Comments

Hall of Shame - Embarrassing Moments

I was wearing a loose tankini and they all dared me to do a major canonball - of course I did. But when I came up I didn't realize that my top had come off so I came up and everyone saw my chest. Back to Article

bananna girl
bananna girl wrote:
2012-05-20 06:48:43 -0700

one time when i was with my bf skyler we were walking with his brother and i ran and slipped in mud and he laughed

Pretty Girl Swagg[:
Pretty Girl Swagg[: wrote:
2012-05-08 17:13:03 -0700

One time i went to the YMCA for a school thing and i wore a bikini and my crush was there with no shirt on and my top fell off! D: it was so embaresing!

Xoxominnie8
Xoxominnie8 wrote:
2012-05-07 18:45:53 -0700

i one time fall down a flight of stairs and my crush was just giggling saying are u ok? it was pretty embarresing!

GingerComedyChizz
GingerComedyChizz wrote:
2012-05-07 16:42:09 -0700

i was in 4th grade. i was at a table with my crush. then i farted right in front of him. he made such a grossed out look at me. sooo embarrassing

GingerComedyChizz
GingerComedyChizz wrote:
2012-05-07 16:41:02 -0700

one day in 2nd grade i was wearing a skirt. i went and sat on a swing. then i got up. when i got up these 2 guys were laughing at me. then i checked the back of my leg and there was wet bird poop on my leg.

Hellokitty_10_unicorns
Hellokitty_10_unicorns wrote:
2012-04-28 19:58:20 -0700

Mine was when my teacher siad my crush in front of the whole class Embarrassed

Austin game guy
Austin game guy wrote:
2012-04-27 11:34:30 -0700

yeah like your right

kam'rean
kam'rean wrote:
2012-04-26 14:42:17 -0700

boooooooooooooooooooo

Lionblaze12
Lionblaze12 wrote:
2012-02-20 07:36:41 -0800

no it was an actual girl and she was in back of us

Jayfeather1999
Jayfeather1999 wrote:
2012-02-20 07:35:42 -0800

yeah that girl was you

Lionblaze12
Lionblaze12 wrote:
2012-02-20 07:33:05 -0800

Lol i remember that i only did it because a girl told me she couldnt see so i tried to make you sit down

Jayfeather1999
Jayfeather1999 wrote:
2012-02-20 07:29:36 -0800

when i was 5 my brother pulled down my pants at mgm during a star wars presentation.....

baconator12
baconator12 wrote:
2012-02-11 18:04:32 -0800

in third grade, my desk was next to my crush. me and my crush were assigned to do a project together, and i sneezed and got snot all over him

jenny_got_swagg
jenny_got_swagg wrote:
2012-02-09 20:23:37 -0800

one time i was wlkin w/my crush n we sat something in the road and i thought it was a snake n i turned n ran thank god for flip flops I TRIPPED n busted @$$ ha he jus stood above me n laughed... then we went to his house n i almost drowned in his pool... i cant swin :"(

THEblackSHUCK
THEblackSHUCK wrote:
2012-02-05 01:40:24 -0800

once, in year 2 i jumped into the pool and my teacher have to save me from drowning Blush

mz.divalicious_1726819

Paris Is So Awesome wrote:
2011-12-27 10:48:03 -0800

Lol But Some Arent That Embarrassing

19georgia99
19georgia99 wrote:
2011-12-27 07:45:12 -0800

i was in the park with my bf and his friends and two of my dogs ran around me and their leads wrapped around me and tripped me up and i fell into the bin infront of everyone Frown

Hall of Shame - Pick the Winner!

• Getting caught singing the Frosted Flakes song.
  • Getting caught by your crush singing a goofy song.
  • Losing your tankini in front of your BF's friends.
  • Having people think you said you like a dorky guy.

"I was talking to Sindy when my voice suddenly went squeaky. What's happenin...
The thing about embarassing moments - once you hear one person's, you can think of 10 of your own...
Ever have that one moment that you will never forget, but wish you could? Embarrassing moments su...

Jakethewizard
Jakethewizard posted in Friends:
I really tthis cool game but others want it and took it  , what should i do
pinksaran
Ok
brunostar
helping baby sit cleaning (dishes, yards, houses, etc) washing cars  walking dogs/caring for animals pet sitting selling baked goods and drinks that's all i can think of at the moment :P
pinksaran
What summer jobs are good for 8 year olds? I'm going to get my class job. But when it's summer break. What's the best jobs to have? PS  my school is more like a second home. That's why I posted it on family issues.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Hi Jaera!      sisihastwobunnies is right. It's perfectly fine for you to have a crush, but you're a little young for a "love life." Don't worry though! Someday, if it's meant to be (Ha ^-^) you'll find the one who's just right for you. Until then, it's great to have good guy friends -and in years to come if one of those friendships develop into something more, then props to you (:  Future advice: You have to understand that feelings aren't always mutual. You may like someone and they'll see you only as a friend -or vice versa.  THIS IS OKAY.  It may hurt, but that's just proof that you'll have to move on. Something better is ahead,  you simply haven't gotten there yet (: Having patience can be hard, but it's worth it. Good luck! -And I hoped this helped!                                    Wishing you the best,                                             american_brit ^-^