Comments

Dear Dish-It: How Do I Let Him Know I Like Him?

I'm in middle school and I've fallen for a guy who's four years older than me. ... I'm really confused, and I don't know if I should risk telling him or making a move because I don't know how the outcome will turn out. Back to Article

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-04-16 17:09:49 -0700

you gotta ease up them arms and be a man i dnt reallly care what people think because iv heard it everyday and im use to it

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-04-16 17:07:55 -0700

dude its easy for guys just say you dont care because soon your gonna go through acne which i have a few around my face and forhead

kelsey35
kelsey35 wrote:
2014-04-16 17:05:58 -0700

im scared to tell him how i feel

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-04-16 17:03:08 -0700

when girls find out who i am they will beg me to date them

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-04-16 17:02:52 -0700

2 years ago every girl asked me out and now many people dnt care nomore but they dont know who i am

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-03-21 09:01:48 -0700

Im too much of a chicken to tell my crush hehe ^_*

sky_yolo_swag121
sky_yolo_swag121 wrote:
2014-01-03 01:06:34 -0800

Indifferent i have a crush i really really like him but i know he'll never go out with meh cuz he likes meh bff :\

emeraldgolden
emeraldgolden wrote:
2014-01-03 00:51:14 -0800

My crush asked me out smile

Crush_poll

Should You Make A Move On Your Crush?

• YES: If you don't it may not ever happen!
  • No: If it's meant to be you won't have to do anything to make it happen
  • Maybe: It depends on how sure you are your crush likes you back
  • Dunno: I've never had a crush on anyone before

My mom told me I can't talk to my crush anymore! I just told her about some bad choices he made, ...

Cataclysm_Destruct
I'd also shift the blame onto the parents. It's disgusting and appalling to know that parents don't care about their own child's wellbeing.
katieee123_
katieee123_ posted in Friends:
"Charulata" wrote: "katieee123_" wrote: I'm not going to judge her, it was most likely her parents fault. Poor girl. I'm sorry , But I don't think it's her parents fault. Her parents didn't tell her do anything with anyone , She did. Her parents isn't involved in this case!!  She's 13. Kids that age base some of their decisions off of what their parents say. Her parents should have told her what's right and what's wrong, which they most likely didn't do since apparently they didn't care.
SpecialProblem
SpecialProblem posted in Friends:
how are you helping me at all :/
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Style:
A red tee and three fourths.
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
"9bella" wrote:You could invite another friend to walk with you guys. thanks for the comment