Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Friends Are Fighting

All my friends fight continuously and because of that we are not as close as before. My friends and I talked and decided our ex-friend was the cause of all the fighting. After a while my friends said they wanted to be friends with her again – but I stil Back to Article

Samir249
Samir249 wrote:
2014-02-23 23:29:36 -0800

Things happen between friends. Although things shouldnt go too far. Its good to get over things as soon as possible before it gets worse. Important thing is that everyone deserves a chance and you should forgive and forget the whole thing. So start things with little bit of friendship and take thing slow like hangout say hi in the hallways. Dont be afraid though and friends are jerks and thats what friends are for. So get out there and apologize to your friends.

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2013-12-29 04:08:33 -0800

Friends SHOULDN'T fight

kc1000
kc1000 wrote:
2011-05-27 05:58:48 -0700

true!!!!!!!!!!

--Jena Was Here--
--Jena Was Here-- wrote:
2011-05-03 10:27:17 -0700

Friends shouldn't fight thats the one rule that breaks friends apart.

mmort1
mmort1 wrote:
2010-10-20 08:28:00 -0700

toatally

mmort1
mmort1 wrote:
2010-10-20 08:26:52 -0700

well every one goes through that dont you think

mmort1
mmort1 wrote:
2010-10-19 22:06:13 -0700

its my birthday

mmort1
mmort1 wrote:
2010-10-19 22:05:27 -0700

mmort1 is geting fired up at someone...............................................
you understand.....................................mom

mmort1
mmort1 wrote:
2010-10-19 21:58:46 -0700

i beleve you

mmort1
mmort1 wrote:
2010-10-19 21:57:26 -0700

you know i think your write

mmort1
mmort1 wrote:
2010-10-19 21:55:35 -0700

sure

BringinAwsumBac
BringinAwsumBac wrote:
2010-06-28 14:23:52 -0700

Weird I went through something similar and i was the one kicked out of the "triangle"

LonelyGirl1996_1479989
LonelyGirl1996_1479989 wrote:
2010-04-27 03:10:15 -0700

I'm the same I decided to move on and find new friends because being in my old friendship just got me down but you should just listen to your heart and your head will follow x

rockstar brooke
rockstar brooke wrote:
2010-03-19 21:04:05 -0700

fxdtyh htuh yj

Ever Gone Out With Your Best Friend's Crush?

• Yes. All's fair in love and war.
  • No. That's totally mean.
  • No - but I've thought about it.
  • I don't have a best friend.

I have been feeling terribly upset about something that keeps bothering me so much. At school my ...

Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Style:
Hi, I'm not really into fashion but I can tell you one thing. You can just dress normally, just the way you like! It doesn't matter whether you're a teenager or not. It's also really important to you feel comfortable in your clothes. Remember, your clothing won't define you! :D
Bonnie2
Bonnie2 posted in Style:
Okay, so my hair isn't the 'best'. I have 'West Indian' Hair (it's naturally curly) and I have to use loads of products to make it nice when I'm straightening my hair. It then dries and all the softness and grease has gone ( :-( ). That's the annoying part. I would like a few nice, easy hairstyles that will look nice with my West Indian hair (that's all spiky and spidery when it's been straightened) even if it's as simple as peeling an orange! Anything would help!
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
I am a teenage girl, so I'm either supposed to dress colorful or just fully goth. I want to dress grunge. Basically 90's street kinda. My mom gets mad at my cause she doesn't want me dressing all black, I told her that's not what grunge is. So, I am dressing pretty grunge, but I need ideas on hair styles and makeup for this style.
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Friends:
Ok, so I have a Best Friend, I used to have 2, but one moved away and won't text me, and the other still "acts" like my best friend, but here is the problem. When I do stuff with other people, it offends her, when I don't reply to her text real quick, in her mind, im ignoring her. IT'S ALSO STARTING TO GET ANNOYING CAUSE SHE COPIES ME. She copied my halloween costume, i was gonna be a character off of american horror story. If i don't share my music with her, she says sharing is caring and she walks off.   Now I understand that this might be social and anxiety issues and she needs somebody to cling onto. But I'm just tired of trying. I need advice : (