Comments

Mmm … Doughnuts! National Doughnut Day

Ever wonder where this sweet, circular treat (Homer Simpson’s fave!) came from? Check out all the fun facts on National Doughnut Day Back to Article

TheBeautyI'mFaking.
TheBeautyI'mFaking. wrote:
2012-06-01 16:18:41 -0700

This is another reason why England sucks. No national donut day..

mainmuffin

basketballlover714 wrote:
2012-01-31 16:26:59 -0800

DONUTS!!!!!!!!!!

greeneyeswideshut
greeneyeswideshut wrote:
2012-01-31 01:04:42 -0800

I ate a whole box a of em lol

Enthusiasm

hotpie wrote:
2012-01-30 21:21:22 -0800

Yum! Doughnuts!

iMuffin
iMuffin wrote:
2012-01-30 21:03:14 -0800

Mm. Doughnuts are good, but I spell them easier. WHO ATE MY DONUT?

pikabro
pikabro wrote:
2012-01-30 21:01:00 -0800

I'm eating one right now lol. Doughnuts FTW!

xJawz

Cookiee_Monstaa_Luvs_Yhuu wrote:
2012-01-30 20:38:22 -0800

Fckk Nw I Wunaa Donut Frm Dunkin Donuts

12fastboy
12fastboy wrote:
2012-01-30 20:32:38 -0800

omg n yesterday i was asking my mom who invented donuts xD while eatin some

pookiegirl123
pookiegirl123 wrote:
2012-01-30 20:31:41 -0800

awesome! doughnuts are bomb.xD

pjc pjc
pjc pjc wrote:
2012-01-30 20:29:21 -0800

NOT GOOD BAD

peanut222
peanut222 wrote:
2012-01-30 20:28:22 -0800

How about adding the people yourself just start adding random people

xJawz
xJawz wrote:
2012-01-30 20:25:22 -0800

WHAT

Donut_140x100

What's Homer's Favorite Food? Guess!

• Donuts!
  • Pork chops!
  • A tall cool glass of Duff!
  • All of the above, with butter.

You probably snack on sugary foods and drinks every day, so find out what sugar is all about and ...
Sonya Thomas weighs less than 100 pounds but can eat more food in one sitting than ...
She's the head of the Simpson family, has bigger hair than the Bride of Frankenstein and can whip...

SelenaGomezFanGirl
no you shouldn't!I bet, the friends that are pressuring you are girls only because they are jealous of your girl,because of her personality and style,and probably, most likely that they wanna be your girlfriend as well! ~~comment me back if you like!:)
OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
I know what its like to feel depressed. And its hard to get out of it. Try thinking of good things, and if you are feeling lonely and have no friends around then you can talk to me if you want :3 When you start feeling depressed, try doing things you like, going out to a park or somewhere to be alone and just relax. Maybe go on walks once in a while. And even if people don't seem to care about you, I do :) So if you start feeling worse you can chat with me. Try not to think of dangerous things like suicide or cutting yourself or even running away though because it may sometimes seem like it could be the answer but it really isn't it'll make your life worse and more messed up. I hope you feel better soon! :D