-
x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends ff8c072dd79a91c1300f032d674241a8d64367100ffb1f25fa3f9bec4a05319f
Kidzworld Logo

I Spy A To Z Review

I Spy A To Z Review - Reviewed by Kidzworld on Jun 16, 2009
( Rating: 5 Star Rating)

I Spy A To Z is a book of picture riddles. This is a cool book for any kid out there who likes riddles and puzzles and using their brains to figure things out.

I Spy A To Z is a book of picture riddles by Jean Marzallo, with photos by Walter Wick. This is a cool book for any kid out there who likes riddles and puzzles and using their brains to figure things out.


The riddles in the book are easy to read and paired up with 46 object-filled photographs. Yes, it’s an alphabet book, but not just any alphabet book. Read on to find out more!


Kid Approved

We all know we should read more books. Pretty much everyone’s parents are always hounding them to put down the remote control or video controller and pick up a book. Well, it may not always seem like the most fun option around, but reading is actually a great way to pass the time – especially when the book you’re reading totally sucks you in!


That’s what I Spy A To Z does – it totally sucks you in. Not only that, it will also stretch your imagination, expand you vocabulary and teach you tons of stuff your parents probably don’t even know about (and then you can turn around and teach your mom and dad a thing or two!).


As soon as you open this book to the first page, you’ll be on the hunt for hidden baseballs, letters and lots more. I Spy A To Z is also great for all you big brothers and sisters, as well as all the babysitters out there. It’s fun to spend time with a kid who’s younger than you and looks up to you when you can teach him or her how to identify pictures he or she is probably already familiar with, as well as learn about some new objects along the way.


The only downside of this book, as we see it, is once you pick it up you’ll likely stay up way past your bedtime searching out all the hidden objects among the pages. Now that’s what we call a great reason to stay up late!


I Spy A To Z Rating:5


More Great KW Reads:

  • Wolves In The Walls
  • Schooled
  • Monsoon Summer
  • Vampire Mountain
  • 0 Comments

    Related Stories

    F1017160383421

    What's Your Kinda Search? Vote!

    • I spend hours looking for music info.
    • I surf for free online games.
    • I look for homework help.
    • I look up stuff on my fave actor or band.

    General In The Forums

    jordand08
    jordand08 posted in Say Anything:
    Please stay on topic, if you have any more concerns you can comment either myself or kirsten. 
    reply about 2 hours
    jordand08
    jordand08 posted in Say Anything:
    "AlphaT" wrote: "jordand08" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote:Oh wow, a genuine trigger warning. Did the memes teach you nothing? First off, an actual warning. Take no action based on what you've read here without first consulting a mental health professional. Now, I have a lot of experience in mental illness. I have ADHD(Pre-DSMV), an anxiety disorder, and I've tested significant for bipolar (Pre-DSMV). My best advise is to find a therapist that you personally connect with. It's not about being comfortable, because a good therapist will challenge your thoughts, but you need to be able to accept those challenges. And to do that, you'll need a therapist that you mesh with. Aside from that, good medication can go a long way to helping you live with your mental issues. However, this isn't true for everyone, and it should be handled by a medical professional.  I'm sorry I found your comment rude. This post is not just about mental illnesses, and mental health is a universal thing that requires you to take care of yourself because you can't always see professionals because their isn't always easy access to them. Which is all clearly stated in the post. If you say something again on this post that's rude it will be reported I'm not sure what you mean by "rude". I mean, you found what I said to be rude, but you gave no reason why. If I don't know how to accommodate for your standards of rudeness, I feel like I'm doomed to repeat my trespass.  So, how exactly was I being rude? Your very first sentence. Yes its suppose  to be saracastic, but not everything has to be answered with as a joke, because some people take offense to it.
    reply about 2 hours
    AlphaT
    AlphaT posted in Say Anything:
    "jordand08" wrote:"AlphaT" wrote:Oh wow, a genuine trigger warning. Did the memes teach you nothing? First off, an actual warning. Take no action based on what you've read here without first consulting a mental health professional. Now, I have a lot of experience in mental illness. I have ADHD(Pre-DSMV), an anxiety disorder, and I've tested significant for bipolar (Pre-DSMV). My best advise is to find a therapist that you personally connect with. It's not about being comfortable, because a good therapist will challenge your thoughts, but you need to be able to accept those challenges. And to do that, you'll need a therapist that you mesh with. Aside from that, good medication can go a long way to helping you live with your mental issues. However, this isn't true for everyone, and it should be handled by a medical professional.  I'm sorry I found your comment rude. This post is not just about mental illnesses, and mental health is a universal thing that requires you to take care of yourself because you can't always see professionals because their isn't always easy access to them. Which is all clearly stated in the post. If you say something again on this post that's rude it will be reported I'm not sure what you mean by "rude". I mean, you found what I said to be rude, but you gave no reason why. If I don't know how to accommodate for your standards of rudeness, I feel like I'm doomed to repeat my trespass.  So, how exactly was I being rude? 
    reply about 2 hours
    Kirsteeeeen
    thanks for posting this Kristen. I think that it is a tough subject to talk about with other people and honestly I think it's good to talk about it in a moderate amount. Now that more pepole are being diagnosed with learning differences or some sort of other mental health disorder, I think that talking about it and informing people will only make it easier for people to feel less awkward or the odd man out. That's how I found about that I am not the only person in the room who has ADD. I'm more willing to come out and talk to people and discribe what I have to go through on a daily basis to raise awareness. School will always be hard for me so I look at my strengths to help push me forward in life.  Thank you for sharing! First of all I'd like to say I admire your bravery and I hope that things continue to improve. :) I agree, talking about it in a moderate amount is useful, as is reminding ourselves that mental health starts anybody, and that coping strategies and learning to love yourself are important no matter what, inside AND outside of a situation that would require therapy. It's also definitely helpful to know you're not the only one. And that there are so many successful people who have battled the same battles and still came out on top. Again, thank you. :)
    reply about 3 hours
    jordand08
    jordand08 posted in Say Anything:
    Oh wow, a genuine trigger warning. Did the memes teach you nothing?  First off, an actual warning. Take no action based on what you've read here without first consulting a mental health professional.  Now, I have a lot of experience in mental illness. I have ADHD(Pre-DSMV), an anxiety disorder, and I've tested significant for bipolar (Pre-DSMV).  My best advise is to find a therapist that you personally connect with. It's not about being comfortable, because a good therapist will challenge your thoughts, but you need to be able to accept those challenges. And to do that, you'll need a therapist that you mesh with.  Aside from that, good medication can go a long way to helping you live with your mental issues. However, this isn't true for everyone, and it should be handled by a medical professional.  I'm sorry I found your comment rude. This post is not just about mental illnesses, and mental health is a universal thing that requires you to take care of yourself because you can't always see professionals because their isn't always easy access to them. Which is all clearly stated in the post. If you say something again on this post that's rude it will be reported
    reply about 3 hours