Comments

Bo Obama

President Obama and his family have a new pet! A Portuguese Water Dog puppy named Bo. Back to Article

KaydaLovesYogurt
KaydaLovesYogurt wrote:
2011-04-16 02:37:39 -0700

The Dog Is Cute! But Obama I Don't Like Him.

swirlygirl2
swirlygirl2 wrote:
2011-04-16 02:37:13 -0700

IM ganna take tho doggie -hugz dog-

-lilay-
-lilay- wrote:
2011-04-16 02:34:00 -0700

ugh obama is just ruining united states Angry

Sexi~Ambie
Sexi~Ambie wrote:
2011-04-16 02:28:20 -0700

exactly

Sexi~Ambie
Sexi~Ambie wrote:
2011-04-16 02:20:53 -0700

We aren't booing him cuz he is black we are booing cuz he is killing our population cuz he is saying it is against the law to bring guns to hotels but murderers do and they won't have a gun to save their own lives

♥♠♦♣HaHaJoKeRaHaH♣♦♠♥_1722956
♥♠♦♣HaHaJoKeRaHaH♣♦♠♥_1722956 wrote:
2011-04-16 02:13:39 -0700

and idk why ppl voted for him, like i said before he is frineds with the most wanted terist in the world

~Jailyn-Luvs-Yhu-I8ght~_1755571
~Jailyn-Luvs-Yhu-I8ght~_1755571 wrote:
2011-04-16 02:11:43 -0700

omg u guys suk bcuz he is african-american u guys r booing him he is our president meanies racist peepol Frown

Sexi~Ambie
Sexi~Ambie wrote:
2011-04-16 02:06:07 -0700

He's a lier and i agree.

♥♠♦♣HaHaJoKeRaHaH♣♦♠♥_1722956
♥♠♦♣HaHaJoKeRaHaH♣♦♠♥_1722956 wrote:
2011-04-16 01:48:49 -0700

lol ppl only voted for him cuz he said he was gonna do all this stuff but nun of it is happening

Sexi~Ambie
Sexi~Ambie wrote:
2011-04-16 01:44:27 -0700

i meen stop crime..

Sexi~Ambie
Sexi~Ambie wrote:
2011-04-16 01:44:07 -0700

Obama sucks he said we can't have guns in hotels how is that gonna start crime it is illegal to murder but they doit anyway what makes him think it'll stop ppl from brining guns

MOTTO X KID
MOTTO X KID wrote:
2011-04-16 01:08:41 -0700

taken all or fun away

♥♠♦♣HaHaJoKeRaHaH♣♦♠♥_1722956
♥♠♦♣HaHaJoKeRaHaH♣♦♠♥_1722956 wrote:
2011-04-16 01:03:54 -0700

he also plans to take guns from the USA, whats gonna happen when terists come and we don't have guns Frustrated

barbii flyin_1725227
barbii flyin_1725227 wrote:
2011-04-16 01:00:18 -0700

I thought dat every thing he said will come true I think he waz full of it Worried

joy the lol diva
joy the lol diva wrote:
2011-04-16 00:59:51 -0700

i no rit

♥♠♦♣HaHaJoKeRaHaH♣♦♠♥_1722956
♥♠♦♣HaHaJoKeRaHaH♣♦♠♥_1722956 wrote:
2011-04-16 00:58:55 -0700

Obama is frineds with the most wanted terist in the world

Cboo_forever
Cboo_forever wrote:
2011-04-16 00:48:13 -0700

Exactly

joy the lol diva
joy the lol diva wrote:
2011-04-16 00:47:09 -0700

my step dad hates him idk why tho

capricacute
capricacute wrote:
2011-04-16 00:45:52 -0700

that pic with obama and Bo are adorable!

ludamunk_1748162
ludamunk_1748162 wrote:
2011-04-16 00:45:28 -0700

i like obama and i wont 2 meet him and my stepdad likes him and every1 has there own opinuns

Fave Celebrity Dog? Vote!

• Scooby-Doo is the bestest.
  • I'm a fan of Lassie.
  • I love Eddie on Fraser.
  • Goofy is the greatest celeb dog out there!

Micro_obama_micro
Ever wonder what President Obama and his family eat? Who works at the White House? What the presi...
President Barack Obama and his family seem to have decided what kind of dog they are going to get...
Micro_obama-micro
He’s a great man, but how much do you really know about newly elected President Barack Obama – be...
Over the weekend, Barack Obama announced that he, his wife and two daughters are hoping to expand...

Random in the forums

shubhanshu12
shubhanshu12 posted in General:
Ek ldki ko dekh to aisa......... .............jaise mandir m jalta ho koi diya..... Last word A
reply 1 minute
Charulata
Charulata posted in General:
Sar jo tera chakraaye, ya dil ##### jaaye Aaja pyaare paas hamaare, kaahe ghabraaye.. kaahe ghabraaye. your turn E
Attitude_Areena
Naina Miley O Tumse Naina Miley Naina Miley Toh Dil Mein Armaan Khile Naina Miley O Tumse Naina Miley Naina Miley Toh Dil Mein Armaan Khile Pighla Re Pighla Re, Loha Main Pighla Re Mann Mein Mera Mann Mein Shola Sa Nikhla Re Bijli Ki Taro Mein Tu Ulji Hai Sapne Si Iss Paapi Dil Ko Kyun Tu, Laagey Kisi Apne Si R R R Obot I Robo Dhooba Main, Pyaar Mein Dhooba Re I Robo Dhooba Main, Pyaar Mein Dhooba Re I Am A Super Girl, Teri Pyaari Rapper Girl I Am A Super Girl, Teri Pyaari Rapper Girl Dil Ki Imaarat Mein Tu Hi Bus Tu Hi Hai Neelay Se Naino Ki, Chaavi Hai Meri Hai Resham Ki Zulfon Ki, Chaiyan Abh Meri Hai Chalte Iss Seenay Se, Tujhko Lagaunga Tu Jo Na Aayagi Toh, Sona Main Paunga Kathputli Haathon Ki, Tera Banjaunga Watch Me Robo Shake It I Know You Want To Break It Tu Mujhko Chu Jaaye Toh Shock Na Lag Jaaye Pyaar Ki Gadhi Mein Motor Na Jadh Jaaye Ratiyan Mein Battery Hi Gul Na Ho Jaaye Memory Mein Tu Hi Tu Karti Mujhko Bechain Shutdown Bhi Bhula Main Tadpa Hoon Saari Re R R R Obot Har Pal Tujhe Padhta Hu Main Tera Mann Tere Dil Sensor Mere Takke Hain Naa Hai Na Hi Chil Sooke Honthon Ka Yeh Bosa Bholo Na Kya Tum Logi Kya Raho Nahi Hai Rago Mein Pal Mein Tu Keh Dogi Kya Duniya Ki Zubaan Mein Ho, Yantru Mein Koyi Pyaar Ki Zubaan Mein Haan, Indar Hoon Mein Wahi Aaymat Se Aagey Bhi Mein Jee Lunga Rathi Pe Kyamat Jaisa Pyaar Laaya Hoon Tere Liye Hey Robo Jadoo Nahi You Want It Come And Get It Boy Are You Just A Robo Toy I Don’t Wanna Break You Even Though It Takes You Kind Of Like A Breakthrough You Don’t Even Need A Clue You Be My Man’s Backup I Think You Need A Checkup I Can Melt Your Heart Down May Be If You Got One We’ve Been Doing That For Ages Since It’s Time Of Sages Jao Na Jao Toh Tum Raste Mein Na Aao Inn Pyaar Mein Pagal Robo Main Kehti Hoon Just Go Go Naina Miley O Tumse Naina Miley Naina Miley Toh Dil Mein Armaan Khile Naina Miley O Tumse Naina Miley Naina Miley Toh Dil Mein Armaan Khile Pighla Re Pighla Re, Loha Main Pighla Re Mann Mein Mera Mann Mein Shola Sa Nikhla Re Bijli Ki Taro Mein Tu Ulji Hai Sapne Si Iss Paapi Dil Ko Kyun Tu, Laagey Kisi Apne Si I Robo Dhooba Main, Pyaar Mein Dhooba Re I Am A Super Girl, Teri Pyaari Rapper Girl I Robo Dhooba Main, Pyaar Mein Dhooba Re I Am A Super Girl, Teri Pyaari Rapper Girl I Am A Super Girl, Teri Pyaari Rapper Girl Robotic Hipnotic Hipnotic Super Sonic Super Star Come Come Come Get It Super Star You You Can’t Touch This
-AdorableArmi-
-AdorableArmi- posted in General:
Never planned that one day i'd be losing you...  Your turn.. S
shubhanshu12