Comments

Dear Dish-It: Do I Like Him?

There's this guy at my school, and I got to know him when we were both in drama club. He's now one of my best friends. I think I like him, but I don't know whether or not I do. Back to Article

real crystal water

country_smiles_ wrote:
2014-01-01 20:54:44 -0800

U like him

zackfan
zackfan wrote:
2014-01-01 09:38:55 -0800

IM TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ZAC EFRON.

directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-11-05 16:37:03 -0800

NO you dont

xTHTJUSTHAPPENEDx
xTHTJUSTHAPPENEDx wrote:
2013-11-05 16:33:06 -0800

lol i kno if i like someone i find myself asking them out

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-11-05 16:31:19 -0800

nice question good one

APoetsDesire
APoetsDesire wrote:
2013-11-05 09:07:48 -0800

lol all i see in my notifications is you yelling at somebody every 5 minutes

SHEADRAKELOVER3
SHEADRAKELOVER3 wrote:
2013-11-05 08:59:10 -0800

what type of question iz that!!!???? how don't you know rather or not u like someone

princesscathy
princesscathy wrote:
2013-11-05 08:52:47 -0800

obviously

directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-10-17 21:09:35 -0700

no.. you do not like him

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-10-14 17:47:09 -0700

I don't relate to this..........

-ZeroHero-
-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-05-19 03:03:11 -0700

GUYS,THAT IS CALLED BABYSITTING .-.

badboy31
badboy31 wrote:
2013-05-18 18:03:05 -0700

Easy look at his text mesegs
And see if he is werid

Mrz.R3jectz
Mrz.R3jectz wrote:
2013-05-13 06:31:45 -0700

5th Grader....7th Grader.....Wow...

lovely2128
lovely2128 wrote:
2012-10-07 23:50:35 -0700

all i got to say is wow

larriah12
larriah12 wrote:
2012-08-27 13:19:45 -0700

wait so you like a guy but you have a bf? well if you loved the first one you never would have fallen for the second

XtremeWriter344
XtremeWriter344 wrote:
2012-08-26 21:54:49 -0700

Just to point it out you might be made fun of. He is a fifth grader and you are a seventh. I have met about 3 people with your similar situations (all girls). I have had a similar situation myself. I was in seventh grade and she was in first...I didn't like her but everyone joked around with me, but anyways the girls who had our situation were made fun of. Plus since you graduate before him, you won't be able to be together very often.

sweetjellybean
sweetjellybean wrote:
2012-08-26 13:23:56 -0700

Hehe

Euniqueamazing4527
Euniqueamazing4527 wrote:
2012-08-26 12:21:02 -0700

I like the guy at my school but im not so sure about my real bf

Who Are You Crushing On?

• I've had the same crush my whole life.
  • I have a different crush every week.
  • I only have eyes for my BF/GF.
  • I'm totally in love with Zac Efron/Lindsay Lohan!

Me and my BFF (who is a boy) have been told that we should go out so many times by other kids at ...

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Friends:
I like Harry Potter too.  :)
young fee
young fee posted in Friends:
I think you can not be sure he likes you. take me as an example theres this girl in my class who i talk to everyday. Now i see her as a sister and i have and will go to lengths just to make sure shes okay and her boyfriend doesnt hurt her. This might be what is happening in your situation so i advice that you wait a bit longer because him loooking at you may mean that he likes you and is waiting for the right time to tell you. Meanwhile you can get closer to him and flirt once in a while to asure that him you also like him (that is if he isnt sure). And dont worry if he doesnt like you back its better to have a friend who cares about you than a boyfriend who doesnt like you that much and is dreaming about someone else.
reply about 1 hour