Comments

Mmm … Doughnuts! National Doughnut Day

Ever wonder where Homer Simpson’s fave came from? Check out all the edible facts about National Doughnut Day on Kidzworld! Back to Article

gufht
gufht wrote:
2014-11-07 15:28:23 -0800

Doughnuts :3

TapGirl50
TapGirl50 wrote:
2014-11-03 12:48:28 -0800

I like colassal doughnuts they are my favorite

hiphopgirl555
hiphopgirl555 wrote:
2014-11-03 12:46:18 -0800

I LOVE doughnuts.

hiphopgirl555
hiphopgirl555 wrote:
2014-11-03 12:46:17 -0800

I LOVE doughnuts.

darcy_styles
darcy_styles wrote:
2014-11-03 11:08:54 -0800

Everytime i hear "Doughnuts" Jake pop into my head. c: I love em. and Him.

lonely_kids
lonely_kids wrote:
2013-11-03 07:01:46 -0800

Almost all articels i read is about delicious food.... Its make me hungry >_

kayswaggie
kayswaggie wrote:
2013-08-07 06:32:56 -0700

Wow

m.s.w
m.s.w wrote:
2013-08-07 05:17:22 -0700

I have some want some

lolbabygirl1234
lolbabygirl1234 wrote:
2013-08-07 01:55:08 -0700

Im in mood for some yummy

lolbabygirl1234
lolbabygirl1234 wrote:
2013-07-08 06:48:41 -0700

Niceeee

shy3000_2212167
shy3000_2212167 wrote:
2012-09-02 15:22:44 -0700

I like blueberry donut`s thts the shiddd. I can eat like millions of those btches. smile

His_Freak(;
His_Freak(; wrote:
2012-09-02 15:19:43 -0700

Exactly!
I Likee Dat Brown Shh!^.^
With Sprinkles!

PassionT h u q q♥
PassionT h u q q♥ wrote:
2012-09-02 15:18:31 -0700

x_xStarrbswaqqinx_x wrote:
2012-09-02 15:13:23 -0700

I only eat glaze!!!

kaylena
kaylena wrote:
2012-09-02 15:09:51 -0700

i have donuts every sundayyy

jabat517
jabat517 wrote:
2012-06-05 15:22:41 -0700

I LOVE DONUTSsmile

hellokitten52
hellokitten52 wrote:
2012-06-04 19:32:08 -0700

I like glazed from Krispy Kreme and Paul's when the hot and ready light comes on I'm all down there

keke88426
keke88426 wrote:
2012-06-04 15:54:46 -0700

i luv chocolate donutes with spinkles

Donut-poll

What's Homer's Favorite Food? Guess!

• Donuts!
  • Pork chops!
  • A tall cool glass of Duff!
  • All of the above, with butter.