Comments

Dear Dish-It: He's Too Popular To Like Me

I have a really huge crush on this boy in my class. But he is so much more popular than me. He just got dumped by his girlfriend, smiled at me at least twice and asked me to sing. What should I do? I really like him and don't know what to do! Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-11-11 21:04:47 -0800

That happens! If only I was more popular then them

kellidion
kellidion wrote:
2013-08-10 01:14:50 -0700

Just be more alert on he's moves

Gr8fairy
Gr8fairy wrote:
2013-08-09 04:26:12 -0700

oooooooooohhhhhhhhh

SummerLuver15
SummerLuver15 wrote:
2013-02-10 12:56:46 -0800

I've liked popular guys before, but once you find out how they are really like...
anyways, I like the shy guys who don't have much to say, because they are easier to talk to and so funny when they smile. Just make sure the guy you like has good qualities like respect and consideration, and perhaps a good sense of humor and a big smile smile
-Cammie

Confusionnn'
Confusionnn' wrote:
2013-02-10 08:52:49 -0800

@Joshua ; lmao xD OH MAH GERD' he said i sing like a whale! whales are such beautiful singers! HE WANTS THE VEEE! xD

Awesome_JayKay(;
Awesome_JayKay(; wrote:
2013-02-10 08:22:35 -0800

@_*Joshii*_ Lmaooo

LoVeAnDhAtEmE
LoVeAnDhAtEmE wrote:
2013-02-10 08:19:53 -0800

If he likes you, he would have already made a move.
.-.

_*Joshii*_
_*Joshii*_ wrote:
2013-02-10 08:02:51 -0800

* Prissy Girl Accent *
OH EM GEE! He Just Smiled At Me... Twice... o.o HE WANTS ME..! cx

nahomi173
nahomi173 wrote:
2013-02-10 07:58:17 -0800

with a guy named bershaurd

Mamma.557
Mamma.557 wrote:
2013-02-10 07:36:28 -0800

cooooooooooooooooooool

hsm14
hsm14 wrote:
2011-04-23 14:18:30 -0700

hjohrogdh8hedhghdhd

F1022091345875

How Self-Confident Are You?

• I love myself, totally!
  • I am down with me, but there's always room for improvement.
  • So what if I don't fit in? Uniqueness is where it's at, baby!
  • I'd give anything to be someone else.