Comments

Science Fair Project Examples & Ideas

Looking for a really cool science experiment? Clear the house and then check out some of these school science projects. Back to Article

donnabug13
donnabug13 wrote:
2013-08-23 15:13:09 -0700

i did a jelly fish project and a penut butter jelly fish with it XD

hugebear

koalagirl77 wrote:
2013-01-15 16:55:17 -0800

hi

Elizabeth521
Elizabeth521 wrote:
2012-11-14 11:51:47 -0800

I realy want to do the crystel garden

swaggmaster100
swaggmaster100 wrote:
2012-09-25 19:17:51 -0700

these are actually really good when i have a science fair project to do which will be soon im gonna look here for ideas and see what comes to my mind!!

lottie01
lottie01 wrote:
2012-09-15 05:00:29 -0700

these are good i like them

marcestar
marcestar wrote:
2012-08-30 16:18:58 -0700

lol so do i hiroka

hiroka
hiroka wrote:
2012-07-15 21:13:13 -0700

I always get a C or Be-all on my science fair projects. Cause I always do them last minute smile

Iloveyewh
Iloveyewh wrote:
2012-07-09 19:32:40 -0700

Haha nice add me people please (:

katiebunny
katiebunny wrote:
2012-06-10 11:01:59 -0700

i dont have a science fair im only in yr5 nearly in yr6!!!!!!!
and any advice for high school?/

Z-swag
Z-swag wrote:
2012-05-23 11:25:37 -0700

my science fair is nxt week smile

dee56
dee56 wrote:
2012-05-18 07:30:29 -0700

hey

prettygirlswag487
prettygirlswag487 wrote:
2012-05-12 06:26:39 -0700

i love science to we did a science project to at my school

claire5682

i love science

Verma-S2213
Verma-S2213 wrote:
2012-04-08 01:48:00 -0700

cool

Science-fair-poll

Fave Kind of Science Experiment?

• Something that blows up or explodes.
  • A project that creates enough energy to cook a ham.
  • I prefer to write reports and draw diagrams.
  • I like experimenting with robots and mechanical machines that will be useful.

Micro_aqua_micro
The Aquafier Magnifying Lens Kit gives you a whole new way to build a one-of-a-kind magnifying gl...
Micro_static_micro
Ever walked across the room to pet your dog and got a shock instead, taken off your hat on a dry ...
Micro_science_micro
Too cold to grow outside? Grow an indoor garden – and learn about science – with the Science On A...

Random in the forums

jiansapphire
ONE DIRECTION !! :D
heyitsalex
mY bestie  angel (heyitsangel) shes the only friend i got friend her shes awsome epic amazeing bright faithfull hopefull careing loving best thing i got to be best friends with her :) :) :) ♡♥♡ anngel  your always gonna be my bff right? :)(:
BuzzJuzz
BuzzJuzz posted in Electronics:
Our whole life depends on electronics. Without living with them is now like living without drinking water which is absolutely impossible.
reply about 1 hour
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Electronics:
"-Karpov-" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: you know that we could throw studies at each other all day. Good luck, considering the consensus of those doctors and psychologists is against you.  "AlphaT" wrote: Lots of people who spend large amounts of time on The Internet do so to escape social anxiety. That is why MANY people who feel like social outcasts, or are anxious in a social setting, resort to social networking. You're saying that people who don't socialize / don't want to socialize / can't socialize have found a way where they can comfortably socialize with others through social networking and somehow that is a bad thing. Truly these are the end times I'm just going to post this and then not reply to you again because I already know how it would go.   You have given me two individual people in the first study, and five in the second. I'm not following how this is a consensus of anything. The HomeNet 1 study was inconclusive, it didn't exactly account for the people's different uses for Internet use. HomeNet 2 even validates my claim. They found that heavier internet use leads to a decline in face to face social interaction. But again, this test was before Internet networking became what it is today, along with every single study you have mentioned. I have found some good studies out there, but not anything that I wouldn't have to pay 30 bucks for or whatever. I never said that The Internet makes people lonely, I stated that the Internet is where lonely people go to find false solace. And that, is unhealthy. I'm just going to post this and then not reply to you again because I already know how it would go. OMG You're a psychic? What's my future?
reply about 1 hour
-Karpov-
-Karpov- posted in Electronics:
"AlphaT" wrote:you know that we could throw studies at each other all day. Good luck, considering the consensus of those doctors and psychologists is against you.  "AlphaT" wrote:Lots of people who spend large amounts of time on The Internet do so to escape social anxiety. That is why MANY people who feel like social outcasts, or are anxious in a social setting, resort to social networking. You're saying that people who don't socialize / don't want to socialize / can't socialize have found a way where they can comfortably socialize with others through social networking and somehow that is a bad thing. Truly these are the end times I'm just going to post this and then not reply to you again because I already know how it would go. People are not passively affected by technology, but actively shape its use and influence (Fischer 1992, Hughes & Hans 2001). The Internet has unique, even transformational qualities as a communication channel, including relative anonymity and the ability to easily link with others who have similar interests, values, and beliefs. Research has found that the relative anonymity aspect encourages self-expression, and the relative absence of physical and nonverbal interaction cues (e.g., attractiveness) facilitates the formation of relationships on other, deeper bases such as shared values and beliefs. At the same time, however, these “limited bandwidth” features of Internet communication also tend to leave a lot unsaid and unspecified, and open to inference and interpretation. Not surprisingly, then, one’s own desires and goals regarding the people with whom one interacts have been found to make a dramatic difference in the assumptions and attributions one makes within that informational void. Despite past media headlines to the contrary, the Internet does not make its users depressed or lonely, and it does not seem to be a threat to community life---quite the opposite, in fact. If anything, the Internet, mainly through #-####, has facilitated communication and thus close ties between family and friends, especially those too far away to visit in person on a regular basis. The Internet can be fertile territory for the information of new relationships as well, especially those based on shared values and interests as opposed to attractiveness and physical appearance as is the norm in the off-line world (see Hatfield & Sprecher 1986). And in any event, when these Internet-formed relationships get close enough (i.e., when sufficient trust has been established), people tend to bring them into their "real world"---that is, the traditional face-to-face and telephone interaction sphere. This means nearly all of the typical person's close friends will be in touch with them in "real life"---on the phone or in person--- and not so much over the Internet, which gives the lie to the media stereotype of the Internet as drawing people away from their "real-life" friends.