Comments

Beyond Babysitting: Super Summer Jobs For Teens

When you wanna earn a bit of extra cash, babysitting will do just fine. But if you're looking for a more permanent (and, let's face it, more fun) summer job, check out our super summer jobs for teens! Back to Article

tmcfaddin12
tmcfaddin12 wrote:
2013-07-04 17:22:18 -0700

I need a job

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2013-07-04 13:42:50 -0700

why am I here?! I'm freacking 10!

Cam922
Cam922 wrote:
2013-07-01 09:27:25 -0700

Whatever!! :P xD

priya16
priya16 wrote:
2013-07-01 09:23:46 -0700

JOB... o.O toing??? Tongue OutTongue Out

Live4Tonight
Live4Tonight wrote:
2013-06-30 07:32:37 -0700

I would most likely be a camp counselor xD

TemporalSolitude
TemporalSolitude wrote:
2013-06-29 14:24:17 -0700

I'm like the person fit for all of these tasks XD no sweat LOOL

cra-z-girl
cra-z-girl wrote:
2013-06-29 13:36:24 -0700

cool ill keep it in mind for when im older

minecraft_girl995
minecraft_girl995 wrote:
2013-06-28 12:06:32 -0700

I'm going to be working at my aunt's pharmacy

sillypants934
sillypants934 wrote:
2013-06-25 11:01:44 -0700

Tongue Out

beegirl4him
beegirl4him wrote:
2013-06-18 16:40:10 -0700

I seriously neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed a job so bad, I need to save up to buy a truck within the next coupla years

-StealingTheShow;
-StealingTheShow; wrote:
2013-06-04 21:27:12 -0700

I don't need/want a job. I'm eleven.

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-06-04 20:30:03 -0700

smile

DeathInDarkness
DeathInDarkness wrote:
2013-04-13 10:56:26 -0700

I'm going to try to get a job this summer. I need money. Driver's ed, and some other stuff.

FrankieStein1
FrankieStein1 wrote:
2013-04-09 06:35:36 -0700

I got my permant about 2 years ago........
lolz

smile Clown Love

blackhatjen
blackhatjen wrote:
2013-01-08 13:06:33 -0800

Big Grin Angel smile Punk Wink Angel Big Grin Cool Hippie

princessmia99
princessmia99 wrote:
2012-12-27 15:12:10 -0800

i do not do summer jobs. Summer is 4 fun not working we do that september through may

GucciChicswag
GucciChicswag wrote:
2012-12-27 14:53:21 -0800

Whoop mi Babi cuzzo is a crazy baby to babysit

ilovepuppys102
ilovepuppys102 wrote:
2012-11-25 17:52:45 -0800

gygguwgp utgirutieurgyregpierugyreigiueroiuuyturigwyyavupyuvyqugchonuushlzkiyuegyryieivgrivgyeg vrpvygiyeguuweryitiygr eotyegtygvyertyg ygvbvytytviywetiywghvhjsgiygiyrgbhdbfgaiyerghbfnvcugwfhbdsn zehiurwhfbdshyugvbcuoregbfkssueitwyiuvyigoryoregerhgrtuhrtuutuyuyuuuyuuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyyuyuyuyuyuuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuuyuuyyuyuyuuyuyuy

ilovepuppys102
ilovepuppys102 wrote:
2012-11-25 17:50:04 -0800

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

meow1245_2181558
meow1245_2181558 wrote:
2012-07-13 16:02:16 -0700

i love to babysit little babys or small kids and i love to babysit little dogs or big dogs

Are You Getting a Job This Summer?

• Yeah, I need cash!
  • No, I want to play all summer long.
  • Maybe - haven't made up my mind yet.
  • I might volunteer at one or two places.

Micro_c micro
All the stuff I want for back-2-school shopping add up to more than $300. My mom and dad are defi...
Micro_job_micro
hippiepeace asks: "How do you get a job at age 11 and get paid?"
Micro_job-article
candy123 asks: "I’m 10 years old and I was wondering, what kind of jobs can a 10-year-old have? A...

SelenaGomezFanGirl
...im not too sure what the brown stuff is,but since you said you have not done it,you should trust yourself.And talk about it to your mom!I'm sure she will give you the best of advices and stuff because she would have probably experienced it before.So,don't be afraid,and approach her when she's vacant!Good Luck!
SelenaGomezFanGirl
no you shouldn't!I bet, the friends that are pressuring you are girls only because they are jealous of your girl,because of her personality and style,and probably, most likely that they wanna be your girlfriend as well! ~~comment me back if you like!:)
OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
reply 1 day
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
reply 1 day
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D
reply 1 day