Comments

Dear Dish-It: I'm A Loner

For most of my school life, I have been a loner. In Grade 3 I became friends with someone just so I wouldn't be lonely. But she wasn’t as loyal to me as a true friend should be, leaving me alone at recess almost all the time and then asking if she could Back to Article

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-08-17 18:08:25 -0700

LOL IKR

Mayumi12
Mayumi12 wrote:
2014-08-17 17:52:58 -0700

im a stupid loner too but it is never been a problem

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-08-17 17:41:42 -0700

Im a Loner i perfer be alone then with someone

cuteerzascarlet
cuteerzascarlet wrote:
2014-07-05 09:35:45 -0700

and i have had suicidal thoughts before because of my lonliness and what happend in my past also what people said to me before when they were making fun of me

cuteerzascarlet
cuteerzascarlet wrote:
2014-07-05 09:32:03 -0700

and i know how you feel -SkittleBaby- because it's the same way with me

cuteerzascarlet
cuteerzascarlet wrote:
2014-07-05 09:30:17 -0700

to get more people to like you

cuteerzascarlet
cuteerzascarlet wrote:
2014-07-05 09:29:27 -0700

this advice is isn't good at all in fact the whole wording in this articale makes me mad i have been shy all my life so i'm techinally a loner nobody usally talks to me and i barally have any friends and all my life i've been shy for a reason because people have betrayed me so many times that i just got tired of it and also because of my last so this whole articale basically explains my whole life and you shouldn't have to change who you are just to get more people to like, have more friends, or

Tkayz
Tkayz wrote:
2014-07-04 04:53:41 -0700

oooooh: that's so nice wish i could get one

tina_payne03
tina_payne03 wrote:
2014-07-02 22:36:26 -0700

I only have one friend in real life, but she's my bestie smile

queenmaria
queenmaria wrote:
2014-07-02 08:26:04 -0700

my are 1 or 2 and not soo gud

Akki_inLove
Akki_inLove wrote:
2014-07-02 00:32:52 -0700

Friends .. !! I have a garage of 'em .. Wink

tobygamesfan
tobygamesfan wrote:
2014-07-01 18:03:14 -0700

i have thousands of friends in real life

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-07-01 17:43:36 -0700

People are so boring tbh anyway cx

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-07-01 17:43:06 -0700

People are so boring tbh anyway cx

The_Gentlemen_Prince
The_Gentlemen_Prince wrote:
2014-07-01 17:40:49 -0700

Being only because my mind is inclosedd and my brain consoles me

princessi
princessi wrote:
2014-07-01 16:26:44 -0700

I like to be alone

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-07-01 16:03:18 -0700

0_0

GlimmeringSky16
GlimmeringSky16 wrote:
2014-07-01 16:02:08 -0700

Lol if seventh graders r being nice to u, they're doing it out of loyalty. If it was fake, then it would probably not last as long.

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-07-01 15:52:10 -0700

Ima Loner...

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-06-11 16:18:28 -0700

I hide in the dark

Are You A Loner?

• No way! I have millions of friends.
  • No - I'm usually hangin' with my best bud.
  • Sometimes I prefer to be by myself.
  • Yeah. I can't pay people to be my friends.

smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Friends:
I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so.... And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously. Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life.
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"hugebear" wrote:This is awesome advise Jordan :)I hates it when I see anyone getting bullied and will always stand beside them against bullies.Suicide is not the answer to problems even if the person feels like its the only way to stop it.I agrees with you.. TALK TO SOMEONE... it really helps to understand and get the emotions out and get help.[Jordan I hopes you doesnt mind but I moved to the Dear Dish It and done the sticky toffee :angel] It's okay Huge, I didn't know which one to put it on, because I knew you'd move it if I got it wrong, but thank you. (:
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"Love_Nora" wrote:thank you for defending us people who get bullied because I'm one of them when I tried to commit suicide my family was worried for one day and now they don't talk to me no more everyone at school doesn't talk to me either but only the bullies do they bully me and my friends are just there doing nothing,but thanks for being this up :) Well, dear, I'm always here if you need me. My profile is always open so you can send me a message and I can help you the best way I can. (: Have a good day.