Comments

Beyond Babysitting: Super Summer Jobs For Teens

When you wanna earn a bit of extra cash, babysitting will do just fine. But if you're looking for a more permanent (and, let's face it, more fun) summer job, check out our super summer jobs for teens! Back to Article

tmcfaddin12
tmcfaddin12 wrote:
2013-07-04 17:22:18 -0700

I need a job

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2013-07-04 13:42:50 -0700

why am I here?! I'm freacking 10!

Cam922
Cam922 wrote:
2013-07-01 09:27:25 -0700

Whatever!! :P xD

priya16
priya16 wrote:
2013-07-01 09:23:46 -0700

JOB... o.O toing??? Tongue OutTongue Out

Live4Tonight
Live4Tonight wrote:
2013-06-30 07:32:37 -0700

I would most likely be a camp counselor xD

TemporalSolitude
TemporalSolitude wrote:
2013-06-29 14:24:17 -0700

I'm like the person fit for all of these tasks XD no sweat LOOL

cra-z-girl
cra-z-girl wrote:
2013-06-29 13:36:24 -0700

cool ill keep it in mind for when im older

minecraft_girl995
minecraft_girl995 wrote:
2013-06-28 12:06:32 -0700

I'm going to be working at my aunt's pharmacy

sillypants934
sillypants934 wrote:
2013-06-25 11:01:44 -0700

Tongue Out

beegirl4him
beegirl4him wrote:
2013-06-18 16:40:10 -0700

I seriously neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed a job so bad, I need to save up to buy a truck within the next coupla years

-StealingTheShow;
-StealingTheShow; wrote:
2013-06-04 21:27:12 -0700

I don't need/want a job. I'm eleven.

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-06-04 20:30:03 -0700

smile

DeathInDarkness
DeathInDarkness wrote:
2013-04-13 10:56:26 -0700

I'm going to try to get a job this summer. I need money. Driver's ed, and some other stuff.

FrankieStein1
FrankieStein1 wrote:
2013-04-09 06:35:36 -0700

I got my permant about 2 years ago........
lolz

smile Clown Love

blackhatjen
blackhatjen wrote:
2013-01-08 13:06:33 -0800

Big Grin Angel smile Punk Wink Angel Big Grin Cool Hippie

princessmia99
princessmia99 wrote:
2012-12-27 15:12:10 -0800

i do not do summer jobs. Summer is 4 fun not working we do that september through may

GucciChicswag
GucciChicswag wrote:
2012-12-27 14:53:21 -0800

Whoop mi Babi cuzzo is a crazy baby to babysit

ilovepuppys102
ilovepuppys102 wrote:
2012-11-25 17:52:45 -0800

gygguwgp utgirutieurgyregpierugyreigiueroiuuyturigwyyavupyuvyqugchonuushlzkiyuegyryieivgrivgyeg vrpvygiyeguuweryitiygr eotyegtygvyertyg ygvbvytytviywetiywghvhjsgiygiyrgbhdbfgaiyerghbfnvcugwfhbdsn zehiurwhfbdshyugvbcuoregbfkssueitwyiuvyigoryoregerhgrtuhrtuutuyuyuuuyuuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyyuyuyuyuyuuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuuyuuyyuyuyuuyuyuy

ilovepuppys102
ilovepuppys102 wrote:
2012-11-25 17:50:04 -0800

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

meow1245_2181558
meow1245_2181558 wrote:
2012-07-13 16:02:16 -0700

i love to babysit little babys or small kids and i love to babysit little dogs or big dogs

Are You Getting a Job This Summer?

• Yeah, I need cash!
  • No, I want to play all summer long.
  • Maybe - haven't made up my mind yet.
  • I might volunteer at one or two places.