Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Friends Are Fighting

All my friends fight continuously and because of that we are not as close as before. My friends and I talked and decided our ex-friend was the cause of all the fighting. After a while my friends said they wanted to be friends with her again – but I stil Back to Article

Samir249
Samir249 wrote:
2014-02-23 23:29:36 -0800

Things happen between friends. Although things shouldnt go too far. Its good to get over things as soon as possible before it gets worse. Important thing is that everyone deserves a chance and you should forgive and forget the whole thing. So start things with little bit of friendship and take thing slow like hangout say hi in the hallways. Dont be afraid though and friends are jerks and thats what friends are for. So get out there and apologize to your friends.

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2013-12-29 04:08:33 -0800

Friends SHOULDN'T fight

kc1000
kc1000 wrote:
2011-05-27 05:58:48 -0700

true!!!!!!!!!!

--Jena Was Here--
--Jena Was Here-- wrote:
2011-05-03 10:27:17 -0700

Friends shouldn't fight thats the one rule that breaks friends apart.

mmort1
mmort1 wrote:
2010-10-20 08:28:00 -0700

toatally

mmort1
mmort1 wrote:
2010-10-20 08:26:52 -0700

well every one goes through that dont you think

mmort1
mmort1 wrote:
2010-10-19 22:06:13 -0700

its my birthday

mmort1
mmort1 wrote:
2010-10-19 22:05:27 -0700

mmort1 is geting fired up at someone...............................................
you understand.....................................mom

mmort1
mmort1 wrote:
2010-10-19 21:58:46 -0700

i beleve you

mmort1
mmort1 wrote:
2010-10-19 21:57:26 -0700

you know i think your write

mmort1
mmort1 wrote:
2010-10-19 21:55:35 -0700

sure

BringinAwsumBac
BringinAwsumBac wrote:
2010-06-28 14:23:52 -0700

Weird I went through something similar and i was the one kicked out of the "triangle"

LonelyGirl1996
LonelyGirl1996 wrote:
2010-04-27 03:10:15 -0700

I'm the same I decided to move on and find new friends because being in my old friendship just got me down but you should just listen to your heart and your head will follow x

rockstar brooke
rockstar brooke wrote:
2010-03-19 21:04:05 -0700

fxdtyh htuh yj

Ever Gone Out With Your Best Friend's Crush?

• Yes. All's fair in love and war.
  • No. That's totally mean.
  • No - but I've thought about it.
  • I don't have a best friend.

I have been feeling terribly upset about something that keeps bothering me so much. At school my ...

twyla215
twyla215 posted in Family Issues:
"just for fun" wrote:Dear Dash-It and Friends,(this is my sissys account..we both use it)I'm a girl of course.. And I've got 13 this july 03.. and the thhing is I don't feel like my growth is perfect for my age! I'm really skinny.. I like being skinny! 'Cause my body looks great! And any boys could be impressed by my body! ;)My hight is only 4'8!! A 13 years old girl is only 4'8!! yeah I feel really sad! As for my cousin she's 5'3 and she's skinny too but she's tall!! I feel bad when she bullies me..So Is there a quick way for me to get tall in 1 month?yes the white stuff is normal its dischargeAlso I haven't started my period. I get white gloomy stuffs that smells funny. And I haven't talked to my mom or anyone about it yet. I'm really ashamed..but is this normal?And I think my ###### are not normal for my "puny" I mean small height or body! Their growing and growing! Their size is 29!! I'm feeling guilty! Is there any exercises to make them smaller?Thats that help me....
LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Longish light brown wavy hair with natural blonde streaks. It's natural i don't dye my hair
rainbowloomer13
I am homeschooled and a little bit lonely.....but I still have lots of friends. and great family!!
HeHasRisen
HeHasRisen posted in Style:
Dear  Dish-It I want to Impress my Boy Friend by wearing a sleeveless top but the school has a stupid dress code that says: tanks must be 3 fingers wide, No Sleeveless tops!!!, Your skirts must be as long as your finger tips!!! If I don't follow all these rules then i will be suspended from school or sent home to get new clothes. What Should I Do?  ~SchoolDressCodeDisFollower~
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Style:
I nearly always wear jean shorts. As for tops its normally whats handed to me, but I've got a job so I have some spending money :)
reply 1 day