Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Celebrate Earth Day

Most of us have good intentions when it comes to the environment. But when Earth Day comes around, how many people actually do something special to honour, celebrate and protect the world? Back to Article

Jbluver86
Jbluver86 wrote:
2012-04-22 18:12:49 -0700

I just want 2 wish EVERYBODY a Happy Earth Day!!!!!!!!!!!Tody we went around our neighborhood and collected trash!!!!!!!It was so much fun!!!

islandgurl2020
islandgurl2020 wrote:
2012-04-22 17:53:02 -0700

who dose not like the earth Confused

HelloThere1011
HelloThere1011 wrote:
2012-04-22 16:07:04 -0700

Happy Earth Day to you too!

Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2012-04-22 16:05:06 -0700

Happy Earth Day!

VaUgHn_LoVeS_yOu
VaUgHn_LoVeS_yOu wrote:
2012-04-22 15:38:35 -0700

The person who didn't care was an idiot.

mindless me @ princeton
mindless me @ princeton wrote:
2012-04-22 15:30:10 -0700

idc about earth day really its just like a normal day Tongue Out

kittygirlme

swaqqamamma wrote:
2012-04-22 12:17:02 -0700

earth day *yeaaaa*

MZ.KERI 21
MZ.KERI 21 wrote:
2011-12-29 12:36:00 -0800

This is our planet too! so do us a favor and help save the earth if we dont we all might die or have to go to another planet help our living environmentsmile we need it!

shanessa
shanessa wrote:
2011-09-03 10:09:26 -0700

i love earth day wooooo hooooo ?♥♥♥?

Justicetype chick:)
Justicetype chick:) wrote:
2011-09-03 09:04:30 -0700

I love earthday. Only because i want earth to survive. And I want to live. smile happy earth day even though it already passed Wink bye yall!

magsrock1023
magsrock1023 wrote:
2011-09-03 06:58:03 -0700

its not earthda today but happy earth da y lol

dats the job
dats the job wrote:
2011-04-24 22:09:23 -0700

2a is earth day

I_lUv_PrInC3tOn143
I_lUv_PrInC3tOn143 wrote:
2011-04-22 10:22:05 -0700

HAPPY EARTH DAY EVERYBODY !! Big Grin

nglow
nglow wrote:
2011-04-21 15:53:09 -0700

HAPPY EARTH DAY! APRIL 22!

How Will You Spend Earth Day?

• Plant flowers and trees.
  • Educate everyone about keeping our planet clean.
  • Watch movies about the outdoors and eat off recycled paper plates.
  • Clean up trash around my neighborhood.

Micro_top 10 ways to recycle-micro
Learning to recycle and waste less is important for keeping our planet green. If you care about t...
Micro_hands_holding_earth-micro
Earth Day is coming up fast! In honor of this very special day, Kidzworld wants to help all you g...
Micro_love-earth-micro
Kidzworld covers the history behind Earth Day, how it started, who started it and when. Here's th...
Even though 70 per cent of our planet is covered in water, we can only use one percent of it. Ea...

Random in the forums

Charulata
Charulata posted in Say Anything:
The Mysterious Island One night, not just any calm night, one stormy night, Jake, Guiseppe and Makita who were from the mysterious island have to face a scary, huge, dark black, hairy spider with evil red eyes. Jake, Guiseppe and Makita were out for a walk and on their way back they got lost and couldn’t find their tents. Lucky for them Makita had a compass but it was very old. It was quite hard to read. “I think it says to go south,” Jake said quite confidently.  “Well I hope it does anyway I hate getting lost,” he said frightened. So they continued their journey hoping it was the correct way. 1 day later Makita said, “Yay, theirs our tent.” “Yay it is to,” Guiseppe said excitedly.  Makita, Jake and Guiseppe entered their tents. As they pushed open the tent door they hear “Get out of here, who even are you,” in a deep voice “Ah, run, this sure isn’t our tent,” said Guiseppe. I’m scared of strangers. The three villagers of the mysterious island kept walking……………………. ‘’I think that is our tent their behind that that that- “Small, miniature spider,” Guiseppe said hesitantly  Well I guess we’ll have to try defeat it, it’s only small,” he said confidently “Ok where do we start since you’re so confident Guiseppe?” said Jake “Well, um, hmm, what can we do, any suggestions, anyone, does anyone have a knife or any tools I can use to kill this ugly creature,” Guiseppe questioned “Yep, I do,” said Makita quite happily “Why do you have a knife with you,” Jake questioned “Well in case I feel threatened, I hate being threatened it is my worst fear,” Makita said quite sacredly  “Anyway let’s get on to it, I am tired and I want to lie down,” Guiseppe said “So what are you trying to say,” Makita said scratching her head  “I am trying to say I want you to pass me the knife now,” Guiseppe said hurriedly “Ok sorry Mr. Grumpy, here you go,” said Makita Thank you, about time,” Guiseppe said  Then all of a sudden Jake and Makita hear……………….. A loud clang and Guiseppe has finally defeated the evil spider. He is a hero. “Yes, good work Guiseppe,” Jake and Makita said “Thanks,” he said back feeling a lot like a hero. They ran to their tent and had a sleep after almost 2 days of no sleep. It was the most exhausting 1 and a half days of their life.
AndrogynousCharlie
If you use proper protection everything is fine, but that is what education is for, to teach us when it is time. I also agree with what the others have said, this post is incredibly inappropriate for a kids website, I am 17 and am fine with stuff like this, but there are other users here who are only 8.
naruto200
naruto200 posted in Say Anything:
to delete this post
PrincessAmelia
"naruto200" wrote:I vote to take it down, who's with meh I am a bit bod at English grammar could you PLEASE tell what this 'take it down', means???
Charulata