Comments

Dear Dish-It: Do I Like Him?

There's this guy at my school, and I got to know him when we were both in drama club. He's now one of my best friends. I think I like him, but I don't know whether or not I do. Back to Article

real crystal water

country_smiles_ wrote:
2014-01-01 20:54:44 -0800

U like him

zackfan
zackfan wrote:
2014-01-01 09:38:55 -0800

IM TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ZAC EFRON.

directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-11-05 16:37:03 -0800

NO you dont

xTHTJUSTHAPPENEDx
xTHTJUSTHAPPENEDx wrote:
2013-11-05 16:33:06 -0800

lol i kno if i like someone i find myself asking them out

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-11-05 16:31:19 -0800

nice question good one

APoetsDesire
APoetsDesire wrote:
2013-11-05 09:07:48 -0800

lol all i see in my notifications is you yelling at somebody every 5 minutes

SHEADRAKELOVER3
SHEADRAKELOVER3 wrote:
2013-11-05 08:59:10 -0800

what type of question iz that!!!???? how don't you know rather or not u like someone

princesscathy
princesscathy wrote:
2013-11-05 08:52:47 -0800

obviously

directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-10-17 21:09:35 -0700

no.. you do not like him

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-10-14 17:47:09 -0700

I don't relate to this..........

-ZeroHero-
-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-05-19 03:03:11 -0700

GUYS,THAT IS CALLED BABYSITTING .-.

badboy31
badboy31 wrote:
2013-05-18 18:03:05 -0700

Easy look at his text mesegs
And see if he is werid

Mrz.R3jectz
Mrz.R3jectz wrote:
2013-05-13 06:31:45 -0700

5th Grader....7th Grader.....Wow...

lovely2128
lovely2128 wrote:
2012-10-07 23:50:35 -0700

all i got to say is wow

larriah12
larriah12 wrote:
2012-08-27 13:19:45 -0700

wait so you like a guy but you have a bf? well if you loved the first one you never would have fallen for the second

XtremeWriter344
XtremeWriter344 wrote:
2012-08-26 21:54:49 -0700

Just to point it out you might be made fun of. He is a fifth grader and you are a seventh. I have met about 3 people with your similar situations (all girls). I have had a similar situation myself. I was in seventh grade and she was in first...I didn't like her but everyone joked around with me, but anyways the girls who had our situation were made fun of. Plus since you graduate before him, you won't be able to be together very often.

sweetjellybean
sweetjellybean wrote:
2012-08-26 13:23:56 -0700

Hehe

Euniqueamazing4527
Euniqueamazing4527 wrote:
2012-08-26 12:21:02 -0700

I like the guy at my school but im not so sure about my real bf

Who Are You Crushing On?

• I've had the same crush my whole life.
  • I have a different crush every week.
  • I only have eyes for my BF/GF.
  • I'm totally in love with Zac Efron/Lindsay Lohan!

Me and my BFF (who is a boy) have been told that we should go out so many times by other kids at ...

Le-Jack
Le-Jack posted in Friends:
Thank you so much for all your answers :D i talked to max and we talked and we are back to normal and he even noticed that luna is bad news and he told her they can be freinds but no more cos she has a bf so he actually noticed that it was wrong what they did so im happy :D Thanks for your advice guys
Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
Hey friends. These are nice company's. Which one you will vote between them? Choose one of them.. I choose Lakme :D Post your favorite company between these two.
reply about 1 hour
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Friends:
I think the title is fairly self explanatory. I don't know how to explain self harm scars and cuts to my friends (don't even get me started on my father) without having them completely freak out on me or think I'm a total basket case. I can't hide most the scars and cuts given their placement. I'd also like to know how to explain it to a friend's parent bc I know that will be a problem too. - (Note: I'm not insane. Just have been a tough time lately and I snapped under too much pressure. I'm not a danger to myself anymore. End of story.) - I don't like to go into detail when discussing my self harm and why I did it, but I know my friends are very inquisitive like their parents. I just want to know how to ride out the conversation and would appreciate any help in the matter. Thanks!
smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.