Comments

Dear Dish-It: Do I Like Him?

There's this guy at my school, and I got to know him when we were both in drama club. He's now one of my best friends. I think I like him, but I don't know whether or not I do. Back to Article

real crystal water

country_smiles_ wrote:
2014-01-01 20:54:44 -0800

U like him

zackfan
zackfan wrote:
2014-01-01 09:38:55 -0800

IM TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ZAC EFRON.

directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-11-05 16:37:03 -0800

NO you dont

xTHTJUSTHAPPENEDx
xTHTJUSTHAPPENEDx wrote:
2013-11-05 16:33:06 -0800

lol i kno if i like someone i find myself asking them out

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-11-05 16:31:19 -0800

nice question good one

APoetsDesire
APoetsDesire wrote:
2013-11-05 09:07:48 -0800

lol all i see in my notifications is you yelling at somebody every 5 minutes

SHEADRAKELOVER3
SHEADRAKELOVER3 wrote:
2013-11-05 08:59:10 -0800

what type of question iz that!!!???? how don't you know rather or not u like someone

princesscathy
princesscathy wrote:
2013-11-05 08:52:47 -0800

obviously

directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-10-17 21:09:35 -0700

no.. you do not like him

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-10-14 17:47:09 -0700

I don't relate to this..........

-ZeroHero-
-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-05-19 03:03:11 -0700

GUYS,THAT IS CALLED BABYSITTING .-.

badboy31
badboy31 wrote:
2013-05-18 18:03:05 -0700

Easy look at his text mesegs
And see if he is werid

Mrz.R3jectz
Mrz.R3jectz wrote:
2013-05-13 06:31:45 -0700

5th Grader....7th Grader.....Wow...

lovely2128
lovely2128 wrote:
2012-10-07 23:50:35 -0700

all i got to say is wow

larriah12
larriah12 wrote:
2012-08-27 13:19:45 -0700

wait so you like a guy but you have a bf? well if you loved the first one you never would have fallen for the second

XtremeWriter344
XtremeWriter344 wrote:
2012-08-26 21:54:49 -0700

Just to point it out you might be made fun of. He is a fifth grader and you are a seventh. I have met about 3 people with your similar situations (all girls). I have had a similar situation myself. I was in seventh grade and she was in first...I didn't like her but everyone joked around with me, but anyways the girls who had our situation were made fun of. Plus since you graduate before him, you won't be able to be together very often.

sweetjellybean
sweetjellybean wrote:
2012-08-26 13:23:56 -0700

Hehe

Euniqueamazing4527
Euniqueamazing4527 wrote:
2012-08-26 12:21:02 -0700

I like the guy at my school but im not so sure about my real bf

Who Are You Crushing On?

• I've had the same crush my whole life.
  • I have a different crush every week.
  • I only have eyes for my BF/GF.
  • I'm totally in love with Zac Efron/Lindsay Lohan!

Me and my BFF (who is a boy) have been told that we should go out so many times by other kids at ...

BadwolfDW
BadwolfDW posted in Friends:
So i  agree with miley15 i think you guys should all meet up and tell them they can't leave or interrupt each other untill the issue is resolved let girl 2 know that the more she askes the less girl 1 will want to be her friend , also tell girl 1 that she shouldn't just run away.  Girl 1 is trying to be friends with girl2 but  i mean they dont need to bff's but they should not make a big deal of each other.
reply 1 day
sugarpetals
my parents would be around 7
reply 1 day
Pink_Kitty
My parents are very lenient about chores and messing around but they are NOT lenient at all about lying, respect, homework or safety stuff.
reply 1 day
miley15
miley15 posted in Friends:
ahaaaa...that's sorta confusing and annoying at the same time...but don't u think if they were really your friends they would listen to u? if they are really interested in being friend with u so tell em that u cannot stand this situation anymore and ask them politely but firmly to try to understand each other...or ur friendship will be ruined...i'm sure talking always solves any problems...
reply 1 day
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Ok here's what's going on. Girl1 (my best friend) can't stand girl2 (my other friend). And girl2 wants to be friends with girl1 but girl1 doesn't want to be friends with girl2. And girl2 keeps messaging girl1 and girl1 keeps telling her she doesn't want to be her friend. got you confused yet?  So this is what is making me write this. My best friend said that if I keep hanging around my other friend she will try to be nice. But every time those two are in the same place girl2 asks girl1 why they can't be friends and that just sets girl1 off. And then I have to stop it. I love how my best friend is willing to hang around my other friend for me but I hate how my other friend won't stop bringing up why the two of them can't be friends. No matter how much girl1 and I tell her that girl1 doesn't want to be her friend she keeps asking. I like hanging out with both of them but not at the same time and when I hang out with one and not the other they ask why and I spending more time with the other one then with them. I can't take it anymore!!!  Please help me me before I loose it,              avatar-me
reply 1 day