Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: What Should I Wear?

I've been invited to my best (guy) friend's end-of-the-school-year party and I don't know what to wear! There won't be many preppy or super-popular people there, so I doubt it'll be that dressy. Back to Article

Rebeccameganme
Rebeccameganme wrote:
2013-09-06 21:17:27 -0700

The color would depend on the season though

Rebeccameganme
Rebeccameganme wrote:
2013-09-06 21:16:54 -0700

I would say a fancy dress

prettywomanisme
prettywomanisme wrote:
2012-04-24 11:53:25 -0700

I really think that you SHOULD go a LITTLE[just a little nice looking.] I am not saying that what you want to wear isn't pretty. Just try knee cut jeans/kaki, tank top, etc. Flats for shoes would be nice!

2qute4u190

Dont.Let.Me.Drown_1851096 wrote:
2011-07-21 19:08:07 -0700

Wear what you freaking feel comfortable in : D

beautyfeather
beautyfeather wrote:
2011-05-15 04:35:02 -0700

i love fashion but not for maniacs or idiots or nerds or lamos or geeks or wackos or feeble s or flabbiest hahahaha lol Big Grin

kaligirl101
kaligirl101 wrote:
2010-06-02 06:16:42 -0700

this article is amazing, great also it talked about fashion and i liked that.....

Poll

When Do You Wear Sunglasses?

• I wear them year-round.
  • On sunny and cloudy days.
  • Only when it's sunny.
  • Hardly ever.

Let’s face it. Very few of us are models and fewer still have an unlimited amount of cash to spen...

Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Style:
Hi, I'm not really into fashion but I can tell you one thing. You can just dress normally, just the way you like! It doesn't matter whether you're a teenager or not. It's also really important to you feel comfortable in your clothes. Remember, your clothing won't define you! :D
Bonnie2
Bonnie2 posted in Style:
Okay, so my hair isn't the 'best'. I have 'West Indian' Hair (it's naturally curly) and I have to use loads of products to make it nice when I'm straightening my hair. It then dries and all the softness and grease has gone ( :-( ). That's the annoying part. I would like a few nice, easy hairstyles that will look nice with my West Indian hair (that's all spiky and spidery when it's been straightened) even if it's as simple as peeling an orange! Anything would help!
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
I am a teenage girl, so I'm either supposed to dress colorful or just fully goth. I want to dress grunge. Basically 90's street kinda. My mom gets mad at my cause she doesn't want me dressing all black, I told her that's not what grunge is. So, I am dressing pretty grunge, but I need ideas on hair styles and makeup for this style.
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Friends:
Ok, so I have a Best Friend, I used to have 2, but one moved away and won't text me, and the other still "acts" like my best friend, but here is the problem. When I do stuff with other people, it offends her, when I don't reply to her text real quick, in her mind, im ignoring her. IT'S ALSO STARTING TO GET ANNOYING CAUSE SHE COPIES ME. She copied my halloween costume, i was gonna be a character off of american horror story. If i don't share my music with her, she says sharing is caring and she walks off.   Now I understand that this might be social and anxiety issues and she needs somebody to cling onto. But I'm just tired of trying. I need advice : (