Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Told My Friends I Hated Him

My boyfriend broke up with me and then we didn't talk for like 4 months. Well I knew he still liked me and I did too but I told my friends I hated him. Now he will not even talk to me. Help!!! Back to Article

juluby2001
juluby2001 wrote:
2011-05-24 12:52:59 -0700

what i dont like him like that no no no and i dumped him its just wierd cuz we see eachother everyday

cheerrox
cheerrox wrote:
2011-05-24 12:41:31 -0700

tell him the truth and just say i was just upset cause u left me i was jealous now my feelings have changed and those arent true friends they would have to stand by ur side not tell him! hope he still takes you back!

juluby2001
juluby2001 wrote:
2011-05-24 12:40:34 -0700

i told my friend that i hated my ex now shes chasing him well i dont like him but well i dont know lol

kc1000
kc1000 wrote:
2011-05-24 12:38:50 -0700

X______X ok!!!!!! !_!

-He.Is.My.Obsession-_1773106
-He.Is.My.Obsession-_1773106 wrote:
2011-05-24 12:32:37 -0700

OMFG NO WAY

kc1000
kc1000 wrote:
2011-05-24 12:30:51 -0700

:P

Sex and Love - Are they Different?

• Sex is physical. Having sex isn't saying I love you.
  • Having sex is saying you love someone.
  • Forget about love - I just wanna know what sex feels like.
  • I'm too young to have sex.

This guy and I were dating but he broke up with me two times. The third time, when he asked me to...

CottonCandy21
CottonCandy21 posted in Style:
A red grizzly Montana jacket and short shorts
kevjord
kevjord posted in Style:
Pikachu onesie ahahahah
kevjord
kevjord posted in Style:
I dont have a Walmart but I used to order online to Urban Outfitters soo xD
kevjord
kevjord posted in Style:
Brown ^.^
Peppy.San
I guess it depends. Parents aren't stupid, and for the most part they know "what's best". If you haven't proven that you are ready for some freedom than they probably won't give it to you. It is important that we demonstrate on many occasions that we can make good decisions in hairy situations, show confidence and courage on our own, and openly welcome independence. Although this doesn't welcome free-range, it is certainly a start where your parents can see that you will manage and *stay safe* without them. That's all. My advice is take every chance you can to say "can I try?" and communicate with your parents: don't keep secrets, ask questions, and get out with them more. Then they'll know when you are ready to do these things without their support, because they will be there when you succeed :)