Comments

Hall of Shame - Embarrassing Moments

I was wearing a loose tankini and they all dared me to do a major canonball - of course I did. But when I came up I didn't realize that my top had come off so I came up and everyone saw my chest. Back to Article

cutie08816
cutie08816 wrote:
2011-10-15 14:37:13 -0700

okay lol well this one time i was at school then i sat down n i got up n i didnt notice i sat on mud so the hafe of the day i had to b in school (in front of my boyfriend n his cute friends) without no-ing until someone told me

xXMCJXx
xXMCJXx wrote:
2011-10-13 08:35:09 -0700

Once I was at a sailing course talking too my crush, an I was super tired, an we were talking about the smaller boats "Bics"
The stupid thing is I said d**ks Instead of bics..
I was so embarrassed but he just laughed an said "you seem very tired" then changed the subject lol

goofygrl_13
goofygrl_13 wrote:
2011-10-12 12:30:55 -0700

last sumer i was ata beach and used the changin room and someone told me aftr i came out tht there was 3 boys watchin thru a crack in the wall. grrr

charm55
charm55 wrote:
2011-10-11 11:25:24 -0700

whos ever farted in essembly well my brother farted and
when i got in to class everyone strated saying ciara and her fart pants brother

zoeboey
zoeboey wrote:
2011-10-10 06:50:38 -0700

i was embarrassment in school i felled back in my desk and everybody was laughin me too

Ukulelegirl9
Ukulelegirl9 wrote:
2011-10-02 07:57:46 -0700

wow really embaresing Frustrated

elvispresleyking
elvispresleyking wrote:
2011-09-30 16:33:32 -0700

When i was in preschool i asked a girl a realy liked to marry me. she slapped my face and said no. now 10 years latter she is the head of the cheerleader squad and tells everyone about it.

bindi101
bindi101 wrote:
2011-09-23 14:33:19 -0700

One day Me and my friends were on the bus then all of my friends sat down in the back of the bus. So.....we were sitting down then this really weird kid started talkin a bout red pens busting then my friend that was doing home works pen busted OMG it went all over me the my secret cruch goes dude What the heck did you just explade then my freind farted so loud!!!!!! OMG my crush thought it was ME

JPrincess827
JPrincess827 wrote:
2011-09-07 16:09:17 -0700

LOL these are so funny!!

badiva
badiva wrote:
2011-09-05 15:25:07 -0700

oh lol

stardoll2884
stardoll2884 wrote:
2011-09-05 15:22:29 -0700

no last year

badiva
badiva wrote:
2011-09-05 15:19:41 -0700

omg lol was it this year

stardoll2884
stardoll2884 wrote:
2011-09-05 15:18:50 -0700

i was coming out of the bathroom in school i walked into the lunchroom and everyone was staring and laughing at me i didnt get it then i looked down and i realized my dress was stuck in my stockings and u could see everything i was so embaressed

stardoll2884
stardoll2884 wrote:
2011-09-05 15:16:33 -0700

ikr i have one more thing to say

badiva
badiva wrote:
2011-09-05 15:12:32 -0700

awww... that was a bad day

stardoll2884
stardoll2884 wrote:
2011-09-05 15:08:50 -0700

i was in kindergarten and i sat right in front of my teachers desk i farted and my terachers eyes were so widee i mooved and said srry and cried when i got picked up by my mom

cheesecakeluva23$$
cheesecakeluva23$$ wrote:
2011-09-05 09:33:50 -0700

My bad moment was when we had a pool party at my house. Some random kid rode his bike past my house and I shouted at him to come back. It aint my fualt he looked just like someone at my party!!!! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

zoiegentry
zoiegentry wrote:
2011-09-03 21:43:33 -0700

my most enberrinsing moment is when i fell in frontof my crush and he laughed at me!;(

wiz sabrina_1827920
wiz sabrina_1827920 wrote:
2011-09-02 10:15:13 -0700

sne time/i cried like a baby that i lost my phone in school?
and when my friends look in my backpack it was there?
hall of shame.....it was embarrassing?/they laughed

rio2233
rio2233 wrote:
2011-08-28 21:36:48 -0700

wow well atleast it wont stay with you forever

Hall of Shame - Pick the Winner!

• Getting caught singing the Frosted Flakes song.
  • Getting caught by your crush singing a goofy song.
  • Losing your tankini in front of your BF's friends.
  • Having people think you said you like a dorky guy.

"I was talking to Sindy when my voice suddenly went squeaky. What's happenin...
The thing about embarassing moments - once you hear one person's, you can think of 10 of your own...
Ever have that one moment that you will never forget, but wish you could? Embarrassing moments su...

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Personally I think you should just find things you like and wear them without worrying about what style it fits in to. You should express yourself, not conform to other people's views/standards. :)