Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Told My Friends I Hated Him

My boyfriend broke up with me and then we didn't talk for like 4 months. Well I knew he still liked me and I did too but I told my friends I hated him. Now he will not even talk to me. Help!!! Back to Article

juluby2001
juluby2001 wrote:
2011-05-24 12:52:59 -0700

what i dont like him like that no no no and i dumped him its just wierd cuz we see eachother everyday

cheerrox
cheerrox wrote:
2011-05-24 12:41:31 -0700

tell him the truth and just say i was just upset cause u left me i was jealous now my feelings have changed and those arent true friends they would have to stand by ur side not tell him! hope he still takes you back!

juluby2001
juluby2001 wrote:
2011-05-24 12:40:34 -0700

i told my friend that i hated my ex now shes chasing him well i dont like him but well i dont know lol

kc1000
kc1000 wrote:
2011-05-24 12:38:50 -0700

X______X ok!!!!!! !_!

-He.Is.My.Obsession-_1773106
-He.Is.My.Obsession-_1773106 wrote:
2011-05-24 12:32:37 -0700

OMFG NO WAY

kc1000
kc1000 wrote:
2011-05-24 12:30:51 -0700

:P

Sex and Love - Are they Different?

• Sex is physical. Having sex isn't saying I love you.
  • Having sex is saying you love someone.
  • Forget about love - I just wanna know what sex feels like.
  • I'm too young to have sex.

This guy and I were dating but he broke up with me two times. The third time, when he asked me to...

jordand08