Comments

Hall of Shame - Embarrassing Moments

I was wearing a loose tankini and they all dared me to do a major canonball - of course I did. But when I came up I didn't realize that my top had come off so I came up and everyone saw my chest. Back to Article

ocalais147
ocalais147 wrote:
2011-12-26 22:00:21 -0800

Omg 1 time me and my friend was playin basketball and the ball went out of bounds,so I had 2 run and go get it and I fell in front of the whole class Embarrassed

auria12
auria12 wrote:
2011-12-26 20:20:56 -0800

Lol

chrissy45489moo99chrissyliciou
chrissy45489moo99chrissyliciou wrote:
2011-12-26 19:56:26 -0800

yall crazy my gosh malllllllllllla

BoriquaBaby1
BoriquaBaby1 wrote:
2011-12-26 19:55:39 -0800

lol im cranken up.....wow omg

i.b.da.real.1
i.b.da.real.1 wrote:
2011-12-26 19:52:57 -0800

yall lame

jb24
jb24 wrote:
2011-12-26 19:51:36 -0800

my most embarrasing moment is when i was about to kiss this girl in front of everybody n my class(its a game) nd my mom showed up nd whooped me in front of the whole klass

chrissy45489moo99chrissyliciou
chrissy45489moo99chrissyliciou wrote:
2011-12-26 19:49:43 -0800

Omg what did he say?

chrissy45489moo99chrissyliciou
chrissy45489moo99chrissyliciou wrote:
2011-12-26 19:49:12 -0800

my most embarrassing momment is when i fell in front of the boy i liked.

cute valentine
cute valentine wrote:
2011-12-26 19:49:12 -0800

PICTURE THIS: a quiet moment
and BOOM a fart lol !

Bunnytail11
Bunnytail11 wrote:
2011-12-19 05:02:53 -0800

smile

Bunnytail11
Bunnytail11 wrote:
2011-12-19 05:02:33 -0800

Once i was our with my friends and brother at a beach eating a banana and I dropped the peel on the floor, i went to pick it up and my trousers split in the back!

Miley Forever
Miley Forever wrote:
2011-12-18 10:58:01 -0800

I had just eaten some bad pizza then when I kissed my prom date i threw up inside his mouth....gross

xoxo_wildPANDA
xoxo_wildPANDA wrote:
2011-12-18 10:31:23 -0800

I peeD iN mii PANtz at skOOl wen I waZ n 3rd gRDe lol

cutiepie344
cutiepie344 wrote:
2011-12-18 09:51:48 -0800

Once was talking to about 5 of my friends and suddenly this ball came my way and hit me in the head. They all laughed. I was sooo embarssed and it was my crushes ball that hit me!!!! and as i said im sooo embarsed!!!!!

topgirl456_1974098
topgirl456_1974098 wrote:
2011-12-18 08:46:57 -0800

OMG 1 TIME I WAS WALKIN DWN THE ROAD WID MY FRENDZ DEN SME BOYS WE NO FROM R SKOOL WAZ BEHIND US DEY WERE CALLIN US BUT WE BLANCKED DEM DEN MY BRUSH RUN UP TO ME PULLED MY SKIRT DOWN TURNED ME AROUNED DEN KISSED ME WOW IT WAS EMMBARRISING

shenelle123
shenelle123 wrote:
2011-11-27 01:03:04 -0800

ur sentacen dont make sence i dont understand what u sed

lilmama142
lilmama142 wrote:
2011-11-26 19:16:14 -0800

omg folks things happen 2 me 2 arent yall embarrass

lilmama142
lilmama142 wrote:
2011-11-26 19:15:20 -0800

i day i was at skool & this boy pulled down my pants to c my butt & i was embarras

#BarbieControl
#BarbieControl wrote:
2011-11-26 19:09:38 -0800

I was at school and the teacher said sit down.Little did i know a slime face boy pull my chair from underneth me and I fell straight on my booty cheeks.LOL!He got me. Embarrassed

coritz
coritz wrote:
2011-11-25 12:31:34 -0800

honestly if i was missheard
and no one believed i said something else
i would cuss them out

Hall of Shame - Pick the Winner!

• Getting caught singing the Frosted Flakes song.
  • Getting caught by your crush singing a goofy song.
  • Losing your tankini in front of your BF's friends.
  • Having people think you said you like a dorky guy.

"I was talking to Sindy when my voice suddenly went squeaky. What's happenin...
The thing about embarassing moments - once you hear one person's, you can think of 10 of your own...
Ever have that one moment that you will never forget, but wish you could? Embarrassing moments su...

kaykay2002