Roswell’s Ultra-Grip Tape
For a grip that’s out of this world you have to try Roswell’s Ultra-Grip skateboard grip tape – real skateboard grip tape for your tech decks and fingerboards.
Roswell’s Ultra-Grip was started by one guy who made skateboards out of his own shop – Roswell’s Skateboards. His name is Eric Carstensen and he says “The kids would come to my shop and ask for the scrap grip tape I threw away from making skateboards. So I made up some retail packaging and started selling on eBay. Right now I’m the number one seller on eBay.”
The Ultra-Grip skate tape comes in a variety of cool colors you can choose from when you place an order at Eric’s official website including:
- Neon orange
- Neon yellow
- Neon green
- Neon pink
- Forest green
- Bright green
The latest kind of grip tape Eric’s been selling is Glow In The Dark tape – no problem seeing this stuff at night! And when you go to the website to order you can pick any six sheets in any color or colors you want and Eric will throw in a Glow In The Dark sheet for FREE.
How To Apply Roswell’s Ultra-Grip
- Adult supervision required!
- Peel off the old grip tape from your fingerboard.
- Take a new piece of Roswell’s Ultra-Grip, remove the paper backing, center it over your fingerboard and apply pressure straight down.
- Smooth the Roswell’s Ultra-Grip over the fingerboard.
- Use a razor blade to trim the Roswell’s Ultra-Grip around the fingerboard and lightly sand it for a professional look.