Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It: I'm Crushing On My Teacher

I have a mega-crush on my history teacher. I'm 14 and he's 26. I know nothing can happen between us. I think he kinda likes me – as a student, of course. I work hard in his lessons and do my best at the homework. I really, really like him, but I bet he Back to Article

crazyforlife123
crazyforlife123 wrote:
2014-03-25 20:04:26 -0700

I just think she should GET OVER IT!

PInkpink_
PInkpink_ wrote:
2014-03-09 08:35:42 -0700

this is weird. I would never crush on someone 12 years older than me, oUo

jordand08
jordand08 wrote:
2013-11-26 10:43:01 -0800

Yeah, I agree

musicmadness
musicmadness wrote:
2013-11-26 10:41:42 -0800

nearly every girl goes through this, its natural..... not stupid

Amy_amelia
Amy_amelia wrote:
2013-11-26 09:53:05 -0800

aww i feel for u in my school we use to have a really hot teacher and i use to to think i loved him obviously i now know that i didnt love him it was just a girly crush type of thing. ur gonna get over it soon

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-11-23 17:18:38 -0800

Weird

musicmadness
musicmadness wrote:
2013-11-01 08:51:42 -0700

i know how you feel.... i a have a crush on one of m teachers too Frustrated

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-06 10:35:36 -0700

In PLL Aria has a relationship with her teacher

roczgurl2
roczgurl2 wrote:
2012-11-30 16:30:28 -0800

i HATE my teacher i dont like none of them!

lilmiss_swag143
lilmiss_swag143 wrote:
2012-11-29 16:23:01 -0800

Ik how you feel Nova. I wear a headscarf AND facecover to school. I like one of my teachers but I just do really good in his class and he notices me

Obey__Kimberly
Obey__Kimberly wrote:
2012-11-17 15:19:06 -0800

My Teachers B In Their 30s And Dont Have Any Hair

R I S S A ;**♥
R I S S A ;**♥ wrote:
2012-11-17 15:16:53 -0800

iAinn ' Got Hardly Noo Oldd Teachersss ; Onee Of My Teacherss Still In Her 20'ss

Obey__Kimberly
Obey__Kimberly wrote:
2012-11-17 15:15:23 -0800

Half Of My Teachers Dont Have Any Hair In The Middle Of Their Head

R I S S A ;**♥
R I S S A ;**♥ wrote:
2012-11-17 15:13:01 -0800

Thatss Jusssss Umphhhhh .....

'Broken;Down'
'Broken;Down' wrote:
2012-11-17 15:08:19 -0800

What the fricking frick .

unicorns101:)
unicorns101:) wrote:
2012-11-03 13:34:14 -0700

There is a history teacher at my school who is 23 and every body thinks hes cute..But hes really bad as a teaher!!! :P

genii
genii wrote:
2012-11-01 19:41:25 -0700

omq

jayswish
jayswish wrote:
2012-11-01 19:38:31 -0700

i hav a so serious crush on my social studies teacher

beautifulme40
beautifulme40 wrote:
2012-10-31 12:34:42 -0700

I hav 1 hot male teacher but hes 22

adoza
adoza wrote:
2012-10-31 10:37:39 -0700

why that Frustrated

Classroom-poll

Do You Have a Favorite Teacher?

• Yeah, I have a favorite teacher.
  • No, I don't like any of my teachers.
  • I like all my teachers.
  • I'm home-schooled.

I am 14 and I really like my teacher who is 26. How can I act towards him to show t...

kitcat165
kitcat165 posted in Friends:
well this is kind of a long story but ill try to make it as short as possible. so it all started about 4 years ago. this new boy came to my school. he was super cute and all the girls had a crush on him. at first i did not like him in a crush way but after a while feelings started growing. we started talking and he seemed to like me to. after elementary was done we ended up going to the same middle school.fast forward to this year me and him are in the same class. while i was in 6th grade i found my best friend me and her been bffs since then. she is also in the same class. ever since the begging of this year they grew really close. they are always talking and it seems like she like him and vice versa. every time they are together i feel this overwhelming since of jealousy and anger. like is she better than me or??? the thing that really gets to me is that she knew i liked him. omg i need advice like what should i do :mad
reply about 1 hour
Macbarbie09
I have a huge problem. When my dad told me that there were Minion and Homer Simpson Slippers i was like bribing for them and my mom said NO. Doesn't she know that people have Feelings?I just want those slippers very badly. I can't stop thinking about them. I WANT those MINION OR HOMER SIMPSON SLIPPERS! My mom is no fun anymore!  :devil  :devil
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 posted in Friends:
"1Dglittercat43" wrote:omg u have the same username as bethany mota on youtube!!!!anyways, do u think that u  like him? try to hang around for a bit and ask his friends if he likes you, try to stay close to him (not stalkerlike, u know wat i mean) and see if it seems like he likes you, ask your friends to help 2! that's cause i like Macbarbie07.
Hello121
Hello121 posted in Style:
How do I ask my mum that I want to get my eyebrows done? Everyone has :(
foreverfamily
foreverfamily posted in Friends:
Your you and your unique there's no need to change just because your friends don't accept you as you and if they don't stop when you ask them to they must not be your true friends you will find better friends then them out there because your you and your unique who wouldn't want to be friends with you I want to be your friend