Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Friend Is Acting Jealous

I’ve had a really good friend in my life for the past two years. I value and appreciate her so much. My mom even says she’s her third daughter. But ever since I started hanging out with a new girl in my class my old friend has been acting jealous. I t Back to Article

taytay35baby
taytay35baby wrote:
2012-10-11 05:23:21 -0700

I had A Friend Tht Was Jealous Of Me Nd My Bf Nd She Started Acting Fake Nd Didnt Talk To Me So I Was Like I Dont Care Im Move On In Live Nd I Dnt Care WAt U Think

R I S S A ;**♥

JasmineGotTheCandy wrote:
2012-10-10 17:20:32 -0700

Thaank UU

R I S S A ;**♥
R I S S A ;**♥ wrote:
2012-10-10 17:19:38 -0700

Mmm , She'll Act Anti And Give Mee A Look Onee Daay Theen Thaa Next She Likee , "Heey Boo!! What You Been Upp Too?!?!" -______- Fakee Aff

JasmineGotTheCandy
JasmineGotTheCandy wrote:
2012-10-10 17:18:54 -0700

Me My FranKayla I Was With Her ALL SUmmer Thenn We GET TO SKOOL SHE DONT KNOW ME -
(*We Frans Agaiin ;D)

-Laylay.
-Laylay. wrote:
2012-10-05 15:15:13 -0700

Trueee

prettygirlswagg23
prettygirlswagg23 wrote:
2012-09-30 12:51:26 -0700

she is just jealous because she thinks u will forget about her

Sindy-poll

Do You Get Jealous?

• Yeah! I get jealous all the time.
  • There's a bit of the green-eyed monster in me.
  • No, I'm usually pretty trusting of people's word.
  • I've never really had reason to be.