Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Told My Friends I Hated Him

My boyfriend broke up with me and then we didn't talk for like 4 months. Well I knew he still liked me and I did too but I told my friends I hated him. Now he will not even talk to me. Help!!! Back to Article

juluby2001
juluby2001 wrote:
2011-05-24 12:52:59 -0700

what i dont like him like that no no no and i dumped him its just wierd cuz we see eachother everyday

cheerrox
cheerrox wrote:
2011-05-24 12:41:31 -0700

tell him the truth and just say i was just upset cause u left me i was jealous now my feelings have changed and those arent true friends they would have to stand by ur side not tell him! hope he still takes you back!

juluby2001
juluby2001 wrote:
2011-05-24 12:40:34 -0700

i told my friend that i hated my ex now shes chasing him well i dont like him but well i dont know lol

kc1000
kc1000 wrote:
2011-05-24 12:38:50 -0700

X______X ok!!!!!! !_!

-He.Is.My.Obsession-_1773106
-He.Is.My.Obsession-_1773106 wrote:
2011-05-24 12:32:37 -0700

OMFG NO WAY

kc1000
kc1000 wrote:
2011-05-24 12:30:51 -0700

:P

Sex and Love - Are they Different?

• Sex is physical. Having sex isn't saying I love you.
  • Having sex is saying you love someone.
  • Forget about love - I just wanna know what sex feels like.
  • I'm too young to have sex.

This guy and I were dating but he broke up with me two times. The third time, when he asked me to...

zee120
zee120 posted in Friends:
you are so true u just lifted up my spirit(;
ginnygator
Ask Joey if he will talk to William for you, to find out what is going on. Say to him "Hey, can you ask William if I went to far with him because if I did tell him that I am sorry, I did not mean to?" That is all of the advice that I can give you for now talk to me if you need anything else.
kidwizkool123
kidwizkool123 posted in Friends:
ya but that isn't quite what I am saying I was just saying that all u really have to do is just be your self to make friends but if you aren't being yourself then they will be thinking that u r someone else and just get the wrong idea!! anyway thx for posting!!
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
Yep, being yourself is very important especially with friends. Though remember you're going to have different attitudes towards different people, and that doesn't mean you're fake.
ginnygator
You should speak to them, say " I heard you when you two had your fight  and I heard every word, I need to know what is happening between you guys". That will let them no that you are worried about them. They will probably say " That is none of your concern" or "We are discussing it". You should then say "I am part of this family to and I deserve to know" or "You two need to talk about it right here then, because I need to know what is happening right now". That is the best advice that I can give you.