Comments

February Holidays

Check out the cool holidays you should be celebrating during February. Not only is Valentine's Day this month, but it's also Groundhog Day and Canadian Heritage Day! Back to Article

amber313
amber313 wrote:
2014-02-17 13:32:34 -0800

i love February so much with all the stuff going on

cathrosey
cathrosey wrote:
2014-02-01 21:24:03 -0800

valentines

Mlp ruler rocker
Mlp ruler rocker wrote:
2013-02-19 14:03:08 -0800

Feb (this week) for me is no good. Bt dubs this month is ok

Swagga911
Swagga911 wrote:
2013-02-07 15:41:42 -0800

i luv feb

lollilcutiepie
lollilcutiepie wrote:
2013-02-07 15:21:25 -0800

i love feb

Hannah The Awesome
Hannah The Awesome wrote:
2012-02-21 15:17:14 -0800

My birthday is Feb. 8th. I like Feb. best :~)

ttdiva123

horses1 wrote:
2011-05-02 10:44:06 -0700

i like feb. because my b-dayison the 14 Love

skatergirl48
skatergirl48 wrote:
2011-05-02 07:28:27 -0700

mostly from valetine gift i get guysreally like meh i guess maybe because im not as girly as other ladys ol

aadoni

Mrz Freaky mama_1621487 wrote:
2011-05-02 07:01:08 -0700

Ohh kayy

fireice122
fireice122 wrote:
2011-05-02 07:00:30 -0700

I was born on August 29th. I share my birthday with the King of Pop. Micheal Jackson

missthang99
missthang99 wrote:
2011-05-02 07:00:13 -0700

wow do u get more gifts on christmas or or bday

aadoni
aadoni wrote:
2011-05-02 06:58:12 -0700

Yeahh i agree August is dead honestly an mhuy b-dahy iss Feb.9 (13)

Mrz Freaky mama_1621487
Mrz Freaky mama_1621487 wrote:
2011-05-02 06:56:06 -0700

Lmaoo Naww My bdaay dec. 28 All DAee Niqquhss Lmaoo Bt AUGUST Bday aree LAmee AF

mrs mindless
mrs mindless wrote:
2011-05-02 06:55:13 -0700

Uhh naww it's bout AUGUST smile

aadoni
aadoni wrote:
2011-05-02 06:54:19 -0700

Nhaw Nhaw Nhaw boo Itz All About the Feb. Birffdayys

Fave Part of Valentine's?

• Hanging with my crush.
  • The chocolate and other sweets.
  • Getting and giving out mushy cards.
  • I don't like anything about Valentine's Day.

Micro_micro-cookielips
Valentine’s Day is the perfect time for cookies. Well, most any time is the perfect time for cook...
Micro_valentine micro
Valentine’s Day is right around the corner. Need some help picking out the perfect present? Check...
Did you know that heart disease is the number one cause of death in the US? Learn more about it h...
Micro_groundhog-day-2012-micro
On February 2, everyone waits for the groundhog to poke his head out and look for his shadow. Thi...
Micro_heritage_micro
Canada isn't the oldest country around but that doesn't mean Canadians don't appreciate their his...

Random in the forums

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: I should have known using the confederacy as an example would resonate with you. Like you said, it's another topic, but I could also talk about the Pacific slave trade.  I'm not pro slave, but I am against the south=racist bandwagon. I know you're smart enough to not be on that wagon though. Objection: Relevance? How is Pacific Slave Trade significant to the topic? It affected men and women alike (albeit mostly men)? It's not particularly relevant, it's another topic, that's why I'm not going to talk about it.  Oh. Okay.
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:I should have known using the confederacy as an example would resonate with you. Like you said, it's another topic, but I could also talk about the Pacific slave trade.  I'm not pro slave, but I am against the south=racist bandwagon. I know you're smart enough to not be on that wagon though. Objection: Relevance? How is Pacific Slave Trade significant to the topic?
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: Right, I'm obligated to sign up for the draft, and you couldn't even if you wanted to. Then again, women couldn't own and manage land while married until 1718....and it wasn't national until around 1850. You should probably specify where, because the place where I live wasn't even colonized yet in 1718.  Providence of Pennsylvania. However most states didn't accept it until around 1840-50. Maryland had achieved statehood in 1788, but it took them until 1841 to legalize married women to own property, and even them they had no control over the property. This is the case for many states. Face it, early America treated women as property....she was right on that part. But that's all changed. I'm not denying it. I was merely suggesting that you should specify where. Of course, in all the dates you've listed so far, men were also to be bought and sold as property in the U.S. in the states that would become the Confederacy. I would say that their treatment as property was much harsher than that of women in many cases, but yes, of course both men and women have been treated as property by the law in the past, and still are in many places today.    American Slavery didn't discriminate between genders. And for women, it was the same for blacks and whites. Also, pinning slavery and the confederacy together? I thought you knew more about the topic. But that's another debate. I should have known using the confederacy as an example would resonate with you. Like you said, it's another topic, but I could also talk about the Pacific slave trade.
Ghostling
Ghostling posted in Food:
Vegetables=Potatoes. Potatoes=Chips (crisps). Chips=Good.