Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Hall of Shame - Embarrassing Moments

I was wearing a loose tankini and they all dared me to do a major canonball - of course I did. But when I came up I didn't realize that my top had come off so I came up and everyone saw my chest. Back to Article

bacon_collector
bacon_collector wrote:
2010-06-06 14:18:20 -0700

One time, me and my friend got...er...nevermind... and covered ourselves with bacon grease.

It was more...pleasing then embarrassing...

jessemesse20
jessemesse20 wrote:
2010-06-05 03:42:37 -0700

once at school, my friends and i where playing a game. i forgot what it was called but i got upset and said fart then fault. that was so embarrassing!

court-a-nay
court-a-nay wrote:
2010-06-01 09:50:18 -0700

there is the guy i like at school and my friends make fun of me cuz im obbsessed and like every time they walk into school i scream loudly and i guess this one time they heard me and pointed at me to there friends. this other time i was going to carline a

ariyanna76
ariyanna76 wrote:
2010-05-31 05:16:10 -0700

one time at school we were laughing at megan in our 3rd grade class i never snorted like a pig befor but i did and some people laughed some people said eww i was super embaressed that goodness capal wasnt there

PerDyGurL4
PerDyGurL4 wrote:
2010-05-21 08:27:56 -0700

I have had some very embarassing moments, like today:
My best friend foreva was pushing me on the swing set and my boyfriend was talking to one of his friends while standing a couple feet behind me. Anyways long story short my bff pushed to hard and I was

Lol_Gal
Lol_Gal wrote:
2010-05-19 09:13:21 -0700

One Time In Our house my bffs friend was there me and her sing the stupid song I start to sing and she looked at me and pointed to her friend... She completely fell to the floor Dazed

lovegames00
lovegames00 wrote:
2010-05-01 12:58:18 -0700

ME TO I HAVE SO MANY OF THEM AND I CAN'T EVEN NAME THEM

ninajessica
ninajessica wrote:
2010-04-29 13:23:24 -0700

hey i'm new so um..hall of shame is coolio...

angelthebest11
angelthebest11 wrote:
2010-04-28 21:54:59 -0700

I HAVE SO MANY EMBARRASSING MOMENTS in school with my classmatesBig Frown( that's why when I'm still in grade 6 i hated to go school Everyday!! but for now I'm happy cause my teacher is good! ahahahahha

shayshayawesome
shayshayawesome wrote:
2010-04-28 09:38:42 -0700

Okay. In my world cultures class, and (i am really stupid, by the way)this fuzz was on my arm and i screamed and ran up and down the classroom saying "a spiders on my arm!!" then the guy i liked was like "chill, its some fuzz." then, at the end of class,

Xxsavage_kittyXx
Xxsavage_kittyXx wrote:
2010-04-19 07:54:49 -0700

wow hey i new is this website fun
yes or no??????

tee spencer
tee spencer wrote:
2010-04-18 12:44:16 -0700

wow that was crazy

babewinniepooh
babewinniepooh wrote:
2010-04-18 04:16:52 -0700

one time 1 was with my friends and we were walking to the sub way then i stopped to get a chill dog and when i took a big bit a hole lot of chill spilled on me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............now ..........................that ......

babewinniepooh
babewinniepooh wrote:
2010-04-18 04:11:15 -0700

i think the most embarrassing moments was when i was 4 and i was mad at my dad and tried to make him fall but instead i fell . when i mean fall and almost nocked all the gum balls every were

damogirl
damogirl wrote:
2010-04-09 06:58:58 -0700

one time @ camp we were swimmin in da swimmin lake n dis gurl said i can do a flip,and i sed do it!She did but in mid-flip, her bottoms were off and her but wuz showing!

damogirl
damogirl wrote:
2010-04-09 06:56:46 -0700

i think the most embarrasing ones is when your pants fall off

shadowcharmer8
shadowcharmer8 wrote:
2010-04-04 07:01:27 -0700

my friend shot a bebe at me and it skidded across my head and then i looked like frankinstien at the pool and then my pants fell off

ipandarox
ipandarox wrote:
2010-03-30 06:05:58 -0700

Okay so I was with the boy I liked at the public swimming pool at the Arena. And my bottoms of my bathing suit was really lose so I jumped in the pool and held up my bottoms really high. When I came out of the pool I was still holding them up and he could

NeOnBaBe719
NeOnBaBe719 wrote:
2010-03-28 09:46:40 -0700

Wow thats SO SAD! Omg im sorry! haha

Sports321
Sports321 wrote:
2010-03-28 08:43:37 -0700

okay so one time i was with my friend and we were going to a carnival and there were these really cute guys that were looking at us. So me and my friend went up to say hi and stuff, when a kid from the ferris wheel-above us- puked right down on me! The gu

Hall of Shame - Pick the Winner!

• Getting caught singing the Frosted Flakes song.
  • Getting caught by your crush singing a goofy song.
  • Losing your tankini in front of your BF's friends.
  • Having people think you said you like a dorky guy.