Comments

Dear Dish-It: What Should I Wear?

I've been invited to my best (guy) friend's end-of-the-school-year party and I don't know what to wear! There won't be many preppy or super-popular people there, so I doubt it'll be that dressy. Back to Article

Rebeccameganme
Rebeccameganme wrote:
2013-09-06 21:17:27 -0700

The color would depend on the season though

Rebeccameganme
Rebeccameganme wrote:
2013-09-06 21:16:54 -0700

I would say a fancy dress

prettywomanisme
prettywomanisme wrote:
2012-04-24 11:53:25 -0700

I really think that you SHOULD go a LITTLE[just a little nice looking.] I am not saying that what you want to wear isn't pretty. Just try knee cut jeans/kaki, tank top, etc. Flats for shoes would be nice!

2qute4u190

Dont.Let.Me.Drown_1851096 wrote:
2011-07-21 19:08:07 -0700

Wear what you freaking feel comfortable in : D

beautyfeather
beautyfeather wrote:
2011-05-15 04:35:02 -0700

i love fashion but not for maniacs or idiots or nerds or lamos or geeks or wackos or feeble s or flabbiest hahahaha lol Big Grin

kaligirl101
kaligirl101 wrote:
2010-06-02 06:16:42 -0700

this article is amazing, great also it talked about fashion and i liked that.....

Poll

When Do You Wear Sunglasses?

• I wear them year-round.
  • On sunny and cloudy days.
  • Only when it's sunny.
  • Hardly ever.

Let’s face it. Very few of us are models and fewer still have an unlimited amount of cash to spen...

Alsina
Alsina posted in Family Issues:
Yes you're totally right It is a life changing decision. I mean I am going to try and talk with her about it but then again she is 23 an adult so she's at that age that she can make her own choices in life, whether its good or bad. Um but yeah I will definitely tell her how I feel about it. I really don't want to lose her to the gang life, kinda feels like I already am but I'm hoping she'll understand my decision. Thanks.
Alsina
Alsina posted in Family Issues:
Well she's already officially a member. I'll try and talk to her about it though, I kinda know why she joined, because she likes the excitement of it, the money and the sense of family. I already feel like I am going to lose her to the gang life.
Thranduil
That is the type of decision capable of changing your life. However, if you don't want to be part of it (And I highly recommend not engaging in that sort of lifestyle), then as hugebear said, you should sit your sister down and explain to her why you do not want to be part of a gang and maybe since you're afraid to lose her, explain that just because you want no part in it does not mean you want to lose her as well.
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
Me advices is talk to her.  Tell her exactly what your feeling and you doesnt want to join and ask her why she is joining.  Tell her why you think she shouldnt and also add that you feels that you will lose her if she does.
Alsina
Alsina posted in Family Issues:
So my big sister just recently told me she was in a gang, I kinda already figured she was but I never asked. I don't really know how to feel about it. She's like my best friend, I can come to her for anything and I'd do anything for her! Anyways she asked me if I wanted to join the family, I haven't really given her an answer yet, and she keeps trying to pull one out of me so I jokingly asked what gang she was in and she told me she was a crip.Telling me that she and her boys will have my back and stuff... I don't want to lose her if i say no but I also don't want to be in a gang.  =(