Comments

Hall of Shame - Embarrassing Moments

I was wearing a loose tankini and they all dared me to do a major canonball - of course I did. But when I came up I didn't realize that my top had come off so I came up and everyone saw my chest. Back to Article

magsrock1023
magsrock1023 wrote:
2011-05-27 02:39:56 -0700

i dont think that they should just think that. u like him a little and soo does he. that doesnt mean ure dating

magsrock1023
magsrock1023 wrote:
2011-05-27 02:37:40 -0700

ok so one time i was sittin with my friends olivia sara and seneca. we were at this pool and my mom was sittin right by us. i had on a bikkini and then olivia dares to go down the super fast drop slide ( we were at mystic waters) so i do and when i come out it turns out the top came off!!!!! and worst of all my crush mathew was right there!!!!!!!! and also my mom wanted to take a pic of me doing it for the first time. and she took a pic of that!!!!!!!!!!!! Clown i felt clownish and silly

Niyah_BBY
Niyah_BBY wrote:
2011-05-25 01:41:58 -0700

*-: ' iWas shamee when iwas pretendinq like iWas talkinq 2uh' someone iN walmart at the Check-out iwas loud .!
- &'dd then my a text came threww my phonee forreall ... lol , iAint even text em bakq

savaqe squad
savaqe squad wrote:
2011-05-25 01:38:42 -0700

ii whusxz shame wen ii toldd mhyi luz ii new how tuh swiim nn waterr thenn so he askedd me tuh have auh race n thenn wen i triied tuh swiim iii floated tuh dha bottom nn they couldnt fiind meeh lolxz dhenn ii criied so hardd n front uhf erbodiie

bibiboy
bibiboy wrote:
2011-05-24 01:54:06 -0700

well one time i was talking to my friend and there was a pole in the middle of the door way and i turned and i ran into the pole. did i mention i lked here... lol

ImaGamerGurl
ImaGamerGurl wrote:
2011-05-21 05:41:30 -0700

It was in 4th grade and this guy really liked me. So one day I told one of his friends I liked him a little, cuase I didn't want to just say "hey back off I dont like you" So then, everyone
thinks we're dateing. They still say he wants to go out with me...

cubsfan19
cubsfan19 wrote:
2011-05-19 14:35:51 -0700

I went to this camp in the summer and he boys girls wre in diffent cabbins and they lokked the same so i went in to the girls cabbin and they wre taking showers so was changing and they all saw my thing thank goodes i hit puperty or they would have lafed

banana7
banana7 wrote:
2011-05-13 15:35:35 -0700

in the 5th grade i was walking and talking on my phone in the cafeteria and i wasnt paying attention an i bumped into some girl and my food fell all over the floor an on my shirt

izzster00
izzster00 wrote:
2011-05-05 12:40:39 -0700

I was once talking to one of these kids at camp while in the pool when my friend dared me to do a huge dive so of course i did it wat i did not notice is that my bikini top came off i as so embarrass

The Custard Kid
The Custard Kid wrote:
2011-05-02 11:41:27 -0700

I was about to leave school and farted really, really loud! Only two people heared the fart, but it stunk in there. Tongue Out

jokesjokes
jokesjokes wrote:
2011-04-17 07:01:45 -0700

i was hanging with my friends and we were singing grenade really loudly and really offkey. my crush and random strangers witnessed the whole thing...

justinbieberandkaitlyn4ever
justinbieberandkaitlyn4ever wrote:
2011-04-15 12:40:53 -0700

when i wuz at my brothers consert i wuz on my phone and i just sent a txt nd i had my phone on vibrate 5 mins later we had 2 be completly silent nd i had my phone in my hand so when it vibrated i screamed nd my crush looked at me

X_BlazinqqRiaX_
X_BlazinqqRiaX_ wrote:
2011-04-15 08:25:58 -0700

when i walk pass my crush and have the stupidest face expression when i could just go up andtalk to him Frustrated

SuzumiyaHaruhi_1746263
SuzumiyaHaruhi_1746263 wrote:
2011-04-15 05:23:53 -0700

So... kinda like how Haruhi accidently kissed the chick in episode 2???

AiriSuzuki
AiriSuzuki wrote:
2011-04-15 05:08:38 -0700

When I was at my cousins wedding this girl was standing beside me and my brother pushed me and i kissed her its grosssssss

clipperjeans123
clipperjeans123 wrote:
2011-04-10 12:45:17 -0700

me and my mom went to the mall last year my crush was there and as we walked past him she said "hey sweetheart do you want some baby m&m's 4 my little baby?" i really think she did this on pourpous i had gotten in a fight earlyer that year and my mom made me spill it to her now he still won't talk to me Confused Frown Angry

Asdenoah
Asdenoah wrote:
2011-04-02 11:23:39 -0700

When I was at Ocean City, I was in their daycare a couple years ago. We had to walk all the way to the library so we could watch some horse movie I think, and so we sat down on the floor. Then, right in the middle of the movie, I had to fart so badly! So I tried my best to fart silently so no one could hear it. But as I was trying to hold my fart in, it came out really loud like, *POOOOOOT*! Then the girl sitting next to me was all like, "Ewwww!" I was embarrassed and I was like i'm sorry and =

Jodz♥
Jodz♥ wrote:
2011-03-25 16:01:26 -0700

LOLOLOLOLOL

Pingping963
Pingping963 wrote:
2011-03-18 12:13:17 -0700

I farted in my BF's face. xD

justinbieberfan21
justinbieberfan21 wrote:
2011-03-18 12:11:31 -0700

am i crazy?

Hall of Shame - Pick the Winner!

• Getting caught singing the Frosted Flakes song.
  • Getting caught by your crush singing a goofy song.
  • Losing your tankini in front of your BF's friends.
  • Having people think you said you like a dorky guy.

"I was talking to Sindy when my voice suddenly went squeaky. What's happenin...
The thing about embarassing moments - once you hear one person's, you can think of 10 of your own...
Ever have that one moment that you will never forget, but wish you could? Embarrassing moments su...

ginnygator
Ask Joey if he will talk to William for you, to find out what is going on. Say to him "Hey, can you ask William if I went to far with him because if I did tell him that I am sorry, I did not mean to?" That is all of the advice that I can give you for now talk to me if you need anything else.
kidwizkool123
kidwizkool123 posted in Friends:
ya but that isn't quite what I am saying I was just saying that all u really have to do is just be your self to make friends but if you aren't being yourself then they will be thinking that u r someone else and just get the wrong idea!! anyway thx for posting!!
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
Yep, being yourself is very important especially with friends. Though remember you're going to have different attitudes towards different people, and that doesn't mean you're fake.
ginnygator
You should speak to them, say " I heard you when you two had your fight  and I heard every word, I need to know what is happening between you guys". That will let them no that you are worried about them. They will probably say " That is none of your concern" or "We are discussing it". You should then say "I am part of this family to and I deserve to know" or "You two need to talk about it right here then, because I need to know what is happening right now". That is the best advice that I can give you.
kidwizkool123
kidwizkool123 posted in Friends:
exactly thx for saying that!!