Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Friends Are Fighting

All my friends fight continuously and because of that we are not as close as before. My friends and I talked and decided our ex-friend was the cause of all the fighting. After a while my friends said they wanted to be friends with her again – but I stil Back to Article

Samir249
Samir249 wrote:
2014-02-23 23:29:36 -0800

Things happen between friends. Although things shouldnt go too far. Its good to get over things as soon as possible before it gets worse. Important thing is that everyone deserves a chance and you should forgive and forget the whole thing. So start things with little bit of friendship and take thing slow like hangout say hi in the hallways. Dont be afraid though and friends are jerks and thats what friends are for. So get out there and apologize to your friends.

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2013-12-29 04:08:33 -0800

Friends SHOULDN'T fight

kc1000
kc1000 wrote:
2011-05-27 05:58:48 -0700

true!!!!!!!!!!

--Jena Was Here--
--Jena Was Here-- wrote:
2011-05-03 10:27:17 -0700

Friends shouldn't fight thats the one rule that breaks friends apart.

mmort1
mmort1 wrote:
2010-10-20 08:28:00 -0700

toatally

mmort1
mmort1 wrote:
2010-10-20 08:26:52 -0700

well every one goes through that dont you think

mmort1
mmort1 wrote:
2010-10-19 22:06:13 -0700

its my birthday

mmort1
mmort1 wrote:
2010-10-19 22:05:27 -0700

mmort1 is geting fired up at someone...............................................
you understand.....................................mom

mmort1
mmort1 wrote:
2010-10-19 21:58:46 -0700

i beleve you

mmort1
mmort1 wrote:
2010-10-19 21:57:26 -0700

you know i think your write

mmort1
mmort1 wrote:
2010-10-19 21:55:35 -0700

sure

BringinAwsumBac
BringinAwsumBac wrote:
2010-06-28 14:23:52 -0700

Weird I went through something similar and i was the one kicked out of the "triangle"

LonelyGirl1996
LonelyGirl1996 wrote:
2010-04-27 03:10:15 -0700

I'm the same I decided to move on and find new friends because being in my old friendship just got me down but you should just listen to your heart and your head will follow x

rockstar brooke
rockstar brooke wrote:
2010-03-19 21:04:05 -0700

fxdtyh htuh yj

Ever Gone Out With Your Best Friend's Crush?

• Yes. All's fair in love and war.
  • No. That's totally mean.
  • No - but I've thought about it.
  • I don't have a best friend.

I have been feeling terribly upset about something that keeps bothering me so much. At school my ...

Charulata
Charulata posted in Friends:
Ask google.. :D
reply about 1 hour
Its_skylar1
Its_skylar1 posted in Friends:
Why would u wanna talk to a guy? Most of them are inmature and gross / im not though
OnceUponAtime143
My "best friend" for two years told me she wasn't coming to my birthday party because she had plans. I told her when the party was 2 months ago and she OK. Now its 4 days away and she says she isn't going because she has plans with her boyfriend. She is my best friend! Shes like my sister! and to know that she picked her boyfriend over me hurts. She is the worst friend ever! What do I do?
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"animefreakXD" wrote: "american_brit" wrote: "animefreakXD" wrote: guys are the bomb! They're my best friends! I can talk to them like a normal person, but more because you don't have to worry about them gossiping! :D Haha XD You haven't seen some of the guys at my school...  Really, you should just be yourself. Don't try too hard thinking about the right things to say and the right way to act.  That's when you fumble and mess up. Be natural! Be yourself! And relax! You might blush a bit or feel embarrassed, but that is OKAY. I promise you'll survive.  Yeah, guys can be confusing, but they're human too! :) Wow. Shocker, right? :P Talk to them as you would anybody else ^-^
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"amethystdances" wrote: I know, but its embarrassing. -sigh- That it is, but you'll be okay. If you don't know what to say, sometimes it's best to not say anything at all, you know? We don't all have the same personalities. We're not all amazing conversationalists (I'm talking about you Lex! Thanks by the way. We can always find something to talk about ^-^)  -and no one can expect from us. I'll say it again, be yourself. That's all anyone can ask of you -and if they don't like that... too bad! You deserve nothing more than friends (and possibly a friend? * wink wink * Sorry!!! ) who accept you just the way you are -and love for it.