Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

The Kids Guide To Global Warming

People are seeing change all over the world. Arctic sea ice is melting earlier and forming later. Glaciers are disappearing. Heat waves, storms and floods are becoming more extreme. Learn all about Global Warming on Kidzworld! Back to Article

BlackWolfSoul
BlackWolfSoul wrote:
2014-11-22 12:43:27 -0800

we should less oil and find new fuel for our cars like crystals

BlackWolfSoul
BlackWolfSoul wrote:
2014-11-22 12:41:48 -0800

I Think We Should Start Making less pollutant vehicle's like flying cars and trucks and use less oil

miz-wolf1
miz-wolf1 wrote:
2014-04-22 16:17:10 -0700

Global warming wil be the apocalypse zombie fanatics anticipate. Except there won't be anyone around to make a movie out of it.

miz-wolf1
miz-wolf1 wrote:
2014-04-22 16:15:23 -0700

How could someone deny that global warming is happening?

-SPARTANII-
-SPARTANII- wrote:
2014-04-22 15:23:52 -0700

Humanity is the reason for this monstrous destruction of Earth.

linkofhyrule
linkofhyrule wrote:
2014-04-21 16:52:20 -0700

Uh oh, global warming is scarier than I thought......

kiddiez
kiddiez wrote:
2014-04-21 16:24:59 -0700

global warming helps the world, ###### # ## ## ###

Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2014-04-21 16:23:32 -0700

If you want to chat take it to comments or you will just get put in a penalty. It spams everyone's news feeds

NCOLE101
NCOLE101 wrote:
2014-04-21 12:01:17 -0700

people should really take this seriously before its late Sad

Ravistar
Ravistar wrote:
2013-11-25 16:18:39 -0800

Last comment woow Hippie

InfinityAndBeyondxP
InfinityAndBeyondxP wrote:
2013-11-14 11:39:30 -0800

;o

YourNotAMistake
YourNotAMistake wrote:
2013-10-24 21:19:12 -0700

O_o why is everyone doing faces?

njh-forever

jjz98 wrote:
2013-08-26 11:18:28 -0700

NIce

directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-08-26 11:17:47 -0700

I think the earth would have gotten warmer anyways

Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12 wrote:
2013-08-12 23:59:16 -0700

Lets save planet earth :_)

thrice
thrice wrote:
2013-08-12 05:15:11 -0700

lets change the world into a better place

Recycle-poll

How Do You Keep the Environment Clean?

• I recycle everything.
  • I don't litter and I pick up any trash lying around.
  • I walk, skateboard or ride my bike everywhere.
  • I reuse bags and plastic containers.

Micro_ice_micro
It’s all over the news: the Earth’s Arctic Region is losing more and more sea ice each and every ...
The leaders of the richest countries in the world have agreed on a number of ideas at a big meeti...
Scientists are sending two new satellites into space to discover the world’s worst-polluting coun...
Micro_coral-reef-micro
2008 is International Year of the Reef. Find out about one of the most important parts of the mar...

Random in the forums

shae508
Twisted visions. Dirty lies. No one knows the truth. That lies deep inside. The pain you hide. All day and night. It burns you. Hurts you.  Slowly, Killing you. You hide it best you can. Smile and say it's okay. But really. It's another lie. Another smudge. Inside your mind. You smile though. Keeping hope. But every day. Second by second. It goes away. And at night. There is only despair. Tearing out your hair. You scream at yourself. Why?! Why are you this way?! But when morning comes. You will wash away. All the tears. And all the pain. The lies are dirty. But the truth is dirtier.
reply 1 minute
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "Aleisha14" wrote: No your not understanding my point, this is a response to a reply i got, i believe in the death penalty being brought to Scotland as people pay taxes which increase so we can keep killers in our country, wouldn't it be better to give them the same fate as they forced onto an innocent person. In my opinion the death penalty should be brought to my country  Studies show that it costs more to execute prisoners than it does to imprison them for life. It does not save money to kill prisoners, but even if it did, are we really going to reduce the value of a human life to that level? Something we cut to save tax money?  If you want to sink to the level of the killer, sure, or we could take the high road and lead by example by not killing people.   The fraughtness....
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"Aleisha14" wrote:No your not understanding my point, this is a response to a reply i got, i believe in the death penalty being brought to Scotland as people pay taxes which increase so we can keep killers in our country, wouldn't it be better to give them the same fate as they forced onto an innocent person.In my opinion the death penalty should be brought to my country  Studies show that it costs more to execute prisoners than it does to imprison them for life. It does not save money to kill prisoners, but even if it did, are we really going to reduce the value of a human life to that level? Something we cut to save tax money?  If you want to sink to the level of the killer, sure, or we could take the high road and lead by example by not killing people.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Aleisha14" wrote: No your not understanding my point, this is a response to a reply i got, i believe in the death penalty being brought to Scotland as people pay taxes which increase so we can keep killers in our country, wouldn't it be better to give them the same fate as they forced onto an innocent person. In my opinion the death penalty should be brought to my country  What makes a murderer any more deserving of death on the basis of taxes...than anyone else in prison? I mean your point is fraught with worse problems, but I'm hoping this can be the most relatable.
reply about 1 hour