Comments

Dear Dish-It: How Do I Let Him Know I Like Him?

I'm in middle school and I've fallen for a guy who's four years older than me. ... I'm really confused, and I don't know if I should risk telling him or making a move because I don't know how the outcome will turn out. Back to Article

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-04-16 17:09:49 -0700

you gotta ease up them arms and be a man i dnt reallly care what people think because iv heard it everyday and im use to it

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-04-16 17:07:55 -0700

dude its easy for guys just say you dont care because soon your gonna go through acne which i have a few around my face and forhead

kelsey35
kelsey35 wrote:
2014-04-16 17:05:58 -0700

im scared to tell him how i feel

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-04-16 17:03:08 -0700

when girls find out who i am they will beg me to date them

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-04-16 17:02:52 -0700

2 years ago every girl asked me out and now many people dnt care nomore but they dont know who i am

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-03-21 09:01:48 -0700

Im too much of a chicken to tell my crush hehe ^_*

sky_yolo_swag121
sky_yolo_swag121 wrote:
2014-01-03 01:06:34 -0800

Indifferent i have a crush i really really like him but i know he'll never go out with meh cuz he likes meh bff :\

emeraldgolden
emeraldgolden wrote:
2014-01-03 00:51:14 -0800

My crush asked me out smile

Crush_poll

Should You Make A Move On Your Crush?

• YES: If you don't it may not ever happen!
  • No: If it's meant to be you won't have to do anything to make it happen
  • Maybe: It depends on how sure you are your crush likes you back
  • Dunno: I've never had a crush on anyone before

My mom told me I can't talk to my crush anymore! I just told her about some bad choices he made, ...

jayceeb
jayceeb posted in Style:
What u mean
jayceeb
jayceeb posted in Style:
I know right that what I would say :)
djswaggie1
djswaggie1 posted in Style:
Work hard u go hard
Not_So_Perfect_
Not_So_Perfect_ posted in Style:
LIPSTICK! I Wear Lipstick Anyway hah!
ginnygator
ginnygator posted in Friends:
If friends don't treat you  right  They are not your friends. Say that you do not like what has been happening and let them down easy by saying " Hey, look they way that you guys has been treating me has not been great and I do not mean to hurt your feelings but I don't really want to be friends If this will continue. If you stop doing ( whatever they are doing ) Then we can be friends, I am sorry" They probably wont think you are serious so they might keep doing it so then you say "We cant be friends because you kept doing this so Bye".