Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Spontaneous Human Combustion

Do you believe humans can suddenly burst into flames from the inside out? It's called spontaneous human combustion. Check out this story about Mary. Do you believe this really happened? Back to Article

PeaceLoveEmpathy27
PeaceLoveEmpathy27 wrote:
2013-01-23 16:27:14 -0800

Omg I love researching SHC it's paranormal phenomena intrests me! Big Grin

Terwythian
Terwythian wrote:
2013-01-23 15:09:11 -0800

Well our first drummer died of a strange gardening accident,and our second drummer disappeared,but our third drummer was playing on stage one night,and once he got to his solo,he just exploded. Spontaneous combustion is the third largest death.

I hope someone got my reference Big Grin

-Future-Mankind-_2350847
-Future-Mankind-_2350847 wrote:
2013-01-23 15:08:13 -0800

Is there a normal side of Kidzworld?

brunostar

brunostar wrote:
2013-01-23 15:00:13 -0800

Indifferent

Poison&Wine_2036625
Poison&Wine_2036625 wrote:
2012-04-14 12:52:01 -0700

Idk what to think about it

Steph.loves.youu
Steph.loves.youu wrote:
2012-04-14 10:25:11 -0700

Ouch!!! xD

RSWithMe
RSWithMe wrote:
2012-01-10 16:51:03 -0800

I believe it entirely. I also think it has something to do with stomach acids igniting from a sudden warmth, creating a spark, blowing the acid up, therefor igniting the body, and burning it to ashes.

The ancient Greeks believed that the God of Death, Hades, would descend upon a person doing things he did not admire, and burn them putting the flames out with the water from the sacred river Phlegethon (river of fire). That is all I know.

-LadyOfTheWood_1829050
-LadyOfTheWood_1829050 wrote:
2011-11-22 09:09:09 -0800

...

KaylaSweet
KaylaSweet wrote:
2011-11-21 18:20:37 -0800

I wish that some of the people I know would all of suddenly burst into flames WITHOUT me lighting a match.

Makenzie$WAGG
Makenzie$WAGG wrote:
2011-07-18 14:54:54 -0700

i won't believe it

MiniGagaLover
MiniGagaLover wrote:
2011-07-18 14:50:08 -0700

ew

neitra
neitra wrote:
2011-07-18 14:48:20 -0700

gross

Believe It or Not? Vote!

• There is no such thing as SHC.
  • This story is true.
  • I don't know.

Can a human jump further than a dog? Can a man climb faster than a chimp? Kidzworld...
Do you know how many smells your nose can pick up? Do you know what part of your body, if unwrapp...
Have you heard it takes seven hornet stings to kill a horse, three an adult human and two a child?

Random in the forums

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"-Karpov-" wrote:You could have just said "yes" If I didn't think his question was a shortcut to an argument, I might just have done so.
-Evoke-
-Evoke- posted in General:
My New Years Resolution: Try to make less mistakes and pay for all of the pain I have caused. I know it's impossible, but I have to try..
Love_Nora
Love_Nora posted in Say Anything:
8/10 it's amazing world of gum ball
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Say Anything:
5/10
-Karpov-
-Karpov- posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: People in prison should not be allowed to vote. People who are taken away from society at large have been taken for a reason...and I do not feel as if they should have any input into society until they once again become a part of it. So do you feel that they should regain their right to vote after their sentence is over?   I see where you're taking this. Yes, in our current prison system. When their sentence is over, they should be given the right to vote once again. In a perfect world though, the right to vote would be administered when the shown to be a productive member of society once again, which that problem roots to our current prison system. Though, also in a perfect world, voting would be only available to those who can be proven competent in politics. So, to tie it all together... In the system we have now, the right to vote should be given when the prison sentence is completed. However, in a perfect world, the right to vote would be given to everyone who could prove themselves competent in the areas of law and politics. However, this does not take away from the fact that a prisoner has committed an act against society, and until he can make recompense of said act, he should not be able to participate in societal endeavors such as voting. You could have just said "yes"