Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Ex Is Racist

I found out my crush told people that he hates white people just to get a rep and get popular. He wasn’t always like this – he used to be sweet. I thought we had something special – I’m crying right now just thinking about him. I'll never get over Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-19 20:59:13 -0700

Messed up though it was just a crush

talentdancer111
talentdancer111 wrote:
2012-06-18 07:54:16 -0700

hard decision to make but you will make the right one good luck smile smile smile smile smile

stunna101
stunna101 wrote:
2012-06-17 21:24:44 -0700

dat cray

Mαdεlειη ♡
Mαdεlειη ♡ wrote:
2012-06-17 21:06:05 -0700

I had a bf that hated black people .

nickimanjfan90
nickimanjfan90 wrote:
2012-06-17 19:17:47 -0700

It will be okay.....

-Godblessyou

spiceysprinkels
spiceysprinkels wrote:
2012-01-24 17:26:04 -0800

Well,when your dealing with this problem think of all the people he hurt and i guess you would eventualy get over him,or say to youself love doesn't hurt

Do You Pray? Vote!

• Yes, but only when I'm really scared or want something.
  • Yes, I pray all the time.
  • No, I don't believe in God.

ginnygator
Ask Joey if he will talk to William for you, to find out what is going on. Say to him "Hey, can you ask William if I went to far with him because if I did tell him that I am sorry, I did not mean to?" That is all of the advice that I can give you for now talk to me if you need anything else.
kidwizkool123
kidwizkool123 posted in Friends:
ya but that isn't quite what I am saying I was just saying that all u really have to do is just be your self to make friends but if you aren't being yourself then they will be thinking that u r someone else and just get the wrong idea!! anyway thx for posting!!
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
Yep, being yourself is very important especially with friends. Though remember you're going to have different attitudes towards different people, and that doesn't mean you're fake.
ginnygator
You should speak to them, say " I heard you when you two had your fight  and I heard every word, I need to know what is happening between you guys". That will let them no that you are worried about them. They will probably say " That is none of your concern" or "We are discussing it". You should then say "I am part of this family to and I deserve to know" or "You two need to talk about it right here then, because I need to know what is happening right now". That is the best advice that I can give you.
kidwizkool123
kidwizkool123 posted in Friends:
exactly thx for saying that!!