Comments

Dear Dish-It: I'm A Loner

For most of my school life, I have been a loner. In Grade 3 I became friends with someone just so I wouldn't be lonely. But she wasn’t as loyal to me as a true friend should be, leaving me alone at recess almost all the time and then asking if she could Back to Article

cuteerzascarlet
cuteerzascarlet wrote:
2014-07-05 09:35:45 -0700

and i have had suicidal thoughts before because of my lonliness and what happend in my past also what people said to me before when they were making fun of me

cuteerzascarlet
cuteerzascarlet wrote:
2014-07-05 09:32:03 -0700

and i know how you feel -SkittleBaby- because it's the same way with me

cuteerzascarlet
cuteerzascarlet wrote:
2014-07-05 09:30:17 -0700

to get more people to like you

cuteerzascarlet
cuteerzascarlet wrote:
2014-07-05 09:29:27 -0700

this advice is isn't good at all in fact the whole wording in this articale makes me mad i have been shy all my life so i'm techinally a loner nobody usally talks to me and i barally have any friends and all my life i've been shy for a reason because people have betrayed me so many times that i just got tired of it and also because of my last so this whole articale basically explains my whole life and you shouldn't have to change who you are just to get more people to like, have more friends, or

Tkayz
Tkayz wrote:
2014-07-04 04:53:41 -0700

oooooh: that's so nice wish i could get one

tina_payne03
tina_payne03 wrote:
2014-07-02 22:36:26 -0700

I only have one friend in real life, but she's my bestie smile

queenmaria
queenmaria wrote:
2014-07-02 08:26:04 -0700

my are 1 or 2 and not soo gud

Akki_inLove
Akki_inLove wrote:
2014-07-02 00:32:52 -0700

Friends .. !! I have a garage of 'em .. Wink

tobygamesfan
tobygamesfan wrote:
2014-07-01 18:03:14 -0700

i have thousands of friends in real life

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-07-01 17:43:36 -0700

People are so boring tbh anyway cx

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-07-01 17:43:06 -0700

People are so boring tbh anyway cx

The_Gentlemen_Prince
The_Gentlemen_Prince wrote:
2014-07-01 17:40:49 -0700

Being only because my mind is inclosedd and my brain consoles me

princessi
princessi wrote:
2014-07-01 16:26:44 -0700

I like to be alone

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-07-01 16:03:18 -0700

0_0

GlimmeringSky16
GlimmeringSky16 wrote:
2014-07-01 16:02:08 -0700

Lol if seventh graders r being nice to u, they're doing it out of loyalty. If it was fake, then it would probably not last as long.

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-07-01 15:52:10 -0700

Ima Loner...

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-06-11 16:18:28 -0700

I hide in the dark

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-06-11 16:18:14 -0700

Ima loner for life and for good ):

monkeys231
monkeys231 wrote:
2014-04-18 09:53:31 -0700

Wats that suppose to mean

monkeys231
monkeys231 wrote:
2014-04-18 09:40:19 -0700

My bf broke up wid me for the new pretty girl he left me thinking am i not pretty is that y so now im,lonly

Are You A Loner?

• No way! I have millions of friends.
  • No - I'm usually hangin' with my best bud.
  • Sometimes I prefer to be by myself.
  • Yeah. I can't pay people to be my friends.

kaykay2002