Comments

Dear Dish-It: What Should I Wear?

I've been invited to my best (guy) friend's end-of-the-school-year party and I don't know what to wear! There won't be many preppy or super-popular people there, so I doubt it'll be that dressy. Back to Article

Rebeccameganme
Rebeccameganme wrote:
2013-09-06 21:17:27 -0700

The color would depend on the season though

Rebeccameganme
Rebeccameganme wrote:
2013-09-06 21:16:54 -0700

I would say a fancy dress

prettywomanisme
prettywomanisme wrote:
2012-04-24 11:53:25 -0700

I really think that you SHOULD go a LITTLE[just a little nice looking.] I am not saying that what you want to wear isn't pretty. Just try knee cut jeans/kaki, tank top, etc. Flats for shoes would be nice!

2qute4u190

Dont.Let.Me.Drown_1851096 wrote:
2011-07-21 19:08:07 -0700

Wear what you freaking feel comfortable in : D

beautyfeather
beautyfeather wrote:
2011-05-15 04:35:02 -0700

i love fashion but not for maniacs or idiots or nerds or lamos or geeks or wackos or feeble s or flabbiest hahahaha lol Big Grin

kaligirl101
kaligirl101 wrote:
2010-06-02 06:16:42 -0700

this article is amazing, great also it talked about fashion and i liked that.....

Poll

When Do You Wear Sunglasses?

• I wear them year-round.
  • On sunny and cloudy days.
  • Only when it's sunny.