Comments

Dear Dish-It, Friends vs. Hotties!

I like this boy and he likes me too... a bit. My friend had this plan, to get the boy to like me, so I went with it. Now me & the boy are close, but my friend thinks it's a bad idea to go out with him. Back to Article

animefreakXD
animefreakXD wrote:
2013-10-06 11:59:11 -0700

Well it depens on how much the boy like you and how mean she was

Jojo_21
Jojo_21 wrote:
2013-09-27 16:11:10 -0700

Well I have to admit that those friends aren't really good if they are making you choose between her and the guy...

YaYaBaybee;**
YaYaBaybee;** wrote:
2013-02-23 13:22:38 -0800

I Hate My Frienndss Whenn They Do Dat Im Closee With A Boy &&`d She Staartt Likinngg Himm T-T

-ShawtyByNature-
-ShawtyByNature- wrote:
2012-11-26 19:46:58 -0800

Lemme See ... Friends Duuh

LoVeLyBoB
LoVeLyBoB wrote:
2012-07-24 09:56:49 -0700

i think u should do.... BOTH!?! lolz! go out wit him then she will feel REALLY bad and say srry

-TheBeautyInside-
-TheBeautyInside- wrote:
2012-07-24 09:54:45 -0700

...

ShadowBabe
ShadowBabe wrote:
2012-05-08 15:50:12 -0700

Last one.... me and my friend Dazed

rgh2002
rgh2002 wrote:
2012-02-18 09:35:10 -0800

i think give em bioth = time!!!

mspinklambo
mspinklambo wrote:
2012-01-03 20:39:13 -0800

thatl be so funny

missmissy01
missmissy01 wrote:
2011-09-19 17:58:28 -0700

i have a question so i love this guy named myles and i like this others guy named james he is really fine so what shall i do

joslyn joy
joslyn joy wrote:
2011-06-02 04:26:12 -0700

just give time to ur bff and ur bf equally to show them that u care.

sharky 123
sharky 123 wrote:
2011-04-30 14:08:17 -0700

okay forgive ur friend and go out wit the boy or ask the boy if he has a friend and tell him if he likes ur friend and he can ask her out then both of u will be happy as can be

k12_girl12
k12_girl12 wrote:
2011-04-30 09:58:11 -0700

this boy has a cyber crush on me!

cara_sweetness
cara_sweetness wrote:
2011-02-26 10:06:04 -0800

this made me feel nauseous Tongue Out Big Frown

samantha_bella
samantha_bella wrote:
2010-12-29 10:08:39 -0800

Big Grin follow ur heart! dang lol do wat ur heart tells ya Angel

samantha_bella

2010-12-29 10:04:57 -0800

FRIEND MII! smile

samantha_bella
samantha_bella wrote:
2010-12-29 10:03:40 -0800

Big Grin
nooooooo choosing between hottie and friend if they are a good friend

Friends or Hottie? Choose!

• Hello hotties, good bye friends.
  • It depends... if we're talkin' really hot, I'd choose the hottie over the friend.
  • Friends always come first. No hottie can replace a good friend.
  • A good friend wouldn't make me choose between them and a hottie.

Even though we broke up, we still chill together and do (stuff) but I really want her back.

Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time!
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!
Bloody Wings
Bloody Wings posted in Friends:
ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you. well thats my opinion
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time. And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it. I hope this helps! :)