Comments

The Food Guide Pyramid

The Food Guide Pyramid is one way for people to understand how to eat healthy. A rainbow of colored, vertical stripes represents the five food groups plus fats and oils. Find out more about eating healthy and the food guide pyramid! Back to Article

InfinityAndBeyondxP

-craziime- wrote:
2013-11-12 15:23:58 -0800

Illuminati -.-

partys111
partys111 wrote:
2013-10-30 14:28:15 -0700

i just eat what ever i like

singingstar25
singingstar25 wrote:
2013-10-30 13:45:25 -0700

Did you know that the food pyramid is wrong?
Every they say is healthy is not! I learned it from my nutrition teacher in class today. She's been teaching for 21 years! She knows everything about food.. So any questions.. Ask away! c:

directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-10-30 13:30:04 -0700

no one even follows this

ValenciaRose
ValenciaRose wrote:
2013-10-30 05:42:44 -0700

i'm not healthy.. Indifferent

Monica Rogue
Monica Rogue wrote:
2013-10-10 04:11:21 -0700

Good article

directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-09-15 10:45:32 -0700

they always make us learn this at school -.-

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-07 10:33:31 -0700

i'm healthy

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-08-26 16:07:52 -0700

Nice

oblongspider93
oblongspider93 wrote:
2013-08-10 10:36:08 -0700

They replaced the pyramid with a plate.

ashley191
ashley191 wrote:
2013-07-10 09:16:17 -0700

why isn't dessert on the pyramid?

OBEY_23
OBEY_23 wrote:
2013-07-10 09:14:39 -0700

Very intresing... IT SUCKS!

ice cream girl

2013-06-07 13:16:29 -0700

Hec ya

hugebear
junior mod
hugebear wrote:
2013-06-07 12:01:00 -0700

i did not realises this and potatoesgonnapotate i love chips and potatoes too Big Grin

Yummiest Food Group?

• The milk group cuz it includes ice cream!
  • I love my fruits and veggies.
  • Pasta from the grains group - yum yum!
  • Meat - nothing beats a good burger.

Micro_healthysnacks-micro
Sometimes life can be too hectic to sit down for proper meals, and you just need to grab somethin...
Micro_kitchen micro
Time to get out your backpack and choose your outfit for the first day because school is back in ...
15 Ways to Live Happy from HappyWater!
Micro_soda_micro
S Chik asks: “I love pop but my parents won’t let me drink it. What should I do?”

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
kaykay2002
kaykay2002 posted in Friends:
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
She is obviously NOT your best friend. I wouldn't even call her a friend She is a bully who thinks she can have her own way She thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs you Be smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you. I would either: Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymore or: Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore. I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too.
-Allie-
-Allie- posted in Friends:
I would drop her for two main reasons. One - guilt by association. Meaning people might be afraid to be your friend because they think you might bully them too like she does.  Two - Losing her "only friend" as you say may make her realize she needs to make a change on how she treats people. In any case, do it nicely if you do! HTH!
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
She's not a very good friend.