Comments

The Food Guide Pyramid

The Food Guide Pyramid is one way for people to understand how to eat healthy. A rainbow of colored, vertical stripes represents the five food groups plus fats and oils. Find out more about eating healthy and the food guide pyramid! Back to Article

InfinityAndBeyondxP

-craziime- wrote:
2013-11-12 15:23:58 -0800

Illuminati -.-

partys111
partys111 wrote:
2013-10-30 14:28:15 -0700

i just eat what ever i like

singingstar25
singingstar25 wrote:
2013-10-30 13:45:25 -0700

Did you know that the food pyramid is wrong?
Every they say is healthy is not! I learned it from my nutrition teacher in class today. She's been teaching for 21 years! She knows everything about food.. So any questions.. Ask away! c:

directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-10-30 13:30:04 -0700

no one even follows this

ValenciaRose
ValenciaRose wrote:
2013-10-30 05:42:44 -0700

i'm not healthy.. Indifferent

Monica Rogue
Monica Rogue wrote:
2013-10-10 04:11:21 -0700

Good article

directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-09-15 10:45:32 -0700

they always make us learn this at school -.-

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-07 10:33:31 -0700

i'm healthy

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-08-26 16:07:52 -0700

Nice

oblongspider93
oblongspider93 wrote:
2013-08-10 10:36:08 -0700

They replaced the pyramid with a plate.

ashley191
ashley191 wrote:
2013-07-10 09:16:17 -0700

why isn't dessert on the pyramid?

OBEY_23
OBEY_23 wrote:
2013-07-10 09:14:39 -0700

Very intresing... IT SUCKS!

ice cream girl

2013-06-07 13:16:29 -0700

Hec ya

hugebear
junior mod
hugebear wrote:
2013-06-07 12:01:00 -0700

i did not realises this and potatoesgonnapotate i love chips and potatoes too Big Grin

Yummiest Food Group?

• The milk group cuz it includes ice cream!
  • I love my fruits and veggies.
  • Pasta from the grains group - yum yum!
  • Meat - nothing beats a good burger.

Micro_healthysnacks-micro
Sometimes life can be too hectic to sit down for proper meals, and you just need to grab somethin...
Micro_kitchen micro
Time to get out your backpack and choose your outfit for the first day because school is back in ...
15 Ways to Live Happy from HappyWater!
Micro_soda_micro
S Chik asks: “I love pop but my parents won’t let me drink it. What should I do?”

John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.
Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!
Bloody Wings
Bloody Wings posted in Friends:
ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you. well thats my opinion