Comments

Hall of Shame - Embarrassing Moments

I was wearing a loose tankini and they all dared me to do a major canonball - of course I did. But when I came up I didn't realize that my top had come off so I came up and everyone saw my chest. Back to Article

monster master 06
monster master 06 wrote:
2011-08-28 21:27:09 -0700

i heard logan henderson from big time rush was here?????????????!!???

codysimpsonishot
codysimpsonishot wrote:
2011-08-28 20:21:39 -0700

one time my boyfriend bestfriend asked me do u like zach? im like idk and he yelled across the pool zach she said yes! i was soo flipping embarresed

BubbleShockX
BubbleShockX wrote:
2011-08-28 06:35:59 -0700

once my frend sed 2 me tht there was sum1 gay at my scool but he didt no who it was so i was ment to say i dont know either but i sedby accident so ur not gay either Embarrassed

mankind_1411311
mankind_1411311 wrote:
2011-08-27 17:43:25 -0700

once when i was 9 a bunch of people were in the hallways so my pants fell down and i was so inberresed lol

FuledByRain
FuledByRain wrote:
2011-08-25 06:48:51 -0700

lol!!!

misssave2s
misssave2s wrote:
2011-08-22 12:23:00 -0700

When I was at the airport I was on the bathroom and my little sister was in there she opened the door, I told her to shut it but she could'nt because she's 2 and people were looking at me crying on the toilet.

jade01
jade01 wrote:
2011-08-22 10:05:22 -0700

woah wow that was really embarrasing dont worry everybody shouldve forgot about it and act like a friend

howler gaia
howler gaia wrote:
2011-08-10 17:05:13 -0700

are you in the hospital?

howler gaia
howler gaia wrote:
2011-08-10 17:04:16 -0700

i didnt like it too many words

howler gaia
howler gaia wrote:
2011-08-10 17:03:55 -0700

i didnt like it too many words lolz

shortie_angelie
shortie_angelie wrote:
2011-08-10 16:55:47 -0700

hahaha thats funny stuff! smile

iamemogurl2
iamemogurl2 wrote:
2011-08-10 02:25:17 -0700

LALALA
i laughted soo hard at your moment of shame

volleyball_lover35

jesus freak #50 wrote:
2011-07-10 18:59:55 -0700

That was a god thing for you to do! Cool Tongue Out Love smile Wink

RC31
RC31 wrote:
2011-07-10 18:08:37 -0700

I was trying 2 impress the 2 new boys at school. i was playing football by them and they started 2 look at me. Next thing I know I get hit by the football in my head and I fall and hit the floor hard as ... My friends help me up and I have a BIG cut in my leg and they r laughing at me. I started to cry. I WAS EMBARRASS! I ran to the locker room crying. My friends came in and help me. I walk back out. One of the new boys fall and I went over and helped them. I was Embarrass but I helped them up.

I love Shishons
I love Shishons wrote:
2011-06-26 08:01:28 -0700

I was jumping rope and my pants fell down infront of the whole class and I didnt know so I kept jumping for like 5 min. !!!!!!!!!!

Angry

Hall of Shame - Pick the Winner!

• Getting caught singing the Frosted Flakes song.
  • Getting caught by your crush singing a goofy song.
  • Losing your tankini in front of your BF's friends.
  • Having people think you said you like a dorky guy.

"I was talking to Sindy when my voice suddenly went squeaky. What's happenin...
The thing about embarassing moments - once you hear one person's, you can think of 10 of your own...
Ever have that one moment that you will never forget, but wish you could? Embarrassing moments su...

Starlifeee123
Starlifeee123 posted in Style:
Black white and silver shirt Light denim skinny jeans with holes galaxy converses Red leather jacket
Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Style:
Hollister sweats and a white tee and Nike socks.
sparkly_chick
sparkly_chick posted in Style:
Black tank top with tons of colors, teeny jean shorts, and my favorite flip flops.
luv_candy
luv_candy posted in Friends:
Friends is some ONE you can trust and tell them your secrets. Have you ever heard the phrase  "Two is BETTER than one." Well not this phrase is always true. Some people prefer to have themselves as their own company. Others prefer to have up to more than 3 meaning a group. Not always there is going to be up to 1. some people are not very socials maybe because they feel lonely, do not want to share secrets, don't like talking, scared others might just make fun of them. Well a friend TO ME is someone:  1. Someone who stands up for me 2. respects me doesn't fool around  3. doesn't make fun of me and tells the truth(honesty) 4. always by my see no matter what 5. nice to me and not mean 6. Hangouts and talks to me  Not always these things are TRUE, I mean to me i don't agree to all of this but to some. COMMENT BELOW!! WHICH ONES ARE TRUE!!! THANKS for you time!:)
vir
vir posted in Style:
"Dana_Vana" wrote:-My recent hair colour is Black and Purple dye, but i am kinda confused what a dress should I wear is it, by the way I prefer deep coloured and light coloured cloths more... :confused :P