirl67 wrote:
2011-04-16 04:45:33 -0700

awwwwwwwwwwwww he is only 6 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nelle11

2011-04-16 04:20:47 -0700

that is so cute!!!
i would get anthor dog but i cant because i already got 4

I ♥ Cookies
I ♥ Cookies wrote:
2011-04-16 04:12:33 -0700

that little puppy is sooo cute Angel

Fave Celebrity Dog? Vote!

• Scooby-Doo is the bestest.
  • I'm a fan of Lassie.
  • I love Eddie on Fraser.
  • Goofy is the greatest celeb dog out there!

Micro_obama_micro
Ever wonder what President Obama and his family eat? Who works at the White House? What the presi...
President Barack Obama and his family seem to have decided what kind of dog they are going to get...
Micro_obama-micro
He’s a great man, but how much do you really know about newly elected President Barack Obama – be...
Over the weekend, Barack Obama announced that he, his wife and two daughters are hoping to expand...

Random in the forums

shae508
Twisted visions. Dirty lies. No one knows the truth. That lies deep inside. The pain you hide. All day and night. It burns you. Hurts you.  Slowly, Killing you. You hide it best you can. Smile and say it's okay. But really. It's another lie. Another smudge. Inside your mind. You smile though. Keeping hope. But every day. Second by second. It goes away. And at night. There is only despair. Tearing out your hair. You scream at yourself. Why?! Why are you this way?! But when morning comes. You will wash away. All the tears. And all the pain. The lies are dirty. But the truth is dirtier.
reply 1 minute
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "Aleisha14" wrote: No your not understanding my point, this is a response to a reply i got, i believe in the death penalty being brought to Scotland as people pay taxes which increase so we can keep killers in our country, wouldn't it be better to give them the same fate as they forced onto an innocent person. In my opinion the death penalty should be brought to my country  Studies show that it costs more to execute prisoners than it does to imprison them for life. It does not save money to kill prisoners, but even if it did, are we really going to reduce the value of a human life to that level? Something we cut to save tax money?  If you want to sink to the level of the killer, sure, or we could take the high road and lead by example by not killing people.   The fraughtness....
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"Aleisha14" wrote:No your not understanding my point, this is a response to a reply i got, i believe in the death penalty being brought to Scotland as people pay taxes which increase so we can keep killers in our country, wouldn't it be better to give them the same fate as they forced onto an innocent person.In my opinion the death penalty should be brought to my country  Studies show that it costs more to execute prisoners than it does to imprison them for life. It does not save money to kill prisoners, but even if it did, are we really going to reduce the value of a human life to that level? Something we cut to save tax money?  If you want to sink to the level of the killer, sure, or we could take the high road and lead by example by not killing people.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Aleisha14" wrote: No your not understanding my point, this is a response to a reply i got, i believe in the death penalty being brought to Scotland as people pay taxes which increase so we can keep killers in our country, wouldn't it be better to give them the same fate as they forced onto an innocent person. In my opinion the death penalty should be brought to my country  What makes a murderer any more deserving of death on the basis of taxes...than anyone else in prison? I mean your point is fraught with worse problems, but I'm hoping this can be the most relatable.
reply about 1 hour