Comments

Hall of Shame - Embarrassing Moments

I was wearing a loose tankini and they all dared me to do a major canonball - of course I did. But when I came up I didn't realize that my top had come off so I came up and everyone saw my chest. Back to Article

cutie08816
cutie08816 wrote:
2011-10-15 14:37:13 -0700

okay lol well this one time i was at school then i sat down n i got up n i didnt notice i sat on mud so the hafe of the day i had to b in school (in front of my boyfriend n his cute friends) without no-ing until someone told me

xXMCJXx
xXMCJXx wrote:
2011-10-13 08:35:09 -0700

Once I was at a sailing course talking too my crush, an I was super tired, an we were talking about the smaller boats "Bics"
The stupid thing is I said d**ks Instead of bics..
I was so embarrassed but he just laughed an said "you seem very tired" then changed the subject lol

goofygrl_13
goofygrl_13 wrote:
2011-10-12 12:30:55 -0700

last sumer i was ata beach and used the changin room and someone told me aftr i came out tht there was 3 boys watchin thru a crack in the wall. grrr

charm55
charm55 wrote:
2011-10-11 11:25:24 -0700

whos ever farted in essembly well my brother farted and
when i got in to class everyone strated saying ciara and her fart pants brother

zoeboey
zoeboey wrote:
2011-10-10 06:50:38 -0700

i was embarrassment in school i felled back in my desk and everybody was laughin me too

Ukulelegirl9
Ukulelegirl9 wrote:
2011-10-02 07:57:46 -0700

wow really embaresing Frustrated

elvispresleyking
elvispresleyking wrote:
2011-09-30 16:33:32 -0700

When i was in preschool i asked a girl a realy liked to marry me. she slapped my face and said no. now 10 years latter she is the head of the cheerleader squad and tells everyone about it.

bindi101
bindi101 wrote:
2011-09-23 14:33:19 -0700

One day Me and my friends were on the bus then all of my friends sat down in the back of the bus. So.....we were sitting down then this really weird kid started talkin a bout red pens busting then my friend that was doing home works pen busted OMG it went all over me the my secret cruch goes dude What the heck did you just explade then my freind farted so loud!!!!!! OMG my crush thought it was ME

JPrincess827
JPrincess827 wrote:
2011-09-07 16:09:17 -0700

LOL these are so funny!!

badiva
badiva wrote:
2011-09-05 15:25:07 -0700

oh lol

stardoll2884
stardoll2884 wrote:
2011-09-05 15:22:29 -0700

no last year

badiva
badiva wrote:
2011-09-05 15:19:41 -0700

omg lol was it this year

stardoll2884
stardoll2884 wrote:
2011-09-05 15:18:50 -0700

i was coming out of the bathroom in school i walked into the lunchroom and everyone was staring and laughing at me i didnt get it then i looked down and i realized my dress was stuck in my stockings and u could see everything i was so embaressed

stardoll2884
stardoll2884 wrote:
2011-09-05 15:16:33 -0700

ikr i have one more thing to say

badiva
badiva wrote:
2011-09-05 15:12:32 -0700

awww... that was a bad day

stardoll2884
stardoll2884 wrote:
2011-09-05 15:08:50 -0700

i was in kindergarten and i sat right in front of my teachers desk i farted and my terachers eyes were so widee i mooved and said srry and cried when i got picked up by my mom

cheesecakeluva23$$
cheesecakeluva23$$ wrote:
2011-09-05 09:33:50 -0700

My bad moment was when we had a pool party at my house. Some random kid rode his bike past my house and I shouted at him to come back. It aint my fualt he looked just like someone at my party!!!! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

zoiegentry
zoiegentry wrote:
2011-09-03 21:43:33 -0700

my most enberrinsing moment is when i fell in frontof my crush and he laughed at me!;(

wiz sabrina_1827920
wiz sabrina_1827920 wrote:
2011-09-02 10:15:13 -0700

sne time/i cried like a baby that i lost my phone in school?
and when my friends look in my backpack it was there?
hall of shame.....it was embarrassing?/they laughed

rio2233
rio2233 wrote:
2011-08-28 21:36:48 -0700

wow well atleast it wont stay with you forever

Hall of Shame - Pick the Winner!

• Getting caught singing the Frosted Flakes song.
  • Getting caught by your crush singing a goofy song.
  • Losing your tankini in front of your BF's friends.
  • Having people think you said you like a dorky guy.

"I was talking to Sindy when my voice suddenly went squeaky. What's happenin...
The thing about embarassing moments - once you hear one person's, you can think of 10 of your own...
Ever have that one moment that you will never forget, but wish you could? Embarrassing moments su...

Bloodybear
Bloodybear posted in Friends:
um.... my best friend, she acting weird this week. she asked a lot about and whatever.  I just dont know why she did dah to me. she is my classmate and we just friends.
Ashleexo
Ashleexo posted in Family Issues:
"Brianna09" wrote:Most of the time I am not allowed on the internet in my room so they will know what I am doing anytime they want. Its for your own protection Brianna. There is alot of inappropriate stuff on there for a 9 year old. I went through the same and around 12 they stopped controlling what I am looking at.
reply about 1 hour
tanaj952
tanaj952 posted in Friends:
I think we all go through it,  I am right now. Keep your chin up, smile on, and remember that to be mean these girls have to sink pretty low, and if they are bullying you, YOU ARE ABOVE THEM!!!!! Keep your friends close, never forget to be who you are (as cheesy as it sounds, thats what I did and now I am really happy with loads of friends. I also told a teacher, she sorted it all out pretty quick to.) . Last thing-tell a teacher. I did, and she talked to the mean girl. Now everyone knows I'm not afraid to do it, either. Bad times will pass, and good ones will come. Look after yourself. Xx. *virtual hugs*
rainbowloomer13
rainbowloomer13 posted in Style:
somewhere in between. because I like sports and going outside. but I do care about the way I look sometimes.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Sure, I wear them a lot.  As long as you're not wearing the really tight kind, which should go with a dress or skirt or something, it's totally cool.