Comments

Mmm … Doughnuts! National Doughnut Day

Ever wonder where this sweet, circular treat (Homer Simpson’s fave!) came from? Check out all the fun facts on National Doughnut Day Back to Article

Mz.Boss629
Mz.Boss629 wrote:
2012-06-02 18:16:12 -0700

@afropuff it okay boo dnt trip

Afropuff
Afropuff wrote:
2012-06-02 18:11:56 -0700

@Mz.Boss629 well i cant hit girls soooo ima just sit der and take it lol only thing i can do

Mz.Boss629
Mz.Boss629 wrote:
2012-06-02 18:06:55 -0700

@afropuff lol y would do that

Afropuff
Afropuff wrote:
2012-06-02 17:43:39 -0700

@Mz.Boss629 das not fair, i cant even poke ya'll back lol sad faceeeeeee

ObeyKenadi!_2126264
ObeyKenadi!_2126264 wrote:
2012-06-02 17:43:34 -0700

@afropuff-Juss Shutt thaa Fucc Upp Youu Gettinn Onn Myy Last Straw I Wll Cuss Yo Asxx Out Im Tynaa Be Nicee.

Mz.Boss629
Mz.Boss629 wrote:
2012-06-02 17:41:37 -0700

@afropuff lol its not its urs an yu betta calm dwn bfre my frann beat da fck outta yo asss lol buddd txt meh tramp

Afropuff
Afropuff wrote:
2012-06-02 17:40:00 -0700

@Mz.Boss629 lol das yo fault

ObeyKenadi!_2126264
ObeyKenadi!_2126264 wrote:
2012-06-02 17:38:48 -0700

Lmao Hiss Greedy Asxx Wait Hldd Upp He Messinn Wit Myy Friendd Hldd Upp @AfroPuff Backk Thaa Fucc Off Ionn Play I Wll Cuss Ya Asxx Ouht Got That Not Curse Cuss .

Mz.Boss629
Mz.Boss629 wrote:
2012-06-02 17:36:57 -0700

@afropuff LMFAO no its not i havent thought bout dat in five hours thanks to yu its on my mind now.......see yu influence meh ta do things i dnt want to

Afropuff
Afropuff wrote:
2012-06-02 17:33:53 -0700

@Mz.Boss629 wellllllll ur kinda business is dirty

Mz.Boss629
Mz.Boss629 wrote:
2012-06-02 17:32:19 -0700

@afropuff so yu can b da phn with dem budd yu cant b on da phn with ya boo okay i got yu

Afropuff
Afropuff wrote:
2012-06-02 17:29:25 -0700

@Mz.Boss629 well negro im on my phone, business meeting

Mz.Boss629
Mz.Boss629 wrote:
2012-06-02 17:27:59 -0700

@afropuff well shyddd yu started it budd answer my txt ugly

Afropuff
Afropuff wrote:
2012-06-02 17:27:01 -0700

@Mz.Boss629 wit yo nasty azzzzzz lol

Mz.Boss629
Mz.Boss629 wrote:
2012-06-02 17:23:24 -0700

@afropuff y it gotta be powdered y cant it be covered in chocolate? lmao

Afropuff
Afropuff wrote:
2012-06-02 17:20:47 -0700

@Mz.Boss629 go suck a powdered one!

Mz.Boss629
Mz.Boss629 wrote:
2012-06-02 17:18:53 -0700

@jadiaya ikr

jadiaya
jadiaya wrote:
2012-06-02 17:14:46 -0700

LMFAO Y'all Funni Azz Fhuk On This Bih Lmao -[:

Mz.Boss629
Mz.Boss629 wrote:
2012-06-02 17:13:58 -0700

@afropuff no i wont shhhhhhh yu shutup lil boy lmao

Mz.Boss629
Mz.Boss629 wrote:
2012-06-02 17:12:30 -0700

@obeyKenadi! ikr

Donut-poll

What's Homer's Favorite Food? Guess!

• Donuts!
  • Pork chops!
  • A tall cool glass of Duff!
  • All of the above, with butter.