Comments

Top 10 Spring Break Activities

Spring Break means you get a week off school to do whatever you want! If you're at a loss for ideas about what to do, then check out our Top 10 Things to Do on Spring Break. Back to Article

Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf wrote:
2014-01-08 16:42:37 -0800

I will be on here and Animal Jam all spring break

Kyra2020
Kyra2020 wrote:
2013-03-18 15:35:55 -0700

We get like 4 days off of spring break...
Not so much! :P

Its_Natalie(;
Its_Natalie(; wrote:
2013-03-18 15:26:32 -0700

I Have Spring Break Next Week I'm So Excited c;

NickMerico
NickMerico wrote:
2013-03-18 15:21:25 -0700

U Wanna know WHAT I DO for spring break?
SIT ON MAH COUCH
AND..
Swag. XD

aroub
aroub wrote:
2013-03-18 15:21:21 -0700

we dont get this spring break either..:P

Miss_Naterbugs
Miss_Naterbugs wrote:
2013-03-18 15:18:45 -0700

We don't have spring break

-CamrynT-
-CamrynT- wrote:
2013-03-18 15:16:28 -0700

I'm finally on spring break next week. ;D

Teena 25
Teena 25 wrote:
2012-05-24 13:23:01 -0700

I need summer break idieas :b

TheBaddTypee;-)
TheBaddTypee;-) wrote:
2012-04-22 08:53:39 -0700

I Wouldd Do Alot Of Stuff 4 spring break!! I WOULD let mi wild party sidee comee out ! #PartyyGurl!

quandra*bhadd_2021551
quandra*bhadd_2021551 wrote:
2012-04-22 06:30:52 -0700

I Wouuld Go Too Thee Pool, Then A Gamee Party, Then A Sleep Over In Onee Daee !!..

Poll

Fave Spring Break Activity?

• I like to go skiing.
  • I spend the whole week in front of the TV.
  • I cruise the mall for cute guys/girls with my friends.
  • I catch up on my ZZZs.

Micro_kitchen micro
Spring break is almost here and that means fun in the sun, and lots of good treats!
Micro_disneyland-micro
Disneyland is celebrating its 50th anniversary with a parade of dreams, fireworks, amazing rides ...
Spring break isn't just time off from school to go to Disneyland or visit grandparents. Or time t...

Random in the forums

Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"Taidoku" wrote:it's wrong because society made it wrong how authoritarian
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in General:
the junior mods and other debaters/regular forum posters
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"kingofdisaster_" wrote:I think they do. I feel like if I say they don't, they'll attack me. Well. They haven't attacked me yet.
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: Ghosts require more explanation than they provide answers Elaborate? Are you saying that they require more effort than they can give back, or that they hold more mystery than knowledge? There's some phenomena that goes unexplained. But that's the important part, we don't have an explanation. By using ghosts as a solution, we are making unexplained assumptions, you're just displacing your lack of explanation onto the ghost, rather than the event itself. And that's the other part, I haven't heard any physics based woo-free explanation for a disembodied intelligence that lacks a physical body but manages to interact with the physical world. So, for me it's basic Occam's razor. The more complicated answer could be true, but until we have evidence to support the assumptions made it's best to go with the simpler hypotheses that operate within the framework we already have.      First off, I do not believe in ghosts. But, why does this entity have to be intelligent? Why can't be some type of unknown energetic remnant of a past life that's being harbored in a given location? Also, how is nothing simpler than a hypothesis? Admitting to not having an explanation is not a bad thing, especially when you don't have one. There's nothing wrong with saying you haven't been convinced of any particular hypothesis so far, and therefore it remains unexplained to you. You aren't saying it was nothing, you're saying you don't know what it was.  How would we measure this remnant energy of a past life? How many joules should we expect to see? The reason we presume cognizance is because people asserting hypotheses about ghosts often assume that these spirits interact with the world and possess some understanding of cause and effect.
ChickenGoPowPow