Comments

Mardi Gras (Fat Tuesday)

Mardis Gras is French for Fat Tuesday and it means you should pig-out on this day. Mardi Gras is the day before Lent, which is the 40 day period between Ash Wednesday and Easter. This year it is March 4th! Back to Article

Asia_bhadd
Asia_bhadd wrote:
2014-03-04 18:25:56 -0800

My ass ate so damn much..haha turrnnn upp

brebreluvroc
brebreluvroc wrote:
2014-03-04 17:50:23 -0800

it was fun todaii fat tuesday should be everyday then donuts at school was tha bom

Jakyra_so_beautiful!!!

xatia wrote:
2014-03-04 09:09:46 -0800

It's alright.

Truthjournal
Truthjournal wrote:
2014-03-04 09:08:21 -0800

Wait what was I saying? Whoops I thought I was commenting on one of my friends posts sorry

xatia
xatia wrote:
2014-03-04 09:06:21 -0800

@TruthJournal Its not stupid, it's tradition. Show some respect. You don't have to like it just respect other people's traditions.

Truthjournal

unet101 wrote:
2014-03-04 08:51:04 -0800

Why...

YouWillRememberMe-
YouWillRememberMe- wrote:
2014-03-04 08:44:28 -0800

....I'll pig out on fruit and veg..

Jordan

ReeceBby_15 wrote:
2012-03-19 14:50:42 -0700

Mii home right here

1prettyandmindless_2035459
1prettyandmindless_2035459 wrote:
2012-02-24 09:12:07 -0800

now i know wats fat tuesday ion french mean

Coolwezzy
Coolwezzy wrote:
2012-02-22 15:53:16 -0800

I DO TO I LIKE KING CAKE

koolkk411
koolkk411 wrote:
2012-02-21 15:32:51 -0800

bout 2 go 2 party

emilythecute
emilythecute wrote:
2012-02-21 15:20:41 -0800

I had big pawty!

Mardi-gras-poll

Best Thing About Mardi Gras?

• All that food!
  • The music.
  • Getting to put on costumes and party!
  • I like any reason to celebrate.

Micro_mardi gras-micro
Mardi Gras is also known as “the festival season,” and is one of the most colorful holidays celeb...
Micro_glitter_micro
Everyone needs a bit of glitter in their makeup bag! It may not be for everyday and some of you m...
Micro_braid_micro
Braids are officially are favorite summer hairstyle! It's the easiest and most stylish way we can...
Micro_march_micro
You know that St. Patrick's day is just around the corner, but do you know about all the other ho...

Random in the forums

LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Say Anything:
is that you in the pic?
reply less than a minute
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Say Anything:
9 c;
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Debating:
So anyway and if oyu think to question me then tell me some in a nice way. And i shallnot be rude back. Ok so you've read all my other comments tell me why you disagree.
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "LAZY778" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: It is an attack, because it specifically seeks to discredit people with an opposing viewpoint. Claiming that kids in general are likely to mirror their parents views is fine and valid, however, suggesting that kids with opposing views are most likely mirroring their parents views is a thinly veiled ad hominem.   You know i bet that most of you are just repeating what you parents said, i seriously doubt any of you actually know what your saying. Is what ever your posting really truly what you think? I don't think it is. I don't see where she is only applying this to views opposite of her own. Regardless of her "I am speeking what I truly think" bit, Im sure she'd agree that some on her side of the debate also model their views on the subject from their parents.   It is not stated in the post directly, it is implied based on the context of the post, considering every post that wasn't theirs since the thread was revived, save one, was disagreeing with them. If I was in a thread, and everybody was disagreeing with me, and then I made a post saying that "You know, I bet most of you are just repeating what your parents said" I think it would be rather obvious what my intentions were.  I was not trying to be rude i was speaking my mind and again if you think i'm lying when i say i'm not just copying what my parents said than again fine i truly don't care. But i was not trying to accuse or be rude in any way shape or form. My intentions were that maybe all us kids are not gonna help our world in the future cause if you noticed we're kind of going down hill. My intentions were that you should have your own opinion not say or think what another person told you you should. Speak your own minds instead of copying what another person told you.Tell me how many people would believe one of those stupid weight loss commercials if the person in the commercial was not say a famous or fairly wealthy person. So my intentions were apparently not clear or you took it the wrong way. So tell me what you think and i'll answer your rude comment or just comment that i was wrong and your right. Your intent did not get across, surely I am not the only one who interpreted it the way I did. I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt that you did not in fact intend to offend anyone, but, it is easily interpreted as deliberately offensive.  I'm worried this is getting off topic now, I think we're done here anyways. I think my point has been made.  As am i.
Teh_Skittlez