Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

Stylish Summer 2009 Trends For Real Girls

Let’s face it. Very few of us are models and fewer still have an unlimited amount of cash to spend on building a new wardrobe each season. That’s why we’re giving you the REAL DEAL on the top 10 trends for this summer. We’re not kidding about this Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

angel158210
angel158210 wrote:
2012-08-28 05:46:53 -0700

wow sarcastic but half of sarcastic

report
funchaser
funchaser wrote:
2012-01-06 19:36:57 -0800

hey plz add me as a friend

report
funchaser
funchaser wrote:
2012-01-06 19:35:51 -0800

yuck im not girly sry

report
jadenrelax
jadenrelax wrote:
2012-01-06 19:05:27 -0800

hey

report
pooda5667
pooda5667 wrote:
2012-01-06 19:03:02 -0800

lol

report
A-N-A-Z-H-I-A
A-N-A-Z-H-I-A wrote:
2012-01-06 19:01:59 -0800

wow not

report
back to story
Poll

What's Your Summer Style?

  • Denim cut-offs and flip flops.
  • Shorts and sneakers.
  • A sundress with cute sandals.
  • Bathing suits.

related stories

Dear Dish-It in the forums

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
Yeah I had a friend in the same situation as you, he was too scared to say anything so we spoke for him. Now the 'friend' has changed and hes our mate. Just tell her straight and firmly, its the only way
reply 2 minutes
kaykay2002
kaykay2002 posted in Friends:
"Boysrock50" wrote:She is obviously NOT your best friend.I wouldn't even call her a friendShe is a bully who thinks she can have her own wayShe thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs youBe smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you.I would either:Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymoreor:Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore.I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too. Thanks I actually might try that but she is really stubborn and will not take no for an answer I have tried just ignoring her but he will kick, hit, or punch me to get attention. my parents also don't like her bcuz she is bossy. I also have to go to summer camp with her for the next 2 weeks and w have to be buddies for it so i think i might die
reply 6 minutes
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
She is obviously NOT your best friend. I wouldn't even call her a friend She is a bully who thinks she can have her own way She thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs you Be smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you. I would either: Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymore or: Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore. I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too.
reply 19 minutes
-Allie-
-Allie- posted in Friends:
I would drop her for two main reasons. One - guilt by association. Meaning people might be afraid to be your friend because they think you might bully them too like she does.  Two - Losing her "only friend" as you say may make her realize she needs to make a change on how she treats people. In any case, do it nicely if you do! HTH! 
reply 25 minutes
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
She's not a very good friend.
reply 34 minutes