Comments

Dear Dish-It: Should I Lie About Being Single?

My friend told me she really doesn’t have a boyfriend – she’s just saying that so her friends won’t think she’s weird. I told her I’d never think she’s weird or not be her friend just because she doesn’t have a boyfriend. Back to Article

-Richelle Here-
-Richelle Here- wrote:
2012-11-26 05:19:15 -0800

Ikr @ Lexii !!!

Obey_Lexii
Obey_Lexii wrote:
2012-11-26 05:17:58 -0800

I Love Bein Single...i dont have to give af bout shiet !!!

29567bm
29567bm wrote:
2012-01-21 09:07:41 -0800

im single and sad Frown

dayday67
dayday67 wrote:
2012-01-04 11:34:38 -0800

I'm single and happy but still lookin

coolzboyz
coolzboyz wrote:
2012-01-04 03:21:29 -0800

im single ndd loving it but still looking for the perfect gurl

Aairon.Loves.Kyrin
Aairon.Loves.Kyrin wrote:
2011-12-29 17:14:16 -0800

Yhu could but u gotta have a good reason to .. i personally wouldnt lie bout it but i dnt kno bout others

Ambbiiee
Ambbiiee wrote:
2011-12-29 10:05:44 -0800

im single ndd loving it but still looking for the perfect guy Love

KatyPerry1600
KatyPerry1600 wrote:
2011-12-29 07:11:44 -0800

yeah....

friendly27
friendly27 wrote:
2011-12-29 03:47:22 -0800

nw i dnt do dat stupid stuff i am proud 2 say im single and nt worry bout otha ppl

CLLChick
CLLChick wrote:
2011-12-28 22:23:18 -0800

well, what if you end up meeting a guy that you liked and who was really hot? what then?

Mizz_laila
Mizz_laila wrote:
2011-12-28 22:00:30 -0800

If the boy was creepy or ugly you SHOULD lie about being single

kitkat2009
kitkat2009 wrote:
2011-12-28 21:58:52 -0800

ive lied but he was creppy so i did

babbymaddy
babbymaddy wrote:
2011-12-28 21:57:52 -0800

uuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm NO

divaswagg08
divaswagg08 wrote:
2011-12-28 21:11:15 -0800

yeah i agree with makyra

makyrathecuttest
makyrathecuttest wrote:
2011-12-28 21:09:24 -0800

Well that only depends if u dont want to be in a relationship

babbymaddy
babbymaddy wrote:
2011-12-28 20:45:16 -0800

h**l no

-Kiesha-
-Kiesha- wrote:
2011-12-28 19:38:41 -0800

Nawh. Feel Desprite.
Its Easier To Face The Truth.

LillyPad1999
LillyPad1999 wrote:
2011-12-28 18:45:00 -0800

well im single my name is Michaela but u can call me bunny im 14 andlive in cheyenne wyoming and im looking for the right guy one will let me be me and u be u and stick by me no matter what happens in my life

llollypop
llollypop wrote:
2011-12-28 18:33:56 -0800

god will help not my chioce

mz.divalicious
mz.divalicious wrote:
2011-12-28 18:31:41 -0800

Nevaa lie yhu dnt noee when yhu meet that someone nd liee that yhu broke upp eith the otha yhu funna be a player

Would You Lie to a Friend?

• Sure, what they don't know can't hurt them.
  • I might if I got something by doing it.
  • I have before, but I wouldn't ever again.
  • No way. My friends are way too important to lie to.

My boyfriend just dumped me. I didn’t even see it coming. I don’t think anything was wrong. We we...

OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
I know what its like to feel depressed. And its hard to get out of it. Try thinking of good things, and if you are feeling lonely and have no friends around then you can talk to me if you want :3 When you start feeling depressed, try doing things you like, going out to a park or somewhere to be alone and just relax. Maybe go on walks once in a while. And even if people don't seem to care about you, I do :) So if you start feeling worse you can chat with me. Try not to think of dangerous things like suicide or cutting yourself or even running away though because it may sometimes seem like it could be the answer but it really isn't it'll make your life worse and more messed up. I hope you feel better soon! :D
twyla215
twyla215 posted in Family Issues:
"just for fun" wrote:Dear Dash-It and Friends,(this is my sissys account..we both use it)I'm a girl of course.. And I've got 13 this july 03.. and the thhing is I don't feel like my growth is perfect for my age! I'm really skinny.. I like being skinny! 'Cause my body looks great! And any boys could be impressed by my body! ;)My hight is only 4'8!! A 13 years old girl is only 4'8!! yeah I feel really sad! As for my cousin she's 5'3 and she's skinny too but she's tall!! I feel bad when she bullies me..So Is there a quick way for me to get tall in 1 month?yes the white stuff is normal its dischargeAlso I haven't started my period. I get white gloomy stuffs that smells funny. And I haven't talked to my mom or anyone about it yet. I'm really ashamed..but is this normal?And I think my ###### are not normal for my "puny" I mean small height or body! Their growing and growing! Their size is 29!! I'm feeling guilty! Is there any exercises to make them smaller?Thats that help me....