Comments

Mmm … Doughnuts! National Doughnut Day

Ever wonder where Homer Simpson’s fave came from? Check out all the edible facts about National Doughnut Day on Kidzworld! Back to Article

angel's swaq_2139075
angel's swaq_2139075 wrote:
2012-06-01 19:50:18 -0700

l'm not a donut fan....nd EWWWW never wish there was one

lil shaun1

Poison&Wine_2036625 wrote:
2012-06-01 18:56:33 -0700

D: sooo hungry for one

TheBeautyI'mFaking.
TheBeautyI'mFaking. wrote:
2012-06-01 16:18:41 -0700

This is another reason why England sucks. No national donut day..

mainmuffin

basketballlover714 wrote:
2012-01-31 16:26:59 -0800

DONUTS!!!!!!!!!!

greeneyeswideshut
greeneyeswideshut wrote:
2012-01-31 01:04:42 -0800

I ate a whole box a of em lol

Enthusiasm

hotpie wrote:
2012-01-30 21:21:22 -0800

Yum! Doughnuts!

iMuffin
iMuffin wrote:
2012-01-30 21:03:14 -0800

Mm. Doughnuts are good, but I spell them easier. WHO ATE MY DONUT?

pikabro_1882777
pikabro_1882777 wrote:
2012-01-30 21:01:00 -0800

I'm eating one right now lol. Doughnuts FTW!

xJawz

I luv donuts smile

Cookiee_Monstaa_Luvs_Yhuu
Cookiee_Monstaa_Luvs_Yhuu wrote:
2012-01-30 20:38:22 -0800

Fckk Nw I Wunaa Donut Frm Dunkin Donuts

Donut-poll

What's Homer's Favorite Food? Guess!

• Donuts!
  • Pork chops!
  • A tall cool glass of Duff!
  • All of the above, with butter.

You probably snack on sugary foods and drinks every day, so find out what sugar is all about and ...
Sonya Thomas weighs less than 100 pounds but can eat more food in one sitting than ...
She's the head of the Simpson family, has bigger hair than the Bride of Frankenstein and can whip...

GlimmeringSky16