Comments

Hall of Shame - Embarrassing Moments

I was wearing a loose tankini and they all dared me to do a major canonball - of course I did. But when I came up I didn't realize that my top had come off so I came up and everyone saw my chest. Back to Article

monster master 06
monster master 06 wrote:
2011-08-28 21:27:09 -0700

i heard logan henderson from big time rush was here?????????????!!???

codysimpsonishot
codysimpsonishot wrote:
2011-08-28 20:21:39 -0700

one time my boyfriend bestfriend asked me do u like zach? im like idk and he yelled across the pool zach she said yes! i was soo flipping embarresed

BubbleShockX
BubbleShockX wrote:
2011-08-28 06:35:59 -0700

once my frend sed 2 me tht there was sum1 gay at my scool but he didt no who it was so i was ment to say i dont know either but i sedby accident so ur not gay either Embarrassed

mankind_1411311
mankind_1411311 wrote:
2011-08-27 17:43:25 -0700

once when i was 9 a bunch of people were in the hallways so my pants fell down and i was so inberresed lol

FuledByRain
FuledByRain wrote:
2011-08-25 06:48:51 -0700

lol!!!

misssave2s
misssave2s wrote:
2011-08-22 12:23:00 -0700

When I was at the airport I was on the bathroom and my little sister was in there she opened the door, I told her to shut it but she could'nt because she's 2 and people were looking at me crying on the toilet.

jade01
jade01 wrote:
2011-08-22 10:05:22 -0700

woah wow that was really embarrasing dont worry everybody shouldve forgot about it and act like a friend

howler gaia
howler gaia wrote:
2011-08-10 17:05:13 -0700

are you in the hospital?

howler gaia
howler gaia wrote:
2011-08-10 17:04:16 -0700

i didnt like it too many words

howler gaia
howler gaia wrote:
2011-08-10 17:03:55 -0700

i didnt like it too many words lolz

shortie_angelie
shortie_angelie wrote:
2011-08-10 16:55:47 -0700

hahaha thats funny stuff! smile

iamemogurl2
iamemogurl2 wrote:
2011-08-10 02:25:17 -0700

LALALA
i laughted soo hard at your moment of shame

volleyball_lover35

jesus freak #50 wrote:
2011-07-10 18:59:55 -0700

That was a god thing for you to do! Cool Tongue Out Love smile Wink

RC31
RC31 wrote:
2011-07-10 18:08:37 -0700

I was trying 2 impress the 2 new boys at school. i was playing football by them and they started 2 look at me. Next thing I know I get hit by the football in my head and I fall and hit the floor hard as ... My friends help me up and I have a BIG cut in my leg and they r laughing at me. I started to cry. I WAS EMBARRASS! I ran to the locker room crying. My friends came in and help me. I walk back out. One of the new boys fall and I went over and helped them. I was Embarrass but I helped them up.

I love Shishons
I love Shishons wrote:
2011-06-26 08:01:28 -0700

I was jumping rope and my pants fell down infront of the whole class and I didnt know so I kept jumping for like 5 min. !!!!!!!!!!

Angry

Hall of Shame - Pick the Winner!

• Getting caught singing the Frosted Flakes song.
  • Getting caught by your crush singing a goofy song.
  • Losing your tankini in front of your BF's friends.
  • Having people think you said you like a dorky guy.

"I was talking to Sindy when my voice suddenly went squeaky. What's happenin...
The thing about embarassing moments - once you hear one person's, you can think of 10 of your own...
Ever have that one moment that you will never forget, but wish you could? Embarrassing moments su...

heyitsangel
heyitsangel posted in Style:
Both
reply about 1 hour
InternetOwl
ElfyKathy
NianiNaturallyNerdy3
She isn't jealous she is just dissappointed that you chose to get lessons when she did to get better . She had to get better to catch up to you so you can enjoyher as your best friend. Then you went ahead and got lessons as if you needed them. She is just upset that you showed off a talent that she didn't have. And she tried to get better to impress you but you got better as well. Which kept her at the stage she will always be at my best friend sings way betyer than me but I try.
NianiNaturallyNerdy3
It may be hard but break it down to them we aren't friends but we can be associates. It may leave them a bit dissappointed but tell them we aren't in the same category to be as close as friends.