Comments

Mmm … Doughnuts! National Doughnut Day

Ever wonder where this sweet, circular treat (Homer Simpson’s fave!) came from? Check out all the fun facts on National Doughnut Day Back to Article

TheBeautyI'mFaking.
TheBeautyI'mFaking. wrote:
2012-06-01 16:18:41 -0700

This is another reason why England sucks. No national donut day..

mainmuffin

basketballlover714 wrote:
2012-01-31 16:26:59 -0800

DONUTS!!!!!!!!!!

greeneyeswideshut
greeneyeswideshut wrote:
2012-01-31 01:04:42 -0800

I ate a whole box a of em lol

Enthusiasm

hotpie wrote:
2012-01-30 21:21:22 -0800

Yum! Doughnuts!

iMuffin
iMuffin wrote:
2012-01-30 21:03:14 -0800

Mm. Doughnuts are good, but I spell them easier. WHO ATE MY DONUT?

pikabro
pikabro wrote:
2012-01-30 21:01:00 -0800

I'm eating one right now lol. Doughnuts FTW!

xJawz

Cookiee_Monstaa_Luvs_Yhuu wrote:
2012-01-30 20:38:22 -0800

Fckk Nw I Wunaa Donut Frm Dunkin Donuts

12fastboy
12fastboy wrote:
2012-01-30 20:32:38 -0800

omg n yesterday i was asking my mom who invented donuts xD while eatin some

pookiegirl123
pookiegirl123 wrote:
2012-01-30 20:31:41 -0800

awesome! doughnuts are bomb.xD

pjc pjc
pjc pjc wrote:
2012-01-30 20:29:21 -0800

NOT GOOD BAD

peanut222
peanut222 wrote:
2012-01-30 20:28:22 -0800

How about adding the people yourself just start adding random people

xJawz
xJawz wrote:
2012-01-30 20:25:22 -0800

WHAT

Donut_140x100

What's Homer's Favorite Food? Guess!

• Donuts!
  • Pork chops!
  • A tall cool glass of Duff!
  • All of the above, with butter.

You probably snack on sugary foods and drinks every day, so find out what sugar is all about and ...
Sonya Thomas weighs less than 100 pounds but can eat more food in one sitting than ...
She's the head of the Simpson family, has bigger hair than the Bride of Frankenstein and can whip...

LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Leggings
John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.
Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!