Comments

Hall of Shame - Embarrassing Moments

I was wearing a loose tankini and they all dared me to do a major canonball - of course I did. But when I came up I didn't realize that my top had come off so I came up and everyone saw my chest. Back to Article

bananna girl
bananna girl wrote:
2012-05-20 06:48:43 -0700

one time when i was with my bf skyler we were walking with his brother and i ran and slipped in mud and he laughed

Pretty Girl Swagg[:
Pretty Girl Swagg[: wrote:
2012-05-08 17:13:03 -0700

One time i went to the YMCA for a school thing and i wore a bikini and my crush was there with no shirt on and my top fell off! D: it was so embaresing!

Xoxominnie8
Xoxominnie8 wrote:
2012-05-07 18:45:53 -0700

i one time fall down a flight of stairs and my crush was just giggling saying are u ok? it was pretty embarresing!

GingerComedyChizz
GingerComedyChizz wrote:
2012-05-07 16:42:09 -0700

i was in 4th grade. i was at a table with my crush. then i farted right in front of him. he made such a grossed out look at me. sooo embarrassing

GingerComedyChizz
GingerComedyChizz wrote:
2012-05-07 16:41:02 -0700

one day in 2nd grade i was wearing a skirt. i went and sat on a swing. then i got up. when i got up these 2 guys were laughing at me. then i checked the back of my leg and there was wet bird poop on my leg.

Hellokitty_10_unicorns
Hellokitty_10_unicorns wrote:
2012-04-28 19:58:20 -0700

Mine was when my teacher siad my crush in front of the whole class Embarrassed

Austin game guy_2032694
Austin game guy_2032694 wrote:
2012-04-27 11:34:30 -0700

yeah like your right

kam'rean
kam'rean wrote:
2012-04-26 14:42:17 -0700

boooooooooooooooooooo

Lionblaze12
Lionblaze12 wrote:
2012-02-20 07:36:41 -0800

no it was an actual girl and she was in back of us

Jayfeather1999
Jayfeather1999 wrote:
2012-02-20 07:35:42 -0800

yeah that girl was you

Lionblaze12
Lionblaze12 wrote:
2012-02-20 07:33:05 -0800

Lol i remember that i only did it because a girl told me she couldnt see so i tried to make you sit down

Jayfeather1999
Jayfeather1999 wrote:
2012-02-20 07:29:36 -0800

when i was 5 my brother pulled down my pants at mgm during a star wars presentation.....

baconator12
baconator12 wrote:
2012-02-11 18:04:32 -0800

in third grade, my desk was next to my crush. me and my crush were assigned to do a project together, and i sneezed and got snot all over him

jenny_got_swagg_1993476
jenny_got_swagg_1993476 wrote:
2012-02-09 20:23:37 -0800

one time i was wlkin w/my crush n we sat something in the road and i thought it was a snake n i turned n ran thank god for flip flops I TRIPPED n busted @$$ ha he jus stood above me n laughed... then we went to his house n i almost drowned in his pool... i cant swin :"(

THEblackSHUCK
THEblackSHUCK wrote:
2012-02-05 01:40:24 -0800

once, in year 2 i jumped into the pool and my teacher have to save me from drowning Blush

mz.divalicious_1726819

Paris Is So Awesome wrote:
2011-12-27 10:48:03 -0800

Lol But Some Arent That Embarrassing

19georgia99
19georgia99 wrote:
2011-12-27 07:45:12 -0800

i was in the park with my bf and his friends and two of my dogs ran around me and their leads wrapped around me and tripped me up and i fell into the bin infront of everyone Frown

Hall of Shame - Pick the Winner!

• Getting caught singing the Frosted Flakes song.
  • Getting caught by your crush singing a goofy song.
  • Losing your tankini in front of your BF's friends.
  • Having people think you said you like a dorky guy.