Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Ex Is Racist

I found out my crush told people that he hates white people just to get a rep and get popular. He wasn’t always like this – he used to be sweet. I thought we had something special – I’m crying right now just thinking about him. I'll never get over Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-19 20:59:13 -0700

Messed up though it was just a crush

talentdancer111
talentdancer111 wrote:
2012-06-18 07:54:16 -0700

hard decision to make but you will make the right one good luck smile smile smile smile smile

stunna101
stunna101 wrote:
2012-06-17 21:24:44 -0700

dat cray

Mαdεlειη ♡
Mαdεlειη ♡ wrote:
2012-06-17 21:06:05 -0700

I had a bf that hated black people .

nickimanjfan90
nickimanjfan90 wrote:
2012-06-17 19:17:47 -0700

It will be okay.....

-Godblessyou

spiceysprinkels
spiceysprinkels wrote:
2012-01-24 17:26:04 -0800

Well,when your dealing with this problem think of all the people he hurt and i guess you would eventualy get over him,or say to youself love doesn't hurt

Do You Pray? Vote!

• Yes, but only when I'm really scared or want something.
  • Yes, I pray all the time.
  • No, I don't believe in God.

Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Style:
Hi, I'm not really into fashion but I can tell you one thing. You can just dress normally, just the way you like! It doesn't matter whether you're a teenager or not. It's also really important to you feel comfortable in your clothes. Remember, your clothing won't define you! :D
Bonnie2
Bonnie2 posted in Style:
Okay, so my hair isn't the 'best'. I have 'West Indian' Hair (it's naturally curly) and I have to use loads of products to make it nice when I'm straightening my hair. It then dries and all the softness and grease has gone ( :-( ). That's the annoying part. I would like a few nice, easy hairstyles that will look nice with my West Indian hair (that's all spiky and spidery when it's been straightened) even if it's as simple as peeling an orange! Anything would help!
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
I am a teenage girl, so I'm either supposed to dress colorful or just fully goth. I want to dress grunge. Basically 90's street kinda. My mom gets mad at my cause she doesn't want me dressing all black, I told her that's not what grunge is. So, I am dressing pretty grunge, but I need ideas on hair styles and makeup for this style.
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Friends:
Ok, so I have a Best Friend, I used to have 2, but one moved away and won't text me, and the other still "acts" like my best friend, but here is the problem. When I do stuff with other people, it offends her, when I don't reply to her text real quick, in her mind, im ignoring her. IT'S ALSO STARTING TO GET ANNOYING CAUSE SHE COPIES ME. She copied my halloween costume, i was gonna be a character off of american horror story. If i don't share my music with her, she says sharing is caring and she walks off.   Now I understand that this might be social and anxiety issues and she needs somebody to cling onto. But I'm just tired of trying. I need advice : (