Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

Top 10 Reasons To Go Organic

So, what’s the real deal with organic foods these days? Maybe your parents are on a health kick or your school cafeteria has started serving some organic choices for lunch – KW’s got the goods on going organic. Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

linkofhyrule
linkofhyrule wrote:
2014-04-21 16:37:47 -0700

Trust me, I'm a farmer and I know what I'm talking about. We dont inject our animals with ANY sort of bull crap. Otherwise you get cancer, and there is a sixty percent chance you may die.

report
linkofhyrule
linkofhyrule wrote:
2014-04-21 16:35:02 -0700

No, because I'm a farmer, so listen. If you buy chicken, the stuff that hasn't been injected with hormone crap (organic chicken), you can Kentucky fry it. Much better than poison in your blood.

report
smile4all
smile4all wrote:
2014-03-18 18:10:20 -0700

they even have organic snacks (chips, sodas, cookies, etc.) They actually taste 2 times better than regular snacks and you can find it at your
local organic store.

report
smile4all
smile4all wrote:
2014-03-18 18:08:15 -0700

Another set of reason(s) to go organic is 1. GMO
is actually banned over seas in over 25 countries. 2. GMO is basically in every food including
general mills cereals (they claim they took the gmo out) 3.GMO is link to cancer, tumors, and basically death 4.Just because a food says they're organic-doesn't mean it's organic. It's best to do your research and find out what brand is
legit or not.

report
josepte
josepte wrote:
2014-02-25 12:12:05 -0800

does going organic mean i have to give up kentucky fried chicken?

report
alexiarina123
alexiarina123 wrote:
2014-02-22 07:03:33 -0800

I like the idea of going organic

report
Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2014-01-19 11:06:09 -0800

mmmhmmm

report
Queen_Milah
Queen_Milah wrote:
2014-01-19 11:03:56 -0800

EWWWW! Barf. Annnd ... now I'm really going organic.

report
Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2014-01-19 10:59:34 -0800

oi

report
Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2014-01-19 10:59:22 -0800

thats not what i said... i meant the grossest bug alive the c o c # # # # #

report
Queen_Milah
Queen_Milah wrote:
2014-01-19 10:58:25 -0800

Yuk. Why won't they let you say chicken? Or was that not what you said?

report
Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2014-01-19 10:52:46 -0800

oi... can not say it.

report
Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2014-01-19 10:52:14 -0800

Haha i know right? My mom when shes feeling nice will let us have something non- organic. :3 You know something gross that swapped me to organic? 80 precent of the time, processed food is made with ######### legs and eggs!

report
Queen_Milah
Queen_Milah wrote:
2014-01-19 10:50:25 -0800

Sounds yummy! My family's been trying to go organic, but it's hard-- especially when you love Papa John's pizza!

report
Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2014-01-19 10:47:45 -0800

Theres different producers for each state, look up for different farms in your area that sell organic. I love the organic chocolate the best.

report
Queen_Milah
Queen_Milah wrote:
2014-01-19 10:46:29 -0800

There's organic candy?! You've got to tell me where to get that!!!

report
Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2014-01-18 18:24:40 -0800

I am organic. I eat organic candy to organic bread.

report
tropicalbeauty
tropicalbeauty wrote:
2014-01-18 18:21:20 -0800

It's good to go organic but it would be great if it was cheaper than the more processed stuff

report
Queen_Milah
Queen_Milah wrote:
2014-01-16 18:17:10 -0800

Its sooo importamt.to.eat organic. We need more articles.like these!

report
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay wrote:
2014-01-15 13:32:18 -0800

Did you know that Bt corn is registered with the EPA as a pesticide? That's a GMO. And one of the reasons why cows and chickens are getting hormones that isn't mentioned is because they are getting fed GMO feed and are getting sick because of that.

report
back to story
Hts_140x100_w

What Does HTS Stand For? Guess!

  • Hyper Terror Syndrome!
  • Huge Threat System.
  • Hydrax Toxicity Syndrome.
  • Humans Taste Scrumptious!

related stories

Micro_energy-drinks-mic
So you've heard all the bad news about your favorite energy drinks and you're searching for a hea...
Micro_organicvsgreen-micro
Earth Day is almost here and there are lots of ways to help the environment in your everyday life...
Micro_eggs-micro
Eggs are the ultimate breakfast food and an essential ingredient for all kinds of cooking and bak...
Micro_healthysnacks-micro
Sometimes life can be too hectic to sit down for proper meals, and you just need to grab somethin...

Dear Dish-It in the forums

jordand08
"supernaturalblackcat" wrote:I know i have depession and i have been to the doctor for it. It's starting to get to that point again for the 3rd time this year that i want to be alone. It feels like no one cares about me at school. I really can't trust anybody either. I started to quit eating at home and at school only eating snacks every now and then. I am also losing Weight. I used to get called fat and i wasn't even fat. I have been abused by people who say my butt is smexy and huge and it's not. I have even been slapped on by them. I tell my mom and dad that i've been called fat and my dad ignore's me and continues whatever he's doing. I'm getting to the point again where i'm losing my temper and emotions right on the spot. I can't be bipolar cause it has to run in the family and my mom says i don't have it. People get mad at me when i don't laugh at their jokes when they expect me too cause i really don't listen. But when i say something funny they roll their eyes and give me mean looks. I don't even want to be around people that much. I just want to be outside in the fresh air during school but it's high school so their's no outside time. I also fake smile's at people to make them happy. But i just hurt on the inside. I just want advice.  Hi there. I'm sure you have people who care about you at school, just sometimes it's hard to see it. Dear, you have to eat. I assure you, you're not fat. (smexy isn't necessarily a bad thing)  You have to understand, that people say things just because they can, or to make themselves feel better. Never give them that opportunity, just ignore them. When you're about to lose your temper, think of something that makes you really happy.  If you need someone to talk to, you have your guidance consular, trust me I have social anxiety, and reallly hate talking about my problems, I find it easier for me, to message them. It's their job to listen, but not only that, they really care for all of their students. Talking helps, believe me.
reply about 14 hours
jordand08
"lion2a3" wrote:its beacause well people at shcool act like your friends but know deep inside i just dont have friendsand then theres bullies some picks on me for no the only place i can be myself KW so should i do suidce also im 11 No Ma'am you shouldn't. Things happen for a reason, normally to make others stronger. Trust me, nothing is worth taking your own life. If you need to talk I'm here, however I would suggest you talking to an adult.  Friends come and go. you have family, and if not, you have me, Trust me, it's not worth it. please, don't. 
reply about 14 hours
Zachaddy
Zachaddy posted in Family Issues:
Erevy one goes through different things trust me I know what it is like and I am not happy about the change in my life but I talk to friends about it
reply 1 day
Zachaddy
Zachaddy posted in Family Issues:
I might Sean crazy but no there is a explanation for EVERYTHING
reply 1 day
Zachaddy
Zachaddy posted in Family Issues:
If u need to talk to me u can but u should not kill ur self I am really got at helping people and I love to so if you want to talk u can but please don't kill your self
reply 1 day