Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Friend Is Acting Jealous

I’ve had a really good friend in my life for the past two years. I value and appreciate her so much. My mom even says she’s her third daughter. But ever since I started hanging out with a new girl in my class my old friend has been acting jealous. I t Back to Article

taytay35baby
taytay35baby wrote:
2012-10-11 05:23:21 -0700

I had A Friend Tht Was Jealous Of Me Nd My Bf Nd She Started Acting Fake Nd Didnt Talk To Me So I Was Like I Dont Care Im Move On In Live Nd I Dnt Care WAt U Think

R I S S A ;**♥

JasmineGotTheCandy wrote:
2012-10-10 17:20:32 -0700

Thaank UU

R I S S A ;**♥
R I S S A ;**♥ wrote:
2012-10-10 17:19:38 -0700

Mmm , She'll Act Anti And Give Mee A Look Onee Daay Theen Thaa Next She Likee , "Heey Boo!! What You Been Upp Too?!?!" -______- Fakee Aff

JasmineGotTheCandy
JasmineGotTheCandy wrote:
2012-10-10 17:18:54 -0700

Me My FranKayla I Was With Her ALL SUmmer Thenn We GET TO SKOOL SHE DONT KNOW ME -
(*We Frans Agaiin ;D)

-Laylay.
-Laylay. wrote:
2012-10-05 15:15:13 -0700

Trueee

prettygirlswagg23
prettygirlswagg23 wrote:
2012-09-30 12:51:26 -0700

she is just jealous because she thinks u will forget about her

Sindy-poll

Do You Get Jealous?

• Yeah! I get jealous all the time.
  • There's a bit of the green-eyed monster in me.
  • No, I'm usually pretty trusting of people's word.
  • I've never really had reason to be.

I’m a dancer, and everyone in my level thinks I’m the best. I’m starting to take one of my classe...

Brianna09
I would never be allowed.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
It'd be easier to picture it if I could see the shirt. xD But chances are it'd look good. Put the lace or bows on the shirt without sewing it on and see how it looks :p
reply about 1 hour
emilyly
emilyly posted in Family Issues:
Of course you are not pregnant!!! If you just started having period, it is irregular and in the beginning can look quite strange. Don't worry! But i think you should talk with your mum, go to the doctor to check if everything is ok inside of your body and simply to have support from her.
emilyly
emilyly posted in Family Issues:
I can imagine how hard it can be but the faster you will talk with them, the less pain you will feel. Of course it all depends on what kind of parents you have but don't give up just because they are religious. I know many people who are strongly religious but also open-minded.
-BlueSkies-
-BlueSkies- posted in Style:
I got this shirt and it has open shoulders. I really like it, but kinda want to cover it a bit. Like sew lace or bows where it's open. But I'm not sure if it'll look good or not. Any suggestions?