Comments

Dear Dish-It: Am I In Love?

I think I'm in love, but I keep hearing the same thing: "You're too young." But I can't stop thinking about my crush. He's my idea of perfect: understanding, sweet, smart, wonderful, and just the best guy a girl could dream of. He's not cute, but I don't Back to Article

1DLover2002
1DLover2002 wrote:
2012-12-22 16:09:14 -0800

Im in love with..... One Direction!!! :P

sweetjaja21
sweetjaja21 wrote:
2012-12-18 19:31:12 -0800

O_O you know. i have no idea how i ended up here. but, i would like to say something. guys are a waste of time.

ms.myya
ms.myya wrote:
2012-12-09 15:49:56 -0800

Tbh...

SummerLuver15
SummerLuver15 wrote:
2012-12-08 10:42:57 -0800

LoL I've been thru the exact same situation as the girl who wrote this...not that I like my crush because he's cute, but because of who he is.
Very good article!

wreastlingfan619
wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2012-12-08 09:17:45 -0800

ok huhhhhhhhhhhh

Dj's mix gal
Dj's mix gal wrote:
2012-12-07 21:20:09 -0800

is their really such thing as the one

JoshizMyName13
JoshizMyName13 wrote:
2012-12-07 17:36:38 -0800

Love does exist he just Dont exist for you I been in love for 8 months straight with the same girl,most people can't last 8 months with the same person because the lack of trust

liberty1410
liberty1410 wrote:
2012-12-07 17:12:05 -0800

haven't found him

ewatson2000
ewatson2000 wrote:
2012-12-07 14:00:51 -0800

i do i think im in love wth alexa

-Richelle Here-
-Richelle Here- wrote:
2012-12-07 08:21:01 -0800

Love Doesnt Exsist

swag_boii
swag_boii wrote:
2012-12-06 23:45:28 -0800

i cant find her

Lazy Scremo
Lazy Scremo wrote:
2012-12-06 22:39:54 -0800

It feels like ridding on a donkey

MZ.RAY RAY #1

MZ.RAY RAY #1 wrote:
2012-12-06 20:59:27 -0800

keep looking swag_boii she'll come 2 u

Bannana%$@Juice!_2043725
Bannana%$@Juice!_2043725 wrote:
2012-12-06 20:53:43 -0800

Im in love Soy ama como totalmente enamorado

pretty-likealways14
pretty-likealways14 wrote:
2012-12-06 20:22:20 -0800

lool truu same here but u will find one

swag_boii
swag_boii wrote:
2012-12-06 20:16:21 -0800

i lookin but cant find the right one

alem54
alem54 wrote:
2012-12-06 17:25:19 -0800

im like sooo in love!!!!

Have You Ever Been in Love?

• I don't think so...
  • I'm not sure what love is.