Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Friend Is Acting Jealous

I’ve had a really good friend in my life for the past two years. I value and appreciate her so much. My mom even says she’s her third daughter. But ever since I started hanging out with a new girl in my class my old friend has been acting jealous. I t Back to Article

taytay35baby
taytay35baby wrote:
2012-10-11 05:23:21 -0700

I had A Friend Tht Was Jealous Of Me Nd My Bf Nd She Started Acting Fake Nd Didnt Talk To Me So I Was Like I Dont Care Im Move On In Live Nd I Dnt Care WAt U Think

R I S S A ;**♥

JasmineGotTheCandy wrote:
2012-10-10 17:20:32 -0700

Thaank UU

R I S S A ;**♥
R I S S A ;**♥ wrote:
2012-10-10 17:19:38 -0700

Mmm , She'll Act Anti And Give Mee A Look Onee Daay Theen Thaa Next She Likee , "Heey Boo!! What You Been Upp Too?!?!" -______- Fakee Aff

JasmineGotTheCandy
JasmineGotTheCandy wrote:
2012-10-10 17:18:54 -0700

Me My FranKayla I Was With Her ALL SUmmer Thenn We GET TO SKOOL SHE DONT KNOW ME -
(*We Frans Agaiin ;D)

-Laylay.
-Laylay. wrote:
2012-10-05 15:15:13 -0700

Trueee

prettygirlswagg23
prettygirlswagg23 wrote:
2012-09-30 12:51:26 -0700

she is just jealous because she thinks u will forget about her

Sindy-poll

Do You Get Jealous?

• Yeah! I get jealous all the time.
  • There's a bit of the green-eyed monster in me.
  • No, I'm usually pretty trusting of people's word.
  • I've never really had reason to be.

I’m a dancer, and everyone in my level thinks I’m the best. I’m starting to take one of my classe...

SelenaGomezFanGirl
...im not too sure what the brown stuff is,but since you said you have not done it,you should trust yourself.And talk about it to your mom!I'm sure she will give you the best of advices and stuff because she would have probably experienced it before.So,don't be afraid,and approach her when she's vacant!Good Luck!
SelenaGomezFanGirl
no you shouldn't!I bet, the friends that are pressuring you are girls only because they are jealous of your girl,because of her personality and style,and probably, most likely that they wanna be your girlfriend as well! ~~comment me back if you like!:)
OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
reply 1 day
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
reply 1 day
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D
reply 1 day