Comments

Dear Dish-It: He's Too Popular To Like Me

I have a really huge crush on this boy in my class. But he is so much more popular than me. He just got dumped by his girlfriend, smiled at me at least twice and asked me to sing. What should I do? I really like him and don't know what to do! Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-11-11 21:04:47 -0800

That happens! If only I was more popular then them

kellidion
kellidion wrote:
2013-08-10 01:14:50 -0700

Just be more alert on he's moves

Gr8fairy
Gr8fairy wrote:
2013-08-09 04:26:12 -0700

oooooooooohhhhhhhhh

SummerLuver15
SummerLuver15 wrote:
2013-02-10 12:56:46 -0800

I've liked popular guys before, but once you find out how they are really like...
anyways, I like the shy guys who don't have much to say, because they are easier to talk to and so funny when they smile. Just make sure the guy you like has good qualities like respect and consideration, and perhaps a good sense of humor and a big smile smile
-Cammie

Confusionnn'
Confusionnn' wrote:
2013-02-10 08:52:49 -0800

@Joshua ; lmao xD OH MAH GERD' he said i sing like a whale! whales are such beautiful singers! HE WANTS THE VEEE! xD

Awesome_JayKay(;
Awesome_JayKay(; wrote:
2013-02-10 08:22:35 -0800

@_*Joshii*_ Lmaooo

LoVeAnDhAtEmE
LoVeAnDhAtEmE wrote:
2013-02-10 08:19:53 -0800

If he likes you, he would have already made a move.
.-.

_*Joshii*__2219063
_*Joshii*__2219063 wrote:
2013-02-10 08:02:51 -0800

* Prissy Girl Accent *
OH EM GEE! He Just Smiled At Me... Twice... o.o HE WANTS ME..! cx

nahomi173
nahomi173 wrote:
2013-02-10 07:58:17 -0800

with a guy named bershaurd

Mamma.557
Mamma.557 wrote:
2013-02-10 07:36:28 -0800

cooooooooooooooooooool

hsm14
hsm14 wrote:
2011-04-23 14:18:30 -0700

hjohrogdh8hedhghdhd

F1022091345875

How Self-Confident Are You?

• I love myself, totally!
  • I am down with me, but there's always room for improvement.
  • So what if I don't fit in? Uniqueness is where it's at, baby!
  • I'd give anything to be someone else.

Starlifeee123
Starlifeee123 posted in Style:
Black white and silver shirt Light denim skinny jeans with holes galaxy converses Red leather jacket
Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Style:
Hollister sweats and a white tee and Nike socks.
sparkly_chick
sparkly_chick posted in Style:
Black tank top with tons of colors, teeny jean shorts, and my favorite flip flops.
luv_candy
luv_candy posted in Friends:
Friends is some ONE you can trust and tell them your secrets. Have you ever heard the phrase  "Two is BETTER than one." Well not this phrase is always true. Some people prefer to have themselves as their own company. Others prefer to have up to more than 3 meaning a group. Not always there is going to be up to 1. some people are not very socials maybe because they feel lonely, do not want to share secrets, don't like talking, scared others might just make fun of them. Well a friend TO ME is someone:  1. Someone who stands up for me 2. respects me doesn't fool around  3. doesn't make fun of me and tells the truth(honesty) 4. always by my see no matter what 5. nice to me and not mean 6. Hangouts and talks to me  Not always these things are TRUE, I mean to me i don't agree to all of this but to some. COMMENT BELOW!! WHICH ONES ARE TRUE!!! THANKS for you time!:)
vir
vir posted in Style:
"Dana_Vana" wrote:-My recent hair colour is Black and Purple dye, but i am kinda confused what a dress should I wear is it, by the way I prefer deep coloured and light coloured cloths more... :confused :P