Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Friends Are Fighting

All my friends fight continuously and because of that we are not as close as before. My friends and I talked and decided our ex-friend was the cause of all the fighting. After a while my friends said they wanted to be friends with her again – but I stil Back to Article

Samir249
Samir249 wrote:
2014-02-23 23:29:36 -0800

Things happen between friends. Although things shouldnt go too far. Its good to get over things as soon as possible before it gets worse. Important thing is that everyone deserves a chance and you should forgive and forget the whole thing. So start things with little bit of friendship and take thing slow like hangout say hi in the hallways. Dont be afraid though and friends are jerks and thats what friends are for. So get out there and apologize to your friends.

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2013-12-29 04:08:33 -0800

Friends SHOULDN'T fight

kc1000
kc1000 wrote:
2011-05-27 05:58:48 -0700

true!!!!!!!!!!

--Jena Was Here--
--Jena Was Here-- wrote:
2011-05-03 10:27:17 -0700

Friends shouldn't fight thats the one rule that breaks friends apart.

mmort1
mmort1 wrote:
2010-10-20 08:28:00 -0700

toatally

mmort1
mmort1 wrote:
2010-10-20 08:26:52 -0700

well every one goes through that dont you think

mmort1
mmort1 wrote:
2010-10-19 22:06:13 -0700

its my birthday

mmort1
mmort1 wrote:
2010-10-19 22:05:27 -0700

mmort1 is geting fired up at someone...............................................
you understand.....................................mom

mmort1
mmort1 wrote:
2010-10-19 21:58:46 -0700

i beleve you

mmort1
mmort1 wrote:
2010-10-19 21:57:26 -0700

you know i think your write

mmort1
mmort1 wrote:
2010-10-19 21:55:35 -0700

sure

BringinAwsumBac
BringinAwsumBac wrote:
2010-06-28 14:23:52 -0700

Weird I went through something similar and i was the one kicked out of the "triangle"

LonelyGirl1996_1479989
LonelyGirl1996_1479989 wrote:
2010-04-27 03:10:15 -0700

I'm the same I decided to move on and find new friends because being in my old friendship just got me down but you should just listen to your heart and your head will follow x

rockstar brooke
rockstar brooke wrote:
2010-03-19 21:04:05 -0700

fxdtyh htuh yj

Ever Gone Out With Your Best Friend's Crush?

• Yes. All's fair in love and war.
  • No. That's totally mean.
  • No - but I've thought about it.
  • I don't have a best friend.

I have been feeling terribly upset about something that keeps bothering me so much. At school my ...

Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.
snowflake_icy_dragon
Hey well I think u are so right about the hair thing.