Comments

Dear Dish-It, My Crush Thinks I'm Like a Sister

A week ago I started skate boardin' with this boy I've known for years. To help me keep my balance he put his arms 'round me and he keeps flirting with me. Does this boy like me? Please help!!! Back to Article

pricetag
pricetag wrote:
2013-07-30 15:22:49 -0700

I would never let my crush think i'm like his sister!

crazyhipster
crazyhipster wrote:
2013-07-17 09:18:36 -0700

Well, just find someone else because its not worth losing a perfect friendship.

Princess of Webkinz
Princess of Webkinz wrote:
2013-07-15 21:24:52 -0700

At least he said the truth. Even if he told your friend, atleast it was for a good thing!

-ZeroHero-
-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-07-15 21:24:31 -0700

sisterzoned.

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2013-07-15 21:15:34 -0700

Er...

MZ.MINDLESS 4 EVA
MZ.MINDLESS 4 EVA wrote:
2013-07-15 21:13:10 -0700

uugghhh he be like u like ah sister to me i be like stfu

AyeeSheTrill

2013-04-06 11:50:29 -0700

i agree with wrestlingfan619 and @jakey-boo lol me too

wreastlingfan619
wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2013-04-06 08:27:23 -0700

just be yourself
It doesn't matter if it's good enough
For someone else

sienna1234
sienna1234 wrote:
2013-04-06 05:13:56 -0700

the girl who told confused's crush, should've kept the secret to herself...

Jakey-boo
Jakey-boo wrote:
2013-04-05 19:22:32 -0700

My crush is super close to me but I wouldn't call her my sister lol.

Telly welly belly
Telly welly belly wrote:
2013-04-05 19:19:28 -0700

Hey my peps

mzlady134
mzlady134 wrote:
2013-04-05 19:16:35 -0700

Rejection the worst

parad0x-
parad0x- wrote:
2013-04-05 19:15:35 -0700

lol, nobody likes me like that. xD

PrideInWastedYouth
PrideInWastedYouth wrote:
2013-04-05 19:13:58 -0700

FRIENDZONE!!!!

_bubbles_42
_bubbles_42 wrote:
2013-02-08 13:53:17 -0800

i can definitely relate to this my crush says that i'm like his sister. i'm happy,but i don't want to be like his sister and every girlfriend he had once she saw me they always gave me dirty looks...o.o it's like i did something that i don't remember doing...o.o

BelieberAngel
BelieberAngel wrote:
2012-02-21 18:53:23 -0800

I like my best guy friend and i think he likes me from all the hints he gives me!!!!!!!! Wink

RandomRawries
RandomRawries wrote:
2012-02-01 16:38:26 -0800

Cuz I like them, and their my BGFs!

brookiephoo
brookiephoo wrote:
2012-02-01 16:33:33 -0800

WAIT! Your saying that this is Dakota and Noah's fault?! WTF?!! How?

How Do You Ditch a Dude?

• Tell him flat out you're not into him and never will be.
  • Tell him he's nice and all, but you just wanna be friends.
  • Laugh in his face and run away. Don't forget to tell all your friends!
  • Date him anyway. Any guy is better than no guy.

I've been with this boy, named Anthony, for two years and his ex-girlfriend is back. Now she want...

bani11
bani11 posted in Style:
I have seen many girls wear leggings in my school and its fine to me but now things have changed. I don't think girls should wear leggings  to school if they are wearing them as pants! Many girls wear leggings in my school as pants! And I don't like it because one it shows your but and two they think it is a fashion trend well newsflash people it's not! Now every single day there would be everybody but me and a couple other girls wear leggings and I am getting sick and tired of it, really! I mean if you want to wear leggings wear them appropriately!
iittsslizzie2
iittsslizzie2 posted in Style:
before i give my thoughts, what do you usually like to wear during summer? shorts, jeggings, etc.?
Bloodybear
Bloodybear posted in Friends:
um.... my best friend, she acting weird this week. she asked a lot about and whatever.  I just dont know why she did dah to me. she is my classmate and we just friends.
Ashleexo
Ashleexo posted in Family Issues:
"Brianna09" wrote:Most of the time I am not allowed on the internet in my room so they will know what I am doing anytime they want. Its for your own protection Brianna. There is alot of inappropriate stuff on there for a 9 year old. I went through the same and around 12 they stopped controlling what I am looking at.
tanaj952
tanaj952 posted in Friends:
I think we all go through it,  I am right now. Keep your chin up, smile on, and remember that to be mean these girls have to sink pretty low, and if they are bullying you, YOU ARE ABOVE THEM!!!!! Keep your friends close, never forget to be who you are (as cheesy as it sounds, thats what I did and now I am really happy with loads of friends. I also told a teacher, she sorted it all out pretty quick to.) . Last thing-tell a teacher. I did, and she talked to the mean girl. Now everyone knows I'm not afraid to do it, either. Bad times will pass, and good ones will come. Look after yourself. Xx. *virtual hugs*
reply 1 day