Comments

Hall of Shame - Embarrassing Moments

I was wearing a loose tankini and they all dared me to do a major canonball - of course I did. But when I came up I didn't realize that my top had come off so I came up and everyone saw my chest. Back to Article

monster master 06
monster master 06 wrote:
2011-08-28 21:27:09 -0700

i heard logan henderson from big time rush was here?????????????!!???

codysimpsonishot
codysimpsonishot wrote:
2011-08-28 20:21:39 -0700

one time my boyfriend bestfriend asked me do u like zach? im like idk and he yelled across the pool zach she said yes! i was soo flipping embarresed

BubbleShockX
BubbleShockX wrote:
2011-08-28 06:35:59 -0700

once my frend sed 2 me tht there was sum1 gay at my scool but he didt no who it was so i was ment to say i dont know either but i sedby accident so ur not gay either Embarrassed

mankind_1411311
mankind_1411311 wrote:
2011-08-27 17:43:25 -0700

once when i was 9 a bunch of people were in the hallways so my pants fell down and i was so inberresed lol

FuledByRain
FuledByRain wrote:
2011-08-25 06:48:51 -0700

lol!!!

misssave2s
misssave2s wrote:
2011-08-22 12:23:00 -0700

When I was at the airport I was on the bathroom and my little sister was in there she opened the door, I told her to shut it but she could'nt because she's 2 and people were looking at me crying on the toilet.

jade01
jade01 wrote:
2011-08-22 10:05:22 -0700

woah wow that was really embarrasing dont worry everybody shouldve forgot about it and act like a friend

howler gaia
howler gaia wrote:
2011-08-10 17:05:13 -0700

are you in the hospital?

howler gaia
howler gaia wrote:
2011-08-10 17:04:16 -0700

i didnt like it too many words

howler gaia
howler gaia wrote:
2011-08-10 17:03:55 -0700

i didnt like it too many words lolz

shortie_angelie
shortie_angelie wrote:
2011-08-10 16:55:47 -0700

hahaha thats funny stuff! smile

iamemogurl2
iamemogurl2 wrote:
2011-08-10 02:25:17 -0700

LALALA
i laughted soo hard at your moment of shame

volleyball_lover35

jesus freak #50 wrote:
2011-07-10 18:59:55 -0700

That was a god thing for you to do! Cool Tongue Out Love smile Wink

RC31
RC31 wrote:
2011-07-10 18:08:37 -0700

I was trying 2 impress the 2 new boys at school. i was playing football by them and they started 2 look at me. Next thing I know I get hit by the football in my head and I fall and hit the floor hard as ... My friends help me up and I have a BIG cut in my leg and they r laughing at me. I started to cry. I WAS EMBARRASS! I ran to the locker room crying. My friends came in and help me. I walk back out. One of the new boys fall and I went over and helped them. I was Embarrass but I helped them up.

I love Shishons
I love Shishons wrote:
2011-06-26 08:01:28 -0700

I was jumping rope and my pants fell down infront of the whole class and I didnt know so I kept jumping for like 5 min. !!!!!!!!!!

Angry

Hall of Shame - Pick the Winner!

• Getting caught singing the Frosted Flakes song.
  • Getting caught by your crush singing a goofy song.
  • Losing your tankini in front of your BF's friends.
  • Having people think you said you like a dorky guy.

"I was talking to Sindy when my voice suddenly went squeaky. What's happenin...
The thing about embarassing moments - once you hear one person's, you can think of 10 of your own...
Ever have that one moment that you will never forget, but wish you could? Embarrassing moments su...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
sleep shorts
BookwormKat
BookwormKat posted in Style:
gray sweat-pants over wet, green & purple swimsuit. hair in green swimcap. purple flip-flops. :just back from swim-team practice:
Missywaterdog
Missywaterdog posted in Style:
floor length blue skirt tight white shirt with blue flower on it hightops smiley earrings fishtail braid
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
The perfect friend would always be there to support you when you have a problem, and will offer to help. The perfect friend is someone who guides you to doing the right things, not the wrong things. They would make the effort to talk to you, not wait for you to contact them first all the time, as friendship should be a 50-50 relationship. They would stay your friend for years, not leave you as soon as they find someone 'cooler'. They won't act different around others to impress them and leave you. They would listen to you just as much as they tell you things. They would turn to you as their first choice, not their reserve choice. But most importantly, the perfect friend would be someone who always makes you happy to be with.
brunostar
brunostar posted in Friends:
You want someone who cares, understands and will be there for you, and not just when you're down. You want someone who makes you smile and laugh at 3 am and you have to try not to giggle in class because of something that happened a weeks ago. Everyone fights, but you don't want someone who you constantly fight with and who makes you feel down or drops your self-esteem. If someone bothers you to do bad stuff, walk the other direction and don't take in the negative force. I'm the type of person that takes people in for who they are, I care and listen and try my best to make them laugh and be happy. I have gotten mixed with bad friends as in talking me into negative things, constantly making me feel down, ditching for other people, insulting other friends. I need to change how I act, I seem to annoy and bother people a lot. And possibly I care too much, I also at times understand too little. I get attached to easily and hurt easily. I don't know what else you asked so imma end this now xD