Comments

Dear Dish-It: What Should I Wear?

I've been invited to my best (guy) friend's end-of-the-school-year party and I don't know what to wear! There won't be many preppy or super-popular people there, so I doubt it'll be that dressy. Back to Article

Rebeccameganme
Rebeccameganme wrote:
2013-09-06 21:17:27 -0700

The color would depend on the season though

Rebeccameganme
Rebeccameganme wrote:
2013-09-06 21:16:54 -0700

I would say a fancy dress

prettywomanisme
prettywomanisme wrote:
2012-04-24 11:53:25 -0700

I really think that you SHOULD go a LITTLE[just a little nice looking.] I am not saying that what you want to wear isn't pretty. Just try knee cut jeans/kaki, tank top, etc. Flats for shoes would be nice!

2qute4u190

Dont.Let.Me.Drown_1851096 wrote:
2011-07-21 19:08:07 -0700

Wear what you freaking feel comfortable in : D

beautyfeather
beautyfeather wrote:
2011-05-15 04:35:02 -0700

i love fashion but not for maniacs or idiots or nerds or lamos or geeks or wackos or feeble s or flabbiest hahahaha lol Big Grin

kaligirl101
kaligirl101 wrote:
2010-06-02 06:16:42 -0700

this article is amazing, great also it talked about fashion and i liked that.....

Poll

When Do You Wear Sunglasses?

• I wear them year-round.
  • On sunny and cloudy days.
  • Only when it's sunny.
  • Hardly ever.

Let’s face it. Very few of us are models and fewer still have an unlimited amount of cash to spen...

Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Family Issues:
"Charulata" wrote:What the hell. :p It's your fault that you're connected with this #####. I support your parents. I'm sorry, but that's really judgemental. It's who she is and we ought to respect her. And anyway, there is nothing wrong with her liking girls more than she likes boys. In fact, she might even be going through an awkward adolescent phase where she doesn't exactly know who she prefers more.  Also, I think her parents will learn to accept the fact and all of them will be able to move on.
Charulata
Charulata posted in Friends:
What the Hell is your friend. A girl is pregnant without 18th? Yuck!
Charulata
Charulata
It's quite rare case. If you feel lonely , then you should read a book or you need a clam and quite friend who is good to you. You should take your principal / Headmistress permission and you should go to a clam place which is either Snowy or full of nature. You need 7-8 hours good sleep with healthy foods & you should talk with your friends patiently. Never feel lonely , Your friends are always with you. Carry on your treatment.
keyona2cute