Comments

Hall of Shame - Embarrassing Moments

I was wearing a loose tankini and they all dared me to do a major canonball - of course I did. But when I came up I didn't realize that my top had come off so I came up and everyone saw my chest. Back to Article

bananna girl
bananna girl wrote:
2012-05-20 06:48:43 -0700

one time when i was with my bf skyler we were walking with his brother and i ran and slipped in mud and he laughed

Pretty Girl Swagg[:
Pretty Girl Swagg[: wrote:
2012-05-08 17:13:03 -0700

One time i went to the YMCA for a school thing and i wore a bikini and my crush was there with no shirt on and my top fell off! D: it was so embaresing!

Xoxominnie8
Xoxominnie8 wrote:
2012-05-07 18:45:53 -0700

i one time fall down a flight of stairs and my crush was just giggling saying are u ok? it was pretty embarresing!

GingerComedyChizz
GingerComedyChizz wrote:
2012-05-07 16:42:09 -0700

i was in 4th grade. i was at a table with my crush. then i farted right in front of him. he made such a grossed out look at me. sooo embarrassing

GingerComedyChizz
GingerComedyChizz wrote:
2012-05-07 16:41:02 -0700

one day in 2nd grade i was wearing a skirt. i went and sat on a swing. then i got up. when i got up these 2 guys were laughing at me. then i checked the back of my leg and there was wet bird poop on my leg.

Hellokitty_10_unicorns
Hellokitty_10_unicorns wrote:
2012-04-28 19:58:20 -0700

Mine was when my teacher siad my crush in front of the whole class Embarrassed

Austin game guy_2032694
Austin game guy_2032694 wrote:
2012-04-27 11:34:30 -0700

yeah like your right

kam'rean
kam'rean wrote:
2012-04-26 14:42:17 -0700

boooooooooooooooooooo

Lionblaze12
Lionblaze12 wrote:
2012-02-20 07:36:41 -0800

no it was an actual girl and she was in back of us

Jayfeather1999
Jayfeather1999 wrote:
2012-02-20 07:35:42 -0800

yeah that girl was you

Lionblaze12
Lionblaze12 wrote:
2012-02-20 07:33:05 -0800

Lol i remember that i only did it because a girl told me she couldnt see so i tried to make you sit down

Jayfeather1999
Jayfeather1999 wrote:
2012-02-20 07:29:36 -0800

when i was 5 my brother pulled down my pants at mgm during a star wars presentation.....

baconator12
baconator12 wrote:
2012-02-11 18:04:32 -0800

in third grade, my desk was next to my crush. me and my crush were assigned to do a project together, and i sneezed and got snot all over him

jenny_got_swagg_1993476
jenny_got_swagg_1993476 wrote:
2012-02-09 20:23:37 -0800

one time i was wlkin w/my crush n we sat something in the road and i thought it was a snake n i turned n ran thank god for flip flops I TRIPPED n busted @$$ ha he jus stood above me n laughed... then we went to his house n i almost drowned in his pool... i cant swin :"(

THEblackSHUCK
THEblackSHUCK wrote:
2012-02-05 01:40:24 -0800

once, in year 2 i jumped into the pool and my teacher have to save me from drowning Blush

mz.divalicious_1726819

Paris Is So Awesome wrote:
2011-12-27 10:48:03 -0800

Lol But Some Arent That Embarrassing

19georgia99
19georgia99 wrote:
2011-12-27 07:45:12 -0800

i was in the park with my bf and his friends and two of my dogs ran around me and their leads wrapped around me and tripped me up and i fell into the bin infront of everyone Frown

Hall of Shame - Pick the Winner!

• Getting caught singing the Frosted Flakes song.
  • Getting caught by your crush singing a goofy song.
  • Losing your tankini in front of your BF's friends.
  • Having people think you said you like a dorky guy.

"I was talking to Sindy when my voice suddenly went squeaky. What's happenin...
The thing about embarassing moments - once you hear one person's, you can think of 10 of your own...
Ever have that one moment that you will never forget, but wish you could? Embarrassing moments su...

simran88
simran88 posted in Friends:
My bff is awesome cuz she is always there for me and I'm always there for her. We always have a great time together. She's always there to cheer me up when I need cheering up the most. She can always count on me and I know that I can always count on her. She always understands me. And of course she is awesome because she is MY bff after all :p her name is sreeganga and her username on kw is scarlet177
reply about 1 hour
simran88
simran88 posted in Friends:
A perfect friend according to me should always be there for you whenever you need him or her. But they should also guide you to the right path. They should understand you. They should be sweet, understanding, caring and funny. And yes, by caring and understanding I did mean a bff and not a boyfriend. My perfect friend posted on this thread right before me... her username is scarlet177.
reply about 1 hour
GaaraOfTheSand
GaaraOfTheSand posted in Friends:
I Feel like I should paste this here  Always remember this: Someone out there loves you. May be here online or on the other side of the world but they would care that you died. Now please put down that knife/blade or rope or gun or anything and think "do you want things to get better" or "do you want the chance of things getting better to be eliminated. Now let your scars fade and remember these words "I care"
scarlet177
scarlet177 posted in Friends:
According 2 me..... a perfect friend should be..... kind towards all, loving, funny, helping, and some times silly ( a friend shounldn't be ALWAYS serious!) friendly ( of course ), and..................... AWESOME!!!! :D !! I do have friend with all these qualities..... her name is ******  and she has ALL these qualities!!!!!!!! so she is AWESOME, COOL AND A PERFECT FRIEND!! :D :)
scarlet177
scarlet177 posted in Friends:
My BFF is awesome!!!!!!! I know that cuz, she is the only person whon can understand my feelings when my enemies or some other friends tease me badly or when those ppl be rude to me....... :(  . I can share all my secrets to her........ she is Awesome cuz, she is being herself . Her name is ****** ....... and she is my WORLD'S BEST FRIEND!!!!! :D