Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: Am I In Love?

I think I'm in love, but I keep hearing the same thing: "You're too young." But I can't stop thinking about my crush. He's my idea of perfect: understanding, sweet, smart, wonderful, and just the best guy a girl could dream of. He's not cute, but I don't Back to Article

Rainee77349
Rainee77349 wrote:
2012-03-17 09:20:28 -0700

i am i loveGrinBig Grin

ReeceBby_15
ReeceBby_15 wrote:
2012-03-17 09:19:30 -0700

Not really looking for love!!

Mr pal77
Mr pal77 wrote:
2012-01-25 21:50:56 -0800

You are never too young for love. im 11. i had my first girlfriend when i was 8.

han2225

jaydarock wrote:
2011-11-30 06:51:21 -0800

the are the best.

jaydarock
jaydarock wrote:
2011-11-30 06:49:56 -0800

that is nice.have a good day

CarolinaKirkie
CarolinaKirkie wrote:
2011-11-29 18:33:06 -0800

Well... i think im in love with the new guy at my school, Sonny!! and he knows i like him bc EVERY1 told him!! but i cant get him off my mine!

ilovemyLola
ilovemyLola wrote:
2011-11-29 17:21:10 -0800

i like a real boy named Joe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i_love_you_marcus

jaydarock wrote:
2011-11-29 10:06:33 -0800

what up friend.

jaydarock
jaydarock wrote:
2011-11-29 10:05:37 -0800

do you want to be my friend?

cubsfan19
cubsfan19 wrote:
2011-11-29 08:46:35 -0800

i tryd gettin my friend tj and my friend serinety to go out but tj scared to ask we told him she likes him but he doesnt believe us any ideas on how to get him to ask her

friendlystuartt_1885397
friendlystuartt_1885397 wrote:
2011-11-29 07:55:15 -0800

yes ur bbs

Sara_ Jn_ Jak
Sara_ Jn_ Jak wrote:
2011-11-29 07:13:41 -0800

i'm in ♥♥♥Wink

SweetyPie99
SweetyPie99 wrote:
2011-11-28 16:00:29 -0800

my cuz asked her out and they have a good realationship soo u ask him out

SweetyPie99
SweetyPie99 wrote:
2011-11-28 15:58:57 -0800

mmmm well u can wing it and just go up to him and ask him if he likes u

starwire
starwire wrote:
2011-11-28 07:30:26 -0800

i like this guy and he always stares at me like wat does he like me

this chick
this chick wrote:
2011-11-27 11:45:47 -0800

opposites attract dear (;

Have You Ever Been in Love?

• I don't think so...
  • I'm not sure what love is.