Comments

Hall of Shame - Embarrassing Moments

I was wearing a loose tankini and they all dared me to do a major canonball - of course I did. But when I came up I didn't realize that my top had come off so I came up and everyone saw my chest. Back to Article

wreastlingfan619
wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2013-01-26 14:02:20 -0800

lol

Zara3101
Zara3101 wrote:
2013-01-26 13:24:23 -0800

I once was sent into the store to get something for myself and my mom was waiting for me in the car but I walked into some car which looked like my moms and this man was staring at me so I jumped and ran out xD

obeyy manii
obeyy manii wrote:
2013-01-26 12:31:02 -0800

,Whenn i fell downn dee stairss in frontt of erbdyy -_-

ruthra
ruthra wrote:
2013-01-16 02:18:52 -0800

I liked the 3rd one

timeout444
timeout444 wrote:
2012-12-26 20:22:45 -0800

once i was at the pool with my bf and friends and i did i dive and when i came up above the water, my chest felt weird and i saw my bf and his friends get all blushy and they started laughing. i looked down and i saw tht my top had fallen off

timeout444
timeout444 wrote:
2012-12-26 20:18:40 -0800

sound like a sponge bob problem

ilovegymnastics101
ilovegymnastics101 wrote:
2012-12-25 21:16:27 -0800

i like the 5th one the best

Angelicbeauty12
Angelicbeauty12 wrote:
2012-12-25 08:51:20 -0800

ipsy! the first one was like......really embaressing! O_o

aly122
aly122 wrote:
2012-12-25 08:45:05 -0800

i was starring at my door and my mom came and didnt notice it and she had called my name and i still didnt but after she hit me i said "wat was that for?" then we started to laugh
lol

Cahlessia
Cahlessia wrote:
2012-12-25 08:39:46 -0800

lol i cant remember an embarrasing moment

Cahlessia
Cahlessia wrote:
2012-12-25 08:39:46 -0800

lol i cant remember an embarrasing moment

Perfect_Purple
Perfect_Purple wrote:
2012-12-21 02:23:32 -0800

i once was in the lunch hall and my button on my cardigan got stuck in some girls hair and i had to get it out and everyone laughed at me and she just looked creeped out... it was embarasssing

starfall778963
starfall778963 wrote:
2012-12-10 18:09:32 -0800

1.COVER YOUR MOUTH WITH YOUR HAND
2.WHISPER A WISH INTO YOUR HAND
3.POST THIS ONTO TEN OTHER COMMENTS
4.NOW LOOK AT YOUR HAND

mokeydokey
mokeydokey wrote:
2012-12-10 18:05:38 -0800

i got more embarrasing things...that willl haunt me...Wink

pjay girl
pjay girl wrote:
2012-12-10 18:04:35 -0800

once i was writing a paper..........and it was on water and dams................well instead of dam....................i spelled the other word...! i was made fun of for the rest of the week

Singermms
Singermms wrote:
2012-12-10 16:55:59 -0800

One time I got out of a pool and slipped because it was slippery

chipmunk007
chipmunk007 wrote:
2012-12-03 12:36:18 -0800

once i sed i fancied th window cleaner. The whole school found out. even the teachers teased me. I died x2 Vampire Devil Asleep

chipmunk007
chipmunk007 wrote:
2012-12-03 12:35:10 -0800

My so called bff also told every1 who i liked and he was dead nice but had really thick glasses so every1 sed he was a nerd. It got spread. I died. Asleep

chipmunk007
chipmunk007 wrote:
2012-12-03 12:32:51 -0800

Well once i was at swimming class and we had to do the starfish position (dont ask...) so anyways i was jus floatin round and then i heard yellin (i couldnt hear well i had an ear infection and earplugs) and i looked up and the whole class had got out and this bloke with a first aid kit was next to me and it was one of them bright green ones that look real sierious and he said " are you ok did you pass out are you feelin alrite and i had to explain that everythin was fine! Embarrassed Dazed iJustAboutDied!!

kdogg123
kdogg123 wrote:
2012-10-06 23:03:42 -0700

I WAS SWIMMING ONE TIME ND MY SWIMMING TRUNKS CAME OFF ITS WAS HORRIBLE

Hall of Shame - Pick the Winner!

• Getting caught singing the Frosted Flakes song.
  • Getting caught by your crush singing a goofy song.
  • Losing your tankini in front of your BF's friends.
  • Having people think you said you like a dorky guy.