Comments

Dear Dish-It: Am I In Love?

I think I'm in love, but I keep hearing the same thing: "You're too young." But I can't stop thinking about my crush. He's my idea of perfect: understanding, sweet, smart, wonderful, and just the best guy a girl could dream of. He's not cute, but I don't Back to Article

lizzy5636
lizzy5636 wrote:
2013-01-27 17:45:59 -0800

that isn't boring that's very cute Love

lizzy5636

cooldude114 wrote:
2013-01-26 17:15:24 -0800

Good post!

7337fluffy
7337fluffy wrote:
2013-01-26 14:31:31 -0800

wow Love im in love secret lol family/friends/crush

LECYPIE
LECYPIE wrote:
2013-01-26 14:24:19 -0800

whatever

gabbys hot
gabbys hot wrote:
2013-01-26 14:19:50 -0800

I was in love but he moved away

Lovinhim10

Brit13 wrote:
2013-01-24 09:59:18 -0800

In love LOL!

The Mighty Ra_2013871
The Mighty Ra_2013871 wrote:
2013-01-15 16:08:08 -0800

Whoever wrote this has a poor understanding of how lust works.

- jane doe -
- jane doe - wrote:
2013-01-15 04:04:57 -0800

- that is very much true lust is not love but a form of love . If your relationship is its based on just lust then your not in love ♥

Have You Ever Been in Love?

• I don't think so...
  • I'm not sure what love is.

Micro_deardish-boredbf-micro
BoredBF asks: I started going out with a girl a few weeks ago. I love her, but our relationship i...
Micro_the-notebook-micro
The Notebook and Nic Sparks give us a lesson on love! The Ultimate Collector's Edition is now ava...
Micro_deardish-lovetriangle-micro
Love Triangle asks: A boy asked me out, but I'm already going out with someone else. The new boy ...
Ever see a celeb couple and think that they're totally tight? What about that couple at school wh...

GlimmeringSky16