Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Ex Is Racist

I found out my crush told people that he hates white people just to get a rep and get popular. He wasn’t always like this – he used to be sweet. I thought we had something special – I’m crying right now just thinking about him. I'll never get over Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-19 20:59:13 -0700

Messed up though it was just a crush

talentdancer111
talentdancer111 wrote:
2012-06-18 07:54:16 -0700

hard decision to make but you will make the right one good luck smile smile smile smile smile

stunna101
stunna101 wrote:
2012-06-17 21:24:44 -0700

dat cray

Mαdεlειη ♡
Mαdεlειη ♡ wrote:
2012-06-17 21:06:05 -0700

I had a bf that hated black people .

nickimanjfan90
nickimanjfan90 wrote:
2012-06-17 19:17:47 -0700

It will be okay.....

-Godblessyou

spiceysprinkels
spiceysprinkels wrote:
2012-01-24 17:26:04 -0800

Well,when your dealing with this problem think of all the people he hurt and i guess you would eventualy get over him,or say to youself love doesn't hurt

Do You Pray? Vote!

• Yes, but only when I'm really scared or want something.
  • Yes, I pray all the time.
  • No, I don't believe in God.

jordand08