Comments

Hall of Shame - Embarrassing Moments

I was wearing a loose tankini and they all dared me to do a major canonball - of course I did. But when I came up I didn't realize that my top had come off so I came up and everyone saw my chest. Back to Article

magsrock1023
magsrock1023 wrote:
2011-05-27 02:39:56 -0700

i dont think that they should just think that. u like him a little and soo does he. that doesnt mean ure dating

magsrock1023
magsrock1023 wrote:
2011-05-27 02:37:40 -0700

ok so one time i was sittin with my friends olivia sara and seneca. we were at this pool and my mom was sittin right by us. i had on a bikkini and then olivia dares to go down the super fast drop slide ( we were at mystic waters) so i do and when i come out it turns out the top came off!!!!! and worst of all my crush mathew was right there!!!!!!!! and also my mom wanted to take a pic of me doing it for the first time. and she took a pic of that!!!!!!!!!!!! Clown i felt clownish and silly

Niyah_BBY
Niyah_BBY wrote:
2011-05-25 01:41:58 -0700

*-: ' iWas shamee when iwas pretendinq like iWas talkinq 2uh' someone iN walmart at the Check-out iwas loud .!
- &'dd then my a text came threww my phonee forreall ... lol , iAint even text em bakq

savaqe squad
savaqe squad wrote:
2011-05-25 01:38:42 -0700

ii whusxz shame wen ii toldd mhyi luz ii new how tuh swiim nn waterr thenn so he askedd me tuh have auh race n thenn wen i triied tuh swiim iii floated tuh dha bottom nn they couldnt fiind meeh lolxz dhenn ii criied so hardd n front uhf erbodiie

bibiboy
bibiboy wrote:
2011-05-24 01:54:06 -0700

well one time i was talking to my friend and there was a pole in the middle of the door way and i turned and i ran into the pole. did i mention i lked here... lol

ImaGamerGurl
ImaGamerGurl wrote:
2011-05-21 05:41:30 -0700

It was in 4th grade and this guy really liked me. So one day I told one of his friends I liked him a little, cuase I didn't want to just say "hey back off I dont like you" So then, everyone
thinks we're dateing. They still say he wants to go out with me...

cubsfan19
cubsfan19 wrote:
2011-05-19 14:35:51 -0700

I went to this camp in the summer and he boys girls wre in diffent cabbins and they lokked the same so i went in to the girls cabbin and they wre taking showers so was changing and they all saw my thing thank goodes i hit puperty or they would have lafed

banana7
banana7 wrote:
2011-05-13 15:35:35 -0700

in the 5th grade i was walking and talking on my phone in the cafeteria and i wasnt paying attention an i bumped into some girl and my food fell all over the floor an on my shirt

izzster00
izzster00 wrote:
2011-05-05 12:40:39 -0700

I was once talking to one of these kids at camp while in the pool when my friend dared me to do a huge dive so of course i did it wat i did not notice is that my bikini top came off i as so embarrass

The Custard Kid
The Custard Kid wrote:
2011-05-02 11:41:27 -0700

I was about to leave school and farted really, really loud! Only two people heared the fart, but it stunk in there. Tongue Out

jokesjokes
jokesjokes wrote:
2011-04-17 07:01:45 -0700

i was hanging with my friends and we were singing grenade really loudly and really offkey. my crush and random strangers witnessed the whole thing...

justinbieberandkaitlyn4ever
justinbieberandkaitlyn4ever wrote:
2011-04-15 12:40:53 -0700

when i wuz at my brothers consert i wuz on my phone and i just sent a txt nd i had my phone on vibrate 5 mins later we had 2 be completly silent nd i had my phone in my hand so when it vibrated i screamed nd my crush looked at me

X_BlazinqqRiaX_
X_BlazinqqRiaX_ wrote:
2011-04-15 08:25:58 -0700

when i walk pass my crush and have the stupidest face expression when i could just go up andtalk to him Frustrated

SuzumiyaHaruhi_1746263
SuzumiyaHaruhi_1746263 wrote:
2011-04-15 05:23:53 -0700

So... kinda like how Haruhi accidently kissed the chick in episode 2???

AiriSuzuki
AiriSuzuki wrote:
2011-04-15 05:08:38 -0700

When I was at my cousins wedding this girl was standing beside me and my brother pushed me and i kissed her its grosssssss

clipperjeans123
clipperjeans123 wrote:
2011-04-10 12:45:17 -0700

me and my mom went to the mall last year my crush was there and as we walked past him she said "hey sweetheart do you want some baby m&m's 4 my little baby?" i really think she did this on pourpous i had gotten in a fight earlyer that year and my mom made me spill it to her now he still won't talk to me Confused Frown Angry

Asdenoah
Asdenoah wrote:
2011-04-02 11:23:39 -0700

When I was at Ocean City, I was in their daycare a couple years ago. We had to walk all the way to the library so we could watch some horse movie I think, and so we sat down on the floor. Then, right in the middle of the movie, I had to fart so badly! So I tried my best to fart silently so no one could hear it. But as I was trying to hold my fart in, it came out really loud like, *POOOOOOT*! Then the girl sitting next to me was all like, "Ewwww!" I was embarrassed and I was like i'm sorry and =

Jodz♥
Jodz♥ wrote:
2011-03-25 16:01:26 -0700

LOLOLOLOLOL

Pingping963
Pingping963 wrote:
2011-03-18 12:13:17 -0700

I farted in my BF's face. xD

justinbieberfan21
justinbieberfan21 wrote:
2011-03-18 12:11:31 -0700

am i crazy?

Hall of Shame - Pick the Winner!

• Getting caught singing the Frosted Flakes song.
  • Getting caught by your crush singing a goofy song.
  • Losing your tankini in front of your BF's friends.
  • Having people think you said you like a dorky guy.

"I was talking to Sindy when my voice suddenly went squeaky. What's happenin...
The thing about embarassing moments - once you hear one person's, you can think of 10 of your own...
Ever have that one moment that you will never forget, but wish you could? Embarrassing moments su...

blakbutterfly
That's just how sisters are. They would grow up and change their ways and do remember, whatever they do, how much they annoy you, they still love you and this is how usually kids show their love to someone they feel close to. Yes, they feel close to you and annoys you because they know you would tolerate them. It's their way and be proud of the fact that they consider you close enough to annoy! I would be more than glad if my sister annoys me. And even though my sister is just a month old, she's pretty hilariously good and annoying her and sometimes, I reciprocate her behavior towards me. She pretty hilarious and intelligent for a month old baby!
disney princess
She is quite young, but you should start taming her a little from now. She might become better when she grows up,but what if she doesn't? you can tell your parents about this, with a priof, yes.
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Family Issues:
"jordand08" wrote: "LiviMimiLivi" wrote: I have a little sister she is four and she is so annoying! She is sassy, too. She acts like she's a teen! She is a devil when our parents aren't around. But an 'angel' when adults are around, she makes animal noises and acts like she is a small innocent thing. PLEASE HELP ME FROM THIS!!!!!! Well, she is four, and that's how little one's act.  ^This, and also I believe she'll start behaving better as she gets older.
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Family Issues:
"CandyDreamer" wrote:My parents are only strict when they need to be. This.
syedarabia
syedarabia posted in Friends:
i think friend is a gift of a god...........it is the best gift for ever...........i like my friends...........               may allah always happy my friends......