Comments

Dear Dish-It: I'm Crushing On My Teacher

I have a mega-crush on my history teacher. I'm 14 and he's 26. I know nothing can happen between us. I think he kinda likes me – as a student, of course. I work hard in his lessons and do my best at the homework. I really, really like him, but I bet he Back to Article

crazyforlife123
crazyforlife123 wrote:
2014-03-25 20:04:26 -0700

I just think she should GET OVER IT!

PInkpink_
PInkpink_ wrote:
2014-03-09 08:35:42 -0700

this is weird. I would never crush on someone 12 years older than me, oUo

jordand08
jordand08 wrote:
2013-11-26 10:43:01 -0800

Yeah, I agree

musicmadness
musicmadness wrote:
2013-11-26 10:41:42 -0800

nearly every girl goes through this, its natural..... not stupid

Amy_amelia
Amy_amelia wrote:
2013-11-26 09:53:05 -0800

aww i feel for u in my school we use to have a really hot teacher and i use to to think i loved him obviously i now know that i didnt love him it was just a girly crush type of thing. ur gonna get over it soon

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-11-23 17:18:38 -0800

Weird

musicmadness
musicmadness wrote:
2013-11-01 08:51:42 -0700

i know how you feel.... i a have a crush on one of m teachers too Frustrated

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-06 10:35:36 -0700

In PLL Aria has a relationship with her teacher

roczgurl2
roczgurl2 wrote:
2012-11-30 16:30:28 -0800

i HATE my teacher i dont like none of them!

lilmiss_swag143
lilmiss_swag143 wrote:
2012-11-29 16:23:01 -0800

Ik how you feel Nova. I wear a headscarf AND facecover to school. I like one of my teachers but I just do really good in his class and he notices me

Obey__Kimberly
Obey__Kimberly wrote:
2012-11-17 15:19:06 -0800

My Teachers B In Their 30s And Dont Have Any Hair

R I S S A ;**♥
R I S S A ;**♥ wrote:
2012-11-17 15:16:53 -0800

iAinn ' Got Hardly Noo Oldd Teachersss ; Onee Of My Teacherss Still In Her 20'ss

Obey__Kimberly
Obey__Kimberly wrote:
2012-11-17 15:15:23 -0800

Half Of My Teachers Dont Have Any Hair In The Middle Of Their Head

R I S S A ;**♥
R I S S A ;**♥ wrote:
2012-11-17 15:13:01 -0800

Thatss Jusssss Umphhhhh .....

'Broken;Down'
'Broken;Down' wrote:
2012-11-17 15:08:19 -0800

What the fricking frick .

unicorns101:)
unicorns101:) wrote:
2012-11-03 13:34:14 -0700

There is a history teacher at my school who is 23 and every body thinks hes cute..But hes really bad as a teaher!!! :P

genii
genii wrote:
2012-11-01 19:41:25 -0700

omq

jayswish
jayswish wrote:
2012-11-01 19:38:31 -0700

i hav a so serious crush on my social studies teacher

beautifulme40
beautifulme40 wrote:
2012-10-31 12:34:42 -0700

I hav 1 hot male teacher but hes 22

adoza
adoza wrote:
2012-10-31 10:37:39 -0700

why that Frustrated

Classroom-poll

Do You Have a Favorite Teacher?

• Yeah, I have a favorite teacher.
  • No, I don't like any of my teachers.
  • I like all my teachers.
  • I'm home-schooled.

I am 14 and I really like my teacher who is 26. How can I act towards him to show t...

thebellsofnotredame3
You can probably search for cute plus size clothes on the internet to find places that sell clothes that fit. As for style just wear what you feel comfy in.
hieverybody22
hieverybody22 posted in Style:
help!! all my friennds are tiny and the only clothes that I feel comfy in is my mums... please help me alittleBIGproblem
mcdonaldburger
mcdonaldburger posted in Friends:
IM REALLY WASTED RIGHT NOWBUT LOOK LISTEN... MAH BOI DABEASTFROMDAEAST GONNA HAVE A REAL SPECIAL DAY TODAY, IT'S his birthday sorry im sick of caps but it's his birthday and i want him to have a splendid good time so if there are any ladies out there please give him a message and chat him up im sure he's really looking forward to it to be honest all he does is look at his inbox waiting for people to message him nobody ever does i feel bad for the lad but anyway it's his birthday and i think he's gettting kicked off kidzworld cause he passed the age limit, actually i think he passed it a few years ago but whatever message him while u can he's a real great fellow looking for a good time no strings attached unless u want to he's desperate for a gf anyway happy birthday my lad, cheers mate
CarnivalDay