Comments

Dear Dish-It: Am I In Love?

I think I'm in love, but I keep hearing the same thing: "You're too young." But I can't stop thinking about my crush. He's my idea of perfect: understanding, sweet, smart, wonderful, and just the best guy a girl could dream of. He's not cute, but I don't Back to Article

1DLover2002
1DLover2002 wrote:
2012-12-22 16:09:14 -0800

Im in love with..... One Direction!!! :P

sweetjaja21
sweetjaja21 wrote:
2012-12-18 19:31:12 -0800

O_O you know. i have no idea how i ended up here. but, i would like to say something. guys are a waste of time.

ms.myya
ms.myya wrote:
2012-12-09 15:49:56 -0800

Tbh...

SummerLuver15
SummerLuver15 wrote:
2012-12-08 10:42:57 -0800

LoL I've been thru the exact same situation as the girl who wrote this...not that I like my crush because he's cute, but because of who he is.
Very good article!

wreastlingfan619
wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2012-12-08 09:17:45 -0800

ok huhhhhhhhhhhh

Dj's mix gal
Dj's mix gal wrote:
2012-12-07 21:20:09 -0800

is their really such thing as the one

JoshizMyName13
JoshizMyName13 wrote:
2012-12-07 17:36:38 -0800

Love does exist he just Dont exist for you I been in love for 8 months straight with the same girl,most people can't last 8 months with the same person because the lack of trust

liberty1410
liberty1410 wrote:
2012-12-07 17:12:05 -0800

haven't found him

ewatson2000
ewatson2000 wrote:
2012-12-07 14:00:51 -0800

i do i think im in love wth alexa

-Richelle Here-
-Richelle Here- wrote:
2012-12-07 08:21:01 -0800

Love Doesnt Exsist

swag_boii
swag_boii wrote:
2012-12-06 23:45:28 -0800

i cant find her

Lazy Scremo
Lazy Scremo wrote:
2012-12-06 22:39:54 -0800

It feels like ridding on a donkey

MZ.RAY RAY #1

MZ.RAY RAY #1 wrote:
2012-12-06 20:59:27 -0800

keep looking swag_boii she'll come 2 u

Bannana%$@Juice!_2043725
Bannana%$@Juice!_2043725 wrote:
2012-12-06 20:53:43 -0800

Im in love Soy ama como totalmente enamorado

pretty-likealways14
pretty-likealways14 wrote:
2012-12-06 20:22:20 -0800

lool truu same here but u will find one

swag_boii
swag_boii wrote:
2012-12-06 20:16:21 -0800

i lookin but cant find the right one

alem54
alem54 wrote:
2012-12-06 17:25:19 -0800

im like sooo in love!!!!

Have You Ever Been in Love?

• I don't think so...
  • I'm not sure what love is.

Micro_deardish-boredbf-micro
BoredBF asks: I started going out with a girl a few weeks ago. I love her, but our relationship i...
Micro_the-notebook-micro
The Notebook and Nic Sparks give us a lesson on love! The Ultimate Collector's Edition is now ava...
Micro_deardish-lovetriangle-micro
Love Triangle asks: A boy asked me out, but I'm already going out with someone else. The new boy ...
Ever see a celeb couple and think that they're totally tight? What about that couple at school wh...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Wear bigger clothes. Heck, I wear a 2-3 X
DisneyanimeLover
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in Friends:
DisneyanimeLover
I have this friend who has been my friend for 6 years. And she is so RUDE. She says mean things about me and MY MOTHER. Seriously she says really awful things about my mom like this: "Her IQ is high? Oh she must have took the IDIOT test." And tells me "Eww you wear Disney Princess shirts? Eww you are so messed up!" She always acts better than me whether we are alone or with people. She tries to make people hate me and she tries to act mature and she alway tells me "You should respect your mom and do what she tells you" She is awful. I wanna tell her she is mean and I dont wanna be friends. But I can`t! Its hard to do that when you know someone for 7 years. HELP!
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
As the previous person said, look online. There are very cute clothes available in bigger sizes! Also when you go shopping take a look in popular stores as well as less popular that might look as if they're for older people. Often they follow very similar trends but have bigger sizes!