Comments

Top 10 Reasons To Go Organic

So, what’s the real deal with organic foods these days? Maybe your parents are on a health kick or your school cafeteria has started serving some organic choices for lunch – KW’s got the goods on going organic. Back to Article

linkofhyrule
linkofhyrule wrote:
2014-04-21 16:37:47 -0700

Trust me, I'm a farmer and I know what I'm talking about. We dont inject our animals with ANY sort of bull crap. Otherwise you get cancer, and there is a sixty percent chance you may die.

linkofhyrule
linkofhyrule wrote:
2014-04-21 16:35:02 -0700

No, because I'm a farmer, so listen. If you buy chicken, the stuff that hasn't been injected with hormone crap (organic chicken), you can Kentucky fry it. Much better than poison in your blood.

smile4all
smile4all wrote:
2014-03-18 18:10:20 -0700

they even have organic snacks (chips, sodas, cookies, etc.) They actually taste 2 times better than regular snacks and you can find it at your
local organic store.

smile4all
smile4all wrote:
2014-03-18 18:08:15 -0700

Another set of reason(s) to go organic is 1. GMO
is actually banned over seas in over 25 countries. 2. GMO is basically in every food including
general mills cereals (they claim they took the gmo out) 3.GMO is link to cancer, tumors, and basically death 4.Just because a food says they're organic-doesn't mean it's organic. It's best to do your research and find out what brand is
legit or not.

josepte
josepte wrote:
2014-02-25 12:12:05 -0800

does going organic mean i have to give up kentucky fried chicken?

alexiarina123
alexiarina123 wrote:
2014-02-22 07:03:33 -0800

I like the idea of going organic

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2014-01-19 11:06:09 -0800

mmmhmmm

Queen_Milah
Queen_Milah wrote:
2014-01-19 11:03:56 -0800

EWWWW! Barf. Annnd ... now I'm really going organic.

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2014-01-19 10:59:34 -0800

oi

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2014-01-19 10:59:22 -0800

thats not what i said... i meant the grossest bug alive the c o c # # # # #

Queen_Milah
Queen_Milah wrote:
2014-01-19 10:58:25 -0800

Yuk. Why won't they let you say chicken? Or was that not what you said?

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2014-01-19 10:52:46 -0800

oi... can not say it.

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2014-01-19 10:52:14 -0800

Haha i know right? My mom when shes feeling nice will let us have something non- organic. :3 You know something gross that swapped me to organic? 80 precent of the time, processed food is made with ######### legs and eggs!

Queen_Milah
Queen_Milah wrote:
2014-01-19 10:50:25 -0800

Sounds yummy! My family's been trying to go organic, but it's hard-- especially when you love Papa John's pizza!

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2014-01-19 10:47:45 -0800

Theres different producers for each state, look up for different farms in your area that sell organic. I love the organic chocolate the best.

Queen_Milah
Queen_Milah wrote:
2014-01-19 10:46:29 -0800

There's organic candy?! You've got to tell me where to get that!!!

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2014-01-18 18:24:40 -0800

I am organic. I eat organic candy to organic bread.

tropicalbeauty
tropicalbeauty wrote:
2014-01-18 18:21:20 -0800

It's good to go organic but it would be great if it was cheaper than the more processed stuff

Queen_Milah
Queen_Milah wrote:
2014-01-16 18:17:10 -0800

Its sooo importamt.to.eat organic. We need more articles.like these!

Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay wrote:
2014-01-15 13:32:18 -0800

Did you know that Bt corn is registered with the EPA as a pesticide? That's a GMO. And one of the reasons why cows and chickens are getting hormones that isn't mentioned is because they are getting fed GMO feed and are getting sick because of that.

Hts_140x100_w

What Does HTS Stand For? Guess!

• Hyper Terror Syndrome!
  • Huge Threat System.
  • Hydrax Toxicity Syndrome.
  • Humans Taste Scrumptious!

Micro_energy-drinks-mic
So you've heard all the bad news about your favorite energy drinks and you're searching for a hea...
Micro_organicvsgreen-micro
Earth Day is almost here and there are lots of ways to help the environment in your everyday life...
Micro_eggs-micro
Eggs are the ultimate breakfast food and an essential ingredient for all kinds of cooking and bak...
Micro_healthysnacks-micro
Sometimes life can be too hectic to sit down for proper meals, and you just need to grab somethin...

MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
You are welcome & Good Luck!
reply about 1 hour
snikko
snikko posted in Friends:
A prefect friend is a person that is always with you when you need  them.  THey have you back and they don'bully ou. They hang out with you. THey treat you as an equal. They stand up for you. And they don't laugh at your tureself.
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
"MissD" wrote:This might seem obvious but is there anyone else you might be able to walk home with? I always try to solve problems simply first. If yes, than I encourage you to invite that person to walk home with you. If not - let's take a step back and figure our why you are feeling left out/ignored. Do your friends talk about things that you don't understand, do they block you from participating in the conversation? If you guys have to walk together and there is no choice in the matter - YOU be the initiator of great conversation. Confidently smile - and talk to BOTH of them at the same time. It's so helpful to be able to navigate a conversation generously. That means you be the one on the high road - ask questions, people love talking about things that are interesting to them. Ask questions and figure out what common things all three of you have together and before you know it your walk will be over. Hope this helps. Let us know what happens. Inclusivity totally kicks butt over exclusivity!  thank you soooo much for the amazing advice, unfortunately I don't really have a choice because my friend walks to my house where her mum picks her up so it would hurt her feelings if I said no to walking with her but ill definitely try yor suggestions in the second paragraph. Thanks
MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
This might seem obvious but is there anyone else you might be able to walk home with? I always try to solve problems simply first. If yes, than I encourage you to invite that person to walk home with you. If not - let's take a step back and figure our why you are feeling left out/ignored.  Do your friends talk about things that you don't understand, do they block you from participating in the conversation? If you guys have to walk together and there is no choice in the matter - YOU be the initiator of great conversation. Confidently smile - and talk to BOTH of them at the same time. It's so helpful to be able to navigate a conversation generously. That means you be the one on the high road - ask questions, people love talking about things that are interesting to them. Ask questions and figure out what common things all three of you have together and before you know it your walk will be over.  Hope this helps. Let us know what happens.  Inclusivity totally kicks butt over exclusivity!
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
I have this one best friend and she is wonderful. But two of my other friends are best friends with each other and when I walk home from school with them I feel really left out and ignored. I don't want to ruin their friendship but I don't know what to do about it. Any suggestions?