Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Ex Is Racist

I found out my crush told people that he hates white people just to get a rep and get popular. He wasn’t always like this – he used to be sweet. I thought we had something special – I’m crying right now just thinking about him. I'll never get over Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-19 20:59:13 -0700

Messed up though it was just a crush

talentdancer111
talentdancer111 wrote:
2012-06-18 07:54:16 -0700

hard decision to make but you will make the right one good luck smile smile smile smile smile

stunna101
stunna101 wrote:
2012-06-17 21:24:44 -0700

dat cray

Mαdεlειη ♡
Mαdεlειη ♡ wrote:
2012-06-17 21:06:05 -0700

I had a bf that hated black people .

nickimanjfan90
nickimanjfan90 wrote:
2012-06-17 19:17:47 -0700

It will be okay.....

-Godblessyou

spiceysprinkels
spiceysprinkels wrote:
2012-01-24 17:26:04 -0800

Well,when your dealing with this problem think of all the people he hurt and i guess you would eventualy get over him,or say to youself love doesn't hurt

Do You Pray? Vote!

• Yes, but only when I'm really scared or want something.
  • Yes, I pray all the time.
  • No, I don't believe in God.

Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
Hey buddy. Let's share here that which color of Lip Stick do you prefer.  I prefer Prune color. And you??
reply about 1 hour
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"Bwubbles" wrote:My best friend will NOT stop self harming. She's told about 2 other of our close friends and we all tried to work together to make her stop. She'd just lost her favorite cousin, that's when it all started. We tried to tell her that there's better things to do but she just will NOT stop! I've already told her mom, and there's still no stopping her! I'm just really worried for her and I don't know what else to do!  =( =( Tell you're guidance consular at school. That should help.
Bwubbles
Bwubbles posted in Friends:
I hang out with a bunch of different groups of people.. All of which have drama. And it is NOT fun. They all expect me to choose a side and start making me feel bad so that I would HAVE to pick them. It really doesn't make me feel so good, I don't know what to do. :/
Bwubbles
Bwubbles posted in Friends:
BookwormKat
BookwormKat posted in Friends:
My bestie Lydia's mom, had her when she was 12. Lydia's mom is like the best mom out there. True, Lydia has a hard time not having a dad and having to be real responsible. But Rosalyn is an awesome mom. Don't be so judgy people.