Comments

Mmm … Doughnuts! National Doughnut Day

Ever wonder where Homer Simpson’s fave came from? Check out all the edible facts about National Doughnut Day on Kidzworld! Back to Article

Afropuff

Afropuff wrote:
2012-06-02 18:27:49 -0700

@Mz.Boss629 lol ik

Mz.Boss629
Mz.Boss629 wrote:
2012-06-02 18:24:30 -0700

@afropuff i meant dnt worry bout it lol

Afropuff
Afropuff wrote:
2012-06-02 18:18:13 -0700

@Mz.Boss629 well im on a couch soooooo....i cant trip lol

Mz.Boss629
Mz.Boss629 wrote:
2012-06-02 18:16:12 -0700

@afropuff it okay boo dnt trip

Afropuff
Afropuff wrote:
2012-06-02 18:11:56 -0700

@Mz.Boss629 well i cant hit girls soooo ima just sit der and take it lol only thing i can do

Mz.Boss629
Mz.Boss629 wrote:
2012-06-02 18:06:55 -0700

@afropuff lol y would do that

Afropuff
Afropuff wrote:
2012-06-02 17:43:39 -0700

@Mz.Boss629 das not fair, i cant even poke ya'll back lol sad faceeeeeee

ObeyKenadi!_2126264
ObeyKenadi!_2126264 wrote:
2012-06-02 17:43:34 -0700

@afropuff-Juss Shutt thaa Fucc Upp Youu Gettinn Onn Myy Last Straw I Wll Cuss Yo Asxx Out Im Tynaa Be Nicee.

Mz.Boss629
Mz.Boss629 wrote:
2012-06-02 17:41:37 -0700

@afropuff lol its not its urs an yu betta calm dwn bfre my frann beat da fck outta yo asss lol buddd txt meh tramp

Afropuff
Afropuff wrote:
2012-06-02 17:40:00 -0700

@Mz.Boss629 lol das yo fault

ObeyKenadi!_2126264
ObeyKenadi!_2126264 wrote:
2012-06-02 17:38:48 -0700

Lmao Hiss Greedy Asxx Wait Hldd Upp He Messinn Wit Myy Friendd Hldd Upp @AfroPuff Backk Thaa Fucc Off Ionn Play I Wll Cuss Ya Asxx Ouht Got That Not Curse Cuss .

Mz.Boss629
Mz.Boss629 wrote:
2012-06-02 17:36:57 -0700

@afropuff LMFAO no its not i havent thought bout dat in five hours thanks to yu its on my mind now.......see yu influence meh ta do things i dnt want to

Afropuff
Afropuff wrote:
2012-06-02 17:33:53 -0700

@Mz.Boss629 wellllllll ur kinda business is dirty

Mz.Boss629
Mz.Boss629 wrote:
2012-06-02 17:32:19 -0700

@afropuff so yu can b da phn with dem budd yu cant b on da phn with ya boo okay i got yu

Afropuff
Afropuff wrote:
2012-06-02 17:29:25 -0700

@Mz.Boss629 well negro im on my phone, business meeting

Mz.Boss629
Mz.Boss629 wrote:
2012-06-02 17:27:59 -0700

@afropuff well shyddd yu started it budd answer my txt ugly

Afropuff
Afropuff wrote:
2012-06-02 17:27:01 -0700

@Mz.Boss629 wit yo nasty azzzzzz lol

Mz.Boss629
Mz.Boss629 wrote:
2012-06-02 17:23:24 -0700

@afropuff y it gotta be powdered y cant it be covered in chocolate? lmao

Donut-poll

What's Homer's Favorite Food? Guess!

• Donuts!
  • Pork chops!
  • A tall cool glass of Duff!
  • All of the above, with butter.