Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: Am I In Love?

I think I'm in love, but I keep hearing the same thing: "You're too young." But I can't stop thinking about my crush. He's my idea of perfect: understanding, sweet, smart, wonderful, and just the best guy a girl could dream of. He's not cute, but I don't Back to Article

Ayeitstaylor
Ayeitstaylor wrote:
2014-02-05 16:08:50 -0800

ok babe

maquela-was-here
maquela-was-here wrote:
2014-02-05 15:59:14 -0800

i miss him tay and pm me

Ayeitstaylor
Ayeitstaylor wrote:
2014-02-05 15:57:32 -0800

shut up maquela...lol....jk I love you

maquela-was-here
maquela-was-here wrote:
2014-02-05 15:57:13 -0800

i love my bf but im scared to see him

maquela-was-here
maquela-was-here wrote:
2014-02-05 15:56:45 -0800

lmao

Ayeitstaylor
Ayeitstaylor wrote:
2014-02-05 15:55:52 -0800

gawd I love my baby...he's freakin amazing....love you babe!!!

faithbarberina1
faithbarberina1 wrote:
2014-02-05 15:50:28 -0800

i am in love xDDD lol

Saphira16
Saphira16 wrote:
2014-02-05 15:49:04 -0800

i know im in love xD LOVE U BRENT

KIT-KATCutie
KIT-KATCutie wrote:
2014-02-05 15:43:31 -0800

oh mah gosh you guys are so cute!!

sheiseverything
sheiseverything wrote:
2014-02-05 15:42:11 -0800

i am in love with you too babes smile @vick198

mcloven125_2465926
mcloven125_2465926 wrote:
2014-02-05 15:38:55 -0800

in love with u

Vick198
Vick198 wrote:
2014-02-05 15:30:32 -0800

I know i am in love smile

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2014-02-05 15:26:33 -0800

i'm in love with my bed and KW :0
MARRY ME

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-02-05 15:20:32 -0800

IM IN ♥ BIG TIME

100pigy
100pigy wrote:
2014-02-05 15:18:58 -0800

I'm in love with guy I love him with I my heart. I would DIE 4 him.

love_melz
love_melz wrote:
2014-02-05 15:16:12 -0800

I KNOW IM IN LOVE

ImRie-
ImRie- wrote:
2013-11-06 14:02:10 -0800

cool article, helpful

PrideInWastedYouth_2297646
PrideInWastedYouth_2297646 wrote:
2013-04-07 07:17:15 -0700

I'm always stuck in that moment where I think I'm in love but its just my mind telling my heart what it should feel.

Annamaebell
Annamaebell wrote:
2013-03-13 18:35:08 -0700

Im I love to. I think your in love to.! Blush
Nothing wrong with it. smile

lizzy5636
lizzy5636 wrote:
2013-01-27 17:47:40 -0800

with who? Frustrated

Have You Ever Been in Love?

• I don't think so...
  • I'm not sure what love is.