Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Hall of Shame - Embarrassing Moments

I was wearing a loose tankini and they all dared me to do a major canonball - of course I did. But when I came up I didn't realize that my top had come off so I came up and everyone saw my chest. Back to Article

monster master 06
monster master 06 wrote:
2011-08-28 21:27:09 -0700

i heard logan henderson from big time rush was here?????????????!!???

codysimpsonishot
codysimpsonishot wrote:
2011-08-28 20:21:39 -0700

one time my boyfriend bestfriend asked me do u like zach? im like idk and he yelled across the pool zach she said yes! i was soo flipping embarresed

BubbleShockX
BubbleShockX wrote:
2011-08-28 06:35:59 -0700

once my frend sed 2 me tht there was sum1 gay at my scool but he didt no who it was so i was ment to say i dont know either but i sedby accident so ur not gay either Embarrassed

mankind_1411311
mankind_1411311 wrote:
2011-08-27 17:43:25 -0700

once when i was 9 a bunch of people were in the hallways so my pants fell down and i was so inberresed lol

FuledByRain
FuledByRain wrote:
2011-08-25 06:48:51 -0700

lol!!!

misssave2s
misssave2s wrote:
2011-08-22 12:23:00 -0700

When I was at the airport I was on the bathroom and my little sister was in there she opened the door, I told her to shut it but she could'nt because she's 2 and people were looking at me crying on the toilet.

jade01
jade01 wrote:
2011-08-22 10:05:22 -0700

woah wow that was really embarrasing dont worry everybody shouldve forgot about it and act like a friend

howler gaia_1864774
howler gaia_1864774 wrote:
2011-08-10 17:05:13 -0700

are you in the hospital?

howler gaia_1864774
howler gaia_1864774 wrote:
2011-08-10 17:04:16 -0700

i didnt like it too many words

howler gaia_1864774
howler gaia_1864774 wrote:
2011-08-10 17:03:55 -0700

i didnt like it too many words lolz

shortie_angelie
shortie_angelie wrote:
2011-08-10 16:55:47 -0700

hahaha thats funny stuff! smile

iamemogurl2
iamemogurl2 wrote:
2011-08-10 02:25:17 -0700

LALALA
i laughted soo hard at your moment of shame

volleyball_lover35

jesus freak #50 wrote:
2011-07-10 18:59:55 -0700

That was a god thing for you to do! Cool Tongue Out Love smile Wink

RC31
RC31 wrote:
2011-07-10 18:08:37 -0700

I was trying 2 impress the 2 new boys at school. i was playing football by them and they started 2 look at me. Next thing I know I get hit by the football in my head and I fall and hit the floor hard as ... My friends help me up and I have a BIG cut in my leg and they r laughing at me. I started to cry. I WAS EMBARRASS! I ran to the locker room crying. My friends came in and help me. I walk back out. One of the new boys fall and I went over and helped them. I was Embarrass but I helped them up.

I love Shishons
I love Shishons wrote:
2011-06-26 08:01:28 -0700

I was jumping rope and my pants fell down infront of the whole class and I didnt know so I kept jumping for like 5 min. !!!!!!!!!!

Angry

Hall of Shame - Pick the Winner!

• Getting caught singing the Frosted Flakes song.
  • Getting caught by your crush singing a goofy song.
  • Losing your tankini in front of your BF's friends.
  • Having people think you said you like a dorky guy.

"I was talking to Sindy when my voice suddenly went squeaky. What's happenin...
The thing about embarassing moments - once you hear one person's, you can think of 10 of your own...
Ever have that one moment that you will never forget, but wish you could? Embarrassing moments su...

kitcat165
kitcat165 posted in Friends:
well this is kind of a long story but ill try to make it as short as possible. so it all started about 4 years ago. this new boy came to my school. he was super cute and all the girls had a crush on him. at first i did not like him in a crush way but after a while feelings started growing. we started talking and he seemed to like me to. after elementary was done we ended up going to the same middle school.fast forward to this year me and him are in the same class. while i was in 6th grade i found my best friend me and her been bffs since then. she is also in the same class. ever since the begging of this year they grew really close. they are always talking and it seems like she like him and vice versa. every time they are together i feel this overwhelming since of jealousy and anger. like is she better than me or??? the thing that really gets to me is that she knew i liked him. omg i need advice like what should i do :mad
Macbarbie09
I have a huge problem. When my dad told me that there were Minion and Homer Simpson Slippers i was like bribing for them and my mom said NO. Doesn't she know that people have Feelings?I just want those slippers very badly. I can't stop thinking about them. I WANT those MINION OR HOMER SIMPSON SLIPPERS! My mom is no fun anymore!  :devil  :devil
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 posted in Friends:
"1Dglittercat43" wrote:omg u have the same username as bethany mota on youtube!!!!anyways, do u think that u  like him? try to hang around for a bit and ask his friends if he likes you, try to stay close to him (not stalkerlike, u know wat i mean) and see if it seems like he likes you, ask your friends to help 2! that's cause i like Macbarbie07.
Hello121
Hello121 posted in Style:
How do I ask my mum that I want to get my eyebrows done? Everyone has :(
foreverfamily
foreverfamily posted in Friends:
Your you and your unique there's no need to change just because your friends don't accept you as you and if they don't stop when you ask them to they must not be your true friends you will find better friends then them out there because your you and your unique who wouldn't want to be friends with you I want to be your friend