Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It: Do I Like Him?

There's this guy at my school, and I got to know him when we were both in drama club. He's now one of my best friends. I think I like him, but I don't know whether or not I do. Back to Article

real crystal water

country_smiles_ wrote:
2014-01-01 20:54:44 -0800

U like him

zackfan
zackfan wrote:
2014-01-01 09:38:55 -0800

IM TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ZAC EFRON.

directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-11-05 16:37:03 -0800

NO you dont

xTHTJUSTHAPPENEDx
xTHTJUSTHAPPENEDx wrote:
2013-11-05 16:33:06 -0800

lol i kno if i like someone i find myself asking them out

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-11-05 16:31:19 -0800

nice question good one

APoetsDesire
APoetsDesire wrote:
2013-11-05 09:07:48 -0800

lol all i see in my notifications is you yelling at somebody every 5 minutes

SHEADRAKELOVER3
SHEADRAKELOVER3 wrote:
2013-11-05 08:59:10 -0800

what type of question iz that!!!???? how don't you know rather or not u like someone

princesscathy
princesscathy wrote:
2013-11-05 08:52:47 -0800

obviously

directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-10-17 21:09:35 -0700

no.. you do not like him

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-10-14 17:47:09 -0700

I don't relate to this..........

-ZeroHero-
-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-05-19 03:03:11 -0700

GUYS,THAT IS CALLED BABYSITTING .-.

badboy31
badboy31 wrote:
2013-05-18 18:03:05 -0700

Easy look at his text mesegs
And see if he is werid

Mrz.R3jectz
Mrz.R3jectz wrote:
2013-05-13 06:31:45 -0700

5th Grader....7th Grader.....Wow...

lovely2128
lovely2128 wrote:
2012-10-07 23:50:35 -0700

all i got to say is wow

larriah12
larriah12 wrote:
2012-08-27 13:19:45 -0700

wait so you like a guy but you have a bf? well if you loved the first one you never would have fallen for the second

XtremeWriter344
XtremeWriter344 wrote:
2012-08-26 21:54:49 -0700

Just to point it out you might be made fun of. He is a fifth grader and you are a seventh. I have met about 3 people with your similar situations (all girls). I have had a similar situation myself. I was in seventh grade and she was in first...I didn't like her but everyone joked around with me, but anyways the girls who had our situation were made fun of. Plus since you graduate before him, you won't be able to be together very often.

sweetjellybean
sweetjellybean wrote:
2012-08-26 13:23:56 -0700

Hehe

Euniqueamazing4527
Euniqueamazing4527 wrote:
2012-08-26 12:21:02 -0700

I like the guy at my school but im not so sure about my real bf

Who Are You Crushing On?

• I've had the same crush my whole life.
  • I have a different crush every week.
  • I only have eyes for my BF/GF.
  • I'm totally in love with Zac Efron/Lindsay Lohan!

Me and my BFF (who is a boy) have been told that we should go out so many times by other kids at ...

rebelfeminist
rebelfeminist posted in Style:
Well you won't want to volunteer because that's unpaid.  Your profile says you're 11 which means you can't get a real job but you can babysit (you'll need first aid training for this), or you can pet sit or do yard work. Those are good jobs to have at your age.
lawliet16
lawliet16 posted in Friends:
Maybe your overrating her personality while underrating yourself. Girls extremely like confident men so start working on your self esteem first because it stimulates interest to get to know you more especially on the romantic context and don`t forget to just be yourself so that you will know if she accept you to who you are and don`t let the "ideal boy" standard of the society bring you down. Remember that real happiness can be achieve when you are true to yourself so don`t mind what other people think of you and stop comparing yourself to the boys around her. Embrace your imperfections and wash away your insecurities and maybe she`ll like you back ;)
lawliet16
Considering your age, it is normal that your parents might not accept it in case he likes you and the feeling is mutual and you must understand them. This is time when you need to focus in your studies and prepare for your future career and not for your future husband. You are still very young and trust me, you are still emotionally unprepared for this one heck of a roller coaster ride of emotions. Know the difference between loving that person and loving the feeling that you are in love. ;)
peace16
peace16 posted in Friends:
Well I am happy that you off of them.
UnknownPoster
UnknownPoster posted in Friends:
"peace16" wrote:Oh man, I feel bad for you. I will sugguest rest it.. and when the 6 weeks of up. you can do whatever you want too do. Thanks. I am already back in school, I no longer have crutches thankfully. Also, i'd like to point out that they don't have social media, or at least, i'm not aware of it and I am out of school for two weeks for Christmas. Crushes are annoying lol. I have never been in a relationship either which makes things so much worst.