Comments

Dear Dish-It: How Do I Let Him Know I Like Him?

I'm in middle school and I've fallen for a guy who's four years older than me. ... I'm really confused, and I don't know if I should risk telling him or making a move because I don't know how the outcome will turn out. Back to Article

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-04-16 17:09:49 -0700

you gotta ease up them arms and be a man i dnt reallly care what people think because iv heard it everyday and im use to it

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-04-16 17:07:55 -0700

dude its easy for guys just say you dont care because soon your gonna go through acne which i have a few around my face and forhead

kelsey35
kelsey35 wrote:
2014-04-16 17:05:58 -0700

im scared to tell him how i feel

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-04-16 17:03:08 -0700

when girls find out who i am they will beg me to date them

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-04-16 17:02:52 -0700

2 years ago every girl asked me out and now many people dnt care nomore but they dont know who i am

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-03-21 09:01:48 -0700

Im too much of a chicken to tell my crush hehe ^_*

sky_yolo_swag121
sky_yolo_swag121 wrote:
2014-01-03 01:06:34 -0800

Indifferent i have a crush i really really like him but i know he'll never go out with meh cuz he likes meh bff :\

emeraldgolden
emeraldgolden wrote:
2014-01-03 00:51:14 -0800

My crush asked me out smile

Crush_poll

Should You Make A Move On Your Crush?

• YES: If you don't it may not ever happen!
  • No: If it's meant to be you won't have to do anything to make it happen
  • Maybe: It depends on how sure you are your crush likes you back
  • Dunno: I've never had a crush on anyone before

My mom told me I can't talk to my crush anymore! I just told her about some bad choices he made, ...

Le-Jack
Le-Jack posted in Friends:
Thank you so much for all your answers :D i talked to max and we talked and we are back to normal and he even noticed that luna is bad news and he told her they can be freinds but no more cos she has a bf so he actually noticed that it was wrong what they did so im happy :D Thanks for your advice guys
Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
Hey friends. These are nice company's. Which one you will vote between them? Choose one of them.. I choose Lakme :D Post your favorite company between these two.
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Friends:
I think the title is fairly self explanatory. I don't know how to explain self harm scars and cuts to my friends (don't even get me started on my father) without having them completely freak out on me or think I'm a total basket case. I can't hide most the scars and cuts given their placement. I'd also like to know how to explain it to a friend's parent bc I know that will be a problem too. - (Note: I'm not insane. Just have been a tough time lately and I snapped under too much pressure. I'm not a danger to myself anymore. End of story.) - I don't like to go into detail when discussing my self harm and why I did it, but I know my friends are very inquisitive like their parents. I just want to know how to ride out the conversation and would appreciate any help in the matter. Thanks!
smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.