Comments

Hall of Shame - Embarrassing Moments

I was wearing a loose tankini and they all dared me to do a major canonball - of course I did. But when I came up I didn't realize that my top had come off so I came up and everyone saw my chest. Back to Article

invent2013
invent2013 wrote:
2013-12-31 20:05:38 -0800

haha, hope yall are having a good new years eve

Tamia2013
Tamia2013 wrote:
2013-12-31 19:54:25 -0800

My most embarrassing moment was when we all had to get our pictures taking. It was embarrassing because me and my friend Ulah were fighting about who should go next, then when it was my turn my other friend Jehad made a face to make me laugh and my picture turned out horrible because of Jehad and everyone was looking at me. I'm camera-shy.

suppersready
suppersready wrote:
2013-12-31 19:45:27 -0800

Heres an embarassing story of mine. I was in math class when I thought I was gonna only fart. The good news: i got away with a silent fart. the bad news: I crapped my pants. Everyone smelled it and i got kicked out of class.

miss_guide_2614421

brunostar wrote:
2013-12-31 19:22:51 -0800

o_O

invent2013
invent2013 wrote:
2013-12-31 19:17:14 -0800

when i get embarrassed i just say, "screw it"

neonkittycat
neonkittycat wrote:
2013-12-31 19:07:40 -0800

Once I had a chicken jump on my head..

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2013-12-31 19:07:01 -0800

I died.

catears
catears wrote:
2013-10-07 03:43:10 -0700

oh no you just reminded me of the stuff

harrylover121

RobotGirl123 wrote:
2013-05-01 11:52:39 -0700

Omg XD

alwaysbored247
alwaysbored247 wrote:
2013-05-01 11:34:10 -0700

some of them are funny but if they happened to me i would scream!!!! lol

bannabubblegum
bannabubblegum wrote:
2013-05-01 11:13:56 -0700

some of those are really embarissing

Firewolfismypenname
Firewolfismypenname wrote:
2013-04-10 18:24:50 -0700

One day I was walking with my friend to the bathroom. She sped up so I ran behind her but my crush had been walking to the boys bathroom right next door and I tripped on his foot. I fell into the bathroom and spilled my water bottle on the front of my shirt.

I was sooooo embarrassed.

mzswagger2000
mzswagger2000 wrote:
2013-01-26 15:48:01 -0800

Wow dats embarrassing

Hall of Shame - Pick the Winner!

• Getting caught singing the Frosted Flakes song.
  • Getting caught by your crush singing a goofy song.
  • Losing your tankini in front of your BF's friends.
  • Having people think you said you like a dorky guy.

"I was talking to Sindy when my voice suddenly went squeaky. What's happenin...
The thing about embarassing moments - once you hear one person's, you can think of 10 of your own...
Ever have that one moment that you will never forget, but wish you could? Embarrassing moments su...

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Friends:
I like Harry Potter too.  :)
young fee
young fee posted in Friends:
I think you can not be sure he likes you. take me as an example theres this girl in my class who i talk to everyday. Now i see her as a sister and i have and will go to lengths just to make sure shes okay and her boyfriend doesnt hurt her. This might be what is happening in your situation so i advice that you wait a bit longer because him loooking at you may mean that he likes you and is waiting for the right time to tell you. Meanwhile you can get closer to him and flirt once in a while to asure that him you also like him (that is if he isnt sure). And dont worry if he doesnt like you back its better to have a friend who cares about you than a boyfriend who doesnt like you that much and is dreaming about someone else.
reply about 1 hour