Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It: Am I In Love?

I think I'm in love, but I keep hearing the same thing: "You're too young." But I can't stop thinking about my crush. He's my idea of perfect: understanding, sweet, smart, wonderful, and just the best guy a girl could dream of. He's not cute, but I don't Back to Article

Rainee77349
Rainee77349 wrote:
2012-03-17 09:20:28 -0700

i am i loveGrinBig Grin

ReeceBby_15_2008898
ReeceBby_15_2008898 wrote:
2012-03-17 09:19:30 -0700

Not really looking for love!!

Mr pal77
Mr pal77 wrote:
2012-01-25 21:50:56 -0800

You are never too young for love. im 11. i had my first girlfriend when i was 8.

han2225

jaydarock wrote:
2011-11-30 06:51:21 -0800

the are the best.

jaydarock
jaydarock wrote:
2011-11-30 06:49:56 -0800

that is nice.have a good day

CarolinaKirkie
CarolinaKirkie wrote:
2011-11-29 18:33:06 -0800

Well... i think im in love with the new guy at my school, Sonny!! and he knows i like him bc EVERY1 told him!! but i cant get him off my mine!

ilovemyLola
ilovemyLola wrote:
2011-11-29 17:21:10 -0800

i like a real boy named Joe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i_love_you_marcus

jaydarock wrote:
2011-11-29 10:06:33 -0800

what up friend.

jaydarock
jaydarock wrote:
2011-11-29 10:05:37 -0800

do you want to be my friend?

cubsfan19
cubsfan19 wrote:
2011-11-29 08:46:35 -0800

i tryd gettin my friend tj and my friend serinety to go out but tj scared to ask we told him she likes him but he doesnt believe us any ideas on how to get him to ask her

friendlystuartt_1885397
friendlystuartt_1885397 wrote:
2011-11-29 07:55:15 -0800

yes ur bbs

Sara_ Jn_ Jak
Sara_ Jn_ Jak wrote:
2011-11-29 07:13:41 -0800

i'm in ♥♥♥Wink

SweetyPie99
SweetyPie99 wrote:
2011-11-28 16:00:29 -0800

my cuz asked her out and they have a good realationship soo u ask him out

SweetyPie99
SweetyPie99 wrote:
2011-11-28 15:58:57 -0800

mmmm well u can wing it and just go up to him and ask him if he likes u

starwire
starwire wrote:
2011-11-28 07:30:26 -0800

i like this guy and he always stares at me like wat does he like me

this chick
this chick wrote:
2011-11-27 11:45:47 -0800

opposites attract dear (;

Have You Ever Been in Love?

• I don't think so...
  • I'm not sure what love is.

Micro_deardish-boredbf-micro
BoredBF asks: I started going out with a girl a few weeks ago. I love her, but our relationship i...
Micro_the-notebook-micro
The Notebook and Nic Sparks give us a lesson on love! The Ultimate Collector's Edition is now ava...
Micro_deardish-lovetriangle-micro
Love Triangle asks: A boy asked me out, but I'm already going out with someone else. The new boy ...
Ever see a celeb couple and think that they're totally tight? What about that couple at school wh...

Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.
snowflake_icy_dragon
Hey well I think u are so right about the hair thing.