World's Easiest Omelette Recipe
Making an omelette has never been easier. And best of all, you can design it any way you want!
- Pot of boiling water
- 1 bowl
- 1 fork
- 1 Ziploc bag
- 1 plate
- 2 eggs
- Any additional ingredients you choose (cheese, peppers, mushrooms, onions, chicken, ham, etc.)
- Boil a pot of water on the stove.
- Crack two eggs into a bowl.
- Beat the eggs with a fork until they’re frothy.
- Chop up any additional ingredients, add them two the bowl, and stir.
- Pour the egg mixture into a Ziploc bag. Eliminate all the air bubbles and seal it tight.
- Use the tongs to place the Ziploc bag into the boiling water. If the bag floats on one side, turn it over after 8 minutes.
- After 13 minutes (8 if you’re using only 1 egg), use the tongs to pull the Ziploc bag from the pot and place it on a plate.
- Carefully cut the Ziploc bag just above the omelette. Slide the omelette onto the plate and serve.
- Microwave Egg Express Recipe
- Steamed Asparagus Recipe
- Food Guide Pyramid
- Quick & Healthy Lunch Ideas