Comments

Stylish Summer 2009 Trends For Real Girls

Let’s face it. Very few of us are models and fewer still have an unlimited amount of cash to spend on building a new wardrobe each season. That’s why we’re giving you the REAL DEAL on the top 10 trends for this summer. We’re not kidding about this Back to Article

angel158210
angel158210 wrote:
2012-08-28 05:46:53 -0700

wow sarcastic but half of sarcastic

funchaser
funchaser wrote:
2012-01-06 19:36:57 -0800

hey plz add me as a friend

funchaser

lol

A-N-A-Z-H-I-A
A-N-A-Z-H-I-A wrote:
2012-01-06 19:01:59 -0800

wow not

Poll

What's Your Summer Style?

• Denim cut-offs and flip flops.
  • Shorts and sneakers.
  • A sundress with cute sandals.
  • Bathing suits.

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
kaykay2002
kaykay2002 posted in Friends:
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
She is obviously NOT your best friend. I wouldn't even call her a friend She is a bully who thinks she can have her own way She thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs you Be smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you. I would either: Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymore or: Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore. I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too.
-Allie-
-Allie- posted in Friends:
I would drop her for two main reasons. One - guilt by association. Meaning people might be afraid to be your friend because they think you might bully them too like she does.  Two - Losing her "only friend" as you say may make her realize she needs to make a change on how she treats people. In any case, do it nicely if you do! HTH!
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
She's not a very good friend.