Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It: He's Too Popular To Like Me

I have a really huge crush on this boy in my class. But he is so much more popular than me. He just got dumped by his girlfriend, smiled at me at least twice and asked me to sing. What should I do? I really like him and don't know what to do! Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-11-11 21:04:47 -0800

That happens! If only I was more popular then them

kellidion
kellidion wrote:
2013-08-10 01:14:50 -0700

Just be more alert on he's moves

Gr8fairy
Gr8fairy wrote:
2013-08-09 04:26:12 -0700

oooooooooohhhhhhhhh

SummerLuver15
SummerLuver15 wrote:
2013-02-10 12:56:46 -0800

I've liked popular guys before, but once you find out how they are really like...
anyways, I like the shy guys who don't have much to say, because they are easier to talk to and so funny when they smile. Just make sure the guy you like has good qualities like respect and consideration, and perhaps a good sense of humor and a big smile smile
-Cammie

Confusionnn'
Confusionnn' wrote:
2013-02-10 08:52:49 -0800

@Joshua ; lmao xD OH MAH GERD' he said i sing like a whale! whales are such beautiful singers! HE WANTS THE VEEE! xD

Awesome_JayKay(;
Awesome_JayKay(; wrote:
2013-02-10 08:22:35 -0800

@_*Joshii*_ Lmaooo

LoVeAnDhAtEmE
LoVeAnDhAtEmE wrote:
2013-02-10 08:19:53 -0800

If he likes you, he would have already made a move.
.-.

_*Joshii*__2219063
_*Joshii*__2219063 wrote:
2013-02-10 08:02:51 -0800

* Prissy Girl Accent *
OH EM GEE! He Just Smiled At Me... Twice... o.o HE WANTS ME..! cx

nahomi173
nahomi173 wrote:
2013-02-10 07:58:17 -0800

with a guy named bershaurd

Mamma.557
Mamma.557 wrote:
2013-02-10 07:36:28 -0800

cooooooooooooooooooool

hsm14
hsm14 wrote:
2011-04-23 14:18:30 -0700

hjohrogdh8hedhghdhd

F1022091345875

How Self-Confident Are You?

• I love myself, totally!
  • I am down with me, but there's always room for improvement.
  • So what if I don't fit in? Uniqueness is where it's at, baby!
  • I'd give anything to be someone else.

Singermms
I know how you feel, except I have two sisters, 6 and 7. I know this sounds weird but, it works with my sisters. When you get the time to talk to your brother you should tell him that it bothers you. If that doesn't work, either tell your parents before he lies again and explain that he wants to get you in trouble or tell your brother you will say lies about things he does if he continues to do that with you. My sisters still tell on me about little things like that but, if I remind them that I will tell on them they will stop. I hope everything will be okay and my advice helped a little.
reply about 1 hour
Mrawsomegamer
Mrawsomegamer posted in Friends:
I've got a question: How does one get the qualifications one needs in order to get jobs? Like, I just don't get it. Do you like, get the qualifications sent to you to show that you're qualified? It just doesn't make sense to me. Sorry! The best thing to do when trying to get a partner online is to just be yourself. Pretty much, the very same you would do in a real life situation. I'm not very good with relationship advice though, most of my methods would probably more for boys than girls...
CubistCat
You should ignore her and/ or tell your parents.
CubistCat
My brother is 5 years old and he constantly tells lies about me, and my parents believe him. Like this morning, he told me off for using a butter knife to cut toast. Small things like that are what drive me crazy. Any advice to at least ignore him? I've told my parents but they don't believe me. They always say that he doesn't know better, or that I never said before.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
It really depends on the day.