Comments

Dear Dish-It, I'm Scared I Will Be Rejected

What do ya do if you like a real hottie, but your friend gets to him before you can ask him out? And a day later, he dumps the friend. Do ya go for it? Should ya ditch the friend? Check it out. Back to Article

GaaraOfTheSand
GaaraOfTheSand wrote:
2014-10-10 20:20:03 -0700

...

BuzzJuzz
BuzzJuzz wrote:
2014-03-08 07:39:07 -0800

Rejection = a heart attack

oofrenchfries
oofrenchfries wrote:
2013-08-31 18:44:56 -0700

one of the worst things in your dating life is being rejected by a very long-lasted crush when you were SURE he liked you

Chocolatepurple
Chocolatepurple wrote:
2013-05-11 17:14:28 -0700

Guy's And Girl's Dont Date Your Friend Ex's it really wrong

saveyou
saveyou wrote:
2013-04-30 16:58:59 -0700

Rejection: Because the word "No" could be like stab to the chest...

100%Boricuababy!!
100%Boricuababy!! wrote:
2013-02-10 10:11:50 -0800

I hate going to skool wit the boyy i use to like all he dos do is stuff to make me jealous !!!! i wanna change skoolz but i ko that the skool i go to we use technology like ipads and laptops and each student gets their own to do work on it !!! thats the reason wy i still have not changed from that skool !!!

luvbop33
luvbop33 wrote:
2013-02-09 09:34:33 -0800

this inspires me to ask this boy out who is really popular but i know he likes me

kalykpuppy

Mrz.R3jectz wrote:
2012-04-19 19:45:38 -0700

Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown

ILY Tanya ILY
ILY Tanya ILY wrote:
2012-03-21 10:11:04 -0700

Labels Beauty and ugliness are just words they dont mean a thing neva let any one label chu.......... smile ~Love Tanya
I love being Rejected smile

purplefreak54
purplefreak54 wrote:
2012-02-19 05:30:57 -0800

i dont have a crush... mostly all of the boys in my class are ugly....

diamondluvsyew
diamondluvsyew wrote:
2012-01-23 23:19:22 -0800

I like a guy and we talk a lot and he make fun if meh sometimes he has my back iam afired 2 ask him out should i??

sandfur121
sandfur121 wrote:
2012-01-21 08:18:24 -0800

Boys suck. Just wait 4 him to ask u out kay! Dont go down the road that I went down 2 days ago. FrownFrownFrown

mmarty2012
mmarty2012 wrote:
2012-01-17 17:41:19 -0800

I LIKE THIS GUT LUIS BUT HE MAKES FUN OF ME AND HE WANTS TO HOLD MY HAND THEN HE CALLS ME NAMES THEN HE WANT ME TO BE NEXT TO HIM IM CONFUSED SBOUT IF HE LKKES ME OR NOT

Vampire girl33
Vampire girl33 wrote:
2012-01-06 15:06:44 -0800

I like this guy we both got in trouble and we had walk.......together

papya fruit123
papya fruit123 wrote:
2011-12-29 15:11:46 -0800

i like this boy named jake and he rides the bus wit me and his friends do to and i have a few classes wit him and he is always wi friends and i dont know if i should ask him or not and when 2 do it

Toohotforyou!
Toohotforyou! wrote:
2011-12-19 11:00:06 -0800

I am exactly the same, because I feel that if I get rejected I will fall to pieces, a friend of mine went out with him, but he only said yes cos she cried, and if I am upset then he comforts me, but my friend keeps throwing herself at him and it makes my blood boil, I jut hope he sees that I like him, or maybe I will just go for it and ask him out, or get my bestie to do it...hmm. Wink

vanna1313
vanna1313 wrote:
2011-10-31 13:55:13 -0700

just tell him that u were a spazz at the moment!!and ur sorry and u would love to go out wiht him(but first find out if he has a gf))

What Do You Do When Crushes Crush You?

• I blow it off - his loss, not mine.
  • I cry and cry and eat lots of chocolate.
  • I get a lil' depressed and move on. There are other hotties to crush on!
  • I complain to my friends and cut him up in front of his boys. No one disses me and gets away with it!