Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

The Food Guide Pyramid

The Food Guide Pyramid is one way for people to understand how to eat healthy. A rainbow of colored, vertical stripes represents the five food groups plus fats and oils. Find out more about eating healthy and the food guide pyramid! Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

InfinityAndBeyondxP
InfinityAndBeyondxP wrote:
2013-12-09 10:43:17 -0800

Cool .-.

report
InfinityAndBeyondxP
InfinityAndBeyondxP wrote:
2013-12-07 12:35:27 -0800

Nice

report
-craziime-
-craziime- wrote:
2013-11-12 15:23:58 -0800

Illuminati -.-

report
partys111
partys111 wrote:
2013-10-30 14:28:15 -0700

i just eat what ever i like

report
singingstar25
singingstar25 wrote:
2013-10-30 13:45:25 -0700

Did you know that the food pyramid is wrong?
Every they say is healthy is not! I learned it from my nutrition teacher in class today. She's been teaching for 21 years! She knows everything about food.. So any questions.. Ask away! c:

report
directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-10-30 13:30:04 -0700

no one even follows this

report
ValenciaRose
ValenciaRose wrote:
2013-10-30 05:42:44 -0700

i'm not healthy.. Indifferent

report
Monica Rogue
Monica Rogue wrote:
2013-10-10 04:11:21 -0700

Good article

report
directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-09-15 10:45:32 -0700

they always make us learn this at school -.-

report
JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-07 10:33:31 -0700

i'm healthy

report
jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-08-26 16:07:52 -0700

Nice

report
oblongspider93
oblongspider93 wrote:
2013-08-10 10:36:08 -0700

They replaced the pyramid with a plate.

report
ashley191
ashley191 wrote:
2013-07-10 09:16:17 -0700

why isn't dessert on the pyramid?

report
OBEY_23
OBEY_23 wrote:
2013-07-10 09:14:39 -0700

Very intresing... IT SUCKS!

report
ice cream girl
ice cream girl wrote:
2013-06-25 10:17:07 -0700

ICE CREAM

report
21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-06-10 12:47:59 -0700

Love veggies and MEAT! XD

report
emoking55
emoking55 wrote:
2013-06-08 10:01:46 -0700

hummmmmmmmm

report
minecraft_girl995
minecraft_girl995 wrote:
2013-06-08 06:12:14 -0700

Isn't it My Plate now?

report
-Allie-
junior mod
-Allie- wrote:
2013-06-07 13:16:29 -0700

Hec ya

report
hugebear
junior mod
hugebear wrote:
2013-06-07 12:01:00 -0700

i did not realises this and potatoesgonnapotate i love chips and potatoes too Big Grin

report
back to story
F1113502877640

Yummiest Food Group?

  • The milk group cuz it includes ice cream!
  • I love my fruits and veggies.
  • Pasta from the grains group - yum yum!
  • Meat - nothing beats a good burger.

related stories

Micro_healthysnacks-micro
Sometimes life can be too hectic to sit down for proper meals, and you just need to grab somethin...
Micro_kitchen micro
Time to get out your backpack and choose your outfit for the first day because school is back in ...
15 Ways to Live Happy from HappyWater!
Micro_soda_micro
S Chik asks: “I love pop but my parents won’t let me drink it. What should I do?”

Dear Dish-It in the forums

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
Yeah I had a friend in the same situation as you, he was too scared to say anything so we spoke for him. Now the 'friend' has changed and hes our mate. Just tell her straight and firmly, its the only way
reply 2 minutes
kaykay2002
kaykay2002 posted in Friends:
"Boysrock50" wrote:She is obviously NOT your best friend.I wouldn't even call her a friendShe is a bully who thinks she can have her own wayShe thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs youBe smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you.I would either:Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymoreor:Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore.I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too. Thanks I actually might try that but she is really stubborn and will not take no for an answer I have tried just ignoring her but he will kick, hit, or punch me to get attention. my parents also don't like her bcuz she is bossy. I also have to go to summer camp with her for the next 2 weeks and w have to be buddies for it so i think i might die
reply 6 minutes
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
She is obviously NOT your best friend. I wouldn't even call her a friend She is a bully who thinks she can have her own way She thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs you Be smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you. I would either: Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymore or: Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore. I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too.
reply 19 minutes
-Allie-
-Allie- posted in Friends:
I would drop her for two main reasons. One - guilt by association. Meaning people might be afraid to be your friend because they think you might bully them too like she does.  Two - Losing her "only friend" as you say may make her realize she needs to make a change on how she treats people. In any case, do it nicely if you do! HTH! 
reply 25 minutes
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
She's not a very good friend.
reply 34 minutes