Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Science Fair Project Examples & Ideas

Looking for a really cool science experiment? Clear the house and then check out some of these school science projects. Back to Article

hey its lexi
hey its lexi wrote:
2011-08-05 16:06:08 -0700

boriing...............................................

fanSG101
fanSG101 wrote:
2011-07-25 18:24:06 -0700

I am trying to figure out an idea for a science project this year. Hope I can find any ideas.

prettyquashaswag
prettyquashaswag wrote:
2011-04-11 04:12:58 -0700

look jayden u just need to stop putting stuff up here becuz u just anit doing them u just want some 1 t o do it for u dummmmy

jaydyn000
jaydyn000 wrote:
2011-04-05 23:41:52 -0700

Are you doing a science fair project or areyou just doing
comenting on some of the science projects.This is my science fair page i will have only students that are doing science projects on this page.........SIKE!!!! i don't own it i was just playing with you but please add me.

taylorgang trinity_1700145
taylorgang trinity_1700145 wrote:
2011-03-09 07:37:01 -0800

yupppppppppp

ambreya_1628713
ambreya_1628713 wrote:
2011-03-09 04:54:25 -0800

i luvs kdz world idd have school stuff for children nd idd is safe for childrens

James
admin
James wrote:
2011-02-24 06:07:56 -0800

Good Stuff!

tess_290
tess_290 wrote:
2011-02-15 13:44:42 -0800

this is great Love

sailormoon
sailormoon wrote:
2010-11-18 09:14:25 -0800

cool. Last year my class made solar ovens and we baked cookies with them.

Valerie

Wildking324 wrote:
2010-07-30 01:04:39 -0700

nice.... smile

kantstop15
kantstop15 wrote:
2010-07-12 17:54:28 -0700

Im doin this. For my science project next year

Heliosis
Heliosis wrote:
2010-05-21 12:09:24 -0700

I try it and it was very accurate

Science-fair-poll

Fave Kind of Science Experiment?

• Something that blows up or explodes.
  • A project that creates enough energy to cook a ham.
  • I prefer to write reports and draw diagrams.
  • I like experimenting with robots and mechanical machines that will be useful.

Micro_aqua_micro
The Aquafier Magnifying Lens Kit gives you a whole new way to build a one-of-a-kind magnifying gl...
Micro_static_micro
Ever walked across the room to pet your dog and got a shock instead, taken off your hat on a dry ...
Micro_science_micro
Too cold to grow outside? Grow an indoor garden – and learn about science – with the Science On A...

Random in the forums

jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.                                                         -Children of Dune (Dune series),By Frank Herbert
jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
(feat. Wiz Khalifa)   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   Yeah, I, I know it's hard to remember, The people we used to be... It's even harder to picture, That you're not here next to me.   You say it's too late to make it, But is it too late to try? And in our time that you wasted All of our bridges burned down   I've wasted my nights, You turned out the lights Now I'm paralyzed, Still stuck in that time, When we called it love, But even the sun sets in paradise   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   If "Happy Ever After" did exist, I would still be holding you like this [Video:] All those fairy tales are full of #### [Album:] All those fairy tales are full of it. [Video:] One more ####### love song, I'll be sick. [Album:] One more stupid love song, I'll be sick   Oh, you turned your back on tomorrow 'Cause you forgot yesterday. I gave you my love to borrow, But you just gave it away.   You can't expect me to be fine, I don't expect you to care I know I've said it before, But all of our bridges burned down   I've wasted my nights, You turned out the lights Now I'm paralyzed, Still stuck in that time, When we called it love, But even the sun sets in paradise   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   If "Happy Ever After" did exist, I would still be holding you like this [Video:] All those fairy tales are full of #### [Album:] All those fairy tales are full of it. [Video:] One more ####### love song, I'll be sick. [Album:] One more stupid love song, I'll be sick Now I'm at a payphone   [Clean radio version verse:] Yeah, Yeah, Now baby don't hang up, So I can tell you what you need to know, Baby I'm begging you just please don't go, So I can tell you what you need to know   [Explicit version verse (Wiz Khalifa):] Man, #### that #### I'll be out spending all this money While you're sitting round wondering Why it wasn't you who came up from nothing, Made it from the bottom Now when you see me I'm stunning, And all of my cars start with a push of a button   Telling me the chances I blew up Or whatever you call it, Switch the number to my phone So you never could call it, Don't need my name on my shirt, You can tell it I'm ballin.   Swish, what a shame could have got picked Had a really good game but you missed your last shot So you talk about who you see at the top Or what you could have saw but sad to say it's over for. Phantom pulled up valet open doors Wiz like go away, got what you was looking for Now it's me who they want, so you can go and take That little piece of #### with you.   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   If "Happy Ever After" did exist, I would still be holding you like this [Video:] All those fairy tales are full of #### [Album:] All those fairy tales are full of it. [Video:] One more ####### love song, I'll be sick. [Album:] One more stupid love song, I'll be sick Now I'm at a payphone...
jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
Find ways to figure out.
reply about 1 hour
phoenix_Esha123
NocturnaL
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl posted in General:
Eto, I really like them all, and Miku, of course. But I would probably have to say Aoki Lapis and Luka? I like several songs, but "Blind Astronaut," "Rolling Girl," and "Electric Angel" are some.