Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It, Friends vs. Hotties!

I like this boy and he likes me too... a bit. My friend had this plan, to get the boy to like me, so I went with it. Now me & the boy are close, but my friend thinks it's a bad idea to go out with him. Back to Article

wreastlingfan619
wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2014-07-17 09:26:17 -0700

I'm confused.

winterswag
winterswag wrote:
2014-07-17 09:05:03 -0700

friend to friend choose your friend always

The_Gentlemen_Prince
The_Gentlemen_Prince wrote:
2014-07-17 09:00:44 -0700

I mean from my perspective i would personally choose my girl over my friend

GlimmeringSky16
GlimmeringSky16 wrote:
2014-07-17 08:58:32 -0700

Don't hate on meh, but lol depends on da hottie..if he's that important, I guess him ( cuz I know my bae means more than my friends lol sowwy) but then your friend is important too...lol idk

XxCasidyLovesYaBaexX
XxCasidyLovesYaBaexX wrote:
2014-07-17 08:53:49 -0700

HOTTIE lawl nah friends or if they are good friends and understand the feeling than they will let you choose hotties lawl

vanillatwilightguy
vanillatwilightguy wrote:
2014-07-17 08:51:52 -0700

Depends /m\ LOL xD Jk jk Friends first Grin

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-07-17 08:42:15 -0700

Friends first.

natureprotecter
natureprotecter wrote:
2014-06-11 15:00:55 -0700

i think that you shouldn't choose a boy over a friend but i have had that same problem when friends try to set you up with a boy and get mad later when you to grow close it's normally because they are jealous of you hanging out with that boy instead of of them

animefreakXD
animefreakXD wrote:
2013-10-06 11:59:11 -0700

Well it depens on how much the boy like you and how mean she was

Jojo_21
Jojo_21 wrote:
2013-09-27 16:11:10 -0700

Well I have to admit that those friends aren't really good if they are making you choose between her and the guy...

YaYaBaybee;**
YaYaBaybee;** wrote:
2013-02-23 13:22:38 -0800

I Hate My Frienndss Whenn They Do Dat Im Closee With A Boy &&`d She Staartt Likinngg Himm T-T

-ShawtyByNature-
-ShawtyByNature- wrote:
2012-11-26 19:46:58 -0800

Lemme See ... Friends Duuh

LoVeLyBoB
LoVeLyBoB wrote:
2012-07-24 09:56:49 -0700

i think u should do.... BOTH!?! lolz! go out wit him then she will feel REALLY bad and say srry

-TheBeautyInside-
-TheBeautyInside- wrote:
2012-07-24 09:54:45 -0700

...

ShadowBabe
ShadowBabe wrote:
2012-05-08 15:50:12 -0700

Last one.... me and my friend Dazed

rgh2002
rgh2002 wrote:
2012-02-18 09:35:10 -0800

i think give em bioth = time!!!

mspinklambo
mspinklambo wrote:
2012-01-03 20:39:13 -0800

thatl be so funny

missmissy01
missmissy01 wrote:
2011-09-19 17:58:28 -0700

i have a question so i love this guy named myles and i like this others guy named james he is really fine so what shall i do

joslyn joy
joslyn joy wrote:
2011-06-02 04:26:12 -0700

just give time to ur bff and ur bf equally to show them that u care.

sharky 123
sharky 123 wrote:
2011-04-30 14:08:17 -0700

okay forgive ur friend and go out wit the boy or ask the boy if he has a friend and tell him if he likes ur friend and he can ask her out then both of u will be happy as can be

Friends or Hottie? Choose!

• Hello hotties, good bye friends.
  • It depends... if we're talkin' really hot, I'd choose the hottie over the friend.
  • Friends always come first. No hottie can replace a good friend.
  • A good friend wouldn't make me choose between them and a hottie.

Even though we broke up, we still chill together and do (stuff) but I really want her back.

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Family Issues:
When it comes to friends dissing you...why are they dissing you? Did you tell them? If you do decide or have done that, expect some harsh comments. People these days only know what they have ben taught, on both sides of this topic. The thing that you need to remember is, "Are these friends really friends if they are going to diss me?"
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Family Issues:
Many answers to that one, mate. The question isn't is it, the question is should it. Legally? No Ethically? No Spiritually? Eh...pass. Scientifically? Debatable. It really depends on who you're asking and what you're asking it about. For example, this group says that yes, it is wrong. This group over here, however, says it is not. To what are you referring to?
reply about 1 hour
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:Talk to her about it and see if she'll stop. Explain your side of the story. Offer to help her outside of school so she doesn't copy. If she doesn't listen, perhaps give the teacher a heads up. They might be able to work with her so she doesn't have to copy. thanks
reply about 1 hour
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Friends:
reply about 1 hour
Kirsteeeeen
It is definitely not. You are who you are and feel the way you feel.
reply about 1 hour