Comments

Hall of Shame - Embarrassing Moments

I was wearing a loose tankini and they all dared me to do a major canonball - of course I did. But when I came up I didn't realize that my top had come off so I came up and everyone saw my chest. Back to Article

magsrock1023
magsrock1023 wrote:
2011-05-27 02:39:56 -0700

i dont think that they should just think that. u like him a little and soo does he. that doesnt mean ure dating

magsrock1023
magsrock1023 wrote:
2011-05-27 02:37:40 -0700

ok so one time i was sittin with my friends olivia sara and seneca. we were at this pool and my mom was sittin right by us. i had on a bikkini and then olivia dares to go down the super fast drop slide ( we were at mystic waters) so i do and when i come out it turns out the top came off!!!!! and worst of all my crush mathew was right there!!!!!!!! and also my mom wanted to take a pic of me doing it for the first time. and she took a pic of that!!!!!!!!!!!! Clown i felt clownish and silly

Niyah_BBY
Niyah_BBY wrote:
2011-05-25 01:41:58 -0700

*-: ' iWas shamee when iwas pretendinq like iWas talkinq 2uh' someone iN walmart at the Check-out iwas loud .!
- &'dd then my a text came threww my phonee forreall ... lol , iAint even text em bakq

savaqe squad
savaqe squad wrote:
2011-05-25 01:38:42 -0700

ii whusxz shame wen ii toldd mhyi luz ii new how tuh swiim nn waterr thenn so he askedd me tuh have auh race n thenn wen i triied tuh swiim iii floated tuh dha bottom nn they couldnt fiind meeh lolxz dhenn ii criied so hardd n front uhf erbodiie

bibiboy
bibiboy wrote:
2011-05-24 01:54:06 -0700

well one time i was talking to my friend and there was a pole in the middle of the door way and i turned and i ran into the pole. did i mention i lked here... lol

ImaGamerGurl
ImaGamerGurl wrote:
2011-05-21 05:41:30 -0700

It was in 4th grade and this guy really liked me. So one day I told one of his friends I liked him a little, cuase I didn't want to just say "hey back off I dont like you" So then, everyone
thinks we're dateing. They still say he wants to go out with me...

cubsfan19
cubsfan19 wrote:
2011-05-19 14:35:51 -0700

I went to this camp in the summer and he boys girls wre in diffent cabbins and they lokked the same so i went in to the girls cabbin and they wre taking showers so was changing and they all saw my thing thank goodes i hit puperty or they would have lafed

banana7
banana7 wrote:
2011-05-13 15:35:35 -0700

in the 5th grade i was walking and talking on my phone in the cafeteria and i wasnt paying attention an i bumped into some girl and my food fell all over the floor an on my shirt

izzster00
izzster00 wrote:
2011-05-05 12:40:39 -0700

I was once talking to one of these kids at camp while in the pool when my friend dared me to do a huge dive so of course i did it wat i did not notice is that my bikini top came off i as so embarrass

The Custard Kid
The Custard Kid wrote:
2011-05-02 11:41:27 -0700

I was about to leave school and farted really, really loud! Only two people heared the fart, but it stunk in there. Tongue Out

jokesjokes
jokesjokes wrote:
2011-04-17 07:01:45 -0700

i was hanging with my friends and we were singing grenade really loudly and really offkey. my crush and random strangers witnessed the whole thing...

justinbieberandkaitlyn4ever
justinbieberandkaitlyn4ever wrote:
2011-04-15 12:40:53 -0700

when i wuz at my brothers consert i wuz on my phone and i just sent a txt nd i had my phone on vibrate 5 mins later we had 2 be completly silent nd i had my phone in my hand so when it vibrated i screamed nd my crush looked at me

X_BlazinqqRiaX_
X_BlazinqqRiaX_ wrote:
2011-04-15 08:25:58 -0700

when i walk pass my crush and have the stupidest face expression when i could just go up andtalk to him Frustrated

SuzumiyaHaruhi_1746263
SuzumiyaHaruhi_1746263 wrote:
2011-04-15 05:23:53 -0700

So... kinda like how Haruhi accidently kissed the chick in episode 2???

AiriSuzuki
AiriSuzuki wrote:
2011-04-15 05:08:38 -0700

When I was at my cousins wedding this girl was standing beside me and my brother pushed me and i kissed her its grosssssss

clipperjeans123
clipperjeans123 wrote:
2011-04-10 12:45:17 -0700

me and my mom went to the mall last year my crush was there and as we walked past him she said "hey sweetheart do you want some baby m&m's 4 my little baby?" i really think she did this on pourpous i had gotten in a fight earlyer that year and my mom made me spill it to her now he still won't talk to me Confused Frown Angry

Asdenoah
Asdenoah wrote:
2011-04-02 11:23:39 -0700

When I was at Ocean City, I was in their daycare a couple years ago. We had to walk all the way to the library so we could watch some horse movie I think, and so we sat down on the floor. Then, right in the middle of the movie, I had to fart so badly! So I tried my best to fart silently so no one could hear it. But as I was trying to hold my fart in, it came out really loud like, *POOOOOOT*! Then the girl sitting next to me was all like, "Ewwww!" I was embarrassed and I was like i'm sorry and =

Jodz♥
Jodz♥ wrote:
2011-03-25 16:01:26 -0700

LOLOLOLOLOL

Pingping963
Pingping963 wrote:
2011-03-18 12:13:17 -0700

I farted in my BF's face. xD

justinbieberfan21
justinbieberfan21 wrote:
2011-03-18 12:11:31 -0700

am i crazy?

Hall of Shame - Pick the Winner!

• Getting caught singing the Frosted Flakes song.
  • Getting caught by your crush singing a goofy song.
  • Losing your tankini in front of your BF's friends.
  • Having people think you said you like a dorky guy.