Comments

Dear Dish-It: How Do I Let Him Know I Like Him?

I'm in middle school and I've fallen for a guy who's four years older than me. ... I'm really confused, and I don't know if I should risk telling him or making a move because I don't know how the outcome will turn out. Back to Article

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-04-16 17:09:49 -0700

you gotta ease up them arms and be a man i dnt reallly care what people think because iv heard it everyday and im use to it

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-04-16 17:07:55 -0700

dude its easy for guys just say you dont care because soon your gonna go through acne which i have a few around my face and forhead

kelsey35
kelsey35 wrote:
2014-04-16 17:05:58 -0700

im scared to tell him how i feel

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-04-16 17:03:08 -0700

when girls find out who i am they will beg me to date them

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-04-16 17:02:52 -0700

2 years ago every girl asked me out and now many people dnt care nomore but they dont know who i am

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-03-21 09:01:48 -0700

Im too much of a chicken to tell my crush hehe ^_*

sky_yolo_swag121
sky_yolo_swag121 wrote:
2014-01-03 01:06:34 -0800

Indifferent i have a crush i really really like him but i know he'll never go out with meh cuz he likes meh bff :\

emeraldgolden
emeraldgolden wrote:
2014-01-03 00:51:14 -0800

My crush asked me out smile

Crush_poll

Should You Make A Move On Your Crush?

• YES: If you don't it may not ever happen!
  • No: If it's meant to be you won't have to do anything to make it happen
  • Maybe: It depends on how sure you are your crush likes you back
  • Dunno: I've never had a crush on anyone before

My mom told me I can't talk to my crush anymore! I just told her about some bad choices he made, ...

Charulata
Charulata posted in Friends:
Ask google.. :D
reply about 1 hour
Its_skylar1
Its_skylar1 posted in Friends:
Why would u wanna talk to a guy? Most of them are inmature and gross / im not though
OnceUponAtime143
My "best friend" for two years told me she wasn't coming to my birthday party because she had plans. I told her when the party was 2 months ago and she OK. Now its 4 days away and she says she isn't going because she has plans with her boyfriend. She is my best friend! Shes like my sister! and to know that she picked her boyfriend over me hurts. She is the worst friend ever! What do I do?
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"animefreakXD" wrote: "american_brit" wrote: "animefreakXD" wrote: guys are the bomb! They're my best friends! I can talk to them like a normal person, but more because you don't have to worry about them gossiping! :D Haha XD You haven't seen some of the guys at my school...  Really, you should just be yourself. Don't try too hard thinking about the right things to say and the right way to act.  That's when you fumble and mess up. Be natural! Be yourself! And relax! You might blush a bit or feel embarrassed, but that is OKAY. I promise you'll survive.  Yeah, guys can be confusing, but they're human too! :) Wow. Shocker, right? :P Talk to them as you would anybody else ^-^
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"amethystdances" wrote: I know, but its embarrassing. -sigh- That it is, but you'll be okay. If you don't know what to say, sometimes it's best to not say anything at all, you know? We don't all have the same personalities. We're not all amazing conversationalists (I'm talking about you Lex! Thanks by the way. We can always find something to talk about ^-^)  -and no one can expect from us. I'll say it again, be yourself. That's all anyone can ask of you -and if they don't like that... too bad! You deserve nothing more than friends (and possibly a friend? * wink wink * Sorry!!! ) who accept you just the way you are -and love for it.