Comments

Dear Dish-It: Should I Lie About Being Single?

My friend told me she really doesn’t have a boyfriend – she’s just saying that so her friends won’t think she’s weird. I told her I’d never think she’s weird or not be her friend just because she doesn’t have a boyfriend. Back to Article

Dmoneyp
Dmoneyp wrote:
2014-07-16 22:40:31 -0700

Ladies it's okay to be single. Because if you are single you become more independent. When you are single you can watch everyone else's relationship and you will know what to expect when you do become taken

Dmoneyp
Dmoneyp wrote:
2014-07-16 22:40:18 -0700

msprettymama
msprettymama wrote:
2014-07-13 13:36:25 -0700

I'm single... I think LMAO shd I be forgetting

-Richelle Here-
-Richelle Here- wrote:
2012-11-26 05:19:15 -0800

Ikr @ Lexii !!!

Obey_Lexii
Obey_Lexii wrote:
2012-11-26 05:17:58 -0800

I Love Bein Single...i dont have to give af bout shiet !!!

29567bm
29567bm wrote:
2012-01-21 09:07:41 -0800

im single and sad Frown

dayday67
dayday67 wrote:
2012-01-04 11:34:38 -0800

I'm single and happy but still lookin

coolzboyz
coolzboyz wrote:
2012-01-04 03:21:29 -0800

im single ndd loving it but still looking for the perfect gurl

Aairon.Loves.Kyrin
Aairon.Loves.Kyrin wrote:
2011-12-29 17:14:16 -0800

Yhu could but u gotta have a good reason to .. i personally wouldnt lie bout it but i dnt kno bout others

Ambbiiee
Ambbiiee wrote:
2011-12-29 10:05:44 -0800

im single ndd loving it but still looking for the perfect guy Love

KatyPerry1600_1953183
KatyPerry1600_1953183 wrote:
2011-12-29 07:11:44 -0800

yeah....

friendly27
friendly27 wrote:
2011-12-29 03:47:22 -0800

nw i dnt do dat stupid stuff i am proud 2 say im single and nt worry bout otha ppl

CLLChick
CLLChick wrote:
2011-12-28 22:23:18 -0800

well, what if you end up meeting a guy that you liked and who was really hot? what then?

Mizz_laila
Mizz_laila wrote:
2011-12-28 22:00:30 -0800

If the boy was creepy or ugly you SHOULD lie about being single

kitkat2009
kitkat2009 wrote:
2011-12-28 21:58:52 -0800

ive lied but he was creppy so i did

babbymaddy
babbymaddy wrote:
2011-12-28 21:57:52 -0800

uuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm NO

divaswagg08
divaswagg08 wrote:
2011-12-28 21:11:15 -0800

yeah i agree with makyra

makyrathecuttest
makyrathecuttest wrote:
2011-12-28 21:09:24 -0800

Well that only depends if u dont want to be in a relationship

babbymaddy
babbymaddy wrote:
2011-12-28 20:45:16 -0800

h**l no

-Kiesha-
-Kiesha- wrote:
2011-12-28 19:38:41 -0800

Nawh. Feel Desprite.
Its Easier To Face The Truth.

Would You Lie to a Friend?

• Sure, what they don't know can't hurt them.
  • I might if I got something by doing it.
  • I have before, but I wouldn't ever again.
  • No way. My friends are way too important to lie to.

My boyfriend just dumped me. I didn’t even see it coming. I don’t think anything was wrong. We we...

OnceUponAtime143
My "best friend" for two years told me she wasn't coming to my birthday party because she had plans. I told her when the party was 2 months ago and she OK. Now its 4 days away and she says she isn't going because she has plans with her boyfriend. She is my best friend! Shes like my sister! and to know that she picked her boyfriend over me hurts. She is the worst friend ever! What do I do?
reply about 1 hour
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"animefreakXD" wrote: "american_brit" wrote: "animefreakXD" wrote: guys are the bomb! They're my best friends! I can talk to them like a normal person, but more because you don't have to worry about them gossiping! :D Haha XD You haven't seen some of the guys at my school...  Really, you should just be yourself. Don't try too hard thinking about the right things to say and the right way to act.  That's when you fumble and mess up. Be natural! Be yourself! And relax! You might blush a bit or feel embarrassed, but that is OKAY. I promise you'll survive.  Yeah, guys can be confusing, but they're human too! :) Wow. Shocker, right? :P Talk to them as you would anybody else ^-^
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"amethystdances" wrote: I know, but its embarrassing. -sigh- That it is, but you'll be okay. If you don't know what to say, sometimes it's best to not say anything at all, you know? We don't all have the same personalities. We're not all amazing conversationalists (I'm talking about you Lex! Thanks by the way. We can always find something to talk about ^-^)  -and no one can expect from us. I'll say it again, be yourself. That's all anyone can ask of you -and if they don't like that... too bad! You deserve nothing more than friends (and possibly a friend? * wink wink * Sorry!!! ) who accept you just the way you are -and love for it.
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Friends:
It might sound condescending, but I really don't mean it that way. Just talk to them like an ordinary person.
animefreakXD
animefreakXD posted in Friends:
"american_brit" wrote: "animefreakXD" wrote: guys are the bomb! They're my best friends! I can talk to them like a normal person, but more because you don't have to worry about them gossiping! :D Haha XD You haven't seen some of the guys at my school...  Really, you should just be yourself. Don't try too hard thinking about the right things to say and the right way to act.  That's when you fumble and mess up. Be natural! Be yourself! And relax! You might blush a bit or feel embarrassed, but that is OKAY. I promise you'll survive.  Yeah, guys can be confusing be they're human too! :)