Comments

Dear Dish-It: We Fight All The Time

I have this boyfriend that I've been dating since about February. We clicked since Day 1! He says that he is in love whif me and how he wants to spend the rest of his life whif me and I feel the same way, but we are ALWAYS, no matter what, somehow in an A Back to Article

Kahalisia
Kahalisia wrote:
2014-01-01 18:01:14 -0800

fussing all the time is not a good relationship and gee your only 12?

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-12-01 12:01:12 -0800

they look like siblings

brendaluvroc
brendaluvroc wrote:
2013-12-01 09:50:02 -0800

i thinks he wants u more

ladywolves35
ladywolves35 wrote:
2013-01-04 16:47:54 -0800

IF YOU TRULY LOVE EACH OTHER, YOU WILL ARGUE BUT WILL TRUST THAT HE WONT GO OFF AND CHEAT ON YOU. BABYMADDY!

Lil sham
Lil sham wrote:
2012-12-30 23:42:50 -0800

Well it's kinda stupid to quarrel wit somone u luv bt sometimes it minz u luv dem

Lil sham
Lil sham wrote:
2012-12-30 23:42:24 -0800

Well it's kinda stupid to quarrel wit somone u luv bt sometimes

babbymaddy
babbymaddy wrote:
2012-12-28 13:10:29 -0800

You dont argu if your realy in love and you realy realy care about someone you dont have to argu Indifferent

BabiiGirlShae
BabiiGirlShae wrote:
2012-12-28 12:11:53 -0800

I hate arguin wit someone I care about

- southside;♥
- southside;♥ wrote:
2012-12-28 12:04:42 -0800

Samee Waay With Me & Mineee; All Youu Gotta Do Is Taalk It Out , It'ss Not The Ennd Of Thee World-

Obey_Talazia
Obey_Talazia wrote:
2012-12-28 11:34:51 -0800

wow me and my bf just was agruin but we always makeup it's just the nature of life i guess

Ayoo'Ken
Ayoo'Ken wrote:
2012-12-28 11:32:29 -0800

Me nd my bf have our ups and dwns but we try to work it out and we do...just work it out have a heart to heart convo with your girl or boy

Awkward Teens! xD
Awkward Teens! xD wrote:
2012-12-28 11:26:47 -0800

If I were this girl i would have already broken up with him

Never-Shout-Alexa!
Never-Shout-Alexa! wrote:
2012-12-28 11:23:17 -0800

Im going to have to break up too :\

dolphinsrkewl10
dolphinsrkewl10 wrote:
2012-08-02 18:06:47 -0700

u should prob break up, while u 2 rn't 2 attached.... its prob 4 the best

Kenya weezzy baby
Kenya weezzy baby wrote:
2012-07-22 09:19:31 -0700

The sounds like me and my bf bout we dnt fight or agure

kourtyboo381
kourtyboo381 wrote:
2012-06-24 15:44:42 -0700

she does but he wasnt the right one 4 her

TrueDaisy
TrueDaisy wrote:
2012-06-24 15:42:02 -0700

obviously doesn't deserve ur love

TrueDaisy
TrueDaisy wrote:
2012-06-24 15:41:29 -0700

someone that doesn't care about how he's making you feel

TrueDaisy
TrueDaisy wrote:
2012-06-24 15:41:26 -0700

someone that doesn't care about how he's making you feel

kourtyboo381
kourtyboo381 wrote:
2012-06-24 15:32:34 -0700

JUST LEAVE HIM AND U WILL FIND A BETTER MAN. DO IT BEFORE IT GETS TOO PHSICAL

Fight_poll

Does fighting all the time mean you're in a good relationship?

• Yes: It's natural to fight with other people a lot, even your boyfriend or girlfriend.
  • No: Healthy relationships means you work things out together, not get angry at each other all the time.
  • Maybe: Fighting a lot doesn't necessarily mean your relationship is bad or over, it just means you need to get some help or advice
  • I don't know

OnceUponAtime143
My "best friend" for two years told me she wasn't coming to my birthday party because she had plans. I told her when the party was 2 months ago and she OK. Now its 4 days away and she says she isn't going because she has plans with her boyfriend. She is my best friend! Shes like my sister! and to know that she picked her boyfriend over me hurts. She is the worst friend ever! What do I do?
reply about 1 hour
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"animefreakXD" wrote: "american_brit" wrote: "animefreakXD" wrote: guys are the bomb! They're my best friends! I can talk to them like a normal person, but more because you don't have to worry about them gossiping! :D Haha XD You haven't seen some of the guys at my school...  Really, you should just be yourself. Don't try too hard thinking about the right things to say and the right way to act.  That's when you fumble and mess up. Be natural! Be yourself! And relax! You might blush a bit or feel embarrassed, but that is OKAY. I promise you'll survive.  Yeah, guys can be confusing, but they're human too! :) Wow. Shocker, right? :P Talk to them as you would anybody else ^-^
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"amethystdances" wrote: I know, but its embarrassing. -sigh- That it is, but you'll be okay. If you don't know what to say, sometimes it's best to not say anything at all, you know? We don't all have the same personalities. We're not all amazing conversationalists (I'm talking about you Lex! Thanks by the way. We can always find something to talk about ^-^)  -and no one can expect from us. I'll say it again, be yourself. That's all anyone can ask of you -and if they don't like that... too bad! You deserve nothing more than friends (and possibly a friend? * wink wink * Sorry!!! ) who accept you just the way you are -and love for it.
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Friends:
It might sound condescending, but I really don't mean it that way. Just talk to them like an ordinary person.
animefreakXD
animefreakXD posted in Friends:
"american_brit" wrote: "animefreakXD" wrote: guys are the bomb! They're my best friends! I can talk to them like a normal person, but more because you don't have to worry about them gossiping! :D Haha XD You haven't seen some of the guys at my school...  Really, you should just be yourself. Don't try too hard thinking about the right things to say and the right way to act.  That's when you fumble and mess up. Be natural! Be yourself! And relax! You might blush a bit or feel embarrassed, but that is OKAY. I promise you'll survive.  Yeah, guys can be confusing be they're human too! :)