Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: Should I Lie About Being Single?

My friend told me she really doesn’t have a boyfriend – she’s just saying that so her friends won’t think she’s weird. I told her I’d never think she’s weird or not be her friend just because she doesn’t have a boyfriend. Back to Article

Dmoneyp
Dmoneyp wrote:
2014-07-16 22:40:31 -0700

Ladies it's okay to be single. Because if you are single you become more independent. When you are single you can watch everyone else's relationship and you will know what to expect when you do become taken

Dmoneyp
Dmoneyp wrote:
2014-07-16 22:40:18 -0700

msprettymama
msprettymama wrote:
2014-07-13 13:36:25 -0700

I'm single... I think LMAO shd I be forgetting

-Richelle Here-
-Richelle Here- wrote:
2012-11-26 05:19:15 -0800

Ikr @ Lexii !!!

Obey_Lexii
Obey_Lexii wrote:
2012-11-26 05:17:58 -0800

I Love Bein Single...i dont have to give af bout shiet !!!

29567bm
29567bm wrote:
2012-01-21 09:07:41 -0800

im single and sad Frown

dayday67
dayday67 wrote:
2012-01-04 11:34:38 -0800

I'm single and happy but still lookin

coolzboyz
coolzboyz wrote:
2012-01-04 03:21:29 -0800

im single ndd loving it but still looking for the perfect gurl

Aairon.Loves.Kyrin
Aairon.Loves.Kyrin wrote:
2011-12-29 17:14:16 -0800

Yhu could but u gotta have a good reason to .. i personally wouldnt lie bout it but i dnt kno bout others

Ambbiiee
Ambbiiee wrote:
2011-12-29 10:05:44 -0800

im single ndd loving it but still looking for the perfect guy Love

KatyPerry1600_1953183
KatyPerry1600_1953183 wrote:
2011-12-29 07:11:44 -0800

yeah....

friendly27
friendly27 wrote:
2011-12-29 03:47:22 -0800

nw i dnt do dat stupid stuff i am proud 2 say im single and nt worry bout otha ppl

CLLChick
CLLChick wrote:
2011-12-28 22:23:18 -0800

well, what if you end up meeting a guy that you liked and who was really hot? what then?

Mizz_laila
Mizz_laila wrote:
2011-12-28 22:00:30 -0800

If the boy was creepy or ugly you SHOULD lie about being single

kitkat2009
kitkat2009 wrote:
2011-12-28 21:58:52 -0800

ive lied but he was creppy so i did

babbymaddy
babbymaddy wrote:
2011-12-28 21:57:52 -0800

uuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm NO

divaswagg08
divaswagg08 wrote:
2011-12-28 21:11:15 -0800

yeah i agree with makyra

makyrathecuttest
makyrathecuttest wrote:
2011-12-28 21:09:24 -0800

Well that only depends if u dont want to be in a relationship

babbymaddy
babbymaddy wrote:
2011-12-28 20:45:16 -0800

h**l no

-Kiesha-
-Kiesha- wrote:
2011-12-28 19:38:41 -0800

Nawh. Feel Desprite.
Its Easier To Face The Truth.

Would You Lie to a Friend?

• Sure, what they don't know can't hurt them.
  • I might if I got something by doing it.
  • I have before, but I wouldn't ever again.
  • No way. My friends are way too important to lie to.