Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It: I'm A Loner

For most of my school life, I have been a loner. In Grade 3 I became friends with someone just so I wouldn't be lonely. But she wasn’t as loyal to me as a true friend should be, leaving me alone at recess almost all the time and then asking if she could Back to Article

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-08-17 18:08:25 -0700

LOL IKR

Mayumi12
Mayumi12 wrote:
2014-08-17 17:52:58 -0700

im a stupid loner too but it is never been a problem

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-08-17 17:41:42 -0700

Im a Loner i perfer be alone then with someone

cuteerzascarlet
cuteerzascarlet wrote:
2014-07-05 09:35:45 -0700

and i have had suicidal thoughts before because of my lonliness and what happend in my past also what people said to me before when they were making fun of me

cuteerzascarlet
cuteerzascarlet wrote:
2014-07-05 09:32:03 -0700

and i know how you feel -SkittleBaby- because it's the same way with me

cuteerzascarlet
cuteerzascarlet wrote:
2014-07-05 09:30:17 -0700

to get more people to like you

cuteerzascarlet
cuteerzascarlet wrote:
2014-07-05 09:29:27 -0700

this advice is isn't good at all in fact the whole wording in this articale makes me mad i have been shy all my life so i'm techinally a loner nobody usally talks to me and i barally have any friends and all my life i've been shy for a reason because people have betrayed me so many times that i just got tired of it and also because of my last so this whole articale basically explains my whole life and you shouldn't have to change who you are just to get more people to like, have more friends, or

Tkayz
Tkayz wrote:
2014-07-04 04:53:41 -0700

oooooh: that's so nice wish i could get one

tina_payne03
tina_payne03 wrote:
2014-07-02 22:36:26 -0700

I only have one friend in real life, but she's my bestie smile

queenmaria
queenmaria wrote:
2014-07-02 08:26:04 -0700

my are 1 or 2 and not soo gud

Akki_inLove
Akki_inLove wrote:
2014-07-02 00:32:52 -0700

Friends .. !! I have a garage of 'em .. Wink

tobygamesfan
tobygamesfan wrote:
2014-07-01 18:03:14 -0700

i have thousands of friends in real life

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-07-01 17:43:36 -0700

People are so boring tbh anyway cx

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-07-01 17:43:06 -0700

People are so boring tbh anyway cx

The_Gentlemen_Prince
The_Gentlemen_Prince wrote:
2014-07-01 17:40:49 -0700

Being only because my mind is inclosedd and my brain consoles me

princessi
princessi wrote:
2014-07-01 16:26:44 -0700

I like to be alone

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-07-01 16:03:18 -0700

0_0

GlimmeringSky16
GlimmeringSky16 wrote:
2014-07-01 16:02:08 -0700

Lol if seventh graders r being nice to u, they're doing it out of loyalty. If it was fake, then it would probably not last as long.

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-07-01 15:52:10 -0700

Ima Loner...

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-06-11 16:18:28 -0700

I hide in the dark

Are You A Loner?

• No way! I have millions of friends.
  • No - I'm usually hangin' with my best bud.
  • Sometimes I prefer to be by myself.
  • Yeah. I can't pay people to be my friends.

Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.
snowflake_icy_dragon
Hey well I think u are so right about the hair thing.