Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Friend Is Acting Jealous

I’ve had a really good friend in my life for the past two years. I value and appreciate her so much. My mom even says she’s her third daughter. But ever since I started hanging out with a new girl in my class my old friend has been acting jealous. I t Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

taytay35baby
taytay35baby wrote:
2012-10-11 05:23:21 -0700

I had A Friend Tht Was Jealous Of Me Nd My Bf Nd She Started Acting Fake Nd Didnt Talk To Me So I Was Like I Dont Care Im Move On In Live Nd I Dnt Care WAt U Think

report
R I S S A ;**♥
R I S S A ;**♥ wrote:
2012-10-10 17:41:08 -0700

@Nyaah Lmaoo I'm Finnaa Inbox Youu

report
Nyah Baby_2272186
Nyah Baby_2272186 wrote:
2012-10-10 17:38:22 -0700

@Rissa @Jasmine Yall comments made my fvckinq night bro

report
R I S S A ;**♥
R I S S A ;**♥ wrote:
2012-10-10 17:36:33 -0700

@Nyaah Lmaoo

report
Nyah Baby_2272186
Nyah Baby_2272186 wrote:
2012-10-10 17:30:02 -0700

@Rissa lmfao im hipp

report
JasmineGotTheCandy
JasmineGotTheCandy wrote:
2012-10-10 17:20:32 -0700

Thaank UU

report
R I S S A ;**♥
R I S S A ;**♥ wrote:
2012-10-10 17:19:38 -0700

Mmm , She'll Act Anti And Give Mee A Look Onee Daay Theen Thaa Next She Likee , "Heey Boo!! What You Been Upp Too?!?!" -______- Fakee Aff

report
JasmineGotTheCandy
JasmineGotTheCandy wrote:
2012-10-10 17:18:54 -0700

Me My FranKayla I Was With Her ALL SUmmer Thenn We GET TO SKOOL SHE DONT KNOW ME -
(*We Frans Agaiin ;D)

report
-Laylay.
-Laylay. wrote:
2012-10-05 15:15:13 -0700

Trueee

report
prettygirlswagg23
prettygirlswagg23 wrote:
2012-09-30 12:51:26 -0700

she is just jealous because she thinks u will forget about her

report
back to story
Sindy-poll

Do You Get Jealous?

  • Yeah! I get jealous all the time.
  • There's a bit of the green-eyed monster in me.
  • No, I'm usually pretty trusting of people's word.
  • I've never really had reason to be.

related stories

I’m a dancer, and everyone in my level thinks I’m the best. I’m starting to take one of my classe...

Dear Dish-It in the forums

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
Yeah I had a friend in the same situation as you, he was too scared to say anything so we spoke for him. Now the 'friend' has changed and hes our mate. Just tell her straight and firmly, its the only way
reply 2 minutes
kaykay2002
kaykay2002 posted in Friends:
"Boysrock50" wrote:She is obviously NOT your best friend.I wouldn't even call her a friendShe is a bully who thinks she can have her own wayShe thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs youBe smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you.I would either:Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymoreor:Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore.I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too. Thanks I actually might try that but she is really stubborn and will not take no for an answer I have tried just ignoring her but he will kick, hit, or punch me to get attention. my parents also don't like her bcuz she is bossy. I also have to go to summer camp with her for the next 2 weeks and w have to be buddies for it so i think i might die
reply 6 minutes
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
She is obviously NOT your best friend. I wouldn't even call her a friend She is a bully who thinks she can have her own way She thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs you Be smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you. I would either: Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymore or: Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore. I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too.
reply 19 minutes
-Allie-
-Allie- posted in Friends:
I would drop her for two main reasons. One - guilt by association. Meaning people might be afraid to be your friend because they think you might bully them too like she does.  Two - Losing her "only friend" as you say may make her realize she needs to make a change on how she treats people. In any case, do it nicely if you do! HTH! 
reply 25 minutes
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
She's not a very good friend.
reply 34 minutes