Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It: How Do I Let Him Know I Like Him?

I'm in middle school and I've fallen for a guy who's four years older than me. ... I'm really confused, and I don't know if I should risk telling him or making a move because I don't know how the outcome will turn out. Back to Article

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-04-16 17:09:49 -0700

you gotta ease up them arms and be a man i dnt reallly care what people think because iv heard it everyday and im use to it

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-04-16 17:07:55 -0700

dude its easy for guys just say you dont care because soon your gonna go through acne which i have a few around my face and forhead

kelsey35_2663185
kelsey35_2663185 wrote:
2014-04-16 17:05:58 -0700

im scared to tell him how i feel

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-04-16 17:03:08 -0700

when girls find out who i am they will beg me to date them

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-04-16 17:02:52 -0700

2 years ago every girl asked me out and now many people dnt care nomore but they dont know who i am

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-03-21 09:01:48 -0700

Im too much of a chicken to tell my crush hehe ^_*

sky_yolo_swag121
sky_yolo_swag121 wrote:
2014-01-03 01:06:34 -0800

Indifferent i have a crush i really really like him but i know he'll never go out with meh cuz he likes meh bff :\

emeraldgolden
emeraldgolden wrote:
2014-01-03 00:51:14 -0800

My crush asked me out smile

Crush_poll

Should You Make A Move On Your Crush?

• YES: If you don't it may not ever happen!
  • No: If it's meant to be you won't have to do anything to make it happen
  • Maybe: It depends on how sure you are your crush likes you back
  • Dunno: I've never had a crush on anyone before

My mom told me I can't talk to my crush anymore! I just told her about some bad choices he made, ...

bob_potato
Do you know how to deal with your family always putting your dreams down? Because, my family always tells me to follow my dreams. The when I try, like doing choir and singing around the house, they always say I need to stop and I will fail at life. And Im not going anywhere.And I suck and no one will ever accept me. Do you have any advice on how to deal with that?                                                                                                         *Sara*
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
"noordinarygirl" wrote: "rebelfeminist" wrote: I would suggest just asking. The worst she can do is say no. Also, if your eyebrows are already fine as is and not bushy or all over the place, you may not even need to. Don't do something just because everyone else does. This. Eyebrows aren't something that's highly noticeable anyway. You don't need to worry about them. :)
Kirsteeeeen
It's totally normal. I always feel awkward and annoyed around younger kids. It's okay. You should still try to be polite but if there's an opportunity to not be in an uncomfortable situation, grab it. :p
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Friends:
Let them down nicely, explaining you don't want to ruin your friendship?
donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots posted in Friends:
Um... Yeah, you're in a sticky situation. Do you like any of them that have admitted they like you, by the way?