Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dead Bodies - Fact or Fiction?

Most people are buried in a cemetery when they die but not these guys. They went to extremes. Find out what these men did with their bodies after death and tell us if you believe it or not. Back to Article

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2013-12-31 15:39:58 -0800

bring them back to life and their be zombies

msprettymama

joycelyn2002 wrote:
2013-01-25 00:22:37 -0800

kind of freaky

giantsjetsmets
giantsjetsmets wrote:
2013-01-24 07:04:08 -0800

I think the Walt Disney coming back would be kinda cool

ULTRA pizza12
ULTRA pizza12 wrote:
2013-01-24 04:43:47 -0800

I wonder if walt disney will acctually be brought back someday. That would be kind of cool. Confused

Gupi1999
Gupi1999 wrote:
2013-01-23 23:50:04 -0800

We have the Honere's book, so thats true. Disney is also true because it says so in a book on disney that we have but the ither I dunno

izzy09

cright2 wrote:
2012-04-17 18:58:32 -0700

Cool!

angelwing
angelwing wrote:
2012-04-17 05:46:17 -0700

This is true it showed on the news and CCN

AnnaDango_2090115
AnnaDango_2090115 wrote:
2012-04-16 19:11:37 -0700

The Jeremy Bentham thing isn't true. It's his skeleton under clothes and a wax head, not his whole body!

11arceus11
11arceus11 wrote:
2012-04-16 18:00:46 -0700

omg thats gay they acuwly put that on kw

Mr.Historian
Mr.Historian wrote:
2012-04-16 18:00:12 -0700

well whether there true or not there still a bit disgusting not so much walt disney but Honoore or however u spell his name.

BurnedMarshmallow
BurnedMarshmallow wrote:
2012-04-16 17:58:03 -0700

Lol wow

111emma111♥
111emma111♥ wrote:
2012-04-16 17:57:08 -0700

Im
Dead XD

Mrz.R3jectz
Mrz.R3jectz wrote:
2012-04-16 17:55:51 -0700

ewwwwwwwwwwwwww

Believe It or Not? Vote!

• None of these guys really did that with their body.
  • All of these stories are true.
  • Some of them are true.
  • I don't know.

Random in the forums

shae508
Twisted visions. Dirty lies. No one knows the truth. That lies deep inside. The pain you hide. All day and night. It burns you. Hurts you.  Slowly, Killing you. You hide it best you can. Smile and say it's okay. But really. It's another lie. Another smudge. Inside your mind. You smile though. Keeping hope. But every day. Second by second. It goes away. And at night. There is only despair. Tearing out your hair. You scream at yourself. Why?! Why are you this way?! But when morning comes. You will wash away. All the tears. And all the pain. The lies are dirty. But the truth is dirtier.
reply 1 minute
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "Aleisha14" wrote: No your not understanding my point, this is a response to a reply i got, i believe in the death penalty being brought to Scotland as people pay taxes which increase so we can keep killers in our country, wouldn't it be better to give them the same fate as they forced onto an innocent person. In my opinion the death penalty should be brought to my country  Studies show that it costs more to execute prisoners than it does to imprison them for life. It does not save money to kill prisoners, but even if it did, are we really going to reduce the value of a human life to that level? Something we cut to save tax money?  If you want to sink to the level of the killer, sure, or we could take the high road and lead by example by not killing people.   The fraughtness....
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"Aleisha14" wrote:No your not understanding my point, this is a response to a reply i got, i believe in the death penalty being brought to Scotland as people pay taxes which increase so we can keep killers in our country, wouldn't it be better to give them the same fate as they forced onto an innocent person.In my opinion the death penalty should be brought to my country  Studies show that it costs more to execute prisoners than it does to imprison them for life. It does not save money to kill prisoners, but even if it did, are we really going to reduce the value of a human life to that level? Something we cut to save tax money?  If you want to sink to the level of the killer, sure, or we could take the high road and lead by example by not killing people.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Aleisha14" wrote: No your not understanding my point, this is a response to a reply i got, i believe in the death penalty being brought to Scotland as people pay taxes which increase so we can keep killers in our country, wouldn't it be better to give them the same fate as they forced onto an innocent person. In my opinion the death penalty should be brought to my country  What makes a murderer any more deserving of death on the basis of taxes...than anyone else in prison? I mean your point is fraught with worse problems, but I'm hoping this can be the most relatable.
reply about 1 hour