Comments

The Food Guide Pyramid

The Food Guide Pyramid is one way for people to understand how to eat healthy. A rainbow of colored, vertical stripes represents the five food groups plus fats and oils. Find out more about eating healthy and the food guide pyramid! Back to Article

InfinityAndBeyondxP

-craziime- wrote:
2013-11-12 15:23:58 -0800

Illuminati -.-

partys111
partys111 wrote:
2013-10-30 14:28:15 -0700

i just eat what ever i like

singingstar25
singingstar25 wrote:
2013-10-30 13:45:25 -0700

Did you know that the food pyramid is wrong?
Every they say is healthy is not! I learned it from my nutrition teacher in class today. She's been teaching for 21 years! She knows everything about food.. So any questions.. Ask away! c:

directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-10-30 13:30:04 -0700

no one even follows this

ValenciaRose
ValenciaRose wrote:
2013-10-30 05:42:44 -0700

i'm not healthy.. Indifferent

Monica Rogue
Monica Rogue wrote:
2013-10-10 04:11:21 -0700

Good article

directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-09-15 10:45:32 -0700

they always make us learn this at school -.-

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-07 10:33:31 -0700

i'm healthy

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-08-26 16:07:52 -0700

Nice

oblongspider93
oblongspider93 wrote:
2013-08-10 10:36:08 -0700

They replaced the pyramid with a plate.

ashley191
ashley191 wrote:
2013-07-10 09:16:17 -0700

why isn't dessert on the pyramid?

OBEY_23
OBEY_23 wrote:
2013-07-10 09:14:39 -0700

Very intresing... IT SUCKS!

ice cream girl

2013-06-07 13:16:29 -0700

Hec ya

hugebear
junior mod
hugebear wrote:
2013-06-07 12:01:00 -0700

i did not realises this and potatoesgonnapotate i love chips and potatoes too Big Grin

Yummiest Food Group?

• The milk group cuz it includes ice cream!
  • I love my fruits and veggies.
  • Pasta from the grains group - yum yum!
  • Meat - nothing beats a good burger.