Comments

Mmm … Doughnuts! National Doughnut Day

Ever wonder where this sweet, circular treat (Homer Simpson’s fave!) came from? Check out all the fun facts on National Doughnut Day Back to Article

Afropuff
Afropuff wrote:
2012-06-02 17:12:11 -0700

@Mz.Boss629 u will shhhhhh lol

Mz.Boss629
Mz.Boss629 wrote:
2012-06-02 17:11:07 -0700

@afropuff no im not gonna shutup fa yu punk

Mz.Boss629
Mz.Boss629 wrote:
2012-06-02 17:10:27 -0700

@jadiaya yea an yu welcome

Afropuff

2012-06-02 17:07:17 -0700

@Mz.Boss629
Iqth Mh'a & Thanks ![:

Mz.Boss629
Mz.Boss629 wrote:
2012-06-02 17:07:16 -0700

@afropuff yo fat assss eat anything

Afropuff
Afropuff wrote:
2012-06-02 17:05:28 -0700

yummy yum yum

Mz.Boss629
Mz.Boss629 wrote:
2012-06-02 16:59:31 -0700

@jadiaya if he break yo heart lemme kno ill beat his asss fa yu aiight

jadiaya
jadiaya wrote:
2012-06-02 16:53:05 -0700

@jb24
Yes , Sir

Diranaverse
Diranaverse wrote:
2012-06-02 16:34:40 -0700

What do you see when the pilsbury dough man bends over?

HelloKittyBaller
HelloKittyBaller wrote:
2012-06-02 16:05:43 -0700

Yummmiii .....

animeangel3
animeangel3 wrote:
2012-06-02 15:58:31 -0700

Oh my gawd I LOVE DONUTS
I prefer chocolate with cream in it and RAINBOW SPRINKLES.

Mz.Boss629

Mz.Boss629 wrote:
2012-06-02 15:52:14 -0700

@jb24 yu betta not best frannn

jb24
jb24 wrote:
2012-06-02 15:50:31 -0700

Mann I'm nt bout ta do sum to her. ii love her

Mz.Boss629
Mz.Boss629 wrote:
2012-06-02 15:44:50 -0700

@jb24 aiight bestfrannn ill beat yo assss if yu do sum wrong to her

jb24
jb24 wrote:
2012-06-02 15:40:31 -0700

Me and tht jadiaya girl bout to go out. ........Ain't daz right jadiaya

Donut-poll

What's Homer's Favorite Food? Guess!

• Donuts!
  • Pork chops!
  • A tall cool glass of Duff!
  • All of the above, with butter.

You probably snack on sugary foods and drinks every day, so find out what sugar is all about and ...
Sonya Thomas weighs less than 100 pounds but can eat more food in one sitting than ...
She's the head of the Simpson family, has bigger hair than the Bride of Frankenstein and can whip...

mcdonaldburger
mcdonaldburger posted in Friends:
IM REALLY WASTED RIGHT NOWBUT LOOK LISTEN... MAH BOI DABEASTFROMDAEAST GONNA HAVE A REAL SPECIAL DAY TODAY, IT'S his birthday sorry im sick of caps but it's his birthday and i want him to have a splendid good time so if there are any ladies out there please give him a message and chat him up im sure he's really looking forward to it to be honest all he does is look at his inbox waiting for people to message him nobody ever does i feel bad for the lad but anyway it's his birthday and i think he's gettting kicked off kidzworld cause he passed the age limit, actually i think he passed it a few years ago but whatever message him while u can he's a real great fellow looking for a good time no strings attached unless u want to he's desperate for a gf anyway happy birthday my lad, cheers mate
CarnivalDay