Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Hall of Shame - Embarrassing Moments

I was wearing a loose tankini and they all dared me to do a major canonball - of course I did. But when I came up I didn't realize that my top had come off so I came up and everyone saw my chest. Back to Article

wreastlingfan619
wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2013-01-26 14:02:20 -0800

lol

Zara3101
Zara3101 wrote:
2013-01-26 13:24:23 -0800

I once was sent into the store to get something for myself and my mom was waiting for me in the car but I walked into some car which looked like my moms and this man was staring at me so I jumped and ran out xD

obeyy manii
obeyy manii wrote:
2013-01-26 12:31:02 -0800

,Whenn i fell downn dee stairss in frontt of erbdyy -_-

ruthra
ruthra wrote:
2013-01-16 02:18:52 -0800

I liked the 3rd one

timeout444
timeout444 wrote:
2012-12-26 20:22:45 -0800

once i was at the pool with my bf and friends and i did i dive and when i came up above the water, my chest felt weird and i saw my bf and his friends get all blushy and they started laughing. i looked down and i saw tht my top had fallen off

timeout444
timeout444 wrote:
2012-12-26 20:18:40 -0800

sound like a sponge bob problem

ilovegymnastics101
ilovegymnastics101 wrote:
2012-12-25 21:16:27 -0800

i like the 5th one the best

Angelicbeauty12
Angelicbeauty12 wrote:
2012-12-25 08:51:20 -0800

ipsy! the first one was like......really embaressing! O_o

aly122
aly122 wrote:
2012-12-25 08:45:05 -0800

i was starring at my door and my mom came and didnt notice it and she had called my name and i still didnt but after she hit me i said "wat was that for?" then we started to laugh
lol

Cahlessia
Cahlessia wrote:
2012-12-25 08:39:46 -0800

lol i cant remember an embarrasing moment

Cahlessia
Cahlessia wrote:
2012-12-25 08:39:46 -0800

lol i cant remember an embarrasing moment

Perfect_Purple
Perfect_Purple wrote:
2012-12-21 02:23:32 -0800

i once was in the lunch hall and my button on my cardigan got stuck in some girls hair and i had to get it out and everyone laughed at me and she just looked creeped out... it was embarasssing

starfall778963
starfall778963 wrote:
2012-12-10 18:09:32 -0800

1.COVER YOUR MOUTH WITH YOUR HAND
2.WHISPER A WISH INTO YOUR HAND
3.POST THIS ONTO TEN OTHER COMMENTS
4.NOW LOOK AT YOUR HAND

mokeydokey
mokeydokey wrote:
2012-12-10 18:05:38 -0800

i got more embarrasing things...that willl haunt me...Wink

pjay girl
pjay girl wrote:
2012-12-10 18:04:35 -0800

once i was writing a paper..........and it was on water and dams................well instead of dam....................i spelled the other word...! i was made fun of for the rest of the week

Singermms
Singermms wrote:
2012-12-10 16:55:59 -0800

One time I got out of a pool and slipped because it was slippery

chipmunk007
chipmunk007 wrote:
2012-12-03 12:36:18 -0800

once i sed i fancied th window cleaner. The whole school found out. even the teachers teased me. I died x2 Vampire Devil Asleep

chipmunk007
chipmunk007 wrote:
2012-12-03 12:35:10 -0800

My so called bff also told every1 who i liked and he was dead nice but had really thick glasses so every1 sed he was a nerd. It got spread. I died. Asleep

chipmunk007
chipmunk007 wrote:
2012-12-03 12:32:51 -0800

Well once i was at swimming class and we had to do the starfish position (dont ask...) so anyways i was jus floatin round and then i heard yellin (i couldnt hear well i had an ear infection and earplugs) and i looked up and the whole class had got out and this bloke with a first aid kit was next to me and it was one of them bright green ones that look real sierious and he said " are you ok did you pass out are you feelin alrite and i had to explain that everythin was fine! Embarrassed Dazed iJustAboutDied!!

kdogg123
kdogg123 wrote:
2012-10-06 23:03:42 -0700

I WAS SWIMMING ONE TIME ND MY SWIMMING TRUNKS CAME OFF ITS WAS HORRIBLE

Hall of Shame - Pick the Winner!

• Getting caught singing the Frosted Flakes song.
  • Getting caught by your crush singing a goofy song.
  • Losing your tankini in front of your BF's friends.
  • Having people think you said you like a dorky guy.

"I was talking to Sindy when my voice suddenly went squeaky. What's happenin...
The thing about embarassing moments - once you hear one person's, you can think of 10 of your own...
Ever have that one moment that you will never forget, but wish you could? Embarrassing moments su...

LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Style:
I'm fabulous :D
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
Kk
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
Your welcomes and I thinks that we can close this thread now mkay  :)