Comments

Hall of Shame - Embarrassing Moments

I was wearing a loose tankini and they all dared me to do a major canonball - of course I did. But when I came up I didn't realize that my top had come off so I came up and everyone saw my chest. Back to Article

wreastlingfan619
wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2013-01-26 14:02:20 -0800

lol

Zara3101
Zara3101 wrote:
2013-01-26 13:24:23 -0800

I once was sent into the store to get something for myself and my mom was waiting for me in the car but I walked into some car which looked like my moms and this man was staring at me so I jumped and ran out xD

obeyy manii
obeyy manii wrote:
2013-01-26 12:31:02 -0800

,Whenn i fell downn dee stairss in frontt of erbdyy -_-

ruthra
ruthra wrote:
2013-01-16 02:18:52 -0800

I liked the 3rd one

timeout444
timeout444 wrote:
2012-12-26 20:22:45 -0800

once i was at the pool with my bf and friends and i did i dive and when i came up above the water, my chest felt weird and i saw my bf and his friends get all blushy and they started laughing. i looked down and i saw tht my top had fallen off

timeout444
timeout444 wrote:
2012-12-26 20:18:40 -0800

sound like a sponge bob problem

ilovegymnastics101
ilovegymnastics101 wrote:
2012-12-25 21:16:27 -0800

i like the 5th one the best

Angelicbeauty12
Angelicbeauty12 wrote:
2012-12-25 08:51:20 -0800

ipsy! the first one was like......really embaressing! O_o

aly122
aly122 wrote:
2012-12-25 08:45:05 -0800

i was starring at my door and my mom came and didnt notice it and she had called my name and i still didnt but after she hit me i said "wat was that for?" then we started to laugh
lol

Cahlessia
Cahlessia wrote:
2012-12-25 08:39:46 -0800

lol i cant remember an embarrasing moment

Cahlessia
Cahlessia wrote:
2012-12-25 08:39:46 -0800

lol i cant remember an embarrasing moment

Perfect_Purple
Perfect_Purple wrote:
2012-12-21 02:23:32 -0800

i once was in the lunch hall and my button on my cardigan got stuck in some girls hair and i had to get it out and everyone laughed at me and she just looked creeped out... it was embarasssing

starfall778963
starfall778963 wrote:
2012-12-10 18:09:32 -0800

1.COVER YOUR MOUTH WITH YOUR HAND
2.WHISPER A WISH INTO YOUR HAND
3.POST THIS ONTO TEN OTHER COMMENTS
4.NOW LOOK AT YOUR HAND

mokeydokey
mokeydokey wrote:
2012-12-10 18:05:38 -0800

i got more embarrasing things...that willl haunt me...Wink

pjay girl
pjay girl wrote:
2012-12-10 18:04:35 -0800

once i was writing a paper..........and it was on water and dams................well instead of dam....................i spelled the other word...! i was made fun of for the rest of the week

Singermms
Singermms wrote:
2012-12-10 16:55:59 -0800

One time I got out of a pool and slipped because it was slippery

chipmunk007
chipmunk007 wrote:
2012-12-03 12:36:18 -0800

once i sed i fancied th window cleaner. The whole school found out. even the teachers teased me. I died x2 Vampire Devil Asleep

chipmunk007
chipmunk007 wrote:
2012-12-03 12:35:10 -0800

My so called bff also told every1 who i liked and he was dead nice but had really thick glasses so every1 sed he was a nerd. It got spread. I died. Asleep

chipmunk007
chipmunk007 wrote:
2012-12-03 12:32:51 -0800

Well once i was at swimming class and we had to do the starfish position (dont ask...) so anyways i was jus floatin round and then i heard yellin (i couldnt hear well i had an ear infection and earplugs) and i looked up and the whole class had got out and this bloke with a first aid kit was next to me and it was one of them bright green ones that look real sierious and he said " are you ok did you pass out are you feelin alrite and i had to explain that everythin was fine! Embarrassed Dazed iJustAboutDied!!

kdogg123
kdogg123 wrote:
2012-10-06 23:03:42 -0700

I WAS SWIMMING ONE TIME ND MY SWIMMING TRUNKS CAME OFF ITS WAS HORRIBLE

Hall of Shame - Pick the Winner!

• Getting caught singing the Frosted Flakes song.
  • Getting caught by your crush singing a goofy song.
  • Losing your tankini in front of your BF's friends.
  • Having people think you said you like a dorky guy.

"I was talking to Sindy when my voice suddenly went squeaky. What's happenin...
The thing about embarassing moments - once you hear one person's, you can think of 10 of your own...
Ever have that one moment that you will never forget, but wish you could? Embarrassing moments su...

simran88
simran88 posted in Friends:
My bff is awesome cuz she is always there for me and I'm always there for her. We always have a great time together. She's always there to cheer me up when I need cheering up the most. She can always count on me and I know that I can always count on her. She always understands me. And of course she is awesome because she is MY bff after all :p her name is sreeganga and her username on kw is scarlet177
reply about 1 hour
simran88
simran88 posted in Friends:
A perfect friend according to me should always be there for you whenever you need him or her. But they should also guide you to the right path. They should understand you. They should be sweet, understanding, caring and funny. And yes, by caring and understanding I did mean a bff and not a boyfriend. My perfect friend posted on this thread right before me... her username is scarlet177.
reply about 1 hour
GaaraOfTheSand
GaaraOfTheSand posted in Friends:
I Feel like I should paste this here  Always remember this: Someone out there loves you. May be here online or on the other side of the world but they would care that you died. Now please put down that knife/blade or rope or gun or anything and think "do you want things to get better" or "do you want the chance of things getting better to be eliminated. Now let your scars fade and remember these words "I care"
scarlet177
scarlet177 posted in Friends:
According 2 me..... a perfect friend should be..... kind towards all, loving, funny, helping, and some times silly ( a friend shounldn't be ALWAYS serious!) friendly ( of course ), and..................... AWESOME!!!! :D !! I do have friend with all these qualities..... her name is ******  and she has ALL these qualities!!!!!!!! so she is AWESOME, COOL AND A PERFECT FRIEND!! :D :)
scarlet177
scarlet177 posted in Friends:
My BFF is awesome!!!!!!! I know that cuz, she is the only person whon can understand my feelings when my enemies or some other friends tease me badly or when those ppl be rude to me....... :(  . I can share all my secrets to her........ she is Awesome cuz, she is being herself . Her name is ****** ....... and she is my WORLD'S BEST FRIEND!!!!! :D