Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: Am I In Love?

I think I'm in love, but I keep hearing the same thing: "You're too young." But I can't stop thinking about my crush. He's my idea of perfect: understanding, sweet, smart, wonderful, and just the best guy a girl could dream of. He's not cute, but I don't Back to Article

Ayeitstaylor
Ayeitstaylor wrote:
2014-02-05 16:08:50 -0800

ok babe

maquela-was-here
maquela-was-here wrote:
2014-02-05 15:59:14 -0800

i miss him tay and pm me

Ayeitstaylor
Ayeitstaylor wrote:
2014-02-05 15:57:32 -0800

shut up maquela...lol....jk I love you

maquela-was-here
maquela-was-here wrote:
2014-02-05 15:57:13 -0800

i love my bf but im scared to see him

maquela-was-here
maquela-was-here wrote:
2014-02-05 15:56:45 -0800

lmao

Ayeitstaylor
Ayeitstaylor wrote:
2014-02-05 15:55:52 -0800

gawd I love my baby...he's freakin amazing....love you babe!!!

faithbarberina1
faithbarberina1 wrote:
2014-02-05 15:50:28 -0800

i am in love xDDD lol

Saphira16
Saphira16 wrote:
2014-02-05 15:49:04 -0800

i know im in love xD LOVE U BRENT

KIT-KATCutie
KIT-KATCutie wrote:
2014-02-05 15:43:31 -0800

oh mah gosh you guys are so cute!!

sheiseverything
sheiseverything wrote:
2014-02-05 15:42:11 -0800

i am in love with you too babes smile @vick198

mcloven125_2465926
mcloven125_2465926 wrote:
2014-02-05 15:38:55 -0800

in love with u

Vick198
Vick198 wrote:
2014-02-05 15:30:32 -0800

I know i am in love smile

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2014-02-05 15:26:33 -0800

i'm in love with my bed and KW :0
MARRY ME

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-02-05 15:20:32 -0800

IM IN ♥ BIG TIME

100pigy
100pigy wrote:
2014-02-05 15:18:58 -0800

I'm in love with guy I love him with I my heart. I would DIE 4 him.

love_melz
love_melz wrote:
2014-02-05 15:16:12 -0800

I KNOW IM IN LOVE

ImRie-
ImRie- wrote:
2013-11-06 14:02:10 -0800

cool article, helpful

PrideInWastedYouth_2297646
PrideInWastedYouth_2297646 wrote:
2013-04-07 07:17:15 -0700

I'm always stuck in that moment where I think I'm in love but its just my mind telling my heart what it should feel.

Annamaebell
Annamaebell wrote:
2013-03-13 18:35:08 -0700

Im I love to. I think your in love to.! Blush
Nothing wrong with it. smile

lizzy5636
lizzy5636 wrote:
2013-01-27 17:47:40 -0800

with who? Frustrated

Have You Ever Been in Love?

• I don't think so...
  • I'm not sure what love is.

Micro_deardish-boredbf-micro
BoredBF asks: I started going out with a girl a few weeks ago. I love her, but our relationship i...
Micro_the-notebook-micro
The Notebook and Nic Sparks give us a lesson on love! The Ultimate Collector's Edition is now ava...
Micro_deardish-lovetriangle-micro
Love Triangle asks: A boy asked me out, but I'm already going out with someone else. The new boy ...
Ever see a celeb couple and think that they're totally tight? What about that couple at school wh...

LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Style:
I'm fabulous :D
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
Kk
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
Your welcomes and I thinks that we can close this thread now mkay  :)