Comments

Mardi Gras (Fat Tuesday)

Mardis Gras is French for Fat Tuesday and it means you should pig-out on this day. Mardi Gras is the day before Lent, which is the 40 day period between Ash Wednesday and Easter. This year it is March 4th! Back to Article

Asia_bhadd
Asia_bhadd wrote:
2014-03-04 18:25:56 -0800

My ass ate so damn much..haha turrnnn upp

brebreluvroc
brebreluvroc wrote:
2014-03-04 17:50:23 -0800

it was fun todaii fat tuesday should be everyday then donuts at school was tha bom

Jakyra_so_beautiful!!!

xatia wrote:
2014-03-04 09:09:46 -0800

It's alright.

Truthjournal
Truthjournal wrote:
2014-03-04 09:08:21 -0800

Wait what was I saying? Whoops I thought I was commenting on one of my friends posts sorry

xatia
xatia wrote:
2014-03-04 09:06:21 -0800

@TruthJournal Its not stupid, it's tradition. Show some respect. You don't have to like it just respect other people's traditions.

Truthjournal

unet101 wrote:
2014-03-04 08:51:04 -0800

Why...

YouWillRememberMe-
YouWillRememberMe- wrote:
2014-03-04 08:44:28 -0800

....I'll pig out on fruit and veg..

Jordan

ReeceBby_15 wrote:
2012-03-19 14:50:42 -0700

Mii home right here

1prettyandmindless_2035459
1prettyandmindless_2035459 wrote:
2012-02-24 09:12:07 -0800

now i know wats fat tuesday ion french mean

Coolwezzy
Coolwezzy wrote:
2012-02-22 15:53:16 -0800

I DO TO I LIKE KING CAKE

koolkk411
koolkk411 wrote:
2012-02-21 15:32:51 -0800

bout 2 go 2 party

emilythecute
emilythecute wrote:
2012-02-21 15:20:41 -0800

I had big pawty!

Mardi-gras-poll

Best Thing About Mardi Gras?

• All that food!
  • The music.
  • Getting to put on costumes and party!
  • I like any reason to celebrate.

Micro_mardi gras-micro
Mardi Gras is also known as “the festival season,” and is one of the most colorful holidays celeb...
Micro_glitter_micro
Everyone needs a bit of glitter in their makeup bag! It may not be for everyday and some of you m...
Micro_braid_micro
Braids are officially are favorite summer hairstyle! It's the easiest and most stylish way we can...
Micro_march_micro
You know that St. Patrick's day is just around the corner, but do you know about all the other ho...

Random in the forums

Black_Ivy
Black_Ivy posted in Debating:
or..uh.. just america will collapse and some nation will move to take us down since we are considered the "Big Dog" and we will lose and people will flip and the world will be thrown into chaos because the nation that tries to take us over will try to take over the rest of the world
reply about 1 hour
Black_Ivy
Black_Ivy posted in Debating:
i agree. i think our nations will collapse and and economy will implode and everyone will be poor and people wont know what to do.
reply about 1 hour
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "Black_Ivy" wrote: i havent seen you throw any opinions in. besides one like two hours ago I occasionally like to do other things that aren't Kidzworld. And by merely preventing this thread from becoming indistinguishable from the threads in general, I've contributed more than what has been contributed in the past several pages.  We know that ultimately the sun will eventually expand and engulf us, but that is not to say that something couldn't happen between now and then that would either destroy Earth or all the life on it. The better and more relevant question seems to be, how will civilization end? Or how will humans go extinct? I don't think it'll be a global nuclear war. I don't think it'll be global warming or the rising seas. Humans are incredibly adaptive and resilient. I think we're adaptive enough to work with most things the natural world throws at us. I just don't know that we can overcome our primitive hierarchical tendencies and instincts to the point that we can prevent ourselves from destroying ourselves.  *in a rising tone* ...Destroying ourselves with global nuclear war!
reply about 1 hour
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"Black_Ivy" wrote:i havent seen you throw any opinions in. besides one like two hours ago I occasionally like to do other things that aren't Kidzworld. And by merely preventing this thread from becoming indistinguishable from the threads in general, I've contributed more than what has been contributed in the past several pages.  We know that ultimately the sun will eventually expand and engulf us, but that is not to say that something couldn't happen between now and then that would either destroy Earth or all the life on it. The better and more relevant question seems to be, how will civilization end? Or how will humans go extinct? I don't think it'll be a global nuclear war. I don't think it'll be global warming or the rising seas. Humans are incredibly adaptive and resilient. I think we're adaptive enough to work with most things the natural world throws at us. I just don't know that we can overcome our primitive hierarchical tendencies and instincts to the point that we can prevent ourselves from destroying ourselves.
Duma
Duma posted in Debating:
Ya know wat? Let's debate.   You see, I just don't get the haters. It's just fun for them to go around being a HATER! I mean like, what's good about haters? Can we ban haters? WHY, HATERS? WHY? WHY DO YOU EVEN EXIST? WHY DO YOU RUIN THE WORLD? ARE YOU GOING TO STARVE US? GEEZ LOUISE, BRO!