Comments

Science Fair Project Examples & Ideas

Looking for a really cool science experiment? Clear the house and then check out some of these school science projects. Back to Article

prettyquashaswag
prettyquashaswag wrote:
2011-04-11 04:12:58 -0700

look jayden u just need to stop putting stuff up here becuz u just anit doing them u just want some 1 t o do it for u dummmmy

jaydyn000
jaydyn000 wrote:
2011-04-05 23:41:52 -0700

Are you doing a science fair project or areyou just doing
comenting on some of the science projects.This is my science fair page i will have only students that are doing science projects on this page.........SIKE!!!! i don't own it i was just playing with you but please add me.

taylorgang trinity_1700145
taylorgang trinity_1700145 wrote:
2011-03-09 07:37:01 -0800

yupppppppppp

ambreya
ambreya wrote:
2011-03-09 04:54:25 -0800

i luvs kdz world idd have school stuff for children nd idd is safe for childrens

James
admin
James wrote:
2011-02-24 06:07:56 -0800

Good Stuff!

tess_290
tess_290 wrote:
2011-02-15 13:44:42 -0800

this is great Love

sailormoon
sailormoon wrote:
2010-11-18 09:14:25 -0800

cool. Last year my class made solar ovens and we baked cookies with them.

Valerie

Wildking324 wrote:
2010-07-30 01:04:39 -0700

nice.... smile

kantstop15
kantstop15 wrote:
2010-07-12 17:54:28 -0700

Im doin this. For my science project next year

Heliosis
Heliosis wrote:
2010-05-21 12:09:24 -0700

I try it and it was very accurate

Science-fair-poll

Fave Kind of Science Experiment?

• Something that blows up or explodes.
  • A project that creates enough energy to cook a ham.
  • I prefer to write reports and draw diagrams.
  • I like experimenting with robots and mechanical machines that will be useful.

Micro_aqua_micro
The Aquafier Magnifying Lens Kit gives you a whole new way to build a one-of-a-kind magnifying gl...
Micro_static_micro
Ever walked across the room to pet your dog and got a shock instead, taken off your hat on a dry ...
Micro_science_micro
Too cold to grow outside? Grow an indoor garden – and learn about science – with the Science On A...

Random in the forums

Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"Taidoku" wrote:it's wrong because society made it wrong how authoritarian
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in General:
the junior mods and other debaters/regular forum posters
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"kingofdisaster_" wrote:I think they do. I feel like if I say they don't, they'll attack me. Well. They haven't attacked me yet.
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: Ghosts require more explanation than they provide answers Elaborate? Are you saying that they require more effort than they can give back, or that they hold more mystery than knowledge? There's some phenomena that goes unexplained. But that's the important part, we don't have an explanation. By using ghosts as a solution, we are making unexplained assumptions, you're just displacing your lack of explanation onto the ghost, rather than the event itself. And that's the other part, I haven't heard any physics based woo-free explanation for a disembodied intelligence that lacks a physical body but manages to interact with the physical world. So, for me it's basic Occam's razor. The more complicated answer could be true, but until we have evidence to support the assumptions made it's best to go with the simpler hypotheses that operate within the framework we already have.      First off, I do not believe in ghosts. But, why does this entity have to be intelligent? Why can't be some type of unknown energetic remnant of a past life that's being harbored in a given location? Also, how is nothing simpler than a hypothesis? Admitting to not having an explanation is not a bad thing, especially when you don't have one. There's nothing wrong with saying you haven't been convinced of any particular hypothesis so far, and therefore it remains unexplained to you. You aren't saying it was nothing, you're saying you don't know what it was.  How would we measure this remnant energy of a past life? How many joules should we expect to see? The reason we presume cognizance is because people asserting hypotheses about ghosts often assume that these spirits interact with the world and possess some understanding of cause and effect.
ChickenGoPowPow