Comments

Dear Dish-It: Am I In Love?

I think I'm in love, but I keep hearing the same thing: "You're too young." But I can't stop thinking about my crush. He's my idea of perfect: understanding, sweet, smart, wonderful, and just the best guy a girl could dream of. He's not cute, but I don't Back to Article

sweetjaja21
sweetjaja21 wrote:
2012-12-18 19:31:12 -0800

O_O you know. i have no idea how i ended up here. but, i would like to say something. guys are a waste of time.

ms.myya
ms.myya wrote:
2012-12-09 15:49:56 -0800

Tbh...

SummerLuver15
SummerLuver15 wrote:
2012-12-08 10:42:57 -0800

LoL I've been thru the exact same situation as the girl who wrote this...not that I like my crush because he's cute, but because of who he is.
Very good article!

wreastlingfan619
wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2012-12-08 09:17:45 -0800

ok huhhhhhhhhhhh

Dj's mix gal
Dj's mix gal wrote:
2012-12-07 21:20:09 -0800

is their really such thing as the one

JoshizMyName13
JoshizMyName13 wrote:
2012-12-07 17:36:38 -0800

Love does exist he just Dont exist for you I been in love for 8 months straight with the same girl,most people can't last 8 months with the same person because the lack of trust

liberty1410
liberty1410 wrote:
2012-12-07 17:12:05 -0800

haven't found him

ewatson2000
ewatson2000 wrote:
2012-12-07 14:00:51 -0800

i do i think im in love wth alexa

-Richelle Here-
-Richelle Here- wrote:
2012-12-07 08:21:01 -0800

Love Doesnt Exsist

swag_boii
swag_boii wrote:
2012-12-06 23:45:28 -0800

i cant find her

Lazy Scremo
Lazy Scremo wrote:
2012-12-06 22:39:54 -0800

It feels like ridding on a donkey

MZ.RAY RAY #1

MZ.RAY RAY #1 wrote:
2012-12-06 20:59:27 -0800

keep looking swag_boii she'll come 2 u

Bannana%$@Juice!_2043725
Bannana%$@Juice!_2043725 wrote:
2012-12-06 20:53:43 -0800

Im in love Soy ama como totalmente enamorado

pretty-likealways14
pretty-likealways14 wrote:
2012-12-06 20:22:20 -0800

lool truu same here but u will find one

swag_boii
swag_boii wrote:
2012-12-06 20:16:21 -0800

i lookin but cant find the right one

alem54
alem54 wrote:
2012-12-06 17:25:19 -0800

im like sooo in love!!!!

Dkiddrake
Dkiddrake wrote:
2012-12-05 14:23:26 -0800

Mabe love feel good idk i never loved m love death
That difference then love to like someone one
another

Have You Ever Been in Love?

• I don't think so...
  • I'm not sure what love is.

Micro_deardish-boredbf-micro
BoredBF asks: I started going out with a girl a few weeks ago. I love her, but our relationship i...
Micro_the-notebook-micro
The Notebook and Nic Sparks give us a lesson on love! The Ultimate Collector's Edition is now ava...
Micro_deardish-lovetriangle-micro
Love Triangle asks: A boy asked me out, but I'm already going out with someone else. The new boy ...
Ever see a celeb couple and think that they're totally tight? What about that couple at school wh...

american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Hi Jaera!      sisihastwobunnies is right. It's perfectly fine for you to have a crush, but you're a little young for a "love life." Don't worry though! Someday, if it's meant to be (Ha ^-^) you'll find the one who's just right for you. Until then, it's great to have good guy friends -and in years to come if one of those friendships develop into something more, then props to you (:  Future advice: You have to understand that feelings aren't always mutual. You may like someone and they'll see you only as a friend -or vice versa.  THIS IS OKAY.  It may hurt, but that's just proof that you'll have to move on. Something better is ahead,  you simply haven't gotten there yet (: Having patience can be hard, but it's worth it. Good luck! -And I hoped this helped!                                    Wishing you the best,                                             american_brit ^-^
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
I want to own a pony  You want to own a pony it was dirty and smelly  All animals has their own unique smell and its how animals smell. You was feeling ill so it could of smelt even worse I felt low in the class You was ill and its understandable that you was feeling awful I feel really nervous about going tomorrow for a proper riding day. Me suggestion is to ask the stables for the horse you would feel more comfortables riding I think it's 8 hours 15 minutes!  I knows you think there wont be breaks but there will be and probably about every hour or so.  Dont worry about this. Yay you got all jodphurs and boots and your all set. Me suggestion is go along tomorrow and relax and enjoy it.  Sure it does costs money to go there but your parents wouldnt be organising it if they hadnt got the money to pay.  If you doesnt like it after you tried it then say you dont wanna go again. It does sounds epical though and good luck for tomorrow  :angel
ElfyKathy
I went to own a pony day but I got the start of a short illness and I was scared and it was dirty and smelly and I felt low in the class but I was oldest on the biggest horse and now I feel really nervous about going tomorrow for a proper riding day. I think it's 8 hours 15 minutes! That's like, school with no break or lunch and four extra lessons! I acted excited cause I got rosettes and lollies and mum took me out for jodpurs and boots but now I feel a bit sick and tight and wobbly even though it was fun on wednesday and I have 3 sort of friends there already and the horse I rode, Bob, was great! Mum's in Wales and having a nice time so I don't want to dull her and I talked to Dad but he said 'don't worry I don't know what mum will think sorry'. I don't want to say no or quit later on cause: I'll feel bad to Bob The stables is just up the road so when I see the owner (who's real nice to me) or the instructor (who's at my school) I'll feel bad for saying no I don't want to join you I feel like mum will be disappointed cause she used to adore riding and had 2 horses and a pony I always begged to ride since I was 3 and so it's been over a decade! It costs cash. Cash, cash, cash. From mum and dad's pockets. Cash.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"noordinarygirl" wrote: Have you ever heard the saying, "Life is not about finding yourself, but creating yourself"? You already have traits, quirks, gifts, and talents put in you by God, and you just need to "put yourself out there" to discover what they are and what you can do with them. Don't worry so much about knowing who you are right now, you'll find that out in time. Just try to become the best you can be with what you have." Exactly ^-^ I don't think I could explain it any better. "_ALizB_" wrote:So pretty much what y'all are saying is, give it time?  Basically. Take time to learn about yourself. *What do you like to do? *What're dreams? *What're you scared of? *What makes you laugh? *What upsets you? *Are you happy? Why or why not? *What would you like to change? Can you? If so, what're you going to do about it? *Etcetera *Etcetera Life's a time to ask questions. You have to understand though, it doesn't always offer clear answers -but they're there; not always easily seen, but always there.
hugebear
hugebear posted in Friends:
Ello and Im sorry for saying this but from what you has said so far you hardly knows either of them.  You like them cos of how they look. Me advise is get to know both of them and be the friends first and see what happens if something happens and how your feelings evolves. Take your time and good luck :) :love