Comments

Hall of Shame - Embarrassing Moments

I was wearing a loose tankini and they all dared me to do a major canonball - of course I did. But when I came up I didn't realize that my top had come off so I came up and everyone saw my chest. Back to Article

nilon3
nilon3 wrote:
2012-09-02 13:54:43 -0700

once i was in a cubicle after swimming with my friend, there were some boys talking outside, and before me and my friend knew it , i was half naked, the boys were trying to break in, one point, the door went slaming open lucky enough i was behind the door but my friend wasn't, it was still so embarrassing, i was like "what the heck,just shut it!" and the boys laughed so hard, i nearly started to cry

TrueKpopFan
TrueKpopFan wrote:
2012-08-16 03:55:23 -0700

When I was Running outside on the track.. Getting ready to do a jump.. And as i was running as fast as i can.. My teacher all of a sudden said STOP.. Then I tried so hard to move my self to the other side.. But i fell Where the other kids were..

TrueKpopFan
TrueKpopFan wrote:
2012-08-16 03:52:28 -0700

I was walking to my locker.. Then a guy from another team kicked a door open and i got hit.. Frustrated

buttercup40001
buttercup40001 wrote:
2012-08-15 22:25:58 -0700

Me and my besst friend were running outside and I didnt see the pole..and yeah you get the story Big Grin

KitKat_Luv
KitKat_Luv wrote:
2012-08-15 22:23:31 -0700

I was walking with my best friend and i was wearing high heels that i grabbed randomly, not realizing they were alittle big for me, so i had to walk in them all day, i kept triping and one time i was walking down the stairs and my crush was in front of me and i fell on him, i was on the last stair so we fell on the floor, but i was so embaressed i took off the shoes, threw them across the hall, and ran to the girls bathroom... AWEFUL!

buttercup40001
buttercup40001 wrote:
2012-08-15 22:14:41 -0700

I was runnning in the halls at school and someone opens there locker and I end up running into it xD

veonah da baddest
veonah da baddest wrote:
2012-07-15 11:36:49 -0700

in school i fell going down da sairs

I_Like_Pie=_=
I_Like_Pie=_= wrote:
2012-07-02 22:00:24 -0700

either move on because there not worth the time or just keep trying

MsClueLess
MsClueLess wrote:
2012-06-02 08:55:05 -0700

Get one of your friends to persuade him to ask you out. That's just my opinion, I don't like to be the one to ask guys out.

purpgal901
purpgal901 wrote:
2012-05-28 19:21:56 -0700

I told my crush that I like him,and it turns out that he doesn't like me.What do I do?

prodigy14
prodigy14 wrote:
2012-05-28 08:45:39 -0700

wow that was weird

LilFairy
LilFairy wrote:
2012-05-27 13:16:52 -0700

there was this one time I was in the bathroom and my friend georgia opened the door while I was peeing and she closes the door and I was gonna scream IM PEEING!! at her

houndoom
houndoom wrote:
2012-05-27 13:15:40 -0700

i am a true prankster and i was planning to scare one of my friends so i snuck up behind her and gave her the jumper cables in the sides and said MWAHAHAHA she screamed so loud but when she turned around it wasn't her it was one of the popular girls that hated me i was so embarrassed i was like oh my god i am so sorry but its funny because now she doesn't hate me any more now she is nice to me

Tim5621
Tim5621 wrote:
2012-05-25 10:43:11 -0700

hahahhahahahashshswuhfertriug

jabbyjellybean
jabbyjellybean wrote:
2012-05-21 22:19:48 -0700

My crush was walking into the cafateria and he hits the door and the principal came and said "GO TO THE END OF THE LINE!!!!!!!!!!" he looked at me and he was turning red!

bd1
bd1 wrote:
2012-05-21 19:36:15 -0700

One time fhere wuz dis boy and we wuz hitting me and I fell off my chair and I wuz wearimg a skirt so they saw my undies and my crush wuz rite there

purrf3ct__2134685
purrf3ct__2134685 wrote:
2012-05-21 19:20:58 -0700

IT WAS VERY QUIET IN THE ROOM,THE ALL OF SUDDEN I PASSED GAS!! I WAS SO EMBARRASSED!! BUT U GOT TO LET IT OUT!!

rockernova
rockernova wrote:
2012-05-21 18:40:19 -0700

ok this is so not funny i try to ask out my crush and my friend told everyone and guess what my crsh blushed at me and he tryed to kiss me and i spit in hiz mouth

magsrock1023
magsrock1023 wrote:
2012-05-21 18:17:40 -0700

i fell in mud in front if my crush but he heped me up and took me inside my house ! Love

I love my self_2133350
I love my self_2133350 wrote:
2012-05-21 10:29:31 -0700

I was helping my little sister get her shoes on. Because we wear going to the water park and. I was bent down and I had my bathing suite top. On and she pull it down

Hall of Shame - Pick the Winner!

• Getting caught singing the Frosted Flakes song.
  • Getting caught by your crush singing a goofy song.
  • Losing your tankini in front of your BF's friends.
  • Having people think you said you like a dorky guy.