Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Top 10 Spring Break Activities

Spring Break means you get a week off school to do whatever you want! If you're at a loss for ideas about what to do, then check out our Top 10 Things to Do on Spring Break. Back to Article

Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf wrote:
2014-01-08 16:42:37 -0800

I will be on here and Animal Jam all spring break

Kyra2020
Kyra2020 wrote:
2013-03-18 15:35:55 -0700

We get like 4 days off of spring break...
Not so much! :P

Its_Natalie(;
Its_Natalie(; wrote:
2013-03-18 15:26:32 -0700

I Have Spring Break Next Week I'm So Excited c;

NickMerico_2330369
NickMerico_2330369 wrote:
2013-03-18 15:21:25 -0700

U Wanna know WHAT I DO for spring break?
SIT ON MAH COUCH
AND..
Swag. XD

aroub
aroub wrote:
2013-03-18 15:21:21 -0700

we dont get this spring break either..:P

Miss_Naterbugs
Miss_Naterbugs wrote:
2013-03-18 15:18:45 -0700

We don't have spring break

-CamrynT-
-CamrynT- wrote:
2013-03-18 15:16:28 -0700

I'm finally on spring break next week. ;D

Teena 25
Teena 25 wrote:
2012-05-24 13:23:01 -0700

I need summer break idieas :b

TheBaddTypee;-)
TheBaddTypee;-) wrote:
2012-04-22 08:53:39 -0700

I Wouldd Do Alot Of Stuff 4 spring break!! I WOULD let mi wild party sidee comee out ! #PartyyGurl!

quandra*bhadd_2021551
quandra*bhadd_2021551 wrote:
2012-04-22 06:30:52 -0700

I Wouuld Go Too Thee Pool, Then A Gamee Party, Then A Sleep Over In Onee Daee !!..

Poll

Fave Spring Break Activity?

• I like to go skiing.
  • I spend the whole week in front of the TV.
  • I cruise the mall for cute guys/girls with my friends.
  • I catch up on my ZZZs.

Micro_kitchen micro
Spring break is almost here and that means fun in the sun, and lots of good treats!
Micro_disneyland-micro
Disneyland is celebrating its 50th anniversary with a parade of dreams, fireworks, amazing rides ...
Spring break isn't just time off from school to go to Disneyland or visit grandparents. Or time t...

Random in the forums

jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.                                                         -Children of Dune (Dune series),By Frank Herbert
jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
(feat. Wiz Khalifa)   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   Yeah, I, I know it's hard to remember, The people we used to be... It's even harder to picture, That you're not here next to me.   You say it's too late to make it, But is it too late to try? And in our time that you wasted All of our bridges burned down   I've wasted my nights, You turned out the lights Now I'm paralyzed, Still stuck in that time, When we called it love, But even the sun sets in paradise   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   If "Happy Ever After" did exist, I would still be holding you like this [Video:] All those fairy tales are full of #### [Album:] All those fairy tales are full of it. [Video:] One more ####### love song, I'll be sick. [Album:] One more stupid love song, I'll be sick   Oh, you turned your back on tomorrow 'Cause you forgot yesterday. I gave you my love to borrow, But you just gave it away.   You can't expect me to be fine, I don't expect you to care I know I've said it before, But all of our bridges burned down   I've wasted my nights, You turned out the lights Now I'm paralyzed, Still stuck in that time, When we called it love, But even the sun sets in paradise   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   If "Happy Ever After" did exist, I would still be holding you like this [Video:] All those fairy tales are full of #### [Album:] All those fairy tales are full of it. [Video:] One more ####### love song, I'll be sick. [Album:] One more stupid love song, I'll be sick Now I'm at a payphone   [Clean radio version verse:] Yeah, Yeah, Now baby don't hang up, So I can tell you what you need to know, Baby I'm begging you just please don't go, So I can tell you what you need to know   [Explicit version verse (Wiz Khalifa):] Man, #### that #### I'll be out spending all this money While you're sitting round wondering Why it wasn't you who came up from nothing, Made it from the bottom Now when you see me I'm stunning, And all of my cars start with a push of a button   Telling me the chances I blew up Or whatever you call it, Switch the number to my phone So you never could call it, Don't need my name on my shirt, You can tell it I'm ballin.   Swish, what a shame could have got picked Had a really good game but you missed your last shot So you talk about who you see at the top Or what you could have saw but sad to say it's over for. Phantom pulled up valet open doors Wiz like go away, got what you was looking for Now it's me who they want, so you can go and take That little piece of #### with you.   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   If "Happy Ever After" did exist, I would still be holding you like this [Video:] All those fairy tales are full of #### [Album:] All those fairy tales are full of it. [Video:] One more ####### love song, I'll be sick. [Album:] One more stupid love song, I'll be sick Now I'm at a payphone...
jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
Find ways to figure out.
reply about 1 hour
phoenix_Esha123
NocturnaL
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl posted in General:
Eto, I really like them all, and Miku, of course. But I would probably have to say Aoki Lapis and Luka? I like several songs, but "Blind Astronaut," "Rolling Girl," and "Electric Angel" are some.